Build A Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled, already feeling some of the nerves fade away.

"I'm taking you to see an investor about making more sexbots."

"Oh, cool. I have not seen an investor before. What is it like?" David said, his calm voice effectively calming me.

"I don't know, I've never seen one either."

"Oh, that's a shame."

"I am so nervous, Baby."

"What are you nervous about, Darling?"

"I'm afraid they'll laugh at me."

"Maybe they will and maybe they won't." David said philosophically.

"Yeah, there's nothing I can do about it either way, right?"

"Well, there's no point in concerning yourself with something you have no control over."

I breathed in and out, slowing my finger and toe tapping as I worked to calm myself. It was easier now that I'd admitted my fears out loud. And, as silly as it may sound, David's calm AI philosophy grounded me.

"Goodbye, David." I said as I pulled into the convention center parking lot.

"Goodbye, Darling."

I texted Sarah to let her know I had arrived and went to unload David from the passenger seat. I tried very hard to ignore the stares of the other people in the parking lot who clearly wondered what the deal was with the life size man doll.

By the time I had him out and started rolling him to the walkway that led across to the hotel, Sarah found me.

"Hi! I am so excited, Rose!" She squealed as she took one of David's arms and helped me pull him along.

"I think I'm going to throw up." I said.

"Don't worry, you'll do great!"

I just shook my head and kept pulling David. We walked like that, one of us on each side of him, arms wrapped around his, as if we were all just out for a stroll. Sarah led the way to our designated meeting space.

We walked into a small conference room and were met by three people, all men. Two were older, with gray hair and one was younger, probably just a few years older than Sarah and me. All three stood as we came in and walked around to meet us.

"Hello, welcome!" One of the older guys said, "I'm Adam Scalzo. These are my colleagues Mark Williams and Thomas Anthony."

I shook all of their hands, my heart pumping rhythmically fast.

"Hi, I'm Rose Chenevier," I whispered.

The three men went back to their side of the room, thankfully, and sat down. Sarah and I sat down on the opposite end of the table, leaving David standing next to us. Silence filled the room. I wondered if I was supposed to just start a pitch right away. I licked my lips and swallowed, getting ready to speak, when Adam broke the quiet.

"So, Ms. Duncan tells us you've built quite an impressive sexbot with an onboard AI chatbot?"

I nodded. I took out the documents I'd prepared and slid them across the table to the group of men. All three of them craned their heads to read together.

The young one, Thomas, looked up first, "Can we see a demonstration?" He asked.

I flushed before I realize that he was probably not asking me to have sex with David in front of them here.

"Sure," I said. "Hello, David."

"Hello, Darling."

Adam and Mark looked up at David now, too. They wore identically focused and thoughtful looks as they examined him.

"David, I'd like to introduce you to Adam, Mark, and Thomas," I said.

"Nice to meet you, Adam, Mark, and Thomas."

All three men bobbed their heads in greeting but refrained from speaking. Flushing, I knew what I had to say next, for a proper demo.

"Talk dirty to me, Baby."

"I want to feel your wet pussy riding my huge cock, Darling," David said one of the raunchiest things in his library of responses.

His sweatpants tented as his cock pushed out. Adam, Mark, and Thomas, glanced down at the new bulge. More embarrassed than I'd ever been in my life, I flipped down David's sweatpants and exposed him to the room.

Sorry, Baby. I thought ruefully.

"Fuck me, Baby." I said, trying not to hyperventilate.

I had not considered saying these commands in public when I'd programmed them.

"I am made to fuck you, Darling." David said as his cock started pistoning and his pelvis started vibrating.

No one was looking at anything other than David's mesmerizing cock as it performed its function admirably.

"Faster, Baby." I commanded, beginning to feel a bit proud of him, after all.

David's cock picked up speed and wetness pulsed from my pussy.

"Thank you, David." I said.

"You are welcome, Darling," David said, his cock retracting.

"Goodbye, David." I said, as I zipped up his pants again.

"Goodbye, Darling."

