Buds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh... I d-don't know," I said.

Even I could hear the nervousness in my voice. I felt Dalton shifting on the bed. I had no idea what he was doing. Still I stroked myself, and still the head of my dick was grazed by my sweat pants, nearly sending me over the edge. I needed to stop, but if I did Dalton would say something. If I kept going I'd cream the inside of my sweats, and he'd know it.

I could take it out, I thought.

Even considering it caused my dick to strain even harder. Why... did that turn me on? Even as I tried to wrestle with the decision, my cock was being rubbed by my sweats. The burn intensified. The clock was ticking.

Without another thought, I casually pulled down the waistband of my pants and tucked my sweats under my balls. The air I sucked into my lungs made me shudder, though I tried to hide as much from Dalton. I had no idea if he looked over at what I did, if he was staring at my dick. I shielded it in my hand and continued to slowly stroke myself.

If Dalton noticed, he didn't show it. I could hear him still steadily stroking. I felt the tiniest movements from the mattress. The video ahead of me seemed like nothing more than a blur of light. A pair of bare thighs gleamed in that light just beside me in the corner of my vision. My cock was out. Dalton was naked. My head swam in a concoction of pure arousal, and it was intoxicating.

I glanced over. I couldn't help it. I just moved my eyes. But I looked.

I mostly saw Dalton's hand. But when his fist slid down, I saw the head of his erect cock stabbing forth. I didn't even notice when my mouth fell open. I just stared at Dalton's naked crotch. He was just as hard as I was. The head of his dick was so much fatter than mine. I watched it swell every time his hand slid to his balls, which rolled and sagged with each tug of his dick. I still couldn't believe he was naked. I'd seen him change a hundred times, but he was always in underwear. What a difference one less piece of clothing made.

At some point I realized that my head had begun to follow my eyes to the side. I blinked away the trance, and before I could look away, my eyes darted up at Dalton to see if he'd noticed me looking.

Dalton was staring at my crotch.

He wasn't even sneaking a peak. His chin was turned toward me and down as he gawked at the dick in my hand. Then for a flicker of a second, we met eyes before quickly looking away from each other.

My dick was throbbing to the rythym of my pounding heart. I stared straight ahead at my computer screen. He'd seen me, and I'd seen him. The woman on the screen had flopped her giant breasts into the lap of the man, and was bouncing her tits around the slimy cock between them. I tried to focus on that. I couldn't. I kept thinking of the fat head of the dick beside me. What would it look like between those tits? What would it feel like....

Dalton adjusted himself on the bed. Was he... did he just move closer? No. That had to be in my head. My eyes were darting back and forth. I saw enough out of the corner of my eye to know he had stopped stroking to move or do whatever it was he was doing. I caught a glimpse of his stiff dick. I glanced away. I wanted to look again. I stared at the woman on the screen.

I could see far more of Dalton's legs below. He was closer. He was definitely closer to me. Some strange sensation of panic shot through me. I had never felt this before. It was shocking, weird, horrifying, but so thrilling to know what he'd done. Dalton did it on purpose. I felt like a cornered animal, waiting for the attack, and knowing I'd have to make my move. I just had no idea what that would even be.

"Don't, uh... don't take this the wrong way or anything," Dalton said in a low voice, "but your dick is like, way longer than mine."

That made me glance over at him. He must have seen the look on my face, which I was not in total control of.

"Dude, I can't help it," he told me with a snicker. "It's right there."

I blinked and looked away before he caught me peeking at his cock, which was no longer in his hand.

"Yeah, well, you're pretty naked, man," I replied.

"It's more... comfortable this way," Dalton said. I could still hear the smirk in his voice.

"For you it is," I replied.

Dalton shifted again. I could tell by the orientation of his legs he'd risen up and was partially laying on his side.

Facing me.

"Right," he said. "Because you totally weren't staring at mine a minute ago, too."

I froze. I stopped stroking. Dalton had stopped long ago. I felt like the tip of my cock would burst if I continued touching it. I had no idea why, but it was not because of the video. I stared down at my erection, nestled atop a pile of loose balls and sweat pants. It jumped and nodded. There was no hiding that. I knew he could see it. It wasn't like we were never hard together doing this, but it was out in the open now.

