Buffalo Plaid

Story Info
M and J start their weekend together.
1.2k words
3.33
1.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She always made it home before him on Fridays, her classes ending at noon while he still worked the afternoons. Today, she pulled on her leggings immediately upon arriving home, then contemplated her tshirts and sweatshirts. Nothing looked comfortable. She peeked to his side of the closet and spotted his Buffalo plaid hanging amongst his shirts.

"Bingo" she murmured, throwing her bra to the side and pulling on the oversized shirt, soft with wear. She pulled on her tall hand knit socks and threw her hair up into a bun. It wasn't the most glamorous look, but she felt content and sexy, in a familiar and comfortable sort of way. She went back downstairs to curl up in the corner of the couch with a glass of wine and the tv remote. She settled back, waiting for his arrival.

Her eyes glazed over and she started to lightly sleep, losing track of time. When he arrived home, he was about to announce his entrance when he caught her asleep. He smiled at the sight of her, she looked so beautiful as her chest rose and fell with gentle breaths. He could watch her all day, turned on by the casual sexiness of her outfit and by the innocence inherent in her slumber. He walked over quietly and kissed her forehead as he took her hand. He brought her hand to his face as her eyes fluttered. Seeing him smiling, she brought her other hand to his other cheek and pulled his lips to hers. They kissed deeply, no tongues, just their lips playing together. He sunk into the couch next to her and pulled her legs onto his lap.

"So. What are you watching," he asked, rubbing his hands up and down her shins.

"Nothing really. I needed a distraction while I waited desperately for you to come home."

"Well I'm home now, what were you waiting for?"

"Everything. Every part of you." With that murmur, she brought her lips again to his and he brought his hands to her shoulder and her cheek. M swung herself over J so she was straddling his lap, rocking her hips into his crotch as she rolled her tongue against his. He reached his hand up her shirt, finding her breasts and groping her softly but firmly. She hummed quietly as he played with her, signaling her enjoyment.

Their romantic kissing continued for several minutes, both of them focused entirely on the present, until J commented, "didn't we move in together so we could share a bed? Can I take you there now?" M giggled and nodded. She stood up and he took her hand, pulling her up the stairs.

She pulled off the shirt and stripped off her leggings and socks. He had ripped his clothes off as well, quicker than her, and kneeled down to pull off her underwear with his teeth. He then pushed her onto the bed and immediately brought his mouth between her legs, hungry for her. She laid back, staring at the ceiling, trying to focus as he sent waves of warmth and anticipation through her.

"God you're so good" she whispered. He could barely hear her, given how tight her thighs were around his head. He licked and sucked passionately as she grew closer to cumming for him. She grabbed for his hand, and he felt her squeeze as she let out a rush of air from her lungs and a rush of wetness from her cunt. She pulled him up to her and signaled for him to lay down next to her. She rolled to face him and smiled.

"Thanks. You ready for your turn?" He grinned widely: he had hoped she would blow him next. She knelt down by his cock, sticking her ass in the air as she wrapped her lips around his perfect cock. She slowly moved her mouth up and down his shaft, at first cupping his balls in her hand. She moved then to wrap her hand around his cock and suck his balls into her mouth, rolling them around with her tongue slowly as he ran his hand through her hair. She then returned her mouth to his cock, starting to form a rhythm, moving up and down with just the right pressure and suction to drive him wild. He smiled to himself, thinking that giving head was one of the few ways she stopped talking. He loved her so much, he didn't mind her incessant thinking and talking, but he also really loved when she used her mouth for other, more pleasurable things. He glanced at her just as she peered up at him, and as she smiled at him, he felt himself explode, her continuing to suck until she had swallowed every last drop. She sat up on her knees and licked her lips.

"Good?" He grinned at her again, and nodded. He thought she was about to come lay next to him, but instead she scooted off the bed and grabbed the Buffalo plaid again.

She pulled it back on, commenting "do you find this sexy, handsome?"

"I do. Both on you and on the floor." She stepped back, revealing the shirt was buttoned still, she must have ripped it off hastily before.

"Relax my love, I'm not done with you yet. Put on some music." J sat up against the pillows and obliged. M started to sway her hips to the music, half seriously and half comically teasing J with her movements. She fingered the edges of the shirt, suggesting she was going to remove it again, then wagged her finger at him as she turned around to stick out her ass at him, before dropping down and body rolling back up. She unbuttoned two buttons, then leaned forward so he could peak at her cleavage. He reached out, hoping to get in a feel, but she again stepped back and shook her head, turning and squeezing her ass at him.

He groaned, "oh come on, you're torturing me now." She brought her hands back in, swaying her hips side to side and running her hands up and down her sides, this time appearing lost in the music. She was so sexy this way, he could watch her dance by herself for hours. She unbuttoned the shirt again, this time letting it hang open. She raised her arms up to sweep her hair behind her shoulders, and her breasts tumbled out from underneath the shirt.

She bit her lip and said, "ready again?" He nodded and reached out to pull her onto him. She straddled his cock and let him guide her with his strong hands, up and down his member, grinding her clit into him. He was much more sensitive this time around, and it was mere moments before he was ready to cum again. He pulled on the shirt, pulling her into him and catching her lips on his. They kissed passionately as he released his seed into her again. She then laid her head on his heart, listening to it beat rapidly, and circled a nipple with her finger.

"I love you, you know" she said.

"I love you, too" he replied, wrapping his arms around her. And they stayed like that as his heart rate slowed, and they were ready to return to real life.