Buds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't. Just seeing Dalton thus way felt forbidden and hot. I knew I liked our little secret, whether I wanted to admit it or not. Maybe deep down, I always knew this was where I'd wind up. It felt too good now to resist, too alluring to let the opportunity pass me by.

Holding my breath, I pushed away the tumult of thoughts and I reached for it. I tried to move as slowly as I could, easing my hand toward Dalton's crotch. I felt the heat radiating from between his legs before I ever touched his skin. My fingertips slid across the short, velvety pubic hair before my hand encircled the base of the fleshy shaft. I watched Dalton's face. Still he didn't stir, even as I took his mostly limp cock into my hand.

My breath finally released over a quivering lip. The warmth of the thing felt amazing. It was so soft and smooth, even the neatly trimmed hair that coated his crotch. I closed my fingers around the pudgy shaft and stared at the thick knob that jutted out of my fist. It should have felt no different than my own dick. It felt ten times better.

I couldn't help myself. My hand loosely moved up to that fat tip to feel how big and round it truly was before my hand spread back open and glided down the limp shaft. I could feel the thick vein that wound around his cock. I gave Dalton's dick a gentle squeeze and watched the flesh deform in my hand, the soft tip bulging atop my fist.

That was too far. Dalton's leg moved. His head rolled to the side on his pillow. I froze, but I could see his eyes fluttering open before settling down toward me.

Dalton sucked in a huge breath through his nostrils. I saw the realization wash over his face. The two of us locked eyes. My beating heart thumped so rapidly in my chest while I awaited his reaction. Dalton scooted just a bit on the bed, lifting himself to recline on his elbows. He scanned the scene, seeing that I was knelt in the floor with my hand on his cock.

For several seconds nothing was said. The silence ate my insides. I couldn't read Dalton's face in that moment, but he hadn't immediately jumped out of the bunk or pushed me away.

Dalton licked his lips, still visibly on edge.

"Uh... hey, Ian," Dalton told me.

I resisted the urge to flee. The soft cock and its fat tip felt so good in my hand.

"Hey," I said.

Dalton watched me like he was wary of an attack. I felt his body settle just a bit.

"You, uh... like what you feel, I guess?" Dalton said. There was a hint of a snicker in his voice.

I nodded, feeling the goosebumps all over my bare upper body.

"Yeah."

I saw the grin tug at the corner of my roommate's lips.

"You know," he said, "you didn't have to wake me up. You could've just... came back to the room with me."

I allowed myself a smirk, giving the cock in my hand a little squeeze, feeling it throb against my palm. I relaxed.

"Well, you could have just told me to do that," I said. "You were the one that lasted."

Dalton blinked at me, his smile growing.

I started to stroke him slowly. "You know. Servant for a week, right?"

Dalton's eyes fell to his crotch, where we both watched his shaft begin to straighten in my fingers. I could feel it... every throb made it swell in my loose grip. The big round head nodded its way higher through my fist.

"I guess I won, didn't I?" Dalton said absently.

I looked up at him. Something flooded my veins in that instant, a deep devious need that ignored any sort of logic or reason that my mind tried to conjure up.

"Yeah," I said, "but you never got to finish."

I tightened my clutch on Dalton's dick. The hardening shaft swelled and resisted the grip of my hand, and it felt like the pulsating energy resonated from his cock right through my arm and deep through my body. It didn't stop, so I kept sliding my hand up and down the length of the thing, basking in the firm heat of my roommate's arousal.

"You could just tell me to do whatever you wanted," I reminded him. "Even if you... told me to finish you off... I'd have to do that."

I didn't look at Dalton's face. I couldn't. My eyes were fixated on the stiff dick I held in my hand. I felt him bristle, though. His cock twitched. It felt so good when it did that.

"Even if I told you to finish me the same way?"

I should have expected the question. It's the one I truly wanted. Even though I hesitated to answer, I knew deep down that's why I was down here. That's why I'd gotten on my knees and grabbed Dalton's dick.

"If you tell me to," I answered.

The dick in my hand straightened at my words.

Dalton tossed the covers completely off of his body and began to rise on the bunk. I released his cock as his legs swung toward the edge of the bed. His two bare thighs came to rest on either side if my body as he scooted to sit at the edge of the bed. It was surreal, kneeling in the floor between a guy's legs. I found myself staring right at Dalton's bobbing erection, which twitched with arousal just inches in front of my face.

