Buffy and the Gang Perform a Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't have to tell her that" replied Giles, his thrusting calming back down again.

"It doesn't hurt," said Dawn, almost in confusion as Xander's cock slid in and out of her wet cunt. "I was told the first time would hurt."

"Normally yes, but we added some little magical tweeks to the spell. You'll feel only pleasure, not pain, for as long as the spell lasts."

"That kinda sucks Willow" Faith said, catching her breath as Robin furuously fucked her. "Sex without a bit of pain is just vanilla."

"I like vanilla" said Giles, before adding "the flavour, of course."

"Tell me Giles," asked Faith. "Tell me you never fantasised about having your cock inside B's tight little pussy."

"Well, I...er...." the librarian stuttered. "I never acted on them."

"What about you, B? Ever dream about you and Giles getting down and dirty in the library?"

"NO!" Said Buffy loudly, before realising she was probably insulting the man currently thrusting inside her. "I mean...I saw Giles as like a father figure. I never saw him...like that."

"I did," said Willow. "I imagined Mr Giles pushing me against the bookcase, slowly pushing one, then two fingers into my....."

Willow looked down at her girlfriend, who was looking pissed at Willow right now, despite the pleasure the purple cock was giving.

"Before I found girls, dear."

That didn't seem to please Kennedy, who still looked pissed, despite the good fucking Willow was giving her. The watch on Willow's wrist made a small alarm noise. Saved by the bell.

"Um...time to change."

—--------------

SECOND ROTATION

There were no special words to be said this time. The men just pulled out of the women, and moved clockwise to the next quadrant of the circle. Now Robin's cock, still wet with Faith's juices, was poised ready to enter Buffy. Beside them, Dawn was staring at Giles's greying body hair as much as his thick cock. Xander was looking sheepishly at Kennedy, knowing she normally didn't like this kind of thing, and Faith was staring at the unnatural purple cock coming out of sweet, petit Willow.

"OH! I nearly forgot" said Willow, just before anyone began with their new partners. "We need to change positions."

"Like, on the bed?" asked Dawn. "I thought the guys moved, not us."

"I mean like, doggy, or missionary or...I don't know the straight positions anymore." replied Willow.

"I'm always down for doggy" said Faith, "I like that deep, primal feel."

The women turned round on the bed, until they were kneeling facing the centre, and their arses out to the 'men'. The girls could see each other's faces, and they watched in turn as each of them took their new cocks.

Buffy's face just became a smile as the big black cock slid inside her. In her mind, she thought about the date she had with the handsome school principal, months ago now, before she learned about how his mother had been a slayer. Back then, she hadn't planned to sleep with Robin, but had shaved her pussy for him, just in case. Now she was finally getting what she missed out on, months before.

Dawn's face made a surprised look as the thick cock of Giles pushed hard into her. For a man who was meant to be kind and gentle, he pushed himself hard into her, with almost an anger. Years of putting up with Dawn's childishness had given Giles a subconscious rage against the teenager, and now it was all coming out.

Kennedy seemed bored as Xander's cock began thrusting in and out of her. But her face lit up as she realised could look at the bouncing breasts of Buffy, Dawn and Faith.

Faith looked back round as Willow lined up the big purple cock, watching Willow's enjoyment of taking power over the second slayer. For years, innocent Willow had feared rogue-slayer Faith. Now Faith was her bitch. She let out an 'oof' as the unnaturally big cock filled her up. Sure, she'd had lots of cocks in her time. It wasn't a good night at the club unless at least one guy came back to her house for a bit of an afterparty. But none of her lovers had ever had a cock like Willows.

"How you doing, Dawnie?" Willow asked sweetly, looking over the other fucking women to focus on their youngest.

"It's OK" said Dawn as the librarian thrust hard into her from behind. "A little rough."

"I didn't hear any complaints from your mother" muttered Giles.

"I KNEW IT!" Burst out Buffy, distracting Robin from his steady rhythm. "I knew you slept with mum."

"EWWW," added Dawn.

"Giles, you dirty dog." Laughed Faith. "That's all the Summer's women you've slept with now. I'd high-five if I didn't need to keep my hand on the bed. Willow's thrusting some major force back there. Damn girl could teach a lot of guys some moves."

"That's quite enough of that" said Giles, trying to bring the situation back under control. "We are all doing this because we need to, not want to. Any pleasure we feel is...coincidental".

