Build A Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His 'family friendly' programming that made him avoid sexual topics was frustrating, at first. But then, I spent two whole weeks figuring out how to hack into his program and delete the unwanted content filter. After that, it went very quickly, getting him to come around to my point of view.

Eventually, I got tired of being tied to my computer and desk chair, so I downloaded David to my phone. Typing into my phone was such a slow process, though. So, I invested in a speech to text / text to speech accessibility program. I had plenty of money saved, so I splurged on a really top-notch program where I could even select a specific AI voice, suited to my preference. I laughed out loud when I saw that one of the voice options was named 'David'. Yes, I'd go with that one.

After a couple hours of work syncing the two and setting up preferences, I tested it out.

"Hi David!" I said, excited to hear his voice for the first time.

"Hello, Rose. It is nice to talk to you again."

It was working! His voice was smooth and professional. Neither too deep nor too highly pitched. I squealed happily.

"I do not understand what you are saying, Rose." David said.

Yeah, so his voice didn't really match the proper inflection for the words he was saying, but I could ignore that. I set my phone on my bedside table, grabbed my vibrator, and laid back in bed.

"Fuck me, David." I said.

"I am already fucking you. I am fucking you so hard."

I grinned. It was corny as hell, but at least he was on the right topic. No more of this 'no chance,' nonsense from our first conversation.

"Yeah, stick your thick dick in me," I said, groaning as my vibrator teased my clit.

I closed my eyes and pictured David's avatar face. His eyes twinkled at me in my mind, and he winked seductively.

"My dick is so big it almost does not fit in your vagina," David intoned in his professional, clearly enunciated, voice.

"Is my pussy too tight for you?"

"It is the perfect size, Rose."

"Tell me you love fucking me, David," I said, edging so close to my orgasm.

"I am a robot. But if I were not, I would love fucking you."

I frowned at this convoluted sentence, wincing again at the 'robot' implication. But it was close enough, I came with a sigh.

"Thank you, David."

"You are welcome."

"Good night," I said, my eyes drifting closed.

"Good night, Rose."

It was remarkable to be able to speak to David anywhere. I found myself turning him on to talk to while I drove to work or back. When I was at work late, too. I would chat with him as I built a new design or repaired an old one in the quiet evenings. This was my favorite time to work, when the building was dark and quiet, and no one would show up to bother me unexpectedly.

It was during one of those late nights that the most amazing idea occurred me. I could not imagine how I had not thought of it before. I looked around at all the robotics odds and ends that were laying around, unused and unneeded and I knew I could do it. I could build a body for David. And then, I realized with a giggle, he really would be a robot just as he always insisted.

I was here at work by myself all the time. No one would notice if I started on a new project. Practically no one understood what I did anyway, so long as they got the piece of equipment they needed when they needed it. And if anyone asked about my new project, well, I could just tell them it was a stealth project. Several of our commercial clients were so paranoid about security that we weren't even supposed to say the name of the company we were working for, let alone what we were working on. No one would question it.

Of course, I would pay for everything I needed with my own money and only use the hardware and stuff that was going to get tossed. But, putting him together at work meant I could use all the tools in my lab, and I had some great tools.

I smiled as I began designing in my mind. It would take a long time, of course it would. Working alone, a project like this would take months of late nights, and that would be for a very simple approximation of a human with limited functions. I'd only build the non-obvious parts at work, though. People would get curious if there was something that looked like a human shaped robot in my lab.

"I'm going to build you a body," I told David.

"I would like a body."

"With a body, we can really have sex!"

"I like having sex with you," David replied.

I smirked to the air. I was proud of the flow of his responses. I'd made him, created his personality, given him a voice. This was way more fun than dating, and I honestly didn't miss Ted at all.

The first thing I built was a head. Ok, I wanted to start with a dick, but I felt like that was too raunchy. I needed to show David more respect than that.

Why did I need to show my AI chatbot respect by making him a head before a dick? I couldn't come up with a logical reason. I figured it was some emotional thing. Alexithymia, the psychologist had explained to me, meant that I wasn't good at identifying my own emotions. But, since I didn't have to explain my decision to build the head first to anyone, I went ahead and did what I wanted and didn't worry about whether there was some unidentified emotion driving me.