My mouth fell open and a slow breath left my lips. I'd never been so close to a dick before, not one that wasn't on a screen. Dalton's stubby cock was so close I could smell him, and feel the heat from his crotch washing over my face. The bulbous head of his dick gleamed in what little light there was in the room. I was mesmerized by its form, so swollen and firm that it looked as though the blood might burst from the stretched skin. My eyes drank in every detail, every discolored line and blemish, from the fat red tip to the drooping set of balls.

I reached for him.

"Hands off," I heard him say.

I blinked and glanced up at Dalton, remembering he was in charge. I let my hands fall to my lap, where my own hard cock was pressing firmly against my sweats. I stared up at Dalton from my knees, waiting.

A devious grin formed on his face.

"Use your mouth," he told me. "Kiss it."

A warm wave of energy swept through me just hearing the command. My eyes darted from Dalton's face to his bobbing erection.

"Just the tip," he added.

This was it. I remembered how Dalton had planted his lips on my cock the previous night. This was real now. My eyes found the huge red glans atop the twitching shaft. I swallowed, feeling a knot in my throat. It felt like the tip of an iceberg that was lodged in my chest. Fleeting thoughts mired in confusion began to fade from my mind the longer I stared at my friend's crotch.

I leaned close. The heat filled my lungs. I brought my mouth to the cock in front of me. My lips brushed the velvety head of Daltons dick. I nearly folded in on myself in the floor. I closed my mouth against the slick round flesh. A jolt of arousal shot through my body, filling my own erection with unimaginable energy.

"Keep doing it."

I heard my instructions, though I didn't need them. I planted my lips against the insanely smooth skin again. I could feel the flared ridge of the tip sliding against my mouth. Dalton's cock jumped just from the touch. I trembled. Working slowly, I pushed my pursed lips against the spongey head, feeling each excited twitch as I went.

"Now with your tongue," Dalton told me.

I was shaking in the floor now. I leaned a bit closer to Dalton and stuck out my tongue, letting it slide up the underside of his warm shaft. My taste buds glided across the huge head of my friend's dick. I immediately loved the way it felt, but I was frustrated because my tongue was pushing the cock away as I licked. I lapped at the tip again, my face chasing after the firm flesh when it pressed backward.

I heard Dalton snicker. He must have thought I looked ridiculous, hungrily following the motion of his dick. He pinched the base of his shaft, which caused that tip to fatten even more. My eyes widened a bit and locked on the swollen skin in front of me. Dalton held his cock in place this time when I ran my tongue right across the bulging glans.

A little moan actually escaped my lips. I wagged my tongue across every round feature of the head of his cock. I coated the tip with the saliva that had started to gather in my mouth. It only made it slicker, and I was already addicted to the way the silky smooth ball of flesh felt in my lips.

Before I even realized what I was doing, the fat cock head was inside my mouth, and my tongue was swirling and sliding all over the bloated skin. I heard a very long, slow exhale from above. Dalton allowed me to suck on the tip of his cock for several minutes. The physical feedback from his dick alone was incredible. Each throb would surge back against my tongue, and sent jolts of dopamine through my brain. I grew more excited by the second. My own erection was tenting in my sweat pants, and I was so hard that it hurt.

I nearly froze when I felt Dalton's hand come to rest on the back of my head.

"Take more," He said to me.

Even though he was gentle, Dalton pressed my skull down. An inch or so slid into my mouth. Everything became so much more real then. I wasn't sure why, but actually feeling the length of someone else's dick invade my body this way was when I truly realized that I was sucking dick. Dalton allowed my lips to glide back to his flared tip, then pressed my head slowly back down. I watched the bulging greenish vein that wound around his shaft enter my lips.

It was such a slow rythym. Dalton allowed me to feel each thick inch penetrate my face. It climbed further into my head with each stoke. At one point I just shut my eyes and felt the cock gliding into me across my tongue. I loved it. I couldn't believe I hadn't sucked his dick sooner. It was unlike anything I'd ever tasted. An odd musky scent invaded my every breath, while an unreal heat coated my face.

"All the way down," Dalton commanded through a moan in his voice.

