Virtual Date

Story Info
M misses J and sends him a virtual surprise.
1k words
3
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PL2006
PL2006
1 Followers

As she laid in bed, M logged onto her computer, crossing her fingers the little bubble would show up indicating he was online. It was awful living so far apart, and there were times she missed him so much her whole body ached and it felt like she couldn't get out of bed. Sometimes she opened up their old conversations and read them on repeat, wishing she was pressed up next to him, sharing her thoughts and intimate fantasies with him.

On this day, Js bubble popped up right away. M was ecstatic, as she had planned a surprise just for him. She clicked the video chat button.

"HI my love! I'm so glad you are online! I was hoping you would be" she started.

"Me too, I've been going crazy thinking about you today."

"Oh yeah? Tell me what you've been thinking about."

"Today it's nothing naughty. I just want to be there to kiss you and tell you how much I love you." M smiled. She was about to change his mind.

"Well, my J, how about I tell you what I've been thinking about. Are you alone?"

J nodded his head. M shifted back to reveal a very low cut top, with a hint of sexy lingerie peering out from the edge of the neck. She teased the edge of her shirt and smiled.

"Well, I woke up this morning feeling very alone and like my body has been aching to be touched for ages. As I laid in bed, my hands were running up and down my body, feeling the cool morning air rush against my warm sleeping skin, imagining it was you blowing kisses all over me. So after I lay there, lusting for your touch, I thought about what I could wear that would make you want to touch me and keep touching me forever."

She paused, and suddenly a window popped open by the video chat, indicating that she was sending him pictures. He consented, and immediately his screen was filled with pictures of her in all the lingerie she loved wearing for him. There were sheer bras, tight bustiers, ass revealing booty shorts, garter belts - everything he ever fantasized about. The final few pictures were just of her surrounded by her lingerie on the bed, wearing nothing at all and laying so her assets were revealed.

"Holy shit M. I can't, um, I'm just..." he was speechless. He felt his cock engorging and he was feeling hot and out of breath.

"Don't talk my love. None of these outfits felt just right. So why don't I show you what I have on now, and you can tell me what you would do if you were here."

M kneeled on the bed and ran her hands down her outfit. She lifted her shirt off and over her head, revealing a lilac push up bra and amazing cleavage.

"Do you like these? Sometimes they just feel so big" she teased.

"Oh my god I love those. And they are perfect, I love how big they are. Will you take that off so I can see the whole package?" She obliged, tossing her bra to the side and clutching her tits as best she could as they spilled out of her hands.

"Mmmmm yes. Now lick your nipples for me." M pushed her tits together for him and ran her tongue over her nipples, making them spring to attention.

"Now pinch them. Make them really hard." She threw her head back as she rolled her nipples between her fingers.

She heard his pants unzip and growled to him, "am I turning you on J? Now I'm thinking about that sexy cock and having you run it all over my face and breasts."

J started stroking himself, requesting, "what do you have on that bottom half?" M shifted her camera down and showed him her very tight booty shorts with just the edge of her ass spilling out.

"Take those off for me and tell me how they smell." He knew it was a provocative ask, but had he been there in person, he would have buried him face in her cunt at that moment, smelling her arousal and tasting her wetness. M took her shorts and brought them to her face, then sighed and quietly went serious for a moment:

"I wish you were here."

His heart skipped a beat of sadness, then he pushed it away and responded "I know. But for now I just want to think about pleasing your cunt as best I can from far away." M smiled and laid back.

"Spread your legs and show me your clit." She did as she was told.

"Now I want you to imagine me kissing down your chest and bringing my lips down to suck your clit while I put my fingers inside of you. And I want you to touch yourself." M shivered, then gently trailed a hand down her front and started to rub her clit. J smiled.

"Good girl. Now finger yourself like you know I would do for you, and don't hesitate to tell me how good it feels." M sighed, feeling her body temperature change as she grew closer to cumming. J worked his hand over his cock, wishing he was there touching her. They were both quiet for a moment, lost in their fantasies of one another as they touched themselves. M suddenly gasped and whispered J's name, and J looked up to see her whole body shudder. J could hold it no longer and he felt himself cumming as well. M rolled over and moved in close to the screen, giving him a yummy shot of her cleavage.

"Mmmmmmm my love, thank you for that surprise. Do I get to save all these photos?" She smiled and winked.

"And I'll send you the video of what we just did too. I miss you." He smiled too.

"I love you, we will be together soon, I promise. I'm all yours."


PL2006
PL2006
1 Followers