Bucks Night - Sex Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes!' Valentin shouted as he eagerly picked up a pink card and I let my breath out as the smile widened across his entire face. 'Your partner must put a condom onto your dick using just his mouth. Oh yes! Fuck I was hoping for a good one. Now let's see which of you will be on my dick.'

The pink cards were certainly more sexual than the blue ones and we all waited with baited breath as Val spun the wheel. It seemed to spin in slow motion, I watched on as the arrow turned and came to a slow stop landing on me.

'Oh shit, now this is a bucks night!' Oliver yelled.

'Yeah, here we go boys.' Teo shouted.

'Last week to have fun huh.' Josh nudged my side.

I looked up at Val who was looking ecstatic that the wheel had landed on me. He stood up and moved around to stand in front of me as I sat in the middle of the couch with Josh and Hayden at my sides. Grinning down at me Val held out one of the condoms, 'If I remember correctly strawberry was your favourite flavour right? haha.'

I grabbed the condom from him and pulled it from its wrapper placing it between my lips as Val pushed down his white thong and stepped out of it leaving him standing before me in just the white harness, his cock hanging forward towards me and looking semi hard at 6 inches.

'No hands remember Billy.' Oliver yelled across the table.

Looking up into Valentin's green eyes they bore straight back down to mine and he moved his hand gripping his shaft and began to playfully stroke his cock as if offering it to me as a prize. 'Let me make it fully hard for you Billy.' He murmured down to me as my eyes ran down his body and stopped as I starred at his hand gliding up and down his growing member. It was just as thick as I remembered it.

With my eyes fixated on Valentin's thick German cock I started to lean my head forward with the condom placed between my lips. As my lips made contact with the head of Valentin's now fully hard 7 inch German cock it jolted at the touch of the condom against his sensitive cock head causing the other boys to all cheer.

Still leaning forward from my seated position on the couch with my arms down by my side I began parting my lips. Opening my mouth wider and moving my head forward as I tried to work the condom over the large head of Val's cock. It was proving difficult though as his cock was dry to begin with and didn't have any lube on it yet except for that from the condom.

I was struggling to make the condom move over the head of Val's cock and looked up at him as I continued to struggle. His green eyes again were joyfully beaming back down at me. He was clearly pleased with the positions the two of us now found ourselves in and was relishing standing over me with my lips on his cock.

With our eyes locked on each other I was feeling determined to finish this and pushed my lips forward with a firm jolt of my head hoping to work the condom over his cock head and down the shaft with force. My attempt failed though and the condom sprung from between my lips like a spring falling to the floor.

My lips however continued to move forward with the force of my jolted head movement onto Val's dick. Instead of moving down his head and shaft with the condom I had now taken his bare cock directly into my mouth and had felt the head and first inch of his shaft quickly glide through my lips and rest over my tongue.

My eye's bulged wide as I looked up at Val realising what had just happened. His eyes also widened and his pelvis shook at the sudden contact that his cock had felt as my soft lips and tongue pressed against his German member.

'Holy shit! That's so fucking hot!' Oliver said as he stood up to get a better view.

'Oh you are a fuck boy aren't you Billy!' Hayden exclaimed as he watched Val's bare cock now disappear into my mouth.

'Fuckkkk!' Josh exclaimed from my other side.

I hadn't meant for this to happen and was momentarily stunned frozen in place by the sudden contact my mouth was sharing with Valentin's cock as its head rested on my tongue. The taste and smell of his cock was now washing over my senses enveloping my mind as I leaned forward into his pelvis still in shock.

This lapse in my concentration and my hesitation to pull back off his cock was all the welcome Val needed as I felt his hands grip the back of my head and his fingers pressing downward against my blonde hair. Before I could react and as my mind raced Valentin started pushing my face down his shaft while at the same time pressing his hips forward against my mouth to force more of his cock into my waiting throat.

My eyes remained wide open staring up at Val as he smirked down at me showing his teeth and I felt his thick shaft passing between my lips as his cock entered my mouth further. The feeling of Val's smooth cock moving between my lips and over my tongue brought me back to my senses and I moved my hands from my sides and placed them up against his waist.

As I gripped the sides of Val's firm, muscular ass I tried to pull my face away off his cock. His grip was too strong against the back of my head though and I felt his fingers pressing harder against me as he held me firmly in place.