Dalton's dick straightened just before that fat head hit my throat. My roommate, who had spoken in a hushed voice up until that moment, let out a long groan of ecstasy. His hand clutched my head by the hair, and he held me there. My eyes blinked at the wall of hairy flesh right before me. I felt something warm draped on my chin, and I realized it was the skin of his balls. My lips were fastened around the base of Dalton's shaft, while his swollen tip crammed itself between my tonsils.

The pressure on the back of my head subsided, though I could still feel his fingers in my hair. Dalton was allowing me to come up, but I never let his cock free of my lips. His big head popped just out of my mouth but I hungrily slurped it back inside and nodded my head inward again. The length of flesh plunged back into me. The slick sensation of pulsating dick gliding through my lips that way made me want to do it over and over.

Ignoring my orders from earlier, my hands swam up across Dalton's thighs until they gathered up the cock that was still lodged in my mouth. I pinched his shaft with my fingers in one hand, while I palmed the area of his crotch beside his warm balls with the other, cradling his skin toward my face.

I felt Dalton reclining back, relaxing into the bunk as I nodded my face down his shaft. This pushed more of the cock toward my mouth, and I happily invited more of it into my lips. I was aware of how I must have looked, on my knees bobbing in another guy's lap. It only made me sink further between Dalton's thighs, and cram his dick deeper into my mouth.

One of my thumbs was lost behind the hot folds of his sack. I could actually feel the intense heat from his asshole, where the tip of my thumb wiggled and explored. The more I cradled his balls, the deeper my chin was buried in their warmth. I began to figure out ways to slide my tongue back and forth as the thick shaft filled my mouth again and again. Dalton's dick would straighten in my head when I did this, which became an addicting physical transaction of arousal.

"Don't forget my balls," Dalton told me. "I think you need to taste them, too."

I didn't want to pull the dick out of my mouth, but I was overjoyed to play along at this point. As long as I was on my knees with this thing, I'd do anything Dalton said. The fat helmet head popped free of my wet lips, and I sank even deeper into the floor. Tipping his cock toward the ceiling, I dove down toward the dangling set of balls below. All I knew to do was stick out my tongue and bury it in the peculiar feeling flesh, with the guidance of Dalton's hand.

I was staring up the length of my roommate's cock. I released it, and it dropped to rest on my face.

I felt so dirty. A saliva covered dick was laying across my forehead while I whirled a wet tongue through the loose skin of Dalton's balls. I heard him moan again, so I kept going. His hand cradled my head and held me close, pulling my face into his crotch. The natural aroma of his body was a constant reminder that this was a guy, the musk stinging my nostrils with every labored breath that rushed into my nose.

At some point a single testicle rolled into my lips. I felt Dalton's body tense up, and I knew just how sensitive this must have felt. I took care to be gentle, though I wanted to treat it just as wildly as I'd treated his shaft. I could not see Dalton, but his every reaction to my mouth told me that he was enjoying this.

I released the balls from my mouth, stuck out my tongue, and desperately licked my way back toward the huge tip of the cock in my face. In seconds, I greedily gobbled the dick back into my head and plunged toward the base. Another moan blasted into the room from Dalton. I worked my wet face forwards and backwards, addicted to the feeling of a dick penetrating my head.

"Oh... god, Ian."

I heard the words and they spurred me on. My nose dove toward Dalton's crotch and back again. Firm flesh spread my mouth open, throbbing full of life and arousal inside of me. I could feel Dalton lift his hips every time I dove down, which caused his cock to climb deeper into my head, the tip of his cock bulging at the back of my tongue.

Fingers laced their way painfully into my hair. Dalton was pulling my head off of his cock. At first, I thought that the inevitable was happening, which I hadn't even considered up until that instant. The slimy cock burst from my lips, and I gasped for air in the floor. I stared in awe at what I'd done to this thing. Spit streamed down the veiny sides of Dalton's shaft as it gleamed in the glow of the neglected computer screen behind me. The entire cock jumped with arousal. I felt a slight sense of accomplishment, knowing that this thing was so stiff and so engorged because of what I'd been doing.

Dalton stood. His naked body now towered over me. I felt so small squatting on my knees in the floor, staring up at him. His hand still cupped the back of my head. It was such an odd feeling, something I'd never in a million years expected to experience. Dalton's bare thighs opened a bit, and the erect cock bounced before my face. He steered his hips toward my head, and pulled me in with both hands now fastened in my shaggy hair.

