Buffer

Story Info
Acting as a buffer for her stepdaughter.
2.4k words
4.4
7.5k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

forward-thinking forward thinking and a round nice human being the redhead had become -- don't get me wrong there was a temper there that came part and parcel with the red hair but Lucianne had positively encouraged a free-thinking young woman who could argue with the best of them and more importantly stand on her own two feet.

The brunette's reflections allowed Melody to compose herself and it was a dreamy expression that Lucianne found in her partner. Melody leant up and planted a kiss on Lucianne's lips, this wasn't the fleeting affectionate kisses that they regularly exchanged - normally in conjunction with one of the regular hugs. No, this was a lingering full-on affectionate kiss that neither party was in a rush to break any time soon. When they did break Melody was again tentative to suggest "Would you mind if I... if I... if I try doing to you what you did for me at the start."

Lucianne was still wearing the ever-present smile as she replied "You know you can ask me anything. I want you to be able to explore and so do as you please." Melody was biting her bottom lip and gave her stepmother another fleeting kiss before she craned her neck up so that she could take the older woman's enflamed nipple between her lips once more, albeit this time her lips and tongue were more determined this time. Lucianne loved the gusto that Melody was putting into her actions, she may have been exploring her curiosity and yet she seemed determined to provide equal pleasure to her stepmother.

Lucianne lay back patiently waiting for Melody to progress at her own pace. Her reward followed a few heartbeats later as she felt her stepdaughter slowly work her fingertips downwards until they came to rest on Lucianne's sparse pubic hair. The fingers stopped briefly but then they continued to explore further; Lucianne's clitoris was easily found thanks to how prominently it stood out.

Melody was frozen in uncertainty but then remembered what Lucianne had done to her and so she circled her fingertips around the silky nub a few times before tentatively stroking them downwards. Lucianne stroked her stepdaughter's hair as she cooed "That's it, feel how moist I am" As the fingers searched further, she added "Go on slip your fingers inside, it will feel so nice for me."

This was the perfect encouragement Melody needed at the perfect time and she was so keen to please Lucianne that she immediately followed the hint. As she sunk her fingers in the first few dips, she was amazed at just how silky soft it felt combined with an amazing feeling of the viscous juices flowing around her fingers. Recalling what Lucianne had done to her, Melody stroked two fingers in and out of her stepmother's pussy, gradually increasing both the depth and intensity of the intrusion. Lucianne wriggled around and stretched her arm so that Melody could maintain her oral attention on her tit but it allowed the brunette to reach her stepdaughter's pussy so that she could repeat what was happening to her. The two simulated each other; Melody could hear her stepmother's heart rate pacing faster and Lucianne could tell Melody was having trouble maintaining a steady rhythm of shuttling her fingers back and forth. Lucianne whispered, "Come for me."

Melody had to gasp but muttered "Not until you do. I've come twice already and I need you to catch up."

She was a little disappointed that her words made Lucianne pull away but that was only while she got comfortable in the centre of the bed. "Lie on top of me but with your lovely pussy here above my mouth" instructed Lucianne. Melody looked confused and knelt up on the bed but faced towards the door so Lucianne corrected her "No, face the other way. I want to lick you pussy." Melody was still a little confused but followed the instructions as best she could, waiting for any mistake to be corrected. As she shuffled along on her knees Lucianne encouraged Melody further "That's my girl, I'm going to lick your pussy for you. I suspect it will rock your world."

Melody returned a look of disbelief voicing her thoughts "What more than you have already?"

"You ain't experienced anything yet girl" Lucianne replied just before she craned her neck upwards, extended her tongue and racked it broadly across the splayed labia before her.