'This is crazy! What if Ryan finds out?' I heard Hayden say beside me as he looked from my face and up to Valentin as he pushed his cock further down my throat.

Valentin didn't seem to take notice of Hayden's comment, instead keeping his green eyes fixed on mine. 'Yeah that's it Billy, you want them to see you taking my cock don't you. You want to be seen.' He spoke down at me.

With my face now impaled halfway down Valentin's thick 7 inch German cock I mumbled up a response that was muffled by his thick cock, 'Urgh...mmhh...rrr...'

He let out a soft laugh as he widened his smile again showing his teeth, 'Haha, stop mumbling already and get sucking!' He relaxed his grip on the back of my head enough to let me slide my mouth back up his cock till just the head was resting between my lips and then pulled my face back halfway down his length.

My cock pulsed again between my legs and had now become fully hard as it pressed against my black thong.

'Alright I think you've had enough fun now Val, let him off.' Hayden spoke again.

'Oh I don't know about that, looks like he's enjoying it to me Val!' Oliver said, referring to my hard 5.5 inch cock that was pressing up against my thong.

Val's eyes left mine for the first time as he turned his head to Hayden, 'Hey, it's all good bro, I'm just helping him get my cock nice and wet so he can get the condom over it easier. Remember the card said he could only use his mouth.' Valentine relaxed his grip releasing his fingers from my blonde hair allowing me to pull my lips up his shaft and as I lifted my face his hard cock fell from my mouth.

I took a few deep breaths as I composed myself from what had just happened, I couldn't deny it was hot like Oliver had said and had turned me on more than I already had been to have Val's cock between my lips again.

Looking back up at Val who was still standing over me I saw he was grinning down at me. 'Just trying to help you out Billy, plus when did you get so skilled?'

Letting out a nervous laugh as I regained my breath I replied, 'Haha sure...helping me huh and I've always been skilled with my mouth.'

'Alright then get back to it, you still need to finish your task.' Val grinned as he bent down to pick up the condom and hand it back to me.

With the other boys looking on and turned on from the display they had just witnessed between Val and I they agreed. I nodded and took the condom from Val placing it back between my lips and positioning it so that the rim held stronger around the edges of my lips.

Leaning forward again this time with my hands against Val's pelvis from the beginning I pressed my lips against his hard cock and had to admit he was right. Having taken his bare cock into my mouth it had been coated in a layer of my saliva and with a slight push of my lips I was able to easily slide the condom over the head.

'Ohh yes this is amazing.' Val murmured down to me as he felt my lips tighten around his shaft as I pushed my mouth further down onto his cock causing the condom to cover the shaft down to the base.

Achieving my task I lifted my face back from Val's cock and sat back taking a much needed sip of my drink as he looked at his now condom covered cock. 'Alright boys, that's me done let's keep the game going huh.' I said as Val moved to sit back down looking very pleased with himself.

'This is so much fun, I hope I get a pink card now.' Oliver said excitedly as he reached for the dice.

Seeing that I was ok and the game was proceeding along I felt Hayden relax as he sipped his drink as well beside me. Being Ryan's best friend he would have been feeling conflicted seeing me have another guys cock in my mouth. Glancing down I could see that he did have a larger bulge in his black Calvin Klien briefs so he must have found some excitement from what had just occurred.

Oliver rolled the dice and eagerly watched as it rolled onto the coffee table, it tilted towards pink but landed blue side up to his disappointment. We could all tell he was hoping for something more sexual like Val had got from his roll.

'Ahh damn!' He groaned reaching forward for a blue card and reading it aloud with disdain, 'Remove an item of clothing. Well this is an easy one!' And he pulled off his white tank top leaving him sitting next to Val on the opposite couch to me in just his red briefs. I had seen Oliver topless before and he had a nice tanned upper body but I had never seen him in just his underwear and he did look good.

Like me I could see that he was concealing what looked to be a fully hard cock within his briefs and it looked to be a similar size to mine at 5 maybe 6 inches.

My attention on Oliver was cut when Hayden beside me nudged against my thigh with his as he leaned forward to grab the dice. Without any hesitation he rolled and looked down as the dice moved across the table hitting Teo's drink and then falling back to land with the pink side up.