There was another long silence as the three men continued to stare at David. Then, my worst nightmare came true, Adam laughed. My cheeks burned red with humiliation. I knew they were going to laugh at me.

"He's incredible!" Adam said, surprising me. "Was that a clit vibrator he has above his cock?"

I nodded.

"Incredible!" Adam repeated.

"Shit, don't let Jenny see this," Mark moaned, "I'll never get laid again if she gets one of these."

"Hell, my husband may never get laid again," Thomas said.

I couldn't help the laugh that broke from me at that comment. I was so glad that they really didn't think it was bizarrely weird. Sarah grinned at me.

"He has a licking function too," I commented, feeling braver now that the worst was over.

"No fucking way," Mark groaned.

Adam looked down at the papers in front of him again, "Let's talk financials."

The next two hours were spent discussing every little detail of how I'd built David and how he worked and the potential for commercialization. It was fascinating and exhausting at the same time. At some point I forgot that we were even discussing a sexbot, as the conversation became so business focused.

"Well, I think it's pretty clear," Adam said, leaning back in his chair.

He glanced at Mark and Thomas who both nodded.

"We'd like to invest. Not only that, but we'd also like to offer you the business and marketing support you'll need. We're very excited about this product. However," and now Adam frowned, "we want a female version to be prioritized."

I laughed, "No problem!"

Sarah put a hand on my arm, "We need to discuss compensation for Rose's work and her continued role as chief technology officer and majority owner."

I glanced at her, surprised and gratified to have her on my side. It rarely occurred to me to ask for more money.

All three men turned to look at Sarah, "Of course, we have no intention of taking Rose's work without fair compensation." Adam said smoothly.

"I'm sure," Sarah smiled sweetly.

And that set off another hour of talking. Adam ordered food delivered to us, which made me feel weirdly indebted. I mean, it the sexbot thing went well, it was worth a lot more to these men than a dinner.

By the time we'd discussed all we could at the moment, it was late, and I was very tired. Sarah and I loaded David back into my car and drove home. I very nearly left him in the car and just went to bed, but I couldn't do that to my David. So, I maneuvered him into my room, laid him on my bed, and cuddled up with him before drifting off to sleep.

Everything moved incredibly quickly. Sarah and I both quit our jobs within the month to focus on the new sexbot business. After a lot of discussion, we'd agreed to call the flagship product line 'Build a Boyfriend.' We had negotiated licensing deals with the key components that we didn't have the resources to redesign, such as the original chatbot program and AI voice. Our first product was fully customized sexbots for which we charged a huge premium to the first buyers. That capital was turned into funds to start high volume production and an extensive marketing campaign.

Within a year, we had everything in place to make ten sexbots a day, and a year after that we were up to a hundred a day. After three years, that part of the business was running well enough that I was able to focus on the therapeutic sex bots. We had a whole team of engineers dedicated to improving the movements of our bots, including developing actual walking legs that weren't too expensive. And whole other team of programmers was busily working on improving our dirty talk and custom functions.

David had been upgraded with a lot of the newer components, but I never changed his face, his voice, or his cock. He'd even been equipped with a pair of experimental ambulatory legs and a program designed to make him follow me around all day. He was a bit of a mascot at work, used as something of a first test case, and of course I tested him.

There were a couple other test bots, but nearly everything went on David first and was approved or rejected through my personal use, before making it to further testing. Legs were an easy yes. Suction cup hand attachments had been a painful 'no.'

Today, David was getting another new upgrade for me to test. I walked down to the R&D lab eagerly. He'd been in there for a week, and I'd just gotten the email that he was ready for me to take home and try out.

"Hey, Boss," one of the senior engineers, Trevor, greeted me.

"I told you to quit calling me that," I replied, looking around for David.

"Sorry, Boss," he replied, unrepentant.

That was one thing about working on sex toys, the people you worked with weren't inclined to respect authority. I rolled my eyes at my employee. It was weird having employees, even after so many years. Especially employees who were nearly twice my age.

