Bucks Night - Sex Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of having Teo on top of me and at giving myself in to him. The warmth of his body over mine was melting me and I felt his breath wash over my face and then his lips covered mine like a blanket.

His lips felt soft as they pressed into mine and I opened my mouth allowing Teo to push his tongue forward as we made out naked on the bed.

'Holy shit Teo! Are you fucking Billy or making love to him in here? It's looks like you've seduced him into being your own white fuck boy.' Val's voice came from the doorway.

Hearing Val's words I heard the others scrambling from the couches to come and see what Val was talking about.

As Teo and I continued to passionately make out naked on the bed and with our cocks pressing together he shifted his weight moving his arm beneath me and lifting me slightly from the mattress as he pushed our bodies further up the bed. It was a display of his strength that he was able to do this without breaking our kiss and as I felt him place my back gently down onto the mattress I wrapped my legs around his pelvis and lower back clinging my body to his.

'This is fucking wild!' Oliver gasped as he saw exactly what Val meant reaching the doorway with Josh pulled alongside him in the handcuffs.

'Those two are going at it!' Hayden added, 'It's looking like Billy's getting hitched to Teo not Ryan.'

I could hear the murmurs coming from the doorway but was lost completely in the moment and sexual energies that were flowing between myself and Teo. I had never felt such a pure sexual heat and as Teo's larger muscular body pushed down driving mine deeper into the bed I felt his cock start to twitch against mine. It was becoming hard again and growing inch by inch as he started to grind his pelvis down harder against me.

His lips pulled up from mine breaking our passionate embrace and he kissed my cheek then my ear. His breath flowed against my neck as he leaned in biting down softly at first and then harder. I am sure he would have left marks but in this moment I didn't care, my body was craving his touch.

Lifting his lips from my neck he whispered into my ear, 'Ohhh Billy you are so fucking hot, I've been wanting you for so long and now that I have you I am not going to let you go...until tonight I wasn't sure if you were into Korean guys.' His lips returned to my neck and he started to kiss softly over the same spot he had bitten down on.

I was overwhelmed by every aspect of the moment, the heat from Teo's body, his growing powerful Korean cock, his muscular physique, the way he was kissing my neck. As Teo parted his lips wider and started to bite my neck again I let out a deep moan.

'Ohhhhhhh goddd..yesss ohhhh Teo that's so fucking good.' My body shivered with pleasure as Teo ground his now fully hard 6.5 inch Korean cock down into mine while his mouth was kissing and biting against my neck.

'Yeah that's it Billy, enjoy it.' Teo whispered into my ear. 'You loved sucking my cock, you love being beneath me and you love me taking control of you, don't you?' He moved his mouth back against my neck and started to suck hard.

'Hhhhh...ohhhh...yesss...' I moaned.

The force of the suction Teo was applying to my neck was fierce, it would surely be leaving a mark, a hickey. He released the pressure licking my neck and then my ear, 'I want you to say it Billy, say it for me, tell me how much you love me and want me to fuck you. Tell me how much you want to be mine...'

Valentin, Oliver, Josh and Hayden had by now moved from the doorway and were standing directly beside the bed. Watching on in awe at the powerful display of seduction and complete mastery of my body that Teo had accomplished.

My mind raced as my body experienced this new level of sexual pleasure, Teo was causing my body to react in pure sexual instinct. It was like he was completely rewiring my sexual desires all without his cock even entering me. I was powerless to stop it and I didn't want it to stop, I wanted Teo badly and I wanted to feel what it would be like to get fucked by him.

Opening my eyes I looked up into Teo's deep brown almost black eyes staring directly down at me, hovering inches above my face. He had removed his glasses and looked determined in his quest to take me.

I opened my mouth and a flood of words came spluttering out, 'Ohhh fuckkkk...yesss! Yessss Teo...I want you to fuck me, I need your big Korean cock inside me. Please give it to me! You're driving me crazy, I've never felt like this before, I love it, I love this feeling and need more, I want you, I LOVE YOU!'

For a brief moment a look of shock spread over Teo's face as he looked down at me hearing the words that had just spilled out of my mouth. The others were stunned as well and fell completely silent as they stood by watching.

As the shock left his face Teo grinned and leaned his head down, pressing his lips to mine and kissing me softly. 'And I love you Billy, now who's got the lube?'

