Bucks Night - Sex Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was becoming hormone fuelled as the 6 of us all become more and more turned on by the tasks the cards had told us to do. There was a smell in the air too that was making me feel more and more aroused by the minute and I felt my cock aching for attention.

I hadn't been unfaithful to Ryan before but tonight my body seemed to have a mind of its own and I took a deep breath as my mind raced with sexual thoughts about the 5 guys that sat around me.

Teo looked over to Val and asked, 'Hey bro, what's that scent? It smells familiar, have you put your cologne into the air conditioning vent?'

'Haha nah bro, but I did fill it with some relaxing essential oils to get us all in the mood. The scents are probably getting stronger now and taking effect huh? Just in time for round 2 as well.' Val reached out and pressed his hand into Teo's crotch squeezing his Korean cock through the material of his briefs.

'Ohhh yeah you bet they are, I'm feeling fucking great!' Teo groaned back and he pushed his pelvis up against Val's touch.

Removing his hand after one more squeeze Val looked over to me and winking said, 'You're turn to start us off again Billy.'

My cock pulsed as I realised the scent was indeed making me feel more and more aroused, I had my inhibitions lowering as I recalled a scent memory from a wild night in the past when Val and I had got together for some fun a few years back. It washed over me and the rest of the boys and I felt a heightened level of sexual energy envelope the group.

Reaching forward I picked up the new dice and threw it across the table. It bounced over the table and without surprise landed on the pink side. My heart raced faster and I could feel each beat stronger as I picked up my first pink card of the night wondering what sexual task it would entail.

Flipping the card over I saw an image of three guys with question marks on their faces standing over one guy that was on his knees. Clearing my throat I read the card to the others, 'Group Game. Guess that cock! You're a thirsty, thirsty boy and must kneel before the other guys blindfolded and guess which dick is which using only your hands and mouth.'

My cock throbbed again between my legs as I finished reading the card. Looking at the other boys I grinned knowing there was no way out of this having already had Val's cock between my lips and feeling my inhibitions lowered. 'Well it looks like this is happening, what a bucks night Val!'

'You just get on your knees with the blindfold Billy and let us enjoy this as much as I know you will!' Val spoke up more sternly than I had heard him speak before as he passed me the blindfold.

I wrapped the blind fold over my eyes and it was all black, I couldn't see a thing. I knelt down and felt the boys moving the coffee table to make space in front of me as I knelt there waiting in just my black harness and thong.

'Ok, ok let's do this boys. We'll shuffle positions to mix ourselves up standing around Billy and then he can start guessing cocks.' Val's voice echoed through my ears.

'Yeah, yeah just move out of my way and make some room for me! I want some lips around my cock!' Oliver's voice came next.

I waited in my knelt position as they moved around the room, feeling their presence as they each came to a stop and I felt them all hovering above me, they were all very silent now. What felt like a minute must have passed before I knelt up on my knees, my ass leaving its seated position that it was in against my calves.

With the blindfold covering my eyes I couldn't see but I could sense the 5 cocks that now surrounded me along with the deep excited breathing of the guys above me. Turning my head to the right and then the left I had started moving to reach my right hand up in search of one of the cocks when I felt someone push their cock against my right cheek.

The touch against my cheek made me grin and as my lips parted the cock moved across my cheek to my lips, leaving traces of precum across my cheek and on my lips as it pressed gently against them. I opened my mouth taking the head of the cock between my lips and tasting the precum as it touched my tongue. Hearing a low moan escape the lips of whoever the cock belonged too as my tongue moved up and down across the head.

With my lips enclosed around the head I pressed my tongue up against the base and began to suck moving my mouth another inch further down onto it. The cock felt firm between my lips but I could tell it wasn't Val's as it wasn't as big which meant that Hayden was ruled out too. Moving my lips back up the shaft to the head I descended downward again, it felt bigger than mine which ruled out Oliver I had thought as he was a similar size to me.

That meant this cock was either Teo or Josh's, I lifted my face from the cock and looking upward spoke, 'Is this Teo's?'

From behind me I heard Teo's voice call out, 'Wrong answer.'

The cock was pushed against my lips again along with a set of hands to the back of my throat this time. Opening my mouth the hand held my head in place as the cock pushed all the way down into my throat causing me to gag at first until I had become accustomed to the intruder.