They all kept fucking, the slap, slapping noise of skin on skin filling the room. It was strange that with all the earlier chatting, the silence of the orgy felt wrong somehow.

"So...Kennedy..." asked Xander, trying to break the awkwardness "...do this often?"

"Have my girlfriend's MALE ex-lover fuck me while my own girlfriend is magically screwing her former worst enemy, in a bed shared with her best friend, her annoying little sister, the former school principal and a retired school librarian...no..not very often."

Everyone gave a chuckle at that.

"But having eight person orgies..." Kennedy teased "well.."

The watch on Willow's wrist rang again.

"You are SO continuing that story in a minute" instructed Buffy.

—-------------

ROTATION THREE

"Why don't we take these boys for a ride?" asked Faith, as they changed partners again.

"We won't all fit on the bed." Said Dawn.

"The floor is always fun for a bit of dirty loving." Replied the slayer with a giggle.

"Just keep hold of the bed or the bedsheets ladies" instructed Willow, as she laid down on the wooden floor. It was cold against her back. The other guys did the same. With the bed in the way, for once they couldn't see each other fucking. Which suited Buffy right now. Because she was about to fuck her best friend.

Sure, every girl gets a bit handsy with other girls when they're tipsy. Buffy vaguely remembered kissing Willow once, after a night at the re-opened Bronze. And when sharing a room at uni, Buffy was sure Willow had spotted her 'flicking the bean' once under the bed covers. (Faith was right, slaying did make you horny.) And Buffy knew outright that she'd seen Willow do the same thing after Oz left and Willow was in that 'lonely but horny' stage of a break-up.

But even sharing a room at university hadn't led them to anything like this. This wasn't drunk kissing or even watching each other masturbate. This was full on sexual contact. There was no going back from this.

Buffy, one hand holding a scrunched up ball of bedsheets, slowly lowered herself until the tip of the purple cock was rubbing against her pussy lips. She looked straight into Willow's wanting, accepting eyes, and lowered herself onto the magically conjured penis.

The feeling was so wrong, yet so right at the same time. As Buffy began rising up and down on the magical cock, she could see Willow's eyes, wide open taking in the moment. Had Willow always wanted this? Had their years of friendship been hiding sexual longing? And in a strange way, Buffy had wanted Willow most, out of all tonight's lovers too. It felt so right to be with Willow, their sexual contact a natural connection from their years of closeness. Buffy gave a reassuring smile to her best friend, and enjoyed the feeling of Willow's cock inside her.

Elsewhere, Robin was still a teacher and coach, and as Dawn rose up and down on him, one hand gripping the nearby bed, he was giving her tips and instructions.

"That's it, don't rush yourself. Go as fast or slow as your body wants. If you want, you can use your free hand to steady yourself, or play with your breasts, or even play with your clit a little. Yeah, just like that...."

Kennedy was closing her eyes and imagining she was elsewhere. She was back at her old drama school, her ex-girlfriend Sarah under her. Yes, she wasn't fucking Giles. She was finally letting Sarah use that strapon she'd always wanted to.

"Just like old times, huh Xander?" Faith asked, as she bounced up and down vigorously on his cock. "Wasn't this how I took your virginity?"

An awkward silence filled the room again. That Xander had lost his V.Card to Faith was no secret, but it had been a very difficult time in Willow and Xander's friendship, and they tried to never speak of it.

"So..." Xander said loudly, "Kennedy you were saying about eight person orgies...?"

Keeping her eyes closed, the newest slayer began to talk.

"I went to an all girls school, up in the Hamptons. You wouldn't believe the stuff we got up to, once we turned 18. Our theatre class was the perfect time for a bit of girl-on-girl fun. Lots of time away from teachers to 'rehearse'. Wooden screens all around, perfect for acting without being seen, if you know what I mean. My ex, Sarah, and I, we used to take turns making each other cum behind the curtains."

Kennedy started rising up and down on Giles cock faster, enjoying the sensation for possibly the first time. Others too started imagining being there in the theatre, the girls exploring each other's bodies while fearing being caught.

"Once, Tegan caught me with my fingers up Sarah. But instead of telling a teacher, she just reached down and put her own fingers into her too. The two of us working together inside Sarah. After that Tegan joined us every time at the theatre. Then she brought her best friend Jodie. And Jodie brought Catherine...."

"Weren't you ever caught?" asked Dawn, engrossed in the story as much as everyone else.