He laughed looking at Oliver as he reached for a pink card, 'Haha, oh well looks like I have some luck with me tonight Oli.' Hayden collected his pink card and read it aloud with his thick Florida accent echoing in my ear and reminding me of Ryan's voice just a little bit deeper. 'Someone's been a bad boy! Bend your partner over and take their ass with the butt plugs and then they're yours.'

'Haha holy shit!' I said looking at Hayden.

'This game is fucking epic Val!' Teo grinned pressing his hand to his crotch.

'Shit so does that mean I fuck someone's ass?' Hayden asked the rest of us.

Val quickly responded wanting to keep the excitement of the game lifting, 'Uh yeah it does! Once you've loosened them up with the butt plugs and lube. Go on and spin the wheel, let see who's going to be your bottom.' Val's eyes shifted to me as he said this and winked.

Hayden had a look of excitement come over his face as he looked down and spun the wheel. I held my breath as I watched it spin and let out a sigh I'm not sure of relief or jealousy as it landed pointing towards Josh.

With both Josh and Hayden on either side of me I stood up to give them space on the couch standing next to the other couch in just my black thong and harness as Hayden turned to look at Josh.

Josh gulped hard in his throat and took a big sip of his drink, 'Ok I'll do this but you have to wear a condom.'

'Yeah that's fair and I won't fuck you till I blow, just a few strokes.' Hayden said back.

'Yeah, yeah whatever guys just get the action going, you're killing us here!' Oliver grinned. He definitely seemed very horny tonight and wanting things to get going between us all. I wondered to myself how long he had gone without any action to be this excited and how long he and Val had been planning this bucks night.

Josh got on his knees on the couch taking all his clothes off and bending over completely naked. His 5'6" figure looked small kneeling there before the body building form of Hayden. Josh was the youngest of us all at 23 and his Chinese body was slim but I could make out some definition of his six pack stomach and toned legs and arms as he knelt forward.

Hayden reached for the lube and standing next to Josh squirted the lube down his crack. He started to massage Josh's ass cheeks and I saw his fingers working their way towards the crack. He reached for the smallest 4 inch butt plug with one hand and covered it in lube as well. Parting Josh's cheeks he worked the butt plug against Josh's cherry and began to rub it up and down over his hole pressing it firmer against Josh as he went.

I noticed Hayden's hand tighten around the butt plug and as he pushed forward against Josh he spoke softly to him, 'Ready?' Then pushed forward pressing the butt plug into Josh's body with a plopping sound echoing around the room as it entered.

'Ohhhh.' Josh sighed as he gripped the side of the couch with both hands and relaxed his ass feeling the butt plug enter him. Hayden slowly pushed it in the full 4 inches and let it sit steady as Josh got used to it.

'Yeah that's it Joshy, we'll get you used to this one and work our way up so you're ready for me.' Hayden said down to Josh.

'Ohhh yeah that sounds good Hayden, how big are you?' Josh asked back.

We all looked down at Hayden's briefs as they still concealed his member and were all eager to hear his answer, wanting to know just how big our American friend was. Could he be as big as Valentin or maybe even bigger. It did seem to be a large bulge.

'Well the next butt plug is going to be 6 inches, that should loosen you up enough for me. I'm around 8 but I'll go easy on you.'

Hayden's response intrigued me even more and I found myself eager to see this big cock he was talking about. The craziness of this bucks night sex game had truly gotten to my head as I had never previously thought I would be eager to see my fiancés best friends cock.

The 4 inch butt plug was working easily in and out of Josh now and Hayden pulled it out as he covered the 6 inch plug with lube and squirted more between Josh's cheeks. As he worked the 6 inch plug between Josh's ass cheeks and it began to descend down into his ass I thought to myself that with the ease of entry Josh must be a bottom like me.

The squelching sound of the lube and rubber against Josh's ass started to fill the room as we all watched Hayden work the butt plug in and out of his ass. I hadn't realised I had moved my hand to my crotch and was squeezing my hard 5.5 inch cock through my black thong as I watched.

Looking across the other boys I wasn't the only one as Teo and Oliver were doing the same while Valentin sat naked and was slowly stroking his still condom covered 7 inch German cock.