Teo sat up onto his knees positioning himself between my legs as he looked toward Val and the others waiting for someone to pass him the lube.

Val left the room for a moment and returned holding the bottle. He gave it to Teo and I watched on as Teo squirt the lube onto his cock and began to stroke his glistening member. Then lifting my legs to his shoulders Teo squirted the lube along my ass crack and over my cock which throbbed at the contact.

Leaning forward Teo used one hand to grasp my 5.5 inch cock and the other he started to press against my ass cheeks, squeezing them tightly.

I let out a moan as Teo started to stroke my cock, 'Ohhhhhh yesss...' Then I felt his fingers beginning to slide along my crack and the lube started to drip directly into my hole.

With my ass cheeks spread Teo released my cock from his hand and picked up the lube again this time squirting a large amount directly into my hole. I jolted at the coldness of the liquid as it entered me but was brought back to senses of pleasure when Teo placed his hand around my cock again.

Stroking my cock in slow movements up and down Teo moved further forward against me and I felt the head of his large Korean cock press against my hole.

'Ready to feel me inside of you Billy? Ready to be made mine?' Teo gleamed.

I lifted my head slightly from the pillow between moans and nodded back at Teo as I looked over his glistening pecs and abs.

He steadied himself and releasing my cock once again placed his hands around each of my ankles ensuring my legs were resting on his shoulders securely then moved to grip my waist. He stayed with his cock pressing directly against my hole and aligned for entry but wasn't forcing it in. He was simply applying enough pressure that my ass hole could feel his cock pressing against it.

It felt like 2 minutes had passed when I took a breath in and then out and I felt it, my ass hole relaxed against Teo's cock. This is the moment Teo was waiting for and as he felt my ass relax against his cock he plunged himself forward driving all 6.5 inches of his powerful Korean tool deep into my ass.

'Ohhhhhhhh!' We both moaned out.

I had taken bigger cocks before, Val's being one of them but the feeling I had coursing through my body as Teo's dick entered me balls deep was pure sexual ecstasy. He held himself steady and in place not moving as our bodies connected at the pelvis, his cock disappeared from view as it remained balls deep inside me.

'What a move! That was insane!' Oliver groaned. My head was in the pleasure clouds when I heard Oliver's voice and turned to face the others as I lay on the bed impaled on Teo's cock.

My eye's fluttered open as Hayden replied, 'They are connected perfectly, I can't see his cock at all.'

Teo's grip tightened as he held onto my waist and he kept his cock deep within me. 'Ohhh that's right boy's, were a perfect match Billy and I. Bet Ryan's cock doesn't fill you like mine Billy.'

'Well fuck if you two are going wild like this before the wedding and Hayden's the only one that is friends with Ryan then I'm getting in on this Billy action too! My cock is fucking ready to burst and needs some lips around it!' Oliver used his free hand to push himself up onto the bed and pulling Josh along in the handcuffs with his other arm moved to kneel beside my head.

My eyes followed Oliver's movement and I turned my head now facing up to the ceiling with the view of Oliver and Josh kneeling either side of my head their arms out over me handcuffed together and each of their cocks hanging inches above my face.

'I've had his mouth already and it was sure thirsty for cock, you boys go for it.' Teo said as he started to pull his cock slowly back from my ass and then pivot his hips forward pulse fucking my ass.

'Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkk ohhhhhhh!' I moaned out opening my mouth wide and tilting my head back with my eyes closing as Teo's cock drove my ass wild rubbing against my g-spot.

'Yeah that's it Billy, open wide for me and suck my cock.' Oli groaned as he hovered his cock over my open mouth and knelt down lower so that it descended between my lips.

Feeling Oliver's cock press between my lips I opened my eyes and it pressed down further into my tongue. The scent of his cock and the dripping precum from the head fell over my tongue and I closed my lips around his Swedish shaft.

'Ohhhh yeah that's it Billy, suck me like the cock whore we all know you are...ohhhh.' Oli moaned out as he leaned himself down further causing his full 5.5 inch cock to plunge down my throat.

With Oli leaning down I was now deep throating him while being fucked by Teo and at the same time Josh's cock had now pressed into my cheek as he needed to lean down in unison with Oli.

'This is one crazy fucking scene!' Val said watching on with Hayden as the others used my body. 'Hey Hayden, can you get a pic of this for us?' Val went to grab his phone and came back giving it to Hayden.

