Buffalo Belle's Wild West Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a flutter out of the corner of his eye. Vi glanced and broke into a devious grin even wider than before. She looked back down at him and bounced her thick eyebrows. He gulped.

Belle's voice slinked through the megaphone again. "Ooooh, tarnation, folks! Looks like we're makin' this a double feature with Bitch Cassidy and the Fundance Kid! I hope our stallion is ready 'cause ya gotta have True Grit to handle these two at once, or else you're gonna need to get carvin' your Tombstone!"

With a startling whistle, Vi cast out the lasso to a hail of applause. Cody's eyes widened as it writhed in the air and snared the waist of an approaching figure through the twinkle of root beer and cider. She was an eye-catchingly pretty woman, her hair dyed cotton candy blue and forming a cloud around her wide, inquisitive eyes. Her prosthetic leg was painted in a rainbow chaos of flowers and berries. She wore a frilled blouse and a billowing skirt the same colour as her hair. It flew in a blizzard of lace as Vi reeled her in slowly. Her sneaker heels scored the straw as she flashed her mounted girlfriend an indulgent, pastel smile. Cody sucked his lip. Her blouse was falling off one shoulder and showing a tattoo of a very tasty looking cupcake.

"Maisy, Babe, I thought you were just gonna watch me?" Vi said warmly as her girlfriend was hauled to the machine.

Maisy idly patted Cody's head as she wandered past him. "You just made it look so much fun." She kept the lasso around her as a belt and came to the steps. Belle floated into Cody's vision again and took her hand, Vi bent down and took the other. She leaned on both of them and climbed carefully up to the bed. She looked down at Cody with a ballet pink smile. "Still one seat left." She poked his nose and pinged the panties from his mouth, pocketing them.

Cody blushed. His mouth watered instantly, still prickling from Vi's taste. He licked his teeth eagerly. "That's right, get up here."

She wriggled her shoulders playfully. Belle sneaked him a naughty smile past her and helped her bring her leg over his head. He caught one last glimpse of Vi looking villainous and keen, and then she disappeared. He snorted and snuffled as he was drowned in ruffled fabric. Maisy tentatively lowered herself to sit on his face, maintaining a shy hover.

"Golly, everyone's staring. He better be worth it." Her sweet, soprano voice came to him through the ruffles. He cocked an eyebrow and craned up through the frills. His tongue sneaked through them.

"OH MY!"

The board trembled as he lapped along a soft furrow. Smoke trickled over his tongue. The skirts rustled around him and velvet skin grazed his brow.

"There you go, Babe, giddy up!" Vi cackled, muffled through lace.

Cody grinned in the lilac darkness and lapped again.

"EEK!"

Maisy jolted and dropped onto his face. The board thunked. Softness tumbled onto him and his mouth filled with it, a burnt sugar sweetness painting over his taste buds and flooding his senses. He hummed and lifted his face into her pussy. His nose teased her seam. He smiled as she trickled wet and fragrant. He stirred his tongue and she started to writhe. So did Vi. They moved with mirrored pouring motions, twisting on his cock and grinding on his face. The bed started to move like it was on wheels over sand dunes.

They both tipped and banged their palms hard on his torso.

"Ah!"

He spasmed and was showered with laughter as his cock pulsed and his tongue flickered. The women writhed on him harder. He moaned, his blood simmering as their wickedness met his. He started to go like a runaway minecart, muscular motion fluid and fast. Vi whooped, hips ricocheting. Maisy squealed and planted her seat hard on the saddle of his skull. He thrust into hellish heat and opened his mouth wide to suck and sweep around smoky flesh. The confusion of fabric over him strangely cured his dizziness. The dreamy clouds of lace subdued the flashing and whirling of the scene and let him throw his energy into his body. He matched the serpentining of his riders, the crowd drowned in rustling and his senses drowned in flesh. His pulled shoulders smarted with the deep peaks and troughs of motion. He gripped the chains at his fingertips and used them to pull himself deeper, surging his strength, exhibiting his defined torso to the room of screaming girls. He curled a cocky smile into the dripping pussy at his lips.

He attacked Maisy with his tongue and absorbed the shudders gushing down her body. Her ass slid on his misted face, smothering him, making a new film of sweat break out on the back of his neck. She was velvet and rum. He shivered as he felt her moment of shyness flutter away and her hunger rise. No wild horse lets himself be mounted by a shrinking violet. He flickered and scooped and swilled his tongue on her clit, groaning and grinning slyly as her seam relaxed over the tip of his nose. He ran his tongue to it, massaged it open, and sawed in the slit. He choked on laughter as she trilled and ground and the lace flurried. The dress trapped the heat of her body on his skin, his sweat and her juices sizzling and his head fogging with flavour. His parched throat relieved as he swallowed eagerly.