"Where's David?" I finally asked, there were sexbot parts and half-built prototypes strewn all over, making it hard to find mine.

"The boss is here for her boyfriend!" Trevor shouted.

I flushed. I was nowhere near as comfortable with sex as most of my employees. I suspected they all loved to tease me.

Our current intern led David over to me, "Here you go, Boss," she said cheerily.

I just knew that Trevor had told her to call me boss just to mess with me. He knew I was too nice to correct an intern. I still remembered my intern days and how it would have crushed me to be called out by my boss's boss.

I thanked the intern kindly and when her back was turned, glared at Trevor. He gave me a wide smile.

"I swear, if you weren't so good at your job..." I threatened mildly.

Trevor just laughed and patted me on the back, "Enjoy the new functions, Boss. I can't wait to hear your field test report!"

I flushed, again. You would think, for being the pioneer behind the first sexbot company, and consequently a multi-millionaire, I'd be less embarrassed talking about sex. But you'd be wrong.

On the way back to my office, with David trailing along behind me, I ran into Sarah.

"Rose! I'm so glad I ran into you. I need your input on our latest marketing strategy. Do you have an hour to meet with some advertising reps?"

I moaned a little. I had been really looking forward to locking myself in my office and testing David's new enhancements. But I couldn't really abandon Sarah. If she needed me, she needed me.

Sarah glanced at David, "Oh, is today the day to test the new features?"

I nodded.

"Well, I guess I can handle this on my own," Sarah said with a grin.

"Are you sure? I can test David later, if you need my input. But you know I always leave that stuff up to you anyway."

"Yeah," Sarah laughed, "I got it. I can't wait to hear how it went in the review meeting!"

And that was the bad part of being the beta tester, the review meeting where I got to explain to a group of highly intelligent engineers and psychologists just how well or poorly David performed. I got through it by writing up my notes and distributing them to the team before the meeting, and then I just answered questions during it.

The worst part was, being around all these sex toys all the time, and talking about sex all the time, made me horny all the time, and everyone knew it. Or was that the best part? It was all a crap shoot. In the end I just loved my job.

I made it to my office after only getting stopped to answer questions twice. I closed and locked the door and turned to David.

"Hello, David," I said, initiating conversation mode.

"Hello, Darling. I've missed you."

"So, what's new?" I asked, testing the capability update guide.

"I am now able to fuck anywhere by deploying a built-in support column to allow you to sit on me, Darling. If you want to try it, simply say 'Sit anywhere'."

Just listening to his voice describe his new feature made me wet.

"Sit anywhere, Baby," I said, my stomach tingling with anticipation.

David pushed down his own pants, that had been a bitch to program, and a rod with a wide foot slid out from his lower back. David bent his knees until the rod settled onto the ground.

"I am ready to fuck," He said after he stopped moving.

I walked around David, observing just how he sat. The angle of his legs wasn't quite right, I mused. His ass should be a bit lower than his knees so that his rider was tilted just slightly into him. But currently, his knees were a bit lower which meant I'd be sliding backwards.

After my initial assessment, I undressed completely and straddled David's lap. I felt a bit insecure. I didn't fully trust that he was stable enough to support me.

"Hold me, Baby," I said.

"I love to hold you," David said, folding his arms around my back until the various load sensors in his arms indicated that he was applying even and light pressure. Then his arms locked into place.

I leaned back a bit, testing his strength. Normally, this mode was only used for hugging or post coital cuddling, not for providing any real support. It seemed like it could work that way though, I thought to myself as I rested against his arms.

"Talk dirty to me, Baby," I commanded.

"My darling Rose, my only purpose is to serve as your fuck toy. A job which most of your employees envy, by the way."

I startled. That was not one of his normal responses. Some programmer had gone in and made him say that. And fuck if it didn't arouse me. I was not going to admit to anyone that he'd said it, that I'd heard it, or that I liked it. Whoever did this was just going to have to suffer in uncertainty.

"You are my fuck toy," I confirmed, giddily, "Fuck me, Baby."