I knew now who it was that had pushed their cock all the way down my throat so that my lips were pressing against their pelvis and balls. It was Josh and his 6 inch Chinese cock, I couldn't tell them my answer though until he had released his cock from my mouth and he was clearly enjoying his new found position of power over me.

'Ohhhhh yessss this is soooo good.' I heard Josh moan out before he relaxed his grip and allowed me to remove my mouth from his 23 year old Chinese dick.

Taking a quick breath I sighed, 'Josh's right?'

'Yep you got that right, 4 to go.' Josh's voice said as he stood back from the circle to sit down on the couch.

I waited a moment and then reached up with both hands which were met by two cocks, both felt big and I had an idea who each belonged to as I started to stroke them. The one in my right hand was thick while the one in my left was longer.

Grinning I looked up, 'Well I don't need to suck these to guess, sorry boys but this one's Hayden's and this one's Val's.'

'Oh fuck that sucks!' Val's voice said as he stepped back to sit down his cock pulling from my hand.

'Hmm nicely done Billy.' Hayden said.

It was now down to two cocks, Teo's and Oliver's neither I had seen before. Turning my head to find where they were I was greeted with both dicks pressing against my face as if they were fighting each other to gain access to my lips.

'Haha look at these two go.' Val commented.

The two were clearly trying to beat each other to access my mouth knowing the loser would not get to have their cock sucked. I opened my mouth and a cock moved up my chin and entered my lips pressing forward into my tongue. The taste of precum immediately hit my sense as the head pressed against my tongue and its sticky juice began to coat my lips. It was a strong taste and as I sucked the cock to taste more of the precum my hormones ran wild.

I closed my lips around the cock and immediately started to bob my head forward and back sucking this new cock and wondering if it was Teo or Oliver that had won access to my lips and tasted so good. Reaching up I began to cradle the balls as I pushed my lips further down the shaft starting to deep throat and hearing the low groans above me. My mind raced as thoughts of sucking this cock dry went through my head.

The moan was the noise I was waiting for, I knew if I could get whoever it was to moan out I would be able to guess who it was and the groan had sounded deeper like Teo not Oliver. Pulling myself back up the shaft my lips plopped off the cock and I said, 'Teo.' Lifting the blindfold I saw I had answered correctly and grinned up at Teo as he stood over me with his glasses framed eyes looking glossy down back at me. Turning my head to Oliver he looked less than pleased that he still hadn't got any action from the game, his cock was raging hard now as he sat back down next to Val.

I returned to gaze back at Teo's Korean cock, it was impressive and sexy as hell. His large engorged cock head was still hovering inches from my lips, glistening in a mix of his precum and my saliva. From the head I looked down the shaft, it was thick like Val's and almost as long maybe a half inch shorter. Teo was sporting a nice 6.5 inch thick Korean cock.

My eye's moved from Teo's cock and round balls up his muscular body. His six pack and pecs were looking powerful as he stood over me and his brown black eye's met mine with a gleam through the rims of his glasses. I thought to myself he sure did have the face of a boy and the body of a man, a man whose cock I now found myself with a deep craving to suck. There was just something about Teo's innocent looking face with nerdy specks that contrasted with his muscular body building physique.

I felt a swell of lust building from somewhere deep within me that I hadn't experienced before. It was a yearning, a sexual craving for Teo's 6.5 inch Korean cock. My mind was clouded in a sexual haze brought on by this Bucks night sex game and my body was starting to act on its own.

With the others watching on from the couches neither Teo or I had moved from our positions. We were both clearly comfortable in our current positions and Teo's eyes had not left mine. It was as if they were piercing into my mind, determined to convince me into remaining on my knees before him.

My turn in the game may have been over but there was a sexual heat radiating between us that I couldn't deny. Without conscious thought my hand reached up wrapping my fingers around the base of Teo's thick 6.5 inch Korean cock, it throbbed at my touch as the heat from his member warmed my fingers. Squeezing it gently I moved my face forwards closing the gap between his cock and my mouth.

Opening my lips I took Teo's cock back into my mouth and started to eagerly suck the head. Prior to tonight I had never considered being unfaithful to Ryan or my previous boyfriends but my body had a mind of its own that had taken over me.

My tongue was lapping up Teo's cock as I licked from the base to the tip and then took one of his balls into my mouth.