Melody jumped at the contact as she excitedly proclaimed, "Oh my god." If she thought that was a shock she certainly wasn't prepared for when Lucianne reapplied the two fingers inside her and started to stroke at a nub deep inside her while her tongue flicked over the clit from the outside. That's when her next orgasm hit and hit in spectacular style as the room seemed to be spinning. Melody slumped forward while she caught her breath and as she looked down, she saw Lucianne's splayed and leaking pussy in all its glory. 'If it's good enough for Lucianne, it's good enough for me' she mulled over in her head before slumping further forward and burying her face between Lucianne's legs, running her extended tongue in the same patterns she was doing earlier with her fingers.

"Oh yes" hissed Lucianne in response as she reached her right hand down and pressed against the back of her stepdaughter's head to intensify the pressure on her pussy. Lucianne allowed herself a little reward and lay back enjoying the sensations Melody was creating "Oh baby, that's so very nice. I'd say you are a natural at that."

Melody was fully absorbed in her task and yet the encouragement filtered through to her mind spurring her on further. She needed to generate a climax from Lucianne as though it were her last action on earth. She worked her tongue over each ridge and fold before worming two fingers deeply inside as they would go. A combination of her tongue, lips and fingers was making Lucianne gasp louder and louder. The older woman was increasingly rotating her hips around but Melody never let up once until finally the woman below gave a baleful groan and the redhead could feel her fingers being grasped over and over from inside Lucianne. She had failed to locate the nub inside Lucianne that she had worked on Melody so expertly but she hoped they would have time to explore further.

Melody disengaged her legs and turned around a full 180 degrees so she could slump down next to her beautiful stepmother. On sensing her flop down, Lucianne wrapped her stepdaughter in one of her all-enveloping hugs "Oh god that was so great" she whispered before placing her lips squarely on Melody's. The kiss that was returned along with the reciprocated hug made Lucianne feel heady with excitement. She had been able to provide the first rudimentary lessons to her stepdaughter and it made her heart swell on the back of it. Sure, it was perhaps an unorthodox lesson by other parent's standards and yet it was what Melody wanted most of all. Lucianne continued to tenderly stroke Melody's red curls as her stepdaughter stated "I can't thank you enough for helping me. It's opened a whole new world for me but I think making you come was perhaps the most thrilling aspect."

Lucianne smiled as she replied, "Oh there are so many things I have left to teach you but wanting better for your partner is a perfect way to start."

"There's more" Melody asked incredulously.

Lucianne nodded and replied "A lot, lot more but what do you say that we hold it there for today as we have no idea when your father will return. Plus, I'm in no rush to let you go just yet."

This was music to Melody's ears who nestled deeper into the cuddle as she confessed "I've always enjoyed your hugs but these cuddles are far better." They were able to enjoy some extended cuddle time and even had a chance to share a shower to freshen up; that proved an interesting exercise in mutual cleaning. The two were sat lounging on chairs beside the pool when Lucianne's husband returned and it made his heart swell to see the two of them interact with each other so well.

The following day Melody was keeping an eagle eye on the front driveway as her father had mentioned he had made arrangements for an early round at the golf club and as he pulled away from outside the house, she tiptoed her way over to Lucianne's bedroom. Her stepmother was already awake and smiled when she saw a naked Melody creep into the room "Good morning" she stated as she stretched.

Melody pulled on the bottom of the duvet until her stepmother's breasts were exposed, "Nice" she said as she continued to pull on the cover until Lucianne's full nakedness was revealed. "Seeing as Dad will be occupied for the next few hours; I don't suppose you want to give me my next lesson?" this question was accompanied by Melody nonchalantly pawing at her pussy in anticipation.

Lucianne's smile spread wider as she replied "I don't see why not" while opening her arms and beckoning her stepdaughter.

Melody climbed up onto the foot of the bed and crawled her way slowly forward as though she were a cat about to pounce. As she progressed up the bed, she pushed Lucianne's legs apart and stated, "I'd like to begin where I left off yesterday." The beautiful redhead settled down between the spread thighs and brought her face to the apex of them so that she could run her tongue along the full length of Lucianne's labia. As with yesterday, she was able to languish a lot of attention on the enflamed clitoris, working it continuously between her lips and her tongue. Lucianne lazily relaxed back and allowed the younger woman to focus on her pleasure knowing that she would soon be repaying the favour.