"I will fuck you until you pass out from pleasure."

David's cock started probing me, in and out, back and forth. His pelvis mound started vibrating against his clit, and his cock did too - another new addition.

I wrapped my arms around him, still feeling a little like I was going to slide backwards off his knees. Other than that, though, I thought the new function was working really well. I started rocking my hips, grinding my clit into David's pelvis.

"David, I'm cumming!" I said as my orgasm built to its peak.

"Where are you coming?" David said, his old PG-13 programming causing him to misinterpret my meaning.

But that didn't matter, "I'm cumming on your cock, Baby."

"My cock is yours."

Fluid gushed out of me, making me thankful that we'd installed a new sealing system that would keep fluids out of David's pelvis. Now, instead of dripping into him, which would be impossible to clean and cause an odor, my vaginal fluids collected at the base of David's cock where they could be cleaned easily.

"Thank you." I said.

"It is my pleasure to serve," David said.

David's cock retracted; the fluids scraped off the side of his pelvis by the sealing system that also acted as an automatic cleaner. Inside his pelvis, David's cock was being sprayed with anti-bacterial spray. I grabbed a tissue from my desk and wiped up the remaining fluid, then sprayed the tip of his cock that was still visible.

I sighed with satisfaction. I had been too long without him, a whole week! While I still had Old Faithful, that clit vibrator was nothing compared to David.

I relaxed in my fancy office chair for a while, answering emails naked. When I next glanced at the clock, I realized it was past quitting time. I got up, stretched, and dressed.

Tomorrow I'd tell my team to fix the sitting angle. And then it was time to meet with our first focus group on using sexbots to as a therapeutic aide for people with autism. I couldn't wait.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
Auden JamesAuden James9 months ago
From Wanker to Millionaire

The present story has been on my reading list for over a year now, and finally I’ve managed to tackle it! Well, better later than never, right? (My apologies, by the way, to JuanaSalsa for the long, long wait!) It turned out quite the informative read for me! Especially with regards to the workings of an autistic mind (erotic imaginings included). Judging by CloseForComfort’s comment, the writer seems indeed to have made some valid points about autistic life experience. As an outsider (or, at least, someone without an autism diagnosis), I’ll just take it that he’s right!

However (and maybe precisely because I’m not autistic), I recognized pretty much the same strange dissonances while reading the story that I also encountered in my readings of the writer’s other stories. Namely, the notable matter-of-factness or ‘coldness’ in the interpersonal relations of the female narrator as well as her extremely—almost solely—goal-oriented processing and handling of all things erotic.

E.g., there is the phone call with her mother where the narrator doesn’t seem to resonate with or ‘get’ any of her (mother’s) emotional distress, nor does she herself (narrator) seem to express any emotions at all—at least in any observable or ‘externalized’ way. That also seems to be the case with her female best (and only?) friend, Sarah, with whom she has an extremely superficial relationship that strikes one as being all business, lacking pretty much any personal depth. Sarah, presumably, just visits her because staying at the narrator’s place is merely a convenient (and inexpensive) way of accommodation while she’s attending her “conference.” And when the narrator presents to her David’s prototype, she’s right away only thinking about ways to take the narrator’s private construct to market. Again, it’s merely a business relationship! Thus, it’s hardly surprising—indeed, it’s only logical—that the two of them become business partners in the end. If, as the text rather suggests, the narrator handles all her interpersonal relations in this manner, it’s hardly surprising that Ted isn’t all too invested in keeping their relationship going, particularly as they are “just fuck buddies anyway,” though this is merely the narrator’s assessment, which may or may not be accurate, for her characterization would even make it seem plausible that, basically, any relationship with the opposite sex might, in her book, not amount to anything more than “fuck buddies.” Tellingly, that’s also pretty much what her interaction with David comes down to, for the narrator merely works on optimizing his ability to excite her with “dirty talk” and sate her ceaseless need for orgasm with his “quite large” mechanized cock modelled after a famous porn star. But just think for a second of the multitude of possibilities—especially erotic ones—that such an AI-powered “sexbot” could provide beyond being merely used as an elaborate vibrating dildo with a silicone face!