Vi's thighs were a vice. He could feel her grip through to his skeleton. So was her cunt, pumping him ruthlessly as she slicked up and down on his already desperately needy cock. There was no softness to her, no temptation. The pleasure was urgent and violent, punching into his abdomen and dislodging his joints as she raced him closer and closer to the risk of a sudden and draining release. She wasn't touching him. Her powerful core was all she needed to stay secure. Until he sped. While he wanted to goad Maisy, he wanted to compete with Vi, their old, hockey team push and pull stoking a fire in his gut. He tossed her on his cock, grunting as she clamped him tighter and his nerves sputtered. He jerked hard and the board sprung. She hissed and wobbled. He chuckled onto Maisy's clit, making it thrum so she trembled and sighed.

Rope thudded over his stomach and burned. He shuddered and snarled. Vi was sawing over his abs with the lasso, tormenting the already taut, pulsing skin. It made him flinch and jab. She let loose a jubilant screech. And then he heard clapping. Clap. Clap. Clap. Maisy had thrown her hands overhead and was spurring on his struggle. The noise rose like castanets. The audience all joined in, clapping along to urge the riders. Pleasure and thrill clashed inside him as the rope smouldered over his nipples and flanks. He buried himself in Maisy to stay calm, but the whipping of his tongue only made her quake like an avalanche, entombing him in a snowstorm of lace. The pair weighed him down and confused him. They slid and rocketed on his mouth and cock, see-sawing with each other and gaining total control over the contraption, riding him like he was long domesticated.

Clap. Clap. Clap.

The rhythm escalated, sounding like a tornado through the muffling of frills and flesh. It rattled with the chains at his wrists and ankles. It squalled around the barn.

Clap. Clap. Clap.

He barrelled to the edge of release. He grunted coarsely with the effort of restraint and sucked hard on Maisy's candy clit. Squeals popped out of her like steam from a kettle, but she kept up her conducting of the audience.

Clap. Clap. Clap.

His body built to a bursting pressure.

Clap.

Clap.

Clap.

It reached ear-splitting pitch and deluged. Maisy made a sound that could shatter glass and splashed over his tongue. Her scent overpowered him as he gluttonously lapped her clean and she flinched and shivered on his warm cheeks. Vi howled with something between pleasure and victory. The squeeze of her climax on his cock almost hurtled him over the brink. She finally slowed and relaxed her steel grip. She dismounted fluidly, as if his straining, swollen cock was just a number 2 pencil. Oxygen raced back into his body, followed by rushing light and cool as Maisy's skirts swished from his face, tickling his nose. Vi was lifting her from over him and holding her across her strong arms, like a knight. Maisy's cheeks were the colour of marshmallow and her eyes were full of ditzy stars. She blinked at Vi's brazen grin, then exploded into delirious giggles.

Vi chuckled and steadily lowered her back to earth, keeping a hand on her waist as she almost toppled with a final shudder of her orgasm. She giggled again and fished Vi's panties from her pocket. Vi slipped them back on as Maisy peeked past her to give Cody a dotty, drunken look. He bit his tingling lip at her. He blinked his vision back into clarity, still fuzzy at the edges as his cock throbbed. It was so heavy that it almost felt like the rope was still pressing on him.

Vi untied the lasso from Maisy's waist, further rumpling her dress and flyaway hair. She strode forward to receive the applause raining from the audience. She beamed and threw up the lasso again. She spun it overhead and out. Cody stared as it looped around the strawberry-shine figure of Belle observing from a few paces off. Belle squeaked as it pulled tight above her belt. Vi snickered, yanked the rope in one hard fist, and brought his duchess twirling into a kiss with brazen, caddish magnetism. Belle closed her eyes and went limp in the rope, fully letting Vi sweep her up in the knee-weakening moment. Cody's cock ached as he watched her melt his girlfriend with her dark purple mouth. He ground his teeth and drooled. Vi released Belle and slipped her out of the lasso. Maisy bobbed up and cupped Belle's face and pulled her into a second kiss before she'd come conscious from the first. Her cheeks went dark gold with a blush in the shadow of her hair, the megaphone swinging uselessly as she sighed into the scoop of Maisy's tongue.

Cody gaped slack-jawed.

