Buffalo Belle's Wild West Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cody sank into the adoration being poured on his angel. It made her taste all the more tempting. He closed his eyes as the hard hem of her skirt scraped his brow. He nuzzled needily into the misty musk between her thighs. Her fat cuddled his face and her flesh bloomed over his tongue. He took a deep, dragging breath through his nose buried in soft hair and her sinful scent. He unfurled his tongue and lapped. Belle's high moan reached him through the press of her body. She pushed into his mouth, forcing his lips wide. The board rocked. He'd almost forgotten he was on it, and barely felt the throw as everything in him swam in her taste.

But then she jerked, and again. Suddenly, Cody was being hurtled like a beaten piñata, cast between the whirl of hot light and the wheel of the band and the whistles of the girls by the powerful swings of Belle's hips. He grasped the tight chains at his wrists and clung on for dear life, opened his mouth to her thrusts and let her pussy plunder. He caught her clit in his tongue and sucked. She shuddered around him. He flattened his tongue and coaxed her with it, scooped through her folds to summon her swell. Her sigh was lost in applause. He kissed her feverishly, lips smouldering on her tenderness. Her insistent jabs turned to grinding, as if she was crushing spice to powder on his taste buds.

The pitching of the mechanism didn't shake her. She planted her seat into the saddle of his jaw, snatched his hair in her fist, and pressed her knees into the cushion. "Time to break this bronco!"

Cody snarled and tucked into her pussy. Stings crackled on his scalp and down the back of his neck as she gripped his hair and held on brutally through the tipping and lurching. He slipped under her skirt and burrowed into her bounty. He gobbled and gulped, slashing her thrusts apart with the edge of his tongue and lapping up the shards of her bursts of shivering. He circled the point of his silk tongue on the hard peak of her clit, and then the seeping, relaxing opening of her seam. He rubbed her hood with the tip of his nose, huffing her and groaning as she dripped wetter, more drugging. He rifled her folds like pages with his lips, blowing to tickle her and licking through the vibrations. Somewhere up in Heaven, he could hear her moaning, making a show of it, making a siren song out of her pleasure as the crowd frenzied for her. He sucked ardently and filled his mouth with flavour. He flailed his tongue and chortled ridiculously as she squealed and bounced on his lips. He kissed around her puffed labia, going dizzy as her thighs slapped his cheeks.

The dizziness of the drug of her blended with the dizziness of the rocking contraption. He felt like her motorbike, gliding in a flurry of vibrations and rushing adrenaline under her heavy, controlling body. The cuffs jammed his wrists as he did nothing to resist being hurled back and forth. He let the sandbag weight of her ass on his chest hold him secure. His tongue danced. His mind danced. His heart danced. The audience danced, the thrumming of their steps in his straining cock. He devoured Belle with crazed appetite. She fucked his mouth ruthlessly, every fresh deluge of musk and slick softness telling him that she knew with all her enchanting vanity that nothing sated him like her. He could feel her pleasure from the twitches in her thigh muscles.

Her fist twisted in the roots of his hair. He broke from sucking on her clit to hiss and moan. The board levelled out as she paused her hips. The pain dispersed and he pranged his neck trying to dive back into her, tongue straining, her juices and his saliva running down his chin. But she pulled away from him. The tangerine glow of the barn trickled back into his eyes as her skirt retreated from his brow. She slid down his chest, leaving a slight glisten from her pussy. Her glimmering, glamorous figure zoomed out into view, tousled and blushing, frisky and fatal. He whimpered and dumbly craned after her, chewing his lip raw with thwarted hunger. The chains tugged tight and bit his wrists.

Belle bounced her shoulders dismissively and straightened her askew hat. The broad brim shadowed her eye as she gave him a big, hearty, mocking wink. He pouted sulkily.

"Aaaaw..." High-pitched voices mimicked his pout, then skittered into laughter.

"Poor baby!"

"He looks so hurt!"

"Aw, Belle, have pity!"

"Mercy, for goodness' sake!"

She didn't look at them. She splayed her fingers on his ribs and leaned on his bones, sinking an ache into them as she smiled secretively. "Whaddaya think, Bronco? Shall I show ya mercy?"

Cody gazed mesmerised up at her. His skin prickled at the graze of hers. He could still smell her on his face. Her weight made his muscles feel charged. He could sense the instability of the surface he lay on, unstill under her prowl, and it made him want to chase danger. He drew his chomping teeth from his lip, leaving it flushed copper, and husked into a deep drawl. "You're the marshal, you know there's no room for mercy in a frontier town."