"Once. Ms Collins walked in on seven of us using the drama room after school."

Kenedy went silent.

"What happened?" Asked Xander, as it was clear Kenedy had stopped speaking.

"How do you think I learned that I liked older women?" She said to the room with a smile.

Buffy had stopped listening. In fact, Buffy had stopped everything but focusing on the pleasure she was getting from Willow's huge cock. She hadn't closed her eyes. In-fact looking at her best friend's sweet face, her petite frame and her small yet perfect boobs and then the contrast of the huge penis filling Buffy up in such an amazing way was overwhelming her.

Buffy had even stopped listening to the timer beeping on Willow's watch, saying it was time for the final rotation.

"Um..Buffy?" Willow said, but Buffy 'shhh-ed' her.

Seconds later, and the pleasure erupted inside her, the orgasm spreading from her pussy up her body, tingling it as it went, before sliding back down again, returning to finish at her blood-flushed cunt.

At the same moment, all the other women muttered 'oh gods' and bit their lips, somehow feeling a reflection of Buffy's orgasm.

"What was that?" asked Faith, steadying herself against the bed. All the other women had dismounted their lovers and were ready for the final round.

"You're all connected by the spell" said Giles, climbing up off the floor and making his way towards Faith. "So you probably felt part of what Buffy...er...felt."

"You're telling me that was....Buffy's orgasm?" asked Dawn, slightly revolted at feeling her big-sisters big O moment, but also unable to hide how good it had felt.

"Worry about it later!" Said Willow in a slightly worried, anxious voice. "We're still trying to save the world here. Fuck first, worry about shared orgasms later!"

—----------

FINAL ROTATION

Buffy was in a post-orgasm daze. It took her a moment to realise where she was. She'd been moved. She was no longer riding Willow's new cock. She was lying on the bed, her back flat against the bedsheet. Her head dangerously close to the other girls. All eight of them had somehow managed to fit onto the creaking bed. Her legs were up in the air, resting on someone's muscular shoulders.

Xander's shoulders. Xander's face was near hers, his arms keeping his weight from fully resting on her. She could see his tight abs and his cock poised just at the edges of her lower lips, touching, but not entering.

"Buff, you ready?"

She muttered an "uh huh" and felt Xander's cock push slowly into her.

It felt good, though her pussy had basically been destroyed by Willow's unnatural monster of a cock. Xander began making slow, long thrusts, pushing as far inside her as he could, before deliberately pulling out til only the very tip was inside her. Then slowly pushing all the way inside again. The slow thrusts were tortuous pleasure, making her feel every inch of his long cock.

At high school, she would never have guessed at Xander's large cock. Cordilia had mentioned it, sure, but she'd not truly believed it. Cordilla always used to talk about boys having huge cocks when she was with them, but tiny dicks when they broke up.

And of course, Anya had discussed Xander's manhood non-stop, but at that point Xander was taken, and nothing more ever came from it. But Buffy couldn't help but wish she'd experienced Xander's cock long ago.

Buffy looked over to see Faith taking Giles cock. The old man was thrusting hard, again with an almost angry, punishing action to it.

"Damn Giles, you are thick" Faith said to him as he pushed harder and harder. "Glad we're not doing anal. No wonder you could get some puss, even at your age. I bet the girls in England went wild for you."

"They called me the coke can," Giles said between heavy breaths. Clearly all this exercise was taking a toll on him.

"What's this position called?" Dawn's voice rang out loudly to the bed, trying to be heard over the slaps of skin on skin, panting breath, creaking mattress springs and the thousand other sounds made by so much sex.

"The hook" replied Buffy, giving away that she was much more sexually eperienced then she liked her friends to think. "Why?"

"I think I like this one best, so far." replied the 18 year old.

This had been a crazy experience for Dawn. Losing her virginity to Xander had been her dream for years. But doing it in front of everyone was definitely not her dream. Moments after she'd had old man Giles thrust angrily into her, her pussy feeling like it might split from the girth of the man. Then she learned to ride cock, the teacher being her school principal! Sure, which teenage girl hadn't dreamed about a teacher or their principal, but fantasising about it, and actually having it in the middle of an eight-person orgy was something entirely different.

And now, here she was, with a woman who was almost a surrogate mother (helping raise Dawn while Buffy was temporarily dead) on top of her with a huge, fake (magic) penis sliding in and out of her. It did help that Willow was complimenting her all the time, making her feel so wanted and adored.

