Buffy and the Gang Perform a Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the last drop fell, the room went silent.

Finally, Faith spoke, cum falling into her mouth as she opened it. "Um...is that it?"

Giles and Willow looked at each other, before nodding.

"Seems like it" said Giles.

"I was expecting more of a magical noise or something" said Kennedy, starting to rise from the bed, the cum dripping down onto the rest of the body, as well as Buffy's ruined bedsheets.

"Sometimes that's how magic works," said Willow, as she snapped her fingers. Her magical purple cock dissolving into mist, becoming a small pussy surrounded by small curls of golden-red hair once again.

Everyone was now climbing off the bed. The girls going straight for a shower while the guys agreed to help Giles remove the candles and clean up the sacred circle.

All they could hear was Dawn's voice to Buffy as they walked along the corridor. "Balls are funny, aren't they? Did you see how Xander's little balls twitched as he came?"

"Dawn...never have this conversation with me ever again."

"But yes" she added "Balls are funny."

—----------------

AFTERMATH

"So, that's it then?" Asked Xander as they relaxed in the model bar once again. He'd earned himself a beer.

He had also, reluctantly, moved the chair from Andrew's door, releasing him from the motel room. By the sounds of 'I cast my fire-mage's dark flame at the caldron of Udo' he could tell Andrew had been unaware of the world-saving orgy going on.

"That's what Mr Giles said" Replied Robin. He and Faith were curled up together in one of the soft armchairs, her sitting gently across his lap. "The demon of..Primoapris or something will be sealed away for another hundred years."

"GOOD." said Buffy. "And we never speak of this again". Her eyes couldn't help but dart glances at both Xander and Robin before returning to stare at nothing in particular.

They were all silent and relaxing together in that post-sex daze.

...

...

...

"Do you think other slayers in the past have done sex-magic to save the world?"

"DAWN!!" They all cried in unison.

"WHAT!? Mr Giles would know. Where is he anyway? And where's Willow?"

—-

Elsewhere, Giles and Willow laughed together near Buffy's now deeply stained bed.

"I can't believe they fell for it!" said the witch.

"I know!" Giles said with a laugh. "And I thought I made it so obvious. I mean, I handed the demon book upside down to you for god sakes. Did none of them notice that?"

"And the demon's name? Come on Giles. Primoapris? Prime Apris? April First? You basically spelled out 'April Fools!"

—-----

FIN

—---

Thanks Everyone for reading! As you might have guessed, this was for the Literotica 2022 April Fools Day Story Contest. If you haven't already, please vote and leave a comment if you want more like this.