Buffy and the Gang Perform a Ritual

Story Info
The only way to stop the demon is by fucking, not fighting
7.4k words
4.71
15k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at a parody story, using existing characters. I hope I've got the Buffy character voices right.

The story is set 2 weeks after the end of series 7.

As always, all characters are 18 or older.

-------

"We're all doomed" Giles declared as he slammed shut the book he was reading.

"Firstly," asked Xander "Where did you get the book from? Sunnydale, and therefore, your library, was just sucked into a giant hole in the ground. Secondly, didn't we JUST save the world? Don't we get like...a month of guaranteed non-apocalypse time?"

"I second that!" Added Buffy from a comfortable armchair she was resting in.

They were in the bar of an abandoned motel, not far from the huge hole that was once Sunnydale. It had been about two weeks since the final battle against 'the first'. Buffy and her core team were laying low. Destroying an entire town brings unwanted attention from the US government. The former 'potentials' were now out in the world, finding others like them.

"I don't know, B." said Faith. "Sitting around on my ass all day makes me kinda wanna have a bit of a rough and tumble. I could fight a demon about now."

"Speak for yourself," said Robin Wood. Though not a true 'scooby', he'd needed medical and mystical healing after the fight, so was sticking with Buffy and the gang. Plus him and Faith had been humping like rabbits ever since he was healed enough.

"If you MUST know" Giles continued after shooting an angry look at Xander's one remaining eye, "I had my most important books placed in the school bus before we escaped. For exactly an occasion like this."

"It's true!" said Dawn, always keen to get involved in scooby-chats. "I helped carry them".

"AS I was saying..." Giles again annoyed by the interjection "...the demon of Primoapris will rise tonight, bringing about the end of the world."

"OK." said Buffy, sounding bored. "Tell me where the demon is and I'll kill it. Or I'll let Faith kill it. Or any of the other slayers in my ARMY of slayers to kill it."

"Oooh! A scooby meet! What's going on?" Asked Willow, entering the bar, hand in hand with Kennedy. Another couple who were copying rabbits since saving the world. Dawn had even moved Motel rooms after being unable to sleep for three nights in a row.

"It's the end of the world," said Xander.

"There's some evil demon thing coming," said Dawn.

"We're gonna kill it" finished Faith.

The whole gang were there now, save for Andrew, who had somehow managed to stay with the group despite everyone's best efforts. Luckily, he was in his room doing some sort of dungeons and dragons thing online. Willow was very happy to sort out a safe and untraceable online connection for him as soon as the gang learned he would be busy roughly fourteen hours a day.

Giles sighed. "You can't kill it if it arrives. If it arrives, it's too late. It can only be prevented from arriving. There's a ritual. And one that we can't do."

"Oh, I'm sure we could," said Willow in her most helpful, cheery voice. "We just changed the fundamental rules of the slayer. I'm sure one little ritual would be fine."

"Really?" said Giles, reopening the book and passing it to her.

Willow read the passage carefully, her face going white as she did so.

"NOPE! NOPE! Not doing that. Can we contact the coven in England? Maybe they can?"

Everyone's attention was now on Willow, and the shock there was a ritual even she couldn't do.

Giles shook his head. "The ritual needs to be performed near the arrival place. Not near-near exactly, but at least the same continent. The same state, just to be sure."

"OK, OK" said Buffy, taking charge and standing up. "I refuse to believe we can't perform one simple ritual after just stopping the very first evil. You've got this Willow."

"It's not that we CAN'T...." said Willow, hintingly.

"It's what?" said Faith, unclear of what Willow was trying to hint at.

"It's that we REALLY don't want to. I think we can let them have the end of the world this time."

"What's worth an apocalypse?" asked Xander. "Do we have to kill all the puppies in the world or something?"

"XANDER!" said Willow, instinctively putting on a sad voice at the thought of killing puppies. "No! It's um...it's...."

"It's a sex ritual, isn't it." said Robin, getting straight to the point.

Willow and Giles both nodded slowly in unison.

Everyone's faces made the same expression of shock, turning to panic, to disgust.

"Eww '' said Dawn, crossing her legs at the thought.

"Primal magic, such as sacrifices, blood lettings and....sex rutuals...are naturally very powerful" Giles tried to helpfully explain, trying to justify the strangeness of the ritual.

"Can it be, like, a solo sex ritual? Like one person privately?" Asked Buffy in hope.

"Because Xander's been performing that ritual for the past two weeks" said Faith with a little snark.

"Hey!" replied Xander, though he didn't say she was lying.