I didn't even have time to get my hands up. The huge cock head prodded at my lips, begging for reentry. I dropped my jaw and turned my face to meet the slimy thing's advances, moaning into the flesh as it slid back into my head. My hands slid up and around Dalton's thighs. It was so satisfying to clutch a handful of his bare ass and pull him in, burying his cock deep into my head.

It was the last time I had control of anything.

Dalton's hips began to thrust. Of course I'd never felt this. His cock slid with force through my mouth, and all I could do was lower my jaw and accept the forceful penetration. At first, a few inches of his cock slid in and out of my mouth. That fat vein glided through my wet lips. Soon, the fingers in my hair were tightening against my scalp. The warm set of dangling balls were swinging and slapping me in the chin. The entire length of Dalton's dick drove into me and retreated, each thrust gaining more intensity.

Within moments, I felt like a ragdoll. Dalton stood almost directly over me, fucking my head and moaning. He gripped me with both hands, pulling my head with each thrust and holding me firmly in place. The cock in my mouth somehow grew straighter and fatter. All I could do was sag into the floor beneath my roommate, my knees sliding wide underneath me, and relax my jaw as wide as I could. I tried to squeeze the ass cheeks in my hand, but they were clenching so tightly every time Dalton forced his dick into my mouth that all I could manage to do was dig my fingertips through hard muscles.

The cock climbed a bit deeper. Fingers slid through my hair. Dalton shifted his weight on his knees. His motions became stiff and rapid. Dalton let out a long moan, punctuated by several sharp gasps of air.

Warmth hit my tongue. The tip slid deeper. I realized what it was. Even if I wanted to stop it, my head was locked in Dalton's grip while his hips pushed his body against my face. The dick in my mouth was spewing now. I focused as best I could on not choking on either the engorged spitting tip or the soupy cream that swam in my cheeks.

It felt like so much. I remembered the night before. I could still see how wide Dalton's eyes grew when my dick had burst without warning inside his mouth. I felt so used, like I was a toy meant for masturbation, a fuck sleeve for Dalton to have his way with and soil with his load. His erratic thrusts made it hard not to choke on the wad of film that spilled into my head. There wasn't any room in my mouth to swirl the bitter fluid back into my cheeks and away from my throat.

Dalton was still moaning when his dick ceased its spasms in my lips. His hands still held my head locked deep into his crotch, even as his orgasm subsided and his body somewhat relaxed. The cum seemed to coat everything in my mouth.

With his dick still throbbing weakly in my lips, Dalton looked down at me and shuddered. We met eyes. He stared at me for quite some time. I recalled the look on his face when he'd taken my load in his mouth. I was squatted like a filthy whore beneath him, waiting until he pulled his dick from my lips.

I'd never felt anything more arousing in my life.

My own hard dick pressed against the cotton walls of my sweat pants. The familiar orgasmic burn simmered deep in my crotch, made unbearable by the friction from the sweats on my sensitive tip. I wiggled my tongue, the thick glob of cum washing through my every taste bud. I stared back at Dalton, feeling like a whimpering pet beneath him.

I saw a flash behind his eyes. Dalton blinked, and stirred from whatever trance he was held within. Slowly, the weakening, pulsating shaft slid from my slimy mouth. When it popped free, I sealed my lips around the wad of cum and stared straight ahead and the red, swollen head of the drooping cock. A milky film dripped from the velvety flesh, and it was more proof that what was in my mouth was real.

A little tug from Dalton's fingers was all it took to pull my head back. I stared up at him, the cum in my mouth drifting back across my tongue to my throat. We locked eyes. Dalton's naked body was heaving with every breath he took. A dangling cock still bobbed at his crotch.

Dalton licked his lips and said, "Swallow it."

The absurd idea of being his servant materialized again in my mind. I balked, petrified when the realization fell over me. I had a mouth full of cum. What had I expected? What was I even going to do with it if not that?

Dalton repeated his command.

"Swallow it," he told me, "just like I did."

My skin felt like shattering glass. I paused but for a second until the shock passed, then I did as I was told.

I swallowed. The entire mess of cum slid down my throat, never fully going down, draped about my tonsils and clinging to the back of my tongue. I swallowed again and again, finally able to gasp for air while Dalton looked down on me grinning.