She poked her tongue between her teeth. "Mmmm, you're so right. Ain't nothin' a marshal relies on more than the obedience of her horse." She purred reverberatingly and glided backwards with a sensual arch of her spine. "Or her gun." Her ass touched the tip of his uncomfortably hard cock. Brainless desperation gripped him.

"Fuck! Oh..." Cody writhed and squeezed his fists. His cock sneaked between her cheeks. Warmth pulsed over his tender skin.

She held him there for a moment, looking at him victoriously from under the shadow of her hat. The big heart buckle glinted and her tit tassels brushed his pointed nipples. He tensed against needy trembling, the bed creaking ominously. She ran her tongue slowly along her upper lip. He swallowed. She slithered backwards. The tingling head of his cock slipped along the curve of her ass crack, the stroke of her skin maddening. It nestled in the parting petals of her cunt. She ground and giggled, her breasts padding to him, sequins scratching.

The tease was infuriating, his emerald iris brightened as he glared into her cruel eyes. "Obedient, maybe," he growled. "Not tame."

Her eyes widened.

He grinned and bucked violently.

"CODY!"

He sheathed inside her with a rush of relief and crash of pleasure.

Sweet Jesus...

This was what his body was forged for. The embrace of her cunt was an elixir, revitalising. It flowed through him and he moaned long and ragged and raw.

She clawed his ribs, leaving deep, peach scars, and howled his name beautifully into the pumpkin vines, vanishing into a seduced screech of violin.

"Oh NO!"

"OUTLAW!"

"DEAL with him, Belle!"

Cody chuckled through his string of moans at the indignation on her behalf. She smirked at him and hauled herself a little awkwardly up to sit straight, battling the strings of pleasure he could feel binding her body. No one was a slave to Belle as badly as she was herself. She clenched around his cock as she settled kneeling astride him. The heat of her clutching body poured through his flesh. He felt drunk. He felt fuelled. He beamed at her. She puckered a kiss at him. Then grinned and struck his thigh with a ringing smack. "LIKE THE WIND, BOY!"

All the exhaustion fled Cody's body. The bruises dissolved. The aching burned away. He flexed against the chains and sprung eagerly into a gallop.

"Woohooooo!"

"Look at 'em go!"

"Criminy!"

Eyes locked and effervescing, Cody and Belle launched into perfectly synced, racing roughness. Their connected pelvises pistoned and revolved as if they were as much a mechanism as the bull. They threw themselves into motion, but never slipped an inch from closeness, his cock completely consumed and her ass and thighs sealed to the saddle furrows around his hips. He could feel her tacky skin tugging on his as he tossed her up and down. He didn't care how wrung out he was, he chased the feeling of her fucking him like a rancher chases a rustler. Her cunt worked and warmed his cock, spasming and sliding, harvesting pleasure from him and sowing it across his skin. He battered his spine against the bed and rattled the chains and pressed his feet into the stirrups. His abs looked like bark about to shatter. His hair dripped. He gasped the scent of his own sweat as she rode him at a body-splitting pace to the gleeful yells and chanting of the audience.

His eyes rolled back into his head. He was soaring over sandy rock and bristling grass to the horizon, through ruddy mountain passes and lakes of bluebonnet as soft as her skin. His blood pounded. His body felt clean and fast and free.

"Yeah, Baby! That's my bronco!" Belle's perfect face was the picture of delight. She was taking him effortlessly, guiding him with the lightest twitches of her abdomen as she grasped him with her thighs. Her body undulated with her rapid, demanding thrusts. Her hair and breasts bounced with her motion, the tassels spinning and her ringlets flying. Her hat knocked backwards and she squeaked and caught it, steadying herself with talons on his abs. The hot light showered over her, accentuating every sparkle and freckle, glazing her like a cinnamon bun. She panted and keened and cackled. He hastened and she just clasped him tighter, didn't break her control for a second.

God, it was entrancing how strong she was. This is what it must really feel like to be a caught wild horse, why a stallion would let himself be broken, because nothing in the wilderness could be as exhilarating as being sped and steered by a strength like this.

Cody moaned and sighed and arched his back, his cock ploughing deeper, coating in pleasure that frothed over him and made him almost hurt. His sudden jolt made her gasp and fall forward. She caught herself on his chest. A ravenous smile tore from her blush. She latched onto his prickling nipples with a ruthless pinch. Pain speared him. "AH! DAMN!"

She twisted them hard and pulled them like reins.

He roared through his teeth and thrashed under her. "You total - AH!"