'Ohhhhh fuck Billy yesssss suck my cock.' Teo groaned out as he grabbed hold of my head and directed his cock back between my lips.

'Fuck! This is turning into one wild bucks night!' Josh said as he watched on from the couch.

'You fucking bet it is! If Billy wants cock we'll give him cock!' Val grinned excitedly from the opposite couch as all the other boys watched on at the action between Teo and I.

'Shit! I never knew Billy was such a thirsty bitch. Ryan never told me he was this eager for cock.' Hayden added.

Val nodded as a gleam came across his face, 'I've never seen someone suck a cock like this, Billy's worshiping Teo's dick.'

'Yeah...fuck! What have you done to him Teo? Hypnotised him with your dick?' Hayden questioned with an excited edge to his voice.

'It's his magic Asian dick!' Josh exclaimed.

In my current state of sexual heat I wasn't paying attention to what the boys were saying or that they were even there as I moved my lips down deeper onto Teo's shaft until they pressed against his stomach and his balls rubbed my chin. I now had all 6.5 inches of Teo's thick Korean cock down my throat.

Leaning his head back and moaning in satisfaction at having my face impaled on his dick Teo moaned out, 'Ohhhh Billy! The view from up here is just perfect.' As he gripped the sides of my head rubbing his fingers through my blonde hair as my lips suctioned around the base of his cock.

With Teo holding my face on his cock as I deep throat him I could only muffle a response, 'Urgh, slurp, mmmhmmmm.'

It was then Teo took full control of the scene holding my head steady he began to pump his hips back and forth as he commenced face fucking me while the others watched on grabbing hold of their own dicks.

Up and down my lips glided along Teo's cock as it glistened with my saliva and slurping sounds filled the room. I placed my hands against Teo's muscular thighs and pressed against them, they were like two big Korean tree trunks full of strength as he towered over me. Up his thighs I moved my hands until they rested against his buns of steel, as I squeezed his buns in my hands I became more excited at just how tight and firm Teo's ass was and glided a finger along his crack.

'Ohhh, ohhhh Billy I'm about to cum!' Teo moaned.

'Mmmm...urghhh...yeah, cum for me.' I groaned as I sucked his cock and lifted my mouth from the head, looking up at the complete sexual ecstasy spread across Teo's face.

I pumped his cock in my hand and as I went to move my mouth back over it Teo let out a deep groan and his cock began to pulse in my hand. The first squirt of his cum shot out rapidly hitting my right cheek and a second shot hit my chest before my lips closed around the head and I felt a third and fourth shot land onto my tongue.

With my lips now closed tightly around Teo's Korean piece I slurped on his cock and swallowed the cum he had unloaded into my mouth as his body shuddered over me. Teo's hands were still tightly gripping my head as I sucked his cock dry and worked my lips and tongue around his dick ensuring no traces of cum were left.

Pulling his pelvis back, his cock slipped cleanly from between my lips now hanging semi-hard and as he regained his breath Teo grinned down at me pleased with the performance. 'Ohhhhhh fuck ohhhhhh yeah....Billy....oh shit that was incredible.....oh you're covered in my cum, haha.'

He was right, I had a glob of his cum dripping down my right cheek and another across my chest, 'Mmmmm yeah and you must have been saving your best load for me.' I replied as I stuck my tongue out to try clean my right cheek.

It wouldn't stretch out far enough though and Teo laughed down at me, 'Oh fuck you look so hot Billy with my cum marking you haha, let me help.'

Teo reached down placing his hand around the base of his cock and used it like a spoon as he moved his cock across my cheek wiping the cum onto the head and then holding it towards my lips.

I didn't need any further instruction from him and opened my mouth as he fed me his man juice, 'How do I taste Billy?'

Swallowing down the cum as Teo pulled his cock from my mouth I licked my lips, 'Mmmm you sure taste good Teo.'

He ruffled my blonde hair as he stepped back regaining some breaths, 'I never thought I'd have you sucking my cock, I had no idea you were into Korean guys like this.'

I grinned up to Teo as I wiped the remaining cum from my chest with my black shorts, 'Haha me neither, I don't know what came over me. I've never been like that before...'

'Well whatever it was I hope it happens again!' Teo grinned, winking at me as he went to sit back down next to Val with his now spent Korean cock softening between his muscular legs.