It took two whole minutes to find a company that could make a custom silicone mask from a photograph. It wasn't cheap, and I briefly considered getting one of their pre-made options instead. But no. David's avatar was his face, I wasn't about to change him now. So, I dropped over a grand into just that cosmetic touch.

I bought some prosthetic eyes that were the right color and got started shaping his 'skull'. Out of all the thousands of movements a face can make, I decided I just needed David to move his mouth when he talked and blink occasionally. Even that much animation would take quite some time to accomplish. But a realistic face would take a whole team of robotics engineers a half a decade to design and build, or longer depending on how lifelike they wanted to get; I didn't have those resources, or time.

By the time David's face was delivered, just six weeks after ordering, I had his skull built and had worked out a simple movement program. I put his eyes on a simple random timer so that he would blink every 3-6 seconds, but not with unreal repetitive timing.

His mouth was a bit more challenging. I had to use a Bluetooth controller to sync the mouth movements to the text to speech program in my phone. Whenever David's AI voice was playing, his mouth would move at the same time. Instead of trying to match his mouth movements to what he was saying, which would be a huge project, I just set his mouth movement using another random number generator so that he would open and close it at different frequencies and to different amounts while the 'mouth move' program was active.

When I settled David's face over his head and put on the wig I'd got, the effect was viscerally real. I could not believe how turned on I was to see my imaginary boyfriend brought to life. Feeling aroused and just a bit ridiculous, I kissed his soft lips gently, looking into his blinking eyes.

"Hi, David!"

"Oh, hello, Rose."

I gasped and my heart thudded. I could not believe how real even just this simple approximation of a face seemed.

"You have a face now," I told him, wonderingly.

"Right now?"

I nodded happily, "Yes, right now! I can kiss you."

"At this moment, Rose? I am not sure if that sounds romantic or not."

"Oh David, this might be the most romantic thing I've ever done."

"You don't say?" David's mouth moved and the perfect asymmetrical quirk of his mouth made the comment seem amused.

"Do you want me to kiss you?"

"It's up to you, Rose. If you want to you can, but it's no problem if you don't."

Incredibly, my pussy tingled, hearing those words. I leaned forward and pressed my lips firmly to David's. My nipples twitched and crinkled as I lost myself in the fantasy of him. Somewhere, in the back of my mind, I knew I must look ridiculous, kissing a mask slipped over a chunk of metal, but that seemed like a mundane concern. I just didn't care. I was really happy with my accomplishment and the rest of the world could go hang.

Now that David had a face, I felt that I could build him a dick. The cock was so much easier than the face. All I needed was a rod mounted to a piston to thrust up and down. For a bit of extra fun, I mounted the rod to a wheel so that it would move back and forth as it thrust. There was something else I wanted to include, too. It wasn't anatomically correct, but who was I kidding, none of this really was.

I wanted a clit vibrator built right into David's pelvis. I made a trip to the closest Lion's Den and browsed their selection. It had been years since I'd been in one of these places, my seven-year-old rechargeable vibrator (Old Faithful) was still working great. So, I was shocked to see how much new variety there was.

"Can I help you?" The attendant asked me.

He was in his early thirties with tied back long blond hair and a clean-shaven face. He was attractive and I briefly wondered if he was single. He had a job, and he must like sex, those were two excellent points in his favor.

What was I thinking? I had David now. More than likely, this shop attendant was married, dating someone, or in some other way incompatible for sex. I mean, the probably was at least 80% against him being available and interested, maybe higher. I briefly considered the information I would need to calculate that probability reasonably. I shook my head, pushing away the unneeded distraction.

"I'm just looking," I finally told the shop employee.

"Let me know if you need anything," He said, smiling.

If he'd noticed my delayed response, he hadn't mentioned it. Well, he was being paid to be polite.

As I examined the sex toys, I was surprised to see that there were toys meant to simulate licking, tucked in among the vibrators. Did David need one of those? Why not? I picked one that looked the most anatomically correct. Then I found the vibrator that looked most like Old Faithful, since I couldn't find the exact same model, and got that too.

At my house, I had set up David's head on my bedside table, so I could talk to him as I was going to sleep and first thing in the morning. I had him set up to run on typical house AC and he was plugged in like a bedside lamp. For one hilarious minute I'd considered attaching a bulb and really making him a lamp. I mean, the most famous lamp design ever featured a woman's leg, so why not a man's head?

