Buckets Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rammed into me with those jets, then more, almost spasmodically, and whimpered a bit as he came, then, like Megan had, he sort of collapsed on top of me, his face in my neck, his breathing fast and heavy. His weight forced me flat on the mattress, and I had just a moment to register that he was still well inside, although softening, when he rolled off (and out), flopping onto his back, leaving me lying face down, and wanting more.

"Hey," I said to David, who was still hosting an exhausted Megan.

"Hey, you," he answered, still smiling at me, but no doubt still impaling Megan.

"You up for more? I could use a little..." I asked, sort of plaintively.

"As you wish," he grinned, as we both got the "Princess Bride" reference. He wriggled his way out from under Megan and got behind me. I felt his hands spread my ass cheeks and expected him to pierce me right away, but nothing.

"Ah, any time now," I whimpered in my need.

"Just enjoying the view. Looks great, but looks a bit, uh, fucked, I guess," he answered.

"Well, not fucked enough - c'mon!"

And with that, he indeed did enter me, and I felt the difference, but it was a nice difference, and he started fucking, and kept on fucking, and I could hear the squishing as he plowed through the slipperiness of whatever mix of my juices and Derek's was there. Later, I'd learn what he'd seen during that pause, and later we'd enjoy recalling the sexiness and the silliness of all of this, but for the moment, I just wanted to be fucked, and he was certainly fucking me, and it felt great, and sure enough, I came again, and then again, as was his way.

Wanting him to join in the satisfaction, after my first orgasm with him behind me, I asked, "Did you like fucking Megan?" I looked over and saw Megan having rolled onto her back, watching us intently, maybe enviously as David kept it up.

"She's a terrific lady, but you're better," David whispered, loud enough for us all to hear. "And did you like fucking Derek? It certainly seemed so."

"Oh, yeah, he's got that great cock, but you're better," I returned his compliment.

"Smaller but better?" David pressed, and I could feel that he was getting closer, thanks to the dirty talk. Just for an extra effect, I reached under and found his cock, circling it with my thumb and forefinger, and squeezing, jacking him just in case I had been loosened a bit too much.

"Not that much smaller, but better, definitely better!" I cried out, as I felt his cock stiffen even more, then ram, almost helplessly, into me as his first jets joined Derek's last ones inside me. I kept up the fuck, squeezing for all I was worth with my Kegels, still jacking him at the base as he kept humping, but not withdrawing at all, just his hips working, as he finished. I slumped forward on the bed, in the same position I'd taken under Derek, and felt David, my love, slide out.

David lay next to me, his arm across my shoulder, then he pulled me back into a spooning cuddle. We saw Derek and Megan just watching us, in the same position. I was momentarily jealous again of Megan's small and firm breasts, her hard nipples, and wondered for another moment again how it would be to make love with her. But only for a moment. Soon, I knew I just didn't want to be there any longer, and we slipped out of bed, back to our own bedroom.

After some freshening up and dressing in street clothes, we emerged again, to see the suite was empty. There was a note by the door, "Thank you for the adventure! If you ever want to continue, let me know." It was signed "Derek and Megan," but it was in a woman's script, and the email below their name was obviously hers. As we departed, David asked me if I did want to continue, and I told him that the way I felt then, there was no way, that we'd had our little adventure, and that would be that.

David kissed me, told me he loved me, and we left. I don't think he saw me tuck the note into my purse as we walked out of the room.

12