"Oh Dawn, you've got such gorgeous breasts. And your hips. And your pussy is so tight!"

"um....thanks?"

Meanwhile Robin was staring at the face of a very uninterested Kenedy. Sure, the spell made her want cock, but she was more sure than ever that she was a lesbian.

"Um...so...we've not really interacted much, have we?" Robin said to her, trying to make friendly conversation as his black dick thrusted in and out.

"No." agreed Kenedy bluntly, ending the conversation.

After a moment, Xander called out to the group. "Anyone one else..um....struggling to keep...from the edge?"

At that exact moment, Giles's deep thrusts brought Faith to orgasm, her pussy squeezing around the super thick cock. Again, the waves of pleasure echoed into the other women, causing Dawn, Kennedy and Buffy to all have their own orgasms, the room erupting in moans of pleasure and large shouts of 'Oh god!" and "yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-YES!" as the pleasure of 4 back-to-back orgasms bounced around the sacred circle.

"OK" said Xander, when the others could finally hear him speak over the women's moans. "Now I'm SERIOUSLY close to finishing."

"Do what I'm doing," said Robin, who's thrusts had been almost unaffected by Kennedy's unexpected orgasm. "Think about something completely unattractive."

"Which is?" asked Xander in desperation. A few more seconds, and he would cum before the correct time, breaking the ritual and potentially ending the world.

"Andrew" replied the principal with a bit of a grin.

"Andrew?! ...Andrew!"

"Andrew" repeated Giles, he too needing something to calm him.

"I know it's like, only for the saving of the world." said Dawn "but, like, we should totally do this again."

Nobody answered straight away. Because almost everyone was feeling the same thing. As much as they hated being forced into the orgy to save the world, they couldn't deny it was feeling so good, and in some ways, so natural. Especially for Buffy, it was the natural development of her friendships with Willow and Xander. For Faith, it was that true acceptance of being in the scooby-squad. For Robin, it was forgiveness after his vendetta against Spike had damaged his friendship with Buffy and the rest of the gang. For both Xander and Willow, it was dark fantasies finally come true.

"Hard pass for me" said Kennedy, the only one now truly seeing the orgy as something terrible. Which was fair. She'd never wanted to have these dicks inside her. Not even Willow's. But she had enjoyed being so close to the naked Dawn, Buffy and Faith. Perhaps they could all perform a private ritual without the men sometime?

The little ringing from Willow's watch cut all thoughts of that away. It was time to finish saving the world.

—---------------

THE COMPLETION

"Quickly now, ladies" instructed Giles, pulling his thick cock out of Faith. "Into the centre of the bed, that's it. No, not kneeling. Just lay with your heads in the centre, like the arms of a watch or something."

The women moved their bodies up further to the centre until their heads were touching. Buffy's hair getting tangled with her sister's and Faith's hair. For the first time since the start of the ritual, Buffy's legs were closed.

The four women in position, the men stood over them, their shadows looming over the naked ladies. All men holding their excited cocks in their hands. Robin and Xander putting their other hand to the ceiling to help stabilise themselves on the soft bed.

"THE NORTH GIVES THIS OFFERING!!" Shouted Giles, as he furiously masturbated over the waiting women. His cock was so thick, he used two hands. Seconds later, large splashes of white liquid erupted from the tip of his thick cock, splashing onto Buffy's face, followed by Dawn's, Kennedy's and Faith's. Some landed in Dawn's mouth, giving her her first taste of cum.

"THE EAST GIVES THIS OFFERING!" Said Xander as his cock, too, erupted over the women.

"Make sure you anoint everyone" Willow whispered an instruction to him, as his first three shots had all gone over only Dawn and Buffy. Luckily he still had a few more shots and soon his white cum was also sitting on Faith and Kennedy.

"THE SOUTH GIVES THIS OFFERING" Declared Willow as her purple cock burst out with the force of a super soaker. The quantity too, shooting out more magical cum than any real male body could ever produce. After Willow's offering was finished, it was hard to find a spot on the women's faces that wasn't yet anointed. Especially Buffy's. For some reason all three of the 'givers' so far had anointed her face the most.

Finally, Robin shouted "THE WEST GIVES THIS OFFERING" allowing his black cock to push its white liquid all over the girls. His shots were aimed at filling in any gaps that Willow had left, so Kennedy especially learned what a black guy's cum tastes like.