'Alright I think you're ready for me Josh.' Hayden said as he pulled the butt plug from Josh's ass and placed it to the table. Reaching for the waistband of his briefs I took a breath as he pushed them down and stepped out of them now standing before us all naked with his true to word large 8 inch American cock on full display.

Unlike Val and I, Hayden was not completely hairless and had a tuft of brown pubic hair above his cock but from the body building his legs were hairless. His tanned body seemed to glisten before me and I couldn't take my eye's from his cock.

It was fully hard and pointing out straight from his body with a slight upward bend mid way down his 8 inch shaft. It wasn't as thick as Val's but it was certainly close, the length made it look just as impressive as Val's dick and I couldn't help myself as I licked my bottom lip.

Turning towards the rest of us I think Hayden saw my reaction but he seemed to ignore it as he smiled at Val. 'Looks like you're not the only one with a big dick huh bro.'

'You've sure surprised me Hayden.' Val replied as he released his cock from his hand and then looked down at it, 'But mine's thicker than yours so I've got you there.'

'I'd say we're both winners.' Said Hayden as he pulled on a condom and moved to position himself behind Josh on the couch who was looking back over his shoulder at him.

'Fuck that's a big dick Hayden, I didn't realise how good you would look behind me. Maybe I should bend over for you more often.' Josh was being naughtier than I had seen him or expected him to be. I was glad he was comfortable and enjoying the game.

As Hayden gripped the sides of Josh's pelvis and aligned the head of his 8 inch cock with Josh's hole he replied, 'Well maybe I'll just have to come visit you more after tonight.' He then thrust forward and let out a deep groan as he felt his cock push into Josh's ass.

'Ohhhhh fuck it's big....yeah...ohhh...let me feel all of it Hayden...' Josh moaned out as Hayden pushed deeper and deeper down against him.

'Fuck I am loving tonight.' Oliver murmured from the couch.

'Hell yeah, thanks for having us at your bucks Billy.' Teo exhaled as he squeezed his briefs harder.

'Haha you're welcome I guess, I'm just the one getting married though. Val's the one that planned this crazy night.' I looked to Val as I said this.

'Fuck yeah I did, we need to have one more epic night before you're off the market. Tonight anything goes boys.' Val grinned.

'As long as it's in the game right?' I questioned back to Val who brushed off my question as another moan escaped Josh's lips across from us.

It looked like Hayden had now gone balls deep into Josh as I could no longer see his cock at all, it had disappeared into Josh's ass and all I saw was his hips and then Josh's ass pulled back against him.

'Ohhhhh fuckkkkkk its sooooo deep.' Josh moaned.

'You feel so tight Josh, am I the biggest dick you've had?' Hayden asked down at Josh as he pulled his hips back and then pushed all 8 inches of his cock back into Josh's butt.

'Ohhhhh yeahhhh you are...' Came Josh's groaned response.

Looking on I watched Hayden's muscular body as it tensed with each of his strokes in and out of Josh. His pecs would flex and so would his thighs as he pushed himself deep into Josh. I had to admire Hayden's restraint and control too, if that had been me I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from fucking Josh's ass till I had busted my nut.

Hayden though seemed in full control of himself as he pulled his cock back and all 8 inches came out of Josh's ass. He patted the right cheek and told Josh he did good as he sat himself back down on the couch sitting their fully naked with his cock standing erect and looking very happy with himself and the attention he was receiving.

Josh took a few deep breaths and his eyes which had seemed to glaze over from the experience of taking that monster of a cock Hayden had between his thighs blinked back to reality. He got off his knees and sat back down on his side of the couch too leaving room for me to return and sit between these two naked boys.

I sat back down, now the only one on our couch with my black thong still on. My 5.5 inch cock was raging against it and looking beside me I noticed Josh had stayed naked too with his briefs removed and had moved his hand to grip his fully hard Chinese cock. I was impressed to see it was bigger than mine, I hadn't seen Josh naked before but he was now holding a hard 6 inch cock that looked even bigger against his slender body.

My concentration was lost then as Val's voice broke my stare, 'That's it boys, now we're all getting into the real fun of this bucks night. Time for round 2 of the game and this time we'll use this dice.'

He removed the old dice from the table and replaced it with a new one that had all pink sides except for one sole blue side. He smirked at the rest of us widely as he placed the new dice on the table. 'Ready to elevate the game boys?'

'Fuck yes!' Oliver replied.