With a small amount of fumbling, Melody was able to locate the fabled 'g-spot' that she used to make her stepmother climax in spectacular style -- something she was determined to repeat as often as they could manage. Melody crawled further up the bed, pausing briefly to leave a number of delicate kisses on her stepmother's prominent nipples. On reaching the older woman's head Lucianne enveloped her in a loving hug and after kissing her stepdaughter, and therefore savouring her flavour, Lucianne cooed "Mmmmm, I taste delicious."

Melody gave her another heartfelt kiss and agreed "Yes, I think you do too." The kissing continued for some time until Lucianne rolled Melody over so she lay on her back. Lucianne then twisted back the way she came and reached for something in her bedside cabinet. Holding up a plastic phallic' s aloft she announced, "Today we get to play with some toys." Melody took an instant liking to the buzzing vibrator that Lucianne expertly played across and inside her pussy, naturally, Melody insisted and repeated the treatment on Lucianne who was amazed at how fast a learner her stepdaughter was turning out to be. Melody's final request was a repeat of the 69 they had enjoyed yesterday but being conscious to introduce new things while Melody was peaking at her impending orgasm, Lucianne slipped a lubricated thumb inside Melody's anus, tipping the redhead over the edge in spectacular fashion.

Having come down from their mutual climaxes, the two lay naked browsing a website for sex toys. Amongst the many purchases that Lucianne put in her basket was a harness and associated attachable dildos that Lucianne announced she could fuck Melody with. "Only if I can also take a turn fucking you with them. I think watching those boobs jump about will be a delight to see."

The selection of express delivery meant that they arrived the next day and when Lucianne received an email notification of an approximate delivery time, she persuaded her husband to go play golf "While we still have some nice weather." He took no encouragement and scrambled out to the car. The delivery driver wasn't at their next destination before Lucianne was stripped down and stepped into the harness. Melody had been primed and was knelt on Lucianne's bed eagerly waiting.

Her stepmother did give the redhead's clit a few tickles before Melody announced "I'm already ready. Will you please just get on with it?" Without further prompting the older woman crawled up the bed on her knees and slowly fed the plastic cock inside. Melody found the third consecutive day of orgasms surpassed the previous two even if she doubted that was possible before the day had started, the highlight was having her cherry popped by the one person who deserved that accolade. The way the ridge's on the plastic cock ground against each muscle inside her drove her ever onwards. She came while her stepmother was thrusting her hips while using her bunched-up hair as a set of reigns. The wail that Melody let out would have had people concerned for her welfare had it not been made in the sanctity of her stepmother's bedroom. Naturally, Melody had to take a turn wearing the harness but this time she was lying down while Lucianne rode her pussy along the length of a plastic dick, however, this position meant that her swinging boobs were positioned perfectly for Melody to crane her neck up and suck, nibble, and nip at the large breasts presented to her so perfectly.

Over the following months, the two adapted their assignations so that they no longer waited for Melody's father to be out of the house when the two went to 'sort Melody's closets out'. Yes, some clothes were cleared out but that was achieved between orgasms. That was surpassed the time that Lucianne was discussing something with her husband and behind him stood a naked Melody silently fingering her pussy. Lucianne was anxious not to be seen looking over his shoulder as he would have turned around. Instead, she excused herself when Melody hooked her index finger beckoning her stepmother to follow her.

And there was the time that Lucianne was standing at the kitchen sink, occasionally waving to her husband who was in the garden doing something. He was completely oblivious to the fact that his daughter was on sat on the floor with her back to the sink unit with her face buried between his wife's legs lapping away at the pussy that seemed to be the young woman's sole focus. That's not to say that Melody didn't use her newfound experience with girls her age, including Jenni who was amazed at how different an experience it was when one of the participants knew what they were doing. Lucianne had taught Melody very, very well.