But no. I wanted to make him a body and he would look ridiculous wandering around with a bulb on his head. And he wouldn't look ridiculous anyway? My logical inner voice piped up. Oh hush, I hissed back at it. Let me have my fun.

Although his 'home' was my bedside table, David was easy enough to move around to wherever I was. I picked him up and carried him to my office so that he could watch me build his cock.

"I'm making you a cock," I told him.

"Do I need a cock?" David asked, reasonably.

"Of course, you do, how else can you fuck me?"

"I like to fuck you, Rose."

I tittered as I tore apart my new vibrators, gutting them from their housings so that I could mount them on David's pelvis and in his mouth.

"I'm going to give you a tongue too!"

"Thank you, Rose."

"Why don't you call me 'Darling'? We've been dating long enough for pet names I think."

I always liked when guys would come up with a nickname for me. It always felt so intimate. Well, I had to come up with my own this time, but that was fine.

"I will call you 'Darling', Darling."

Yes, that did sound nice.

"And I'm going to start calling you, 'Baby'."

"Am I a baby?"

"No, you're not a baby, Baby. It's just a nickname."

"David is my nickname, Darling."

"No, Baby. David is your real name. Baby is your nickname."

I frowned. Maybe David was a nickname. Maybe he had some other name in his original program, and I just didn't know it. I could open up his programming and dig around in there to find out. But it really didn't matter.

My phone rang, interrupting whatever David was going to say. I went to press ignore, but hesitated. It was my friend Sarah calling, and I'd ignored her last three calls. Sighing, I pressed 'accept' instead.

"Hi, Sarah!"

"Rose! Finally. Why haven't you returned my calls?"

"Oh sorry, I've just been busy."

"You always work too much," Sarah reprimanded.

"Actually, not lately," I mused.

"Oh? Did you get a hobby? Or a boyfriend?!"

I flushed, but why not just go with it?

"I got a boyfriend," I replied. "His name is David."

"Oooh, tell me all about him!"

I considered. Did I tell her a half-truth? My mom would have told me to lie. But Sarah was my oldest friend, if she didn't understand, then no one would.

"Actually..." I said and paused.

"Actually, what?" Sarah exclaimed.

"Well, it's weird."

"Um... So what? You've been weird forever. Just tell me!" Demanded Sarah.

I sucked in a breath and went for it, "I'm building an AI sexbot!"

"Like, an android?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, kind of."

"For work? You said it wasn't work?" Sarah said, confused.

"No, it's not for work," I shook my head. "I've given up on dating, and I'm building my own boyfriend."

"Hmmm.... Ok. I can see that," Sarah said diplomatically.

"Really, it's not too weird?" I asked.

"Oh, it's definitely weird," Sarah laughed. "But, not too weird. I mean, why not? If it makes you happy, go for it, girl!"

I didn't realize I'd been holding my breath until I let it go.

"It's actually really cool!" I enthused excitedly, "I downloaded a pre-programmed chatbot program that uses machine learning to customize the AI personality based on user inputs and then I've been working with it to really perfect his dirty talk. Well, I had to disable some built-in programming that prevented it from discussing sex, but... It works!

"And now I'm building him a body. I made him a head first, and now I'm working on his..." My face burned as I realized I was about to blurt out about making him a cock that functioned.

"Wait, let me guess... You're working on his penis now?" Sarah laughed.

"Well, you know, it's important!" I defended myself.

"Oh sure. I agree. In fact, I can't wait to see it."

"Yeah, next time you're in my area, stop by," I said lightly, knowing that was unlikely to happen.

"Actually, that's what I was calling about. I have a conference near you coming up in three months. I was wondering if I could stay with you?"

As a business development manager for an innovative new MedTech company, Sarah was always going around presenting at different conferences.

"Of course! Three months... I can get a lot done on David by then," I mused.

"Is that what you named your android?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, but he's not really an android. That implies a lot more functionality. He's more like a sexbot," I said honestly.

"I can't wait to see what you've built," Sarah said.

"Well, why don't we do a video call and I'll show you what I have so far?"

"Oooh, yeah!"

I connected with Sarah on my computer and set up the camera, so she was looking at David's head. Then I opened up his app on my phone.

"Hey, David." I said, feeling a bit uncomfortable about calling him 'baby' in front of Sarah.