I looked over, right at the stiff cock that jutted forth from Dalton's bare body. Even shadowed in the bottom bunk as it was, I could see he was right. Dalton was just a bit shorter. But his cock looked so much more impressive. Maybe it was the way his fat head made the whole thing look so thick and inviting.

I glanced back at the video. I had no idea what was even happening there. My eyes kept falling again and again. Each nod of Dalton's dick tugged my gaze to his crotch, over and over. There was an energy in the bunk that made my hair stand on my arms.

"You stopped," Dalton pointed out.

I swallowed. I wanted to say something back, but I was still frozen.

"Want me to... help you get started again?"

When Dalton said those words, they were barely a whisper. He was already reaching forward. His hand was inches from my dick. I thought about jumping up, yelling at him. It was perfectly reasonable. Instead my breath hung in my throat. I grew so still watching that hand reach for my dick. I knew Dalton was watching me, waiting for me to swat him away and leap out of the bottom bunk.

Dalton's hand settled gently on my dick, encircling my swollen shaft. When he did the wind rushed out of my lungs. The tension in my body still caused me to tremble, but I allowed Dalton to fasten his fingers around my cock.

"O-Oh, wow," I heard him say.

It should have felt no different than my own hand. It was not at all the same. This was foreign warmth, a stranger's touch. Dalton's hand squeezed, and both of us watched as the head of my dick filled with blood. My cock strained against my roommate's grip, begging him for a stroke.

Dalton released the pressure and began sliding his hand up and down the length of my dick, letting his fingers linger at every detail. When his palm closed over my tip, my eyes crossed. My hand curled tightly into a wad of covers. I was thankful when Dalton slid his hand down deep into the fleshy folds of my balls. My dick nodded forth with excitement.

A tiny moan escaped my lips.

It surprised even me. Dalton glanced at me a grinned. That sound told him everything he needed to know. I wasn't going to throw him off of me or protest in any way. I was going to lay there and allow him to grope me, stroke me, and play with my cock. Dalton didn't just jerk my shaft, he spent time squeezing and kneading the firm flesh in his fingers. He thumbed my tip and made me squirm. He gathered my balls in his hand and gently rolled them about.

All I could do is watch. I was mesmerized not only by the guy groping me, but by his naked form which was now right beside me. If Dalton's dick were to strain any harder, it would jab right through my hip. The head was so bulbous. I wanted to feel it. I even thought about shifting my hand the few inches it would take to reach out and squeeze it. Still I was petrified.

Dalton adjusted on the bed. He was nearly on his knees, bent beneath the bunk, still holding onto my cock. It was as though he wanted a better view of his new toy. I held my breath, a few gasps of air shooting from my lips every few seconds. Dalton looked to be in a trance, staring at my cock, squeezing it so that it would grow in front of his eyes.

"God, dude," I heard him say. "It looks so... awesome... and long."

The air seemed to grow thick. I could hardly breathe. I stared in disbelief at what was happening. My naked roommate was enthralled by my dick, his face inches from the engorged flesh. It didn't seem real. I could almost see what would happen before it did. I held my breath once again, waiting for the plunge.

Dalton dropped his jaw and stuck out his tongue. I tensed, then melted into the bunk when his tongue slid up and over the tip of my dick. Hot breath cascaded over my sensitive skin. Then it was gone. I stared wide-eyed at my roommate, who loomed over my crotch, his eyes fixed on my swollen flesh. His tongue slipped out again, flattening against the bulbous red tip of my dick. I clutched at the bed feeling his taste buds gliding over my velvety head. It was gone again as Dalton stared in some kind of trance at the cock in his hand. It was so strange seeing him there, but I wanted him to do it again. He tilted his head and dragged his tongue over my tip, this time never pulling his head away. His pursed lips sealed against the head of my cock when his tongue retreated back into his mouth, then swam back out for another lick. In seconds, his lips were as slick as my engorged tip, and he slowly rubbed them around the peak of my dick in circular motions, his tongue darting out every few seconds for a taste.

I twitched and gasped while Dalton kissed and licked the unbearably sensitive swollen tissue. I couldn't take my eyes away. I had to stare at what was happening to even believe it for myself. I'd never had a blow job before. There was Dalton, mashing my fattened dick head against his lips, causing tiny seizures to shoot through my every limb. It felt too good to stop him. I didn't understand. I wasn't gay, and yet I was more than happy to let my roommate continue. I wanted him to do so much more. I wanted him to stop torturing the head of my dick and take it in. I needed so badly to shove it into something.