"Sadly not" said Giles. "It's a pretty standard ritual really. We invoke the four corners of the compass and the four seasons to lock the demon away for another hundred years."

"So that means..." asked Xander, always clueless about magic.

"Four men and four women. Or at least, four...givers.. and four...receivers."

They all looked round the room, instantly doing the calculations.

There were three men in the room. Giles, Xander and Robin.

There were five women. Buffy, Faith, Dawn, Willow and Kennedy.

There was silence for a very long time.

"I could fuck." said Faith, after a long time. "If it means saving the world. Hey, I've already banged Robin and Xander. What's two more dicks? We'll call it a party."

"Saving the world is kinda the Slayer M.O." added Kennedy.

"OK, OK, let's say we do this," said Buffy. "Which I'm NOT saying we will. What would be involved, Willow?"

"Um...er....we'd have to get the room ready, umm.... anoint the participants,..um.... chant the spells and..."

"Get to the point Will." Buffy instructed.

"Everyone in the same room, the same bed together. Every giver would need to penetrate every receiver (in a preset order), then finish with... anointing their faces."

"So a 4 guy, 4 girl orgy, rotating partners and finishing with the guys cumming on the girl's faces. Got it." Said Faith in a crass but matter-of-fact way.

"So we go and find some prostitutes to do this for us." said Xander. "Simple."

"From WHERE are we going to find the prostitutes, Xander?" asked Giles coldly. "We are in the middle of nowhere. We're hiding here BECAUSE we didn't want anyone else around."

"I thought there were always prostitutes around motels? It's like a law of the universe or something."

"Sadly not. No. If we want to save the world, it's going to have to be the people here now."

Everyone looked round at everyone else. They knew this was going to change everything, even more than creating the army of slayers had. They would never be able to go back from this.

"Can we, like, do a memory spell after? So we forget it happened?" Asked Kennedy.

"Only if we want to instantly summon the demon" replied Giles. "The memory of...the act...is part of the ritual that keeps the demon locked away.

"OK. Let's do the maths," said Robin, taking on the role of school principal again. "We have five ladies. We need four. Who gets to skip this?"

"DAWN DOES" said Buffy, without hesitation. "I'm not having an orgy with my little sister."

"HEY! Don't I get a vote? Plus, for once I'd actually get to help save the world, instead of the normal 'oh, let's keep Dawn safe' routine you pull every apocalypse."

"I vote I get out of it" said Kennedy "since...LESBIAN"

"HEY" replied Willow, releasing Kennedy's hand. "LESBIAN too."

"Yeah, but you've had dicks before. I've not. I've got the perfect L card. I can't go losing that, even for magic."

"OK, OK" said Buffy. "We'll play rock paper scissors for who skips with the ladies. What about the other half? Don't we need another guy?"

They looked around the room, then came to a terrible moment.

"Andrew?"

"Andrew!?!"

"Andrew????"

He was the only other guy in the abandoned Motel.

"No way. No way." Said Faith. "I'm all down for a giggle, even with you Giles, but...Andrew??"

"Let's be honest," said Kennedy. "Even if we agreed to Andrew, do you think he could really...do the deed?"

"We could tell him to look at Robin while he does it?" suggested Dawn.

"VETO" said Robin.

"OOH!" said Willow, an idea appearing in her head. "I could conjure a magical penis!"

"What?" said everyone in unison.

"Look, we have an extra woman. So one of us gets their vagina swapped with a magical penis for the ritual."

"Will, have you ever done something like that before?" Asked Buffy.

"....Tara liked it sometimes..."Willow quietly said, not revealing which of the girls used to get the magic penis.

"OK, so now we just need to choose who gets the magical cock" said Xander.

"And bless the room, anoint the participants etc" instructed Giles. "And we'd better hurry. We don't have much time left. Four hours at most until the demon appears."

"OK" Buffy commanded. "Giles, Xander and Robin, go get the room set up and get everything ready. Use my room. It's got the biggest bed. Us girls will join you once we've...sorted out this decision."

"Count me out," said Faith as the boys left the bar. "I take, I don't give."

"Look, none of us WANT a cock." said Buffy.

"I could!" Dawn exclaimed. "I mean....to save the world."

"NO" said Buffy. "Because that would mean you'd be fucking me. And I can't have a penis either, for that same reason. I'd be fucking you. If I HAVE to be in an orgy with my little sis, neither of us are fucking each other."

"OK, so that narrows it down to three. Rock paper scissors?"