All the boys were still looking on with lust spread across their faces and all except for me were now naked. Realising this as I stood back up and moved to the couch I pushed down my black thong exposing my 5.5 inch hard cock to the group which I was surprised hadn't filled my thong with my load as I'd given Teo the blowjob. 'Well I may as well join you guys.'

'Yeah you should!' Oliver said loudly speaking up above the music, the others looked to still be coming to terms with the crazed sex scene that had just unfolded before them.

Sitting down between Hayden and Josh again, Hayden nudged my side with his left elbow raising his eyebrows at me and grinning. I don't think he could believe he had just seen the fiancé of his best friend suck another guy dry with such passion.

Val broke the silence, 'Well things have certainly kicked up a gear huh, like Billy when it's your turn you are welcome to show some initiative and enjoy yourselves. Now over to you Josh, let's keep the game going before we lose the momentum.'

Josh's attention turned from me to the dice and he rolled landing on pink too. Reaching forward he collected his pink card and read aloud, 'The handcuffs are out, you must cuff yourself to another for the next three turns and do as they do.'

Josh spun the wheel to see who he would need to cuff himself too and when it landed on Oliver he gave a grin as he moved to the other couch and cuffed his right hand to Oliver's left squeezing himself onto the other couch between Val and Oli.

Placing his hand onto Josh's upper thigh, Oliver said in his most seductive voice, 'Shame we weren't cuffed together when Billy was going to town on Teo's cock. Then you would have been sucking mine as well...' He lingered off as if he was hoping Josh would agree and lean his head down into his lap.

My eyes moved to Teo again as he reached for the dice, 'You wish Oli, I've got the only magic cock here. Isn't that right Billy?' Teo said with another wink in my direction.

He rolled the dice and I felt another flush come over me as it landed pink side up. I must have licked my lips without even realising as Teo shifted his black rimmed glasses with a smirk, 'Haha hoping for another round together huh Billy?' He picked up a pink card, 'Oh wow! You might get one too! Master and apprentice, show that bottom who's boss.'

'Fuckkkk Teo! You are getting all the good cards!' Val complained.

'That's how it is I guess bro, not sure I'm ready to go again just yet though.' And Teo glanced down at his recently emptied cock laying soft between his thighs.

'Well if you're not up to it I sure am! I'm fucking raging over here.' Val reached down grasping the base of his 7 inch German meat. 'Spin the wheel and let's see if that gets you back to life huh.'

We all watched on as Teo spun the wheel, it slowed as it got closer to me and although I was excited my mind also though it surely couldn't be me again. I was right as the arrow moved slowly past me and landed on Teo.

'Oh well shit, does that mean I have to fuck myself?' Teo laughed.

'Nah bro, it says here that if the arrow lands on the spinner then its dealers choice. You get to choose.' Oliver responded as he'd picked up the box and read it next to Josh who remained handcuffed to him.

'Well that's an easy one, how about it Billy, you ready for another round with your Korean master?' Teo flexed his muscles in my direction and everyone watched as my cock reacted throbbing between my legs as it bounced up and then down on its own accord.

My mind raced, I did want Teo again and my own cock was desperate to blow and reach my sexual heights. The mention of master had also hit me like a wave and made my cock all the harder.

'Fuck Teo he's desperate for you man, who knew Koreans were such sex gods.' Oliver commented as he watched my cock bounce.

'We sure are!' Teo smiled with confidence, 'Hey Billy lets head to one of the bedrooms, we'll need some comfort if I'm going to get hard for you again. You sure worked my cock with that mouth of yours.' Teo stood up and reached out for my hand.

I'd given in completely now to my desires and what my body craved was Teo and his 6'0" of Korean muscle. I wanted to know what it would be like to get fucked by him and I reached up my hand placing it into his and felt his grip close around me. 'Let's use the master suite.' I grinned.

The two of us walked naked side by side across the living area and through a set of adjoining doors into the master suite. It had a huge bed that looked like a cloud and big enough to sleep 4 maybe 5 people. Then there was an ensuite with rainfall shower and large bathtub.

Leaving the doors open Teo pushed me down onto the bed, I landed on my back and looked on as he moved over me laying his bigger muscular body over mine and I felt his cock and balls press against my own. As he looked down directly into my eyes he started to grind his pelvis in small circular motions down into me. Our cocks pressing together and rubbing alongside one another, he was working to use the heat and hardness of my raging dick to make his come back to life.