Dalton didn't make me wait for long. His lips parted and the head of my cock entered his mouth. Just as quickly, it slid back out. I heard the moan I couldn't contain, and Dalton pushed his lips down around my dick again. This time, I gently lifted my hips to press my shaft further into his head. Dalton bobbed his head, not allowing my cock to pop free. I felt his tongue whirling across my tip inside his mouth. My jaw fell open and my eyes started to roll and cross in their sockets. The warm sting deep in my dick was starting to swell outward, climbing high into my shaft.

I felt my roommate's hands gently groping at my flesh, greedily exploring my crotch. I could sense his excitement, the hunger he had for the body he now played with. His trembling fingers carefully caressed and cradled my balls. He would stroke at the skin of my shaft and pull it from his wet lips, then drop his jaw and gobble it back in. There was an energy that seemed to keep building and escalating in his motions and in his body. He grew more desperate. His hands groped even more. His lips sank further each time my dick entered his mouth.

With one lunge of his head, Dalton shoved his mouth down the length of my shaft, pressing his lips as closely as he could to my crotch, down to where his hand clutched the base of my dick. I felt my erection swell and climb over his tongue inside his mouth. A guttural moan left my lungs as he shoved his face down into my crotch. My swollen tip crammed itself into the back of his throat. Dalton stayed there, wiggling his head. The intense sensations made me want to writhe and thrash about. My knees and arms locked and I held on for dear life, staring as my friend shoved my entire cock into his skull.

My dick slithered from Dalton's mouth and popped from his lips when he finally came up for air. We were both gasping. His hand still held my glistening cock. The two of us shared a glance for just a few seconds. Maybe he looked at me to gauge my reaction or see if I was going to tell him to stop. I simply looked back at him in awe. Dalton's focus was quickly back on the wet cock in front of him. When he squeezed me, the saliva made his fist slide up my shaft.

I stared at Dalton's face. Simple arousal didn't describe it, his eyes were glazed over with lust. I watched it build in him and take him over. My roommate hunkered low, sliding his knees apart on the bunk and arching his back. He pointed his prize toward his face, unable to tear his eyes away. I bit hard on my lip as his wet fist slid up and down my engorged shaft.

Then his jaw opened and he sucked my bulbous head back into his mouth. His tongue swam over my skin in wild motions now. My hand shot up as if out of instinct. I wasn't sure if I meant to grab him and pull his head away, or shove him back, or pull him deeper. My fingers slid over the back of his head through his hair. I was holding him now, and I could feel his neck moving and his jaw working while he bobbed and slurped me in. My tip would bounce off of his throat, enveloped by his warm tongue and inner cheeks. Even the occasional graze of Dalton's teeth felt amazing, serving as a reminder that my dick was in someone's mouth.

All of those times I'd fantasized about getting a blowjob looked nothing like this in my head. Dalton was bent like some kind of whore, mouthing my dick and sucking it deeper into his lips. A guy, my fucking roommate, was my first blow job. I watched closely, my mouth open wide and emitting primal grunts and moans as my sensitive flesh was assaulted by Dalton's greedy mouth. I was watching it all happen and still couldn't believe it.

Then, everything grew intense.

I realized what was happening far too late. I was so drunk on the orgasmic feelings that were drowning my cock that I couldn't stop what was inevitable. My cock stood rigid in Dalton's mouth, but he adjusted and kept sliding his head up and down its length. My fingers dug for a hold in his hair but it was far to short. My roommate probably thought I was pushing him down when I actually meant to pull him away. All I could do was clutch him by the back of the head. I tried to say something, but it was too late, and the words blasted from my lips as a washed out moan of ecstasy.

My cock erupted inside Dalton's mouth.

I felt him freeze just as my body locked up. I cried out watching my shaft pulse between his lips. Dalton's eyes grew wide. His breath rushed from his nose. I felt the liquid heat filling his mouth around my cock as it fired again and again. My hand searched for a hold behind his head. I only managed to rub his hair, which felt so weird and perverted to stroke my roommate's head while I pumped his mouth with cum.