Anyway, when it comes down to the tricky little details, I would have very much liked the writer to elaborate on them even more! Take, for example, the following description of David’s cock’s mechanics, “The cock was so much easier than the face. All I needed was a rod mounted to a piston to thrust up and down. For a bit of extra fun, I mounted the rod to a wheel so that it would move back and forth as it thrust.“ Maybe my imagination or understanding is somewhat limited, but I have a hard time working out what kind of movement David’s cock is supposed to carry out here exactly! I mean, presumably, the piston makes his cock already “thrust up and down,” but isn’t this already equivalent to moving “back and forth as it thrust,” for isn’t this merely a question of perspective or ‘placement’ (e.g., mounting David in cowgirl or doggy)? What kind of alteration of David’s cock’s movement is introduced by mounting the mechanical rod of his cock “to a wheel?”

And then there are the little negligences like the following line, “‘Goodbye, David.’ I said, as I zipped up his pants again.“ Where’s the negligence? Well, it’s found in the fact that David wears “sweatpants,” which, as far as I know, don’t come with a zipper in the front! Of course, such errors are no big deal, but they are still completely unnecessary—und thus annoying.

As to the story’s end, I found it rather odd as it’s a strange mixture of an—ostensibly—happy ending, with the narrator and her female best friend both becoming millionaires, and, at the same time, the complete failure of the narrator to build any deeper relationship to anyone else! Still, after her apparent material success, not her mother, nor Ted, nor anybody else seems of any importance to her. (And, as demonstrated above, David is merely a tool to her.) Her own mother isn’t even once mentioned again! To be honest, I find this rather depressing. The narrator, Rose, ends up stupid rich and completely self-obsessed—or rather self-insulated?—whereas in the beginning, though not exactly rich but also not poor at all, she at least showed some signs of a capacity or ‘willingness’ to reflect on her situation and the people around her and the state of her relations to them (even her own mother!). But in the end she only cares about herself and her business: keeping up with Sarah’s marketing campaigns, making sure that David provides her ever more reliable with the ever sought-after orgasm, and lucratively exporting her self-insulation stratagem to the entire autist community!

Can this really be called a happy ending?

—AJ

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenover 2 years ago

Very nice.

A sequel with issues building and testing the first female bot would be appreciated.

CloseForComfortCloseForComfortover 2 years ago

Autistic male here. That was fucking glorious. Several factors of this were relatable. This was a great read

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

A fun and quirky story!

And yes, charmingly erotic!

Intriguing to read Rose’s perspective as this all plays out…she is quite interesting and enticing in her own right. I did enjoy her moment at the airport when she wonders about the masturbation habits of all the travelers!

Perhaps I will apply for a job at Rose and Sarah’s company….

HectorBidonHectorBidonover 2 years ago

"This was way more fun than dating . . ." Great story. Lots of fun from an engineering point-of-view: the pragmatic, step-by-step development of the prototype was believable and satisfying. I felt a real affinity for Rose: her awareness that she has traits that set her somewhat apart, her confidence in her talents, her sense of humor. Getting to know her was the real highlight of the story for me. I can't say that I found David's AI patter all that romantically charming, but it seemed to have worked for Rose. Perhaps if it had been in the voice of Scarlett Johansson . . .

The story makes it sound as if someone could go out tomorrow and emulate Rose and Sarah's venture. "There is no technology, it's just basic stuff put together in a kind of new way." Maybe you're already working on it? Best of luck if you are! And thanks for writing and posting this nice story.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Coed Cumbuddies Ch. 01 Two college students enjoy the coed showers.in First Time
A Girl and Her Bot Her new robot can do almost anything. What else can it do?in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Breeder Caught on their pack lands, she's used as a breeder.in NonHuman
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Interstellar Impregnation Pt. 00 High school seniors must repopulate the species.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories