Buffalo Belle's Wild West Show

Story Info
A wild all-girl rodeo party, with a boyfriend as the bronco.
19k words
4.74
8.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selina_Shaw
Selina_Shaw
164 Followers

"You're lucky I'm a big boy who doesn't get car sick," Cody grumbled as the pick-up truck scraped to a halt along what sounded like gravel. He'd been blindfolded for not only the entire journey way out of town, but the lead up to the journey too, ambling around his kitchen bumping into things as Belle took her typical own sweet time to get ready.

"Quit whining, you adorable baby." Belle hopped out of the driver's seat, walked around the truck, and began to haul her lump of dizzy boyfriend out.

His boots crunched onto the dirt track. The coolness of the night pricked his cheeks and stole under his flannel shirt. He splayed his fingers and steadied himself, then spoke sternly to a direction Belle was not in. "Look, Duchess, I know I can be hard to live with, but you could also not, on my literal birthday, take me out into the sticks, murder me, and leave me dead in a ditch. That feels like an over-reaction to whatever my latest crime was."

She hooked her arm into his. "I mean, maybe, but would it be an over-reaction to your accumulated crimes?"

"Damn, you got me there."

She started to guide him in a clumsy walk along the track. "One of these days, we are going to have a conversation about how drastic all your first thoughts are."

He stumbled and she caught him by his bicep and giggled, giving it a greedy squeeze. He laughed brashly. "Stop feeling me up while I'm vulnerable!"

She snickered like a little imp and grabbed his ass.

Cody relaxed into letting Belle steer him, her warm hands moulding him like dough, even when all they were doing was walking. The cold air smelled of wheat and soil, rich and fresh and appetising. And then it melted into sweet vegetables and hay and sugar. Warmth rushed over him and he felt the ground turn to floorboards. He raised an eyebrow behind the blindfold, pricking his ears up. "Where are we?"

Belle's arm left his and the blindfold whipped away, grazing his nose.

His jaw dropped.

He was standing at the entrance to a large barn. The whole space glowed with clementine light from huge space heaters in the four corners. The rafters and tables around the sides were decked with the bountiful harvest of the Mortal Realm; engorged pumpkins as bright as the space heaters, crowned with ruffled, green leaves and gleaming like melting wax, bundles of corn like pure spun gold looted from a stormed palace, squashes and gourds overflowing like bubbles blown through a misshapen loop, bottles of fizzing cider gushing a sticky tang into the air, brown glass glimmering like lanterns. Cosy, delicious warmth enveloped the whole space in a welcoming shelter from the crisp night. Tucked within the decoration were little pies and cakes and snacks, fresh baked and steaming. Between the tables, it looked like Belle had held up a carnival and robbed it for all she could get in a van. There was a popcorn machine drumming tinnily, a shooting gallery with black-hatted bandits clunking along in painted rows, a high striker flashing with buzzing bulbs, and a wagon converted into a bar. A band was getting settled on a platform in the back, a group of freckled women in embroidered boots and denim propping guitars and violins onto their laps and shoulders. The middle of the barn was taken up by a wide, fenced ring, the floorboards brushed with straw. At its centre was some kind of contraption. It was a broad, padded board raised off the ground by a set of thick, tall springs and crooked, bolted, metal arms.

Cody didn't really fully register any of this. Because all around the fenced ring, crowding the room with the blaze of smiles and the dazzle of rhinestones, was a vast horde of women.

"SURPRISE!"

They threw their arms up in the air, fringed jackets shaking, cute, pointed boots kicking up. Cody stared at them. Each and every one was dressed in a glam, glitzy cowgirl outfit, shiny leather in liquorice colours and silver studs winking in invitation, hats with fluffy rims pulled low over smoky eyes, skirts... extremely short.

His lips slowly curled into a smile. He tilted to where Belle stood at his side and said bemusedly. "Aaaw, Babe, you got me... every stripper in the county?"

She scoffed. "They're not strippers, Sweetie, they're my friends."

"So they are strippers, just here for free."

She clucked her tongue. "Not exclusively."

He grinned wider, eyes still roving around the grinning, giggling, glistening crowd like a kid in a toy store. "OK... first thoughts definitely not drastic this time."

His heart warmed as she sashayed from his side to in front of him, standing with her statuesque pride in the frame of gathered girls, all looking to her for some kind of cue. She was as beautiful as the day he first saw her walking across the street with that deadly strut and he almost got hit by a bus trying to talk to her. Tall and curvy and broad-shouldered, she cut the kind of intimidating figure that made paths open for her in crowds. But there was a cuteness to her face, a beauty mark on the soft sculpt of her cheekbone, a little quirk to her tanned nose, a Cupid bow upper lip that made her look like she was sucking candy. Her expressive eyes were the colour of sunshine hitting stone and twinkling. She was wearing a lipstick red, leather mini skirt with a fringed belt that accentuated her heavy, rhythmic hips, and a red jacket stitched with baby pink hearts and piercingly sparkling rhinestones. Her red hat had a huge, heart-shaped buckle on it. She wore it at a tilt over her cascade of untamed, dark blonde hair like honey. Her red boots shone like peppermint sticks.

Cody smiled at her with a crinkle across the bridge of his nose. "Oh my God, you're the cutest thing in the universe."

She poked her tongue between her teeth. She unhooked the button closing her jacket. It slid parted to show naked cleavage and a pretty belly button. She cocked her knee to flash him the inside of her thigh. Her eyes glittered like a fortune of silver dollars.

Cody's knees buckled. "Uuuuhh... Yes. Whatever's happening. Yes."

Whistles and catcalls danced over to him from the crowd.

"Happy Birthday, Big Man!"

"Hope you're hungry, you varmint!"

"BELLE, TAKE OFF HIS SHIRT!"

He glanced towards the burst of laughter and stared back at Belle and her cocky, strawberry smirk. "But, also, what is happening?"

She broke into an effervescent grin. "It's an all-girl rodeo party!"

His voice husked as his knees went weaker. "An... all... girl... ro..." He blinked and cleared his throat. "Hang on, what? How's that gonna work, where's the horse?"

She wriggled her shoulders and drew her jewelled fingernail down his chest. "Right here."

He frowned. Then his pulse pounded. "WHAT?"

She giggled with that zing of wickedness that made him hot under the collar. "You game?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Would you like a choice?"

He looked over the dented peak of her cowgirl hat to the jostling, whistling herd escaped from the corral. "Absolutely not, I'm good."

Another one of those pulse spurring giggles. She prowled up to him and delicately undid a few buttons of his shirt, her sharp fingernails skimming his tank top and making him prickle. "Then you are gonna get strapped down and you are gonna go buck wild for every girl who wants a ride," she bobbed onto her toes and tugged him down by his collar to murmur into his ear, "my big, burly bronco."

Heat sneaked down his body from the tease of her lips by his jaw. "Uhuh, yeah, I can do that."

"Yeah?"

His husk cracked. "Yes. I... Yes. Uhuh. Yesplease."

She pushed him back and hung from his shirt front, cackling gleefully. Her laughter was echoed by the women, eager eyes all trained on him.

"How did you even get all these girls here?"

She shrugged, still toying with his shirt opening. "I put them in a group chat and typed, 'hey, bitches, anyone wanna spend a night drinking root beer floats and riding my boyfriend's dick?'"

"And that's all it took?"

"You're a hunk, Baby." She poked his nose. "And women are, by and large, depraved."

"The ones you hang out with anyway."

She rolled her eyes and tugged his collar sharply. "Oh my God, are you done talking? I didn't give them the dress code 'cowgirl going commando' for chit-chat."

"Cowgirl... going... com..."

"Clip clop." She ran her hand down his torso, hooked his belt loop, and pulled him into a dizzy stumble. She led him into the ring, his boots scuffing on hay and his cheeks flaring amber as the women squashed around the fence, folding forward or craning over each other, muttering and giggling. So much giggling. The constant giggling from all sides was like feathers tickling his abs and underarms. He turned his head slowly, his dumbfounded smile widening and widening as his heart beat giddily.

Belle suddenly yanked him in by his belt loops. He flooded with sweetness as she snatched his mouth into a sloppy, stirring kiss, clearly made to be as theatrical as it was intimate. The crowd whooped and hooted.

Oh, you want a show?

Cody smiled against her lips, clapped her ass, and hoisted her up around his waist. Her legs hugged him and her hands clasped his face. He kissed her with all the wild, excited energy kicking up in his body and spun her around.

"Aaaaw!"

"Good, he looks strong."

"Get it, Belle!"

Belle broke the kiss with her melodic laughter and cupped his face. She was beaming at him like the moon. She kissed the tip of his nose. "Upsies."

He chuckled and lifted her to sit on his shoulder, curling his tree bough arm under her and wrapping his hand on her thigh with a suggestive squeeze. She was cosily heavy, holding her up always made him feel like the biggest deal in the world. She settled on his sturdy muscle and turned her spotlight smile to the crowd. A girl in fitted denim adorned with sequined hearts trotted over from the entrance to the ring and handed her a megaphone, then vanished again, grinning. Cody looked up at Belle, curves tinged with the glow of the space heaters, as she began to call musically into the megaphone.

"Howdy, little ladies!"

The assembled women all immediately leaped into cheering, waving, clapping, drumming on the fence.

"How y'all doin' this mighty pleasant evenin'?"

Cody rolled his jaw and tingled.Oh my God, she's doing an accent...

"Golly, I am just over the lazy, old moon that y'all came out on this chilly night to join little, old me. I think we're gonna have a rootin'-tootin' good time! Y'all agree?"

Cody grinned boisterously at the answering applause, eyes dancing across a rainbow of mischievous faces.

Belle's voice slipped down a note, throaty and sly. "Would y'all like to play a game?"

The encouraging applause turned sly too.

She combed her long fingers into his red-brown curls and smushed them around, massaging his scalp and sending ripples down his spine that made it hard to hold her up. "We have here a dang fine breed of bronco. Shall we give it up for the birthday boy?" She jiggled on his arm as the chorus of wolf whistles and mocking, mirthful shouts filled his belly with butterflies and he boomed with laughter. She grinned and stroked his hair deeper. "This spectacular specimen is my personal favourite sex machine, and now I finally get to rig him up to share!"

"Yeeeehaw!"

"Woohoo!"

She chuckled and it chinked in the megaphone. "Lord above, I am just so excited, I could do-si-do on a runaway wagon." She tilted her head. "Which, incidentally, is not so different to what we're gonna be doin'!"

Laughter like sparklers being dropped on a nest of rattlesnakes.

She patted Cody's head and pointed down. He turned his face to kiss her thigh with a flicker of his tongue, catching a tendril of her scent.

Fuck, she really is excited...

He gallantly lowered her back to the floor and spun her by her hand with a wink. She bounced her shoulders at him, then strode with a square dance beat a few paces away and winged her grin out to the crowd. "I don't believe toys should stay in their packagin' too long, right, girls?"

The gathering tittered. The band's violinist sawed the strings and a merry, mischievous tune slinked through the barn. She turned back to him. He grimaced. "You're kidding."

She said nothing, and started to clap. The whole room started to clap and call out in a popping chant. "Off! Off! Off!"

The band stamped their boots on the platform, the girls joined in, slamming the fence and clapping harder. Belle led them through the megaphone.

"Off! Off! Off! OFF!"

Cody flushed the colour of fire truck, his blood jumping and his cock nudging his zipper. He shook his head and broke into a surrendering grin. He strolled a little around the pen, undoing his buttons.

"OFF! OFF! OFF!"

He shrugged off his umber, flannel shirt. The soft fabric slid from his bulky, rose-tan shoulders, the candy corn light sugar coating them and darkening his spray of sun-pricked freckles. He balled up the shirt and hurled it into the crowd with a lazy pump of his round bicep. A gaggle of girls jumped for it and tumbled into each other with heady giggles. He rolled his rough jaw into a wider grin and pulled his tank top over his head, dark green eyes glimmering like ink in the sweep of shadow. His speckled, worked torso drew a high, feral squeal from the crowd, his nipples like slices of apricot, the softest sheen of sweat on his back. He threw the tank top to another snatching group. He spread his arms and spun clumsily on his heel to a moan of the violin. The heat of scrutiny drew a sunset-on-ruddy-rock blush and a light sheen of sweat to his softly furrowed back and chest.

"FLEX!"

He burst out laughing, throwing his head back. "Who the fuck said that?"

"I think you'd best oblige, Darlin'," Belle said through the megaphone.

He rolled his eyes, his smile glued into the corners of his mouth. He posed and curled his biceps, his muscles mounding, his abs outlining under the sweet layer of padding on his middle, his thick neck and forearms hardening like pine.

"WOOOOOO!"

He relaxed and ran his hands through his tawny tangle of hair, trying to cool his skin, not succeeding. The violin sped, the clapping picked up its tempo. He bent to his bootlaces. Belle scurried behind him and slapped his ass, sending a pleasurable shock into his balls that made him grit his teeth against a groan. She grasped the firm sculpt and hummed sleazily through the speaker to wolf whistles. He stood and pinched her side. He kicked off his boots and socks. The warm hay tickled his bare feet. She hooked his belt loops again and hissed to the crowd, waggling her tongue.

"SHOW US THE GOODS!"

She flashed her eyes to him under the shadow of her hat. He bounced his eyebrow at her. He unfastened his jeans.

The crowd screamed and the violin sloped as he dropped them.

Belle's cocky crow screeched through the speaker. She grabbed his hip and spun him to exhibit his tight ass and swelling bulge through his black boxer briefs.

"OFF! OFF! OFF! OFF!"

Cody's ears burned with the demanding noise. He caged more bounding, butterflies laughter behind his grin. He glanced at Belle, her hand still on his hip. Her red lips bloomed. She snagged the hem in her talons and tore the boxer briefs from his body.

"Whoa!" He staggered forward. She caught him by his cock as the shock made it spring up. He almost collapsed at her feet as she pumped him and pleasure coursed with the howls of the beautiful coyotes surrounding him. He knocked her megaphone aside and pulled her into a feverish kiss through a panting chuckle. "You need salvation."

She sucked hard on his lower lip and snarled around it. "Salvation couldn't handle me."

He grinned and kissed her again. She lapped his tongue hard, then shoved him back. His rigid cock unsheathed from the shadow between them.

"THERE IT IS!"

"MAN ALIVE!"

"TALK ABOUT A STALLION!"

The violin wheeled.

Cody couldn't stop laughing. Nerves and thrill and heat and hunger frisked around his body as he restlessly circled in the animal pen, every gleam of lipstick and leather another fluttering red flag to the bull.

Belle circled too, the pair of them moving like they were coyly seeking a partner at a cotillion. She raised the megaphone again and waved the noise of the crowd down so she could speak over it. The violin squiggled quiet. "OK, let's not waste anymore time, huh?" She beamed at a lone wolf whistle. "Let me show y'all how this is gonna work." She strutted to the unsettlingly homemade-looking contraption in the centre of the ring. Cody folded his arms and watched attentively. She patted the leather cushioned surface and it rocked. "Here, we have a nice, springy board with some..." she reached down and rattled one of four leather cuffs chained to the corners, "important attachments. My lovely assistants are gonna affix the final piece."

Cody looked around with another blush. Two more denim and sequin girls were advancing on him from the entrance to the ring. They took his wrists and guided him to the contraption. He let them lie him down. His back eased onto the thin, leather cushion over the hard board. It was warm and stuck instantly to his misting back. He gazed up at the pumpkin vines spiralling around the rafters, heart doing gymnastics. The board stopped at his knees, his calves dangling over the end and his feet slotting onto stirrups attached comfortably apart. The stewards cuffed his ankles to the stirrups. They came up and folded his arms behind his head, cuffing his wrists in place so he was opened out with no way of shielding himself. He looked up at them with a twinkle in his eye. "Little tighter?"

The one with ginger pigtails raised an eyebrow. "You sure, Cowboy? You could be going a while."

He nodded. Pleasure slithered down his veins as the cuffs locked tighter.

"Thank you, ladies." Belle blew a kiss to the stewards and they left the ring, stroking their fingertips down Cody's torso as they went. Belle gestured to him like a regular P.T. Barnum. "And we have our bronco! Now, y'all know how a rodeo works. You're gonna get up." She slapped his thigh with a prickle. "You're gonna ride." She curled her fingers around his cock. "You're gonna try your darndest to stay on, while he bucks and bumps like someone put jumpin' beans in his sarsaparilla." She pounded his cock. Harsh pleasure hit him like a mallet and he gasped and thrust into her fist, then yelped as the board boinged violently with his motion and tipped to an alarming diagonal. It righted itself as he caught his breath and glared at his girlfriend. She cackled and softened her stroke on his cock, keeping it up as she continued her speech into the megaphone without so much as a glance at him. It was like she was pumping hot sauce through his body, a desperate burn racing into his blood and muscle. Her voice smoked. "Your turn ends when either you fall... or you come."

Whistles and hums.

She worked him slower. He thickened into her fingers, growing and thrumming, ready for their use. She took on a slightly stern tone. "Now, behave yourselves just a little. I want him broken, but not broken, if y'all know what I mean."

Cody smiled at the ceiling.

"No more than two at a time."

He snapped his head up. "Two?"

She ignored him. "Root beer only 'til you're done, then bar's open to ya. If he says 'Draw!' hop off and come get me." She tugged her jacket to show a silver star pinned to the breast. "I'm the marshall in this here town, so what I say goes, ya got it?"

Yips of agreement bounced from the crowd.

"There's a few Angelicas in the denim shirts with the hearts, they're also gonna be watchin' out for anythin' and nothin' and are happy to help." Her palm twisted on his head, pulling a moan from him. "If he comes, it's the ultimate lose and we gotta rig him up all over again, so resist your sweet natures."

Selina_Shaw
Selina_Shaw
164 Followers