"Hyah!" She angled herself forward with her seat a little raised like a jockey's. She hammered her hips so fast that her belly rolls tumbled. She clung onto his nipples and spurred him on with the wet burn on his cock.

He made a string of animal noises, pulled on his chains, and leaped into the pain and pleasure. Let her use his body, let her ruin it, let her damage him beyond repair and make him good for nothing but pasture.

Let her ride him into the sunset.

The rich orange of the space heaters and hanging pumpkins blazed behind her levelled body, her hat cutting across it in dramatic silhouette. Her brilliant, blade-coloured gaze was enough to make any outlaw willingly walk into a cell.

She reached back and slapped his thigh again, then took hold of his nipples harder and whipped her hair with a moan that winged across the barn. The crowd erupted, shaking the walls.

"TAKE HIM HOOOOOME!"

"AWOOOOO!"

"YES, BELLE!"

She grinned, chest fluttering with breathlessness, the vigour in her body captivating. She pulled herself straighter and sank back down his shaft with a slick sound that sneaked under the music. She kept up the gallop. The mechanism screeched as it pelted beneath them. Her tassels flung and her red boots skidded as it pitched. She tugged on his nipples and pain shredded him. He glared at her with his mouth watering and the pleasure so intense it was throbbing in his calves. Her tits shook and bounced and sparkled. Her chubby hips squeezed. He needed his hands on her, fiercely on her. She was making him feel like a wildfire, and flames need to engulf.

"Buck for me, Baby!"

Her taunting command made him itch; the arrogance in her proud face, the tilt of her beauty mark, the bloom of her rose lips, the flash of her teeth. She was so fucking complacent.

God, but didn't she deserve to be...

He wanted all of that all over him, drenching him, making a mess of him.

His cock ached. His back ached. She twisted his nipples, leaving dark gold welts on his freckled chest. "Ya not even tryin' to throw me, Bronco?"

Flame rushed him, elated fury, cavernous hunger. He balled his fists and bared his teeth. He curled his biceps. The chains at his wrists chinked...

And broke.

A few steel links sprinkled to the floor.

Belle's face opened in shimmering shock.

The crowd screamed.

Cody licked his teeth and lunged forward, laughing like a crashing tractor. Belle squealed as he sat up beneath her, gathered her in his arms, and brought her against his searing, soaked torso. Her softness cloaked him, vanilla fogged him. He stopped her furious babble with a groping kiss. She struggled for a split second, then gave up the act. The crowd cheered brashly as she wrapped her arms around him and squeezed on his cock and pressed to his lips. Cody smiled at the sweet sounds from the audience, giving himself a candied moment to be their romantic. Belle bathed in affectionate envy. Their tongues tangled and sparred. He ran his hands over her back and pulled on the ends of her hair. She scratched at his shoulder blades. They sighed and mewled into each other's mouths, just popping apart at the corners to gasp for air, then hurrying into it again.

She whispered heatedly through the kiss, "don't you dare stop fucking me."

He groaned with desire as she clenched again, his cock pounding dangerously. He had no idea how he'd managed to hold on this long, other than never wanting it to end when Belle was on him. And now she was on him more than ever. He stole another kiss from her regal pout and burrowed his fingers into her fat. He restlessly massaged her back, teased her waist, grabbed her thighs, rubbed her ass, tickled her neck, nudged her hat askew and knotted his hands in her honey-sheen tresses. He kissed her mouth, her cheek, her throat, her shoulder. He turned frantic. He began to move again, to twist and pump his thick, iron cock in her, the sensation in his spine and toes and jugular.

She shuddered in his arms and hummed in his ear. She shoved him back by his shoulders and braced on them to keep riding, keep up the show. She fired a wink to the crowd, the river of giggling splashing over Cody as he moaned into the rafters. He pushed petulantly against her hands and ducked to her breasts. He snatched a tassel in his teeth and wrenched. She yapped shrilly as the pastie smacked from her skin, leaving her nipple burn-pink and hard.

She slapped his arm. "Why you - OH! Oooooh..."

He dashed to the flushed skin and covered it with his mouth. He sucked hard, one hand clutching her plump ass and pulling her in rough, sharp bucking, the other propped behind him to hold them steady as the board bounced. He attacked her smarting nipple with his tongue and teeth, her shrieks and shudders peppering him with pleasure. She was breathing in tiny bursts, scrabbling on his shoulders, hips colliding over and over with his as her cunt devoured him.