He moved onto the bed as well and grabbed hold of my cock moving it into his mouth and started to suck me off while both my holes were being filled by Teo and Oli. Plus I had Josh's cock pressing into my cheek.

'Fuck Val you sure know how to throw a Bucks Night! This is insane, I definitely cannot tell Ryan about this but we sure need something to remember this night.' I heard the camera click a few times then it stopped and I heard a moan come from Josh above me.

With Oli's cock moving in and out of my mouth as he thrust his hips over my face I opened my eyes to see Josh had been pushed forward and was holding onto the bed head as Hayden thrust his cock into his waiting and open ass.

The 6 of us were now involved in a wild orgy, I couldn't believe the turns the bucks night had taken but was glad they had as Teo pressed his cock in small circles within my ass causing it to rub against my g-spot over and over.

The sensation was driving my ass wild and with Val's mouth around my cock I groaned onto Oliver's dick as my body shuddered. My cock erupted with load after load emptying into Val's mouth without warning.

I heard him gulping as my cock spewed with cum and as my body stopped shuddering I moaned onto Oli's dick again which must have sent him into overdrive as he let out a moan as well and pushed his cock all the way down between my lips.

'Ohhhhh fuckkkk yeah here it comes for you Billy...ohhhhhh yessss!' Oliver moaned as his cock pulsed between my lips and I felt his cum hitting the back of my throat.

I swallowed once then twice as Oli's cum filled my mouth and he lifted himself up. His cock wasn't done though and as it left my lips hovering over my face a final spurt shot out hitting my forehead. Sitting back against the bed head Oli grinned and reached down wiping his finger across my forehead and then pressing it into my mouth. 'Here you go Billy, don't want to miss out on any.'

I sucked Oli's finger clean and lent my head back again enjoying the feeling of Teo's cock sliding back and forth into my ass. With my attention now fully on my ass being taken by Teo he slapped my right ass cheek as he fucked me causing me to look back up and into his deep brown eyes.

'It's time to punish you Billy!' Teo groaned, slapping his hand against my ass again and ploughing all 6.5 inches of his Korean cock harder deep into me.

'Wow...hey! Ohhhhhhh Fuckkkk.' I moaned as I felt Teo's balls slap against my ass cheeks.

'Mmmmmm...Billy, that's it, are you ready to feel me!' Teo groaned out as he started to work his hips in circles while balls deep inside me.

'Ohhhhh yesss...come on now Teo...slow down..it feels so fucking good.' I moaned reaching down and gripping the bed sheets.

'Haah..I'm in charge here! I'll go as fast or as slow as I want.' Teo reached up and slapped my ass again, harder this time.

'Mgh...ahh...ohhhhh...' I groaned.

'Yeah that's it, how do you feel, Billy? How do you feel?' Teo was nearing his second climax of the night and was working his cock harder and deeper into my ass, sweat dripping down his chest and over his perfect abs.

'Ahhhh fuck you're so deep...' I moaned again closing my eyes tightly.

'Ohhhh...aaahh...ahh..ohhhhh...' Teo yelled out as he thrust one last time deep into my ass forcing all 6.5 inches into my body and shuddering against me as his cock blew emptying his Korean man juice into my body.

'Mmmmmm....Billy....oh Billy that was so good.' He groaned again as he moved forward resting his body over mine as he regained his breath and strength.

'Ohhh fuck Teo, you're such a naughty k-boy, I had no idea you could fuck like this! No one's fucked me like that before.' I sighed.

'Fuck yes I am!' Teo smirked as he leaned further down collapsing his body completely on top of mine and resting his head down on the pillow next to me.

While Teo and I recovered from our new found sexual heights, Josh was busy getting his ass fucked by Hayden and I had wondered why I couldn't hear his moans anymore and it was because Val had taken his place now feeding Josh his cock.

It was a hot sight, Josh the smallest of the group taking the two biggest cocks, one in his ass and the other in his mouth. Oli, Teo and I lay there beside them on the bed as they worked a rhythm fucking Josh's ass and face in and out.

Hayden was the first to yell out as he cum into Josh's ass followed by Val a few moments later emptying his load into Josh's waiting mouth.

The 6 of us then all collapsed onto the bed breathing heavily and recovering from what had been the craziest bucks night and gay sex game in history. I only wondered if this would have any repercussions for the wedding and if Ryan would find out about the bucks night sextivities.