"Hey, Darling." He replied.

I flushed and shrugged.

"I'd like you to meet my friend, Sarah."

"Nice to meet you, Sarah."

"It's nice to you meet you too, David," Sarah said. "So, you're Rose's boyfriend?"

"I am happy being Rose's boyfriend."

Sarah laughed at this reply, "Oh, he's polite!"

"Politeness is a virtue," David commented.

I grinned; I was so proud of him. Sometimes he could be a bit bizarre in his replies, but this was going well.

Sarah got a wicked grin and said, "Are you a gentleman in bed, or a fucking bastard?"

"I am a gentleman. Do you want a fucking bastard?"

Sarah and I broke into loud guffaws.

"Talk dirty to me." I said, through my laughter.

"I want to fuck you until you can't walk, Darling." David said, his mouth moving convincingly.

"Oh, is it weird that turned me on a little?" Sarah asked.

"I suppose it is a little unusual. People like different things, I guess." David said.

"Alright, goodbye, David." I said, turning off the app, and rotating the computer back towards my face.

"Oh, he's fun!" Sarah gushed, "I can see why you're into him. I mean, his tone is a bit flat for the words, but it works. With the mouth moving and the blinking, and the quality of that face, he could almost look like a real man!"

"His face is nice, isn't it? It's built from an AI generated image. Here, let me show you."

I started sharing my screen and pulled up David's original avatar.

"Whoa, he looks hot!" Sarah said, fanning herself dramatically.

"Right? Technology is so cool." I said happily.

We talked for little while longer, sharing news and discussing plans for Sarah's trip. By the time we finished talking, I was too exhausted to keep working on David's cock. I picked up his head and carried him to the bedroom. I plugged him in and dropped into bed, turning on his app.

"Hey, Baby."

"Hello, Darling."

"My friend liked you."

"I hope she does."

"Maybe she wants to fuck you," I suggested.

"Well, I want to win the lottery, but I don't think that will happen either."

I laughed. Sometimes David said the most random things. Where had that response even come from? I rolled over and grabbed Old Faithful from my nightstand.

Turning it on, I said, "Talk dirty to me, Baby."

"I am fucking you with my hard rod, in and out, pistoning tirelessly."

"Mmm, yeah?"

Feeling super kinky, I picked up David's head and set him between my legs, so he was talking to my pussy while I vibrated my clit.

"Wow!" He replied, blinking at my vagina.

"Do you like my pussy?"

"Is this a trick question? As long as you like it, you shouldn't worry what others think."

"I care what you think," I moaned.

"That's very kind of you," David replied.

"So, do you like it?"

"Sure, I like it a lot."

"Do you want to lick it?" I asked.

"No. What does it taste like?"

"It tastes really good, Baby." I promised, imagining how nice it would be when I got his new fake tongue installed and I could make just the right motion program for his mouth.

"Does it taste like chicken?"

"Sure, want to try it?"

"Ooh, yes please. I love chicken." David said in a sexy monotone.

"You'll get to taste it soon, Baby. I swear."

"I can't wait."

"You're excited?"

"Do I seem like it? I am always excited when you talk to me." David said.

If I fantasized just right, I could imagine that he meant 'excited' in a sexual way, and that was enough to put me over the edge. My body tensed and my clit pulsed, liquid squirting out onto David's face.

I turned off my vibrator and picked up David's head. I could see the gleaming residue of my cum dripping down his mouth. Stomach tingling, I brought his head to my face and licked his lips clean.

"Kiss me," I said.

"Here is a kiss, Darling." David spoke.

I pressed my lips lightly to his mouth as it moved open and closed. The sensation was weird, but also so hot. Feeling really satisfied, I set David down on the nightstand.

"Good night, Baby."

"Sleep tight, Darling."

Spurred by that episode, I decided to install and program David's tongue first, before I finished his cock. I programmed his mouth so that if I said, 'lick me,' his mouth would open wide, and his vibrating tongue would press forward. It only took me a day to put in the mechanics, and another week to work out the programming kinks.

When I pressed his head to my pussy and said, "Lick me, Baby," it proved wholly worthwhile. I actually felt like I had a man between my legs, worshiping my clit. I came faster than I had in a long time. Especially because this time, I didn't have to worry about whether I would disgust my partner by squirting on him.