I couldn't even remember the last time I'd gotten off. No doubt it was while watching porn, or maybe it was lying in the bunk above while the two of us stroked ourselves for our little secret contest. It felt like so much. I could see a milky film forming at my friend's lips. He was still frozen, wide-eyed like prey cornered by a predator.

The strangest moment of all was afterward. My body settled back into the covers in the bunk. I gasped, finally relaxing while my cock was still locked in the lips of my roommate. I felt it twitch and nod, losing life with every beat of my racing heart. Dalton looked as though he were still working out what to do. He adjusted on the bed, slowly pulling his mouth back up my softening shaft.

My cock slipped from his lips and sagged to lie back at my waist. A few droplets oozed from the slit in my tip. I stared at Dalton in awe. He sat for a moment near the edge of the bed, naked, cupping a hand beneath his glistening chin. Below, the fat head of his cock still jumped excitedly. The look on his face did not mirror this arousal.

I met eyes with Dalton. He blinked and cast his eyes down. I wasn't able to hold my gasping breath, but I watched him with mind numbing anticipation. There were no words even if I could find them. Milky streaks dripped from one corner of Dalton's mouth. I could tell he still had the whole mess there, his tongue still swimming in a mouthful of my hot cum.

Dalton turned away and leapt out of the bottom bunk. I could only watch as he scrambled to pull on a pair of pants before darting toward the door of our room. The door slammed shut behind him.

Just like that, it was over, and I was left alone in the bottom bunk. For a while all I could do was stare blankly down at my drooping dick, used and withered as it was. The fog of ecstasy was gone. I was left in the somber afterglow, unblinking and trying to wrangle my thoughts into anything coherent.

Several minutes had passed and Dalton was still gone. The screen ahead on my desk still displayed a lewd scene of the gorgeous woman being bent over, a huge man slamming his hips against her rear, which clapped back against his firm flesh. None of it affected me now. Not after what had just happened. I felt like shrinking away into the darkness of the bunk and disappearing.

Everything was so surreal. There was always an awkward period right after one of us finished. Maybe a few nervous laughs, or a bit of teasing. Guy stuff. At least, that's how I made sense of it. I'd just watched Dalton suck me off. I wasn't sure if that counted as "guy stuff". The look on his face.... Dalton did not expect what had happened at all. It made me feel awful.

I finally forced myself to climb from the bottom bunk and stand. Glancing down, I realized my spent cock still bounced freely above the waistband of my sweats. I tucked my sticky flesh back into my pants and looked around the room in a daze. I thought about heading to the showers, and the realization came that Dalton had probably gone there. It was the only place that made sense. He'd bolted wearing only pants.

My attention returned to the only source of light in the room, the pulsing RGB at my desk and the computer monitor. The woman on the screen was still bent over, her sweaty hair clinging to her face and her body a gleaming oily mess. All at once, I watched her pull away and drop to her knees in front of the camera. I stood there in a trance, watching the massive cock enter the frame once more, pointing toward her open mouth. The tip burst and spewed several shots of white film across the woman's face, landing across her smeared eyeliner and inside her waiting lips. The unseen man squeezed his cock and prodded it toward her lips, spilling what was left into her mouth to pool onto her tongue.

Dalton had tasted that. From me. None of it was as lewd or perverse as what I watched in the video, but he'd tasted me the same way.

I closed the windows on the computer screen and manually put the PC to sleep. The brightness in the room faded to a dim pulse of RGB colors. I stood there in the dark and considered waiting for Dalton. I wasn't brave enough to want that. I didn't know if I could face him, not after the way he'd looked at me. At least ten or fifteen minutes had already passed. If he came back to the room and I was sitting here waiting, I'd be forced to face... whatever happened.

Instead I took the coward's way out and climbed into the top bunk. I piled as many covers over me as I could. Laying there in the dark, I stared at the ceiling in silence, listening to the maelstrom of thoughts and worries that were whipping into form in my mind.

I ran my fingers through my shaggy, sweaty hair. It kept playing over and over in my head. I kept seeing the look on his face. He was shocked and bewildered for sure, but was he... disgusted? Angry? The memory was only a few moments old and lasted for only seconds when it happened, but I honestly had no idea what he must have felt, squatting there on the bed with a mouthful of my fresh cum.