Maisy pulled back and tweaked her nose as she had Cody's. The three women smiled at each other. Vi slung an arm around Maisy and shot a finger gun to the sprawled, bewildered Cody, a few tendrils coming loose from her braids the only sign she'd had to exert herself at all. "Nice shootin', Tex."

Cody collapsed onto the cushion and flipped her off. She buffeted him with a coarse laugh and her and the still giggling Maisy strolled from the ring towards Vi's new clamouring fan club, fighting with each other to be the first to get in the lasso.

Belle shimmied and smacked her lips. She fumbled with the megaphone and recovered herself with a charming chuckle. "Boy howdy, when I say I was not ready..."

Cody cocked a mock-indignant eyebrow at her, but his lip curled in a smile.

She tilted her lips away from the megaphone. "How ya holdin' up, Stud?"

He turned his head to peek over his bunched bicep and grinned dreamily at her. She blew him a kiss. He felt it land on him like blossom.

Belle cleared her throat. "Our next rider is a queen who don't need no pageant, but she goes ahead and wins 'em anyway. Give it up for The Good, The Bad, and The Beautiful!"

Cody's mouth instantly watered as Georgia appeared in his eyeline. A veteran of the county beauty pageant, she still walked as if on cloud, straight-backed, dauntless and magnetic. Her slender face was raised elegantly, fine smile-lines around her eyes and mouth emphasising the brightness of her apple green gaze. Her grey-streaked, deep mahogany hair was trained smooth and shining into a swirl on top of her head, bound in a polkadot bandana. She was dressed in a form-hugging, cow print dress that boosted her round breasts and stretched across the parting of her thighs. Spurs chinked on black boots. Her flowing gait made his pelvis roll already.

She let Belle take her hand and sashayed up the steps to the bed. Cody flashed his teeth and glanced at his cock, bigger than he'd ever seen it, shining with juices that matted in the bed of red-brown hair, veins popping, fading from ruby to darkening indigo as it pounded ardently. Georgia glanced at it too, then shrugged dismissively. The small gesture was both absolutely devastating and regally sexy. Belle caught his eye and grinned. She knew he responded to nothing quite like being the dirt under a woman's feet.

So he damn well responded now.

Georgia steadied herself with Belle's hand and stepped onto his torso. He held himself stiller than stone. Her weight sank onto his ribs, a slow burn stealing through his muscle as he tensed into a firm platform, trying not to let the board tip. It creaked and tilted as she found her footing, every fresh pressure stoking the smoulder in his muscle. She fell still, heels compressing his rib cage. She flashed him a fanged smile.

The music leaped.

She started to dance.

"Fuuuuck..."

Cody huffed and restrained a surge of desire as this glorious woman started to grind him under her hard boots. She tapped to the beat, swung her hips, rolled her heels like massage wands, and dragged her toes like he was mud she was scraping off her shoe. She bobbed her shoulders and popped her chest and kept slapping her leather soles on him, stomping him into debris, making him nothing but rubble under her palatial brilliance. The board pitched. Cody tensed to breaking point, the chains groaning at his wrists as his shoulders and biceps swelled. Georgia surfed him like a wave and didn't break the beat, beaming blazingly. Pain hailed onto his torso with the pummelling of her boots. She kicked up her heels and skidded the spurs over his skin in stinging trails. He moaned and grunted and moaned deeper.

The music rose and rippled in a current around her, the band calling out tunefully.

Girls spilled over the fence to join the dance. They skipped and kicked and circled around the ring, linking arms and swinging, joining hands and spinning out of control with racing laughter. They shook out their hair, slapped their ankles, clapped their hands. They jangled and spangled in a rhinestone river around Cody, gazing up to Georgia as she stirred them like bubbling corn chowder. They cackled and pointed at him as their legendary queen smeared his body into the leather and skated on his sweat. The ruthless humiliation and the joyous tumult of curves and smiles turned him on so keenly that it was just as bad as being fucked. His cock seeped and seemed to drain all his pulse points into it, a lightning rod of tortuous need. The dancers yipped and yeehawed, each gleeful sound embedding in his flesh and making him sweat hotter. He grinned like a clown.

He gnawed on his lip and stared up at Georgia. She spread her taut thighs to keep surfing the tossing of the contraption. Fresh, bruising pain overwhelmed him. He could just see her bare pussy under the tight, cow print skirt. Her clit glistened in her soft lips, a pearl in an oyster. A fine, ink shadow drew from it in a smooth curve to her seam and then up to her asscrack. He ran his tongue along his molars. Georgia spotted him looking and he blushed, but smiled at her hotly. Her proud upper lip swelled in a perilously attractive sneer. She dashed a spur on his nipple.