On 'three' the girls put out their hands. Faith chose rock. Both Willow and Kennedy chose scissors.

"He he..." said Dawn quietly. "They both scissored."

"THANK YOU DAWN" said Buffy, not enjoying the sex jokes.

Faith was out.

A second 'three' and Willow chose rock. Kennedy chose paper.

Kennedy did a tiny dance for a moment until she realised what she'd won.

She'd soon be getting fucked by her girlfriend's new cock.

All of the girls looked at Willow. They would all be getting fucked by her very soon.

And as they walked to their rooms to get naked, each of them started imagining sex with Willow, with the other men and what was about to happen to all of them.

—-----------

It didn't take Giles long to prepare the room. The emergency magical items he'd packed in the school bus contained all the herbs, sacred dyes and candles he needed. The bed seemed massive at first - an 'Alaskan king' bed, designed to sleep 4 adults. But realising that eight adults were now about to use it (albeit not for sleeping) it seemed small.

Still, with Xander's help he managed to move the bed to the middle of the room, and paint a mystical circle around the edge of the room, enclosing the magic within. Lines from each corner of the bed to the circle made 4 magic quadrants. A few carefully placed candles, a little bit of chanting and the room was ready.

The final preparation was to quietly wedge a chair in front of Andrew's door, just in case he tried to leave and find the gang.

Xander went up and down the motel corridors, knocking on each girl's room, before going into his own to undress. It was time.

Buffy and Faith were first to enter the room and the mystical circle. Buffy had been embarrassed walking naked along the corridor (Faith too, though she hadn't shown it) but the moment they walked into the magic circle, a feeling of deep sexual need overwhelmed both of them.

One thought was in Buffy's mind now. She NEEDED cock. Her pussy became wet at the thought of the cocks that would soon be inside her.

Dawn was next to enter the circle. Buffy couldn't believe how much her little sister had grown. She was a gorgeous, 18 year old woman now, having celebrated her birthday just days after the hellmouth was destroyed. Her breasts were almost exactly the same size as her big sister's, and the family resemblance was inescapable. She'd had one hand hiding her breasts and the other hiding her pussy until entering the magical circle. As soon as she was in the circle, her face changed from fear and uncertainty to excitement. The hand over her breasts moved away, and the hand at her pussy began to rub gently.

"Save it for later, Dawny" Faith told her, snapping Dawn back to reality.

Finally came Kennedy. She walked down the corridor with confidence, hiding nothing. Naked, it was a lot easier to see her darker, Mexican skin compared to Faith, Buffy or Dawn. She too tingled when she crossed the magical barrier. "OK, so that's what it feels like to want cock. Huh. Strange."

The door to the room still open, they could now see the boys approaching. Xander was closest. His once thin, geeky days as a teen were long gone. The girls all felt a twitch of excitement as they looked at this strong builder walking towards them. His cock was a little above average, rising upwards as he looked to the four gorgeous naked women waiting for him in the room.

Close behind Xander was Robin. His very dark skin still had a few healing scars, but he looked ready for this. His body too was muscular and firm from his years training in martial arts. His cock fitted the stereotype for black men. It was large. Dawn made an audible gulp at the sight of it.

"DON'T ENTER THE ROOM YET!" Giles called out from somewhere behind them.

Both men stopped at the doorway, not passing through the magical barrier. The girls' excitement at seeing the naked men so close, yet so far, was tantalising, almost tortuous.

The librarian was next to arrive. Naked like the others, his older body was clear. He had never been a muscular man, and now was no different. He had a slight belly and his chest hair was grey like his head. His cock, growing quickly as he spotted the young naked ladies, wasn't enormous. It was even a tiny bit smaller than the average. But the length didn't match the girth. It was thick, thicker even than Robin's long cock.

"Girls" Giles said to them, trying (and failing) to keep his eyes upwards. "I need you to carefully anoint yourselves with the herbs I've put out. One per person, just a line across the forehead will do it."

The oil and herbs combos were labelled with the four seasons.

"What's 'AUTUMN'?" asked Dawn.

"It's correct English for what you Americans call 'fall'. Incorrectly, might I add." Giles said in a semi-sarcastic voice.

"I guess this one is mine." said Buffy, picking up the bottle with the dark green liquid. 'Summer' had been written on the label.

"Hey! I'm a Summer too" replied Dawn in her teenage way, snatching it from Buffy. "I call dibs."

"Fine!" replied Buffy, rolling her eyes at her little sister. Even as a beautiful young woman, Dawn was still an annoying brat. "I'll take spring."