They began to race again, rushing with applause as the crowd stomped their rhythm and made the board jump in it. They flashed their eyes to each other, shared the playful, intoxicating pride in being fun to watch, tempting to watch. There was nothing quite like everyone else seeing how beautiful their lover was, like when someone finally reads your favourite book, or goes on vacation to your home town. Everyone in this roomgot it. Cody wasexcellent. Belle wasmagical. Welcome to what we knew all along. Worship her with me. Adore him with me.

Cody ostentatiously drew his tongue across Belle's breasts and bobbed back up to grin like a desert devil into her joyful face. He kissed her. He heaved for breath. The barn door was ajar behind her and the stars were pouring through the sky, pouring over her. He laughed. He soared. He bucked.

"OH! Oh, yeah, Baby!"

"Bronco."

"Bronco!"

They grasped each other and their bodies jostled together with the lurching and rocking of the bed. Belle skewered his dense shoulders with her fingernails and unfurled herself backwards with a long, melodic mewl, chest opening to the ceiling. The vines reached for her and the light crowned her. The cheering became deafening, her pleasure invading the senses of every living thing for miles. Cody gazed at her, blood boiling, body devoted. He lost his breath. He snarled. He scooped the small of her back and pulled her up against his abs. He sneaked his thumb between them and into the hot swell of her clit. He slipped his other hand under her scrunched skirt and worked a finger to the rim of her asshole. He dove for her pointed, berry nipple and took it into his scalding mouth with a long, dripping lap from his aching tongue. He plunged his cock into her.

Belle cried into the night like an angered spirit. Cody rushed pleasure into her in an onslaught on every needy part of her body. She clung to him and galloped to the precipice.

"COME ON, LADY!"

"GO WILD, BABE!"

"YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!"

The screams of her girls filled her head and Cody's perfect touch filled her body.

Cody could taste how close she was, he could feel it in his flesh, his most coveted prize. He sucked on her and fingered her and fucked her, hot and breathless and hammering.

"Oh! OH! RIGHT THERE! YES! DON'T... OH... OH!"

He pelted after her pleasure, stomach and back splitting as he sped again.

God, please come, Beautiful... Break me...

"Cody! Baby! YES!"

He rammed into her over and over. He bit down on her nipple. He circled fast on her clit and hole. He leaped and ran and stormed and then...

"Ooooooh..."

Oh, and then she was shaking and moaning and writhing and he was being baptised in fire.

Belle snared his damp hair and pulled it hard. She avalanched into quivering and twitching. His cock slipped maddeningly in her releasing juices, so anxious for release that it was all he could feel in his body. She collapsed into his strong arms. He held her and kissed up to press his lips to the rapid beating of her pulse in her throat. She tasted of salted caramel.

She pushed him.

"Whoa!" he toppled backwards and wheeled to grab the sides of the board as his back hit leather again. She gave him a dazzling look and pinned his chest with one hand. She darted her hand to her boot. In a wink she was holding a silver six shooter to the sky. Cody stared, heart somersaulting. She loomed over him in red and gold, hat jaunty on wild hair, grin maniacal, one full breast sucked rosy and the other sequined, her shoulder scattered with love bites and her thighs glistening with sweat.

The floor and walls and metal bull quaked with the seismic excitement of the crowd. It was so loud he couldn't hear Belle's voice through the fray. But he saw the word her exquisite lips formed.

The swarm of women began to repeat it, chant it, buzzing through the megaphone and hiccupping through root beer.

"Come." Drum.

"Come!" Clap.

"Come!" Stamp.

"COME!" Jump.

Cody shuddered. He flared hot. He gripped the leather cushions.

"COME! COME! COME!"

The guitar crunched out a chord over and over with them.

Belle's aftershocks still had him seized, soft squeezes on his abused cock making him harder than flint. She smiled.

She revolved her ample hips, working him smoothly and cruelly.

The guitar sang.

She fired the six shooter with a loud bang!

"AH!" Cody spasmed and pulsed.

The gun shot a cloud of strawberry-red glitter into the air to riotous cheering.

"OH! DUCHESS! FUUUUUUU..." As the noise stampeded over him, the binding yearning and discipline flew from his body. He arched and grit his teeth and growled as the agonising stimulation finally fled him and the pressure broke in his cock. He kept growling and moaning senselessly as the orgasm bullied him almost as ruthlessly as the edging. It coursed in every inch of him, mulched him like hay, hooves pummelling him into the ground. It broke his bones, thumped his flesh, and in every hollow it left a pool of sugary pleasure that lingered in him and held him in a trance. He lay with the intense, mind-draining relief lapping over him in slow waves. His eyes rested unfocused on the dream of Belle surrounded by red shimmer.