"AH!"

She spun on the ball of one foot, drilling pain down into his sternum.

"Mmmm..."

She wiggled as she backed up a couple of steps, her firm ass hovering over him. He lost his breath as her heels compressed his lungs. She bent her knees. He gasped and gulped. She kept swaying her hips as she plucked up the hem of her dress to unveil her ass. A sweet scent caught Cody's nose from her wet pussy. He craned his head forward, heart at a canter. She squatted over his face and ground her ass over it.

"Sweet... Jes... Mmmph!" Cody's dreamy mumble was snuffed out as her flesh squashed to his nose and cheeks and rubbed vigorously. His fringe ruffled. His mouth clouded with moreish salt. His nose pinched in her cheeks. He flushed searing hot, moaned, and lashed her seam with his tongue. Salt dripped onto his taste buds and he shuddered. The bed jerked. She bounced and shook her ass cheeks on his burning face in a rapid, runaway tremor that eliminated everything around it. He buried himself in her flesh and fluttered his tongue thirstily on her pussy from behind. The music and the dancing dissolved into nothing but the teasing vibrations buzzing up from the bang of boots. Georgia bullied his senses with her round ass, flinching her pussy just off the tip of his tongue, so he had to strain and rub his nose deeper. He huffed her through his compressed airways and moaned raggedly. Her weight on his ribs cracked him and her grind on his face made him pour away into shudders. He withdrew from her pussy and kissed and licked around her cheeks, indulging in the fullness of her flesh, panting as he uselessly tried to get all of her into his hungry mouth. He sank his teeth greedily into a quivering curve.

Georgia gasped and shot back up to stand with a bolt of pain punching into him. She tick-tocked her long finger at him and tutted tauntingly. She scratched his chin with a spur. He winced and panted and gazed up at her with glassy eyes. His mouth still hung open, tongue thick and nose tingling with lingering scent. She smirked and smushed his cheek under her toe. He chuckled happily and let her plant him into the heady aroma of leather. He puffed his curls off his misted brow and groaned as she picked up a dance again. The party faded back into being, the riot of the dance closing in on his stunned senses. He blinked and his head reeled. He tried to breathe and the queen stamped it out. He coughed and wheezed. "Draw!"

She paused. She hastily stepped forward and dropped down to land gracefully on the floor to riotous hooting. She put her fingers in her mouth and whistled shrilly. A sequined steward appeared, flicked up her thumb, and disappeared. Seconds later, Belle came bopping through the fray, the megaphone hooked on a wrist strap. She tipped her hat. "All OK?"

"Draw."

She tickled Georgia's side. "Might've known it would be you."

The queen shrugged coyly. She turned back to Cody and nudged his blushing cheek with her knuckles. He grinned at her and nodded in thanks. She grinned back and swept into the flow of dancers. Belle folded tenderly over Cody to a sweeter strum of the guitar. She cupped his face and caressed his jaw, scritching lightly at the hint of stubble. "How are we, Bronco?"

He exhaled dizzily and rested in the feel of her steady hands. "All good, Duchess. Just breathing for a sec."

She smiled and stroked his strewn curls off his face, holding him steady until his broad chest was rising and falling levelly again. She leaned down and kissed him. He hummed and kissed her back, his cock tingling at her closeness. He tasted cookie dough and felt warmth and petal softness flow over his flesh and soak through him. The bruised sensation of the dance soothed into the satisfying, all-body burn of having the limits of his strength tested. He sighed at the caress of her care, but it didn't relieve him of an ounce of his cruel arousal. She broke their kiss and nuzzled his nose. He kissed the corner of her smile and husked, "hey, when are you getting up here?"

She arched an eyebrow coquettishly. "I'm the finale."

He chuckled like crumbling charcoal. "I bet you fucking are."

She giggled and kissed him in a way that oozed syrup down his spine. She licked his lip. "You taste of pussy."

"You love it."

She purred and sucked on his lip. She pulled away and beckoned the stewards to usher the dancers back behind the fence, getting the ring back under her sultry surveillance. He felt her leave his side like waxing strips being peeled off. He burned for her, for all of them. His slick, used body was painfully alive with want.

Cody glimpsed a flash of peppermint white out of the corner of his eye. His heart somersaulted. Maisy was pulling a delicate hand, coaxing a short, dumpling figure out of the crowd.