"Spring kinda fits you, B" said Faith, uncharacteristically encouragingly. "You were the first of us. First season, first slayer. You get the deal."

Buffy put the light green mix on her forehead, as Dawn put a line of the darker green mix above her eyes. "Don't mention the first slayer" said Buffy as the mixture was applied. "It's going to get weird enough as it is. I don't need her to appear too."

"I'm always the cold hearted bitch. Winter it is" said Faith, as the grey herbal mixture was splashed over her forehead.

"I guess I'm Autumn." said Kenedy, applying the orange-brown mixture.

"So are there some ground rules to this orgy, or is it anything goes?" asked Faith, keen to get the party started. Her hips wriggled in excitement at the word 'orgy'.

"Oh, it's quite specific," said Giles. "You let me and Willow instruct you, or the ritual could go wrong, and we don't have time to start again."

The gang listened carefully as Giles explained.

"One partner each at a time. Men and women only. There will be some words to say at the beginning, and at the end, but that's it. Men, we have to hold it in until the given moment. Don't cum too early, though I think the spell should help with that. The ladies stay in the same areas of the...anointed bed.. And the men will rotate when instructed. You can move to the nearby floor, as long as you are holding part of the bed or bed sheets in your hands."

He pointed to the floor, showing that four quadrants had been marked on the floor from each corner of the bed.

A woman's voice came from behind them. "And no anal. That's an entirely different ritual."

Willow was striding towards them from the corridor. Naked, her boobs bouncing as she walked. Her skinny body looking gorgeous. The only thing she was wearing was a digital watch.

And in front of her, coming from where her pussy should have been, was waving a huge, purple cock, bigger than any a real man could have. Horses would be jealous.

"WILLOW! That's too much!" cried Buffy when she first saw it, though Faith had simply smiled.

"FINE" she said, whispering a magic word under her breath. The cock shrank to about a third of its original size, to about the size of Robin's cock, with almost the girth of Giles'. It retained that unnatural purple colour, a sharp contrast to her pale white skin.

"Everyone ready?" Giles asked, before leading the 'men' into the sacred circle. Willow closed the door behind them. The men didn't feel that tingling, horny feeling that the women felt. But they didn't need to. Seeing the four gorgeous women was enough to make sure they were all rock hard.

"Any preferences for first partners?" Asked Robin.

"XANDER!" Dawn said loudly, his name bursting out her mouth as fast as possible. A little slower she said "I want my first time to be with Xander."

They all felt a moment of guilt that Dawn would be forced to lose her virginity in such a public and unusual way.

"Willow," replied Kennedy. "If I've got to lose my perfect L card, I'll at least lose it to my girlfriend."

"Ready to ride this train again, Robin?" Said Faith with a smile.

Buffy just looked at Giles and gave him a shrug followed by a smile. She wasn't going to pretend she wanted to fuck her mentor (beyond the power of the spell). It was just part of being the slayer.

"OK Ladies," Willow instructed. "On the bed, in your quadrants. Legs spread open. We can't waste any more time."

One by one the ladies moved, and the men moved in front of them.

Buffy and Giles were at the head of the bed, where the pillows usually went. Her legs wide open, her back arched up with her hands behind her to steady herself, her pussy wet with excitement for the thick cock just inches away.

"Everyone ready?" asked Giles, getting a nod from each 'man'.

"I AM THE NORTH" he shouted loudly, before plunging his short, thick cock deep into Buffy's wet pussy.

Clockwise, Xander and Dawn were next. "I AM THE EAST!" the one-eyed builder declared, his cock pushing firmly into Dawn's virgin pussy. Dawn bit her lips to keep quiet, afraid her moan of deep pleasure might disrupt the spell.

"I AM THE SOUTH" Willow declared, her huge purple cock lunging into Kennedy's tight, milk-chocolate pussy. Unlike Dawn, Kennedy burst out with an 'oh god Willow!' but it didn't seem to affect the magic.

Finally, Robin declared "I AM THE WEST" as his black cock filled up Faith's pussy, his hands already grabbing her bouncing breasts as he inserted himself inside her.

—------

FIRST ROTATION

"Oh god it feels so good!" Buffy exclaimed as her mentor began thrusting into her. "It's never felt this good!"

Giles began thrusting even harder at her declaration, a smile on his face.

"It's in the spell" Willow told them, as she began pushing herself back and forth against her girlfriend, the purple cock sliding almost out of Kenedy, before thrusting it all the way inside her again. "It magnifies the feelings."