Buffy & The Four Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Will," Buffy managed through panting breath.

"'S okey-dokey," she said with a little smile as she flexed her fingers and the mystic barrier expanded outward, forcing the demons to retreat further. "What are friends for?"

"Exactly," Buffy said, her voice taking on a harder tone. Willow turned her face toward her with a slightly questioning expression. As she did so, Buffy stepped directly behind her, shot a hand around to cover her mouth and held her tightly with her other arm. The witch struggled as violently as she could, but against the enhanced strength of a Slayer it was useless.

"I need you to join me, Will. Together we will be able to take all the others because we are the powerful ones. They will fall to us and then we shall wreak the bidding of our dark mistress!" When she clenched her fist, the black oil-like essence of Hate oozed out of the flesh of her fingers and ran around her fingernails in thick rivulets. As it did so, her nails lengthened and sharpened like claws.

Even as the Slayer raked her skin and infected her with the deadly fluid, Willow sent a mental cry bursting outward. "TARA!!"

++++++++++

FROM THE AUTHOR : If you enjoyed this and would like to read the next chapter, please take a moment to send me a little feedback. As usual, I would like to thank my friend OMEGAZONE for all his patience and assistance.