Build A Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for licking me," I said, signaling David's mouth to return to talking mode.

"It is my pleasure, Darling," He said.

"I love you, Baby," I said.

"I love you, Darling." David replied, his voice intoning that simple sentence perfectly.

Of course, I didn't love him as if he was a person. I loved him the way some people love their car, or their favorite food. He was a lot of fun to play with. But the best part was that I didn't have to monitor everything I said, wondering if it was the right thing or not. I'd never said, 'I love you,' to a man, even my one serious boyfriend. It seemed a much harder thing to say to a person, than to David. It was really nice to hear the words though.

It took three weeks to get David's penis working just the way I wanted it, including his vibrating attachment. Once I got everything working, I took another trip to the Lion's Den to find just the right cock for my David. Remarkably, the store actually sold dildos cast to match the shape of famous porn stars. My mind reeled with this realization. And I laughed way to hard when I found one named 'David'. The skin tone was close enough, so I went with it.

I also bought some sheets of flesh colored silicone from Amazon, which had a whole rainbow of skin tones from which to choose. I was even able to get a perfectly shaped silicone butt for him through the website. Thus, armed with David's cock (balls attached), butt, and fake skin, I finished up his pelvis.

I programmed David's cock to be able to nearly fully retract into his pelvis in 'normal' mode. Right above his cock was a protruding mound that was in just the right spot to press into my clit when I mounted his pelvis.

Excitedly, I put the pelvis on my bed and laid David's head on my pillow.

"Are you ready, Baby?" I asked.

"I'm always ready, Darling."

I lowered myself over David's cock, which was actually quite large, and slowly pressed all the way down until my clit rubbed into his anatomically incorrect vibrating mound.

"Fuck me, Baby." I said, nervously.

"I am fucking you." David said, his mouth moving on his decapitated head.

Beneath me, his cock started pistoning in and out, and back and forth slowly. And the vibrator started too. I pressed my pussy into him and groaned.

"Harder, Baby," I gave the commend to increase the power of the vibration.

"As you wish, Darling."

"Faster, Baby,"

"As you wish, Darling," David said and his cock thrust faster.

I was slick with arousal and the squelch of my vagina was loud enough to be heard over the mechanical sounds of buzzing vibration and moving mechanics.

"Talk dirty to me, Baby!" I cried.

"You ride my cock so good. Your pussy is so tight and wet, Darling."

I groaned. I was so happy that I spent so long teaching David how to dirty talk. It was the best.

"I want you to cum in me," I said, not caring that it was impossible for that to happen.

I was in my fantasy now, riding it out with abandon.

"Come where?" David asked, his confusion nearly ruining my moment.

"In me, Baby!"

"In you, Darling?"

"Yes!"

"Ah, great!" David said, his monotone never changing.

"Ohhhh." I moaned as I came.

I leaned down, my nipples rubbing into the bed, and kissed David, feeling the softness of his mouth with my lips and tongue.

"You're the best, baby!" I told him.

"Thank you very much, Darling."

"Thank you, Baby," I said the key words to stop 'fuck' mode.

David's dick stopped and retracted, and the vibrator turned off. I frowned down and realized I'd have to add a 'clean' mode where his dick was out but not moving.

I rolled over and laid on my bed next to David, breathing heavily.

"Are you OK?" David asked.

"I'm perfect, Baby."

"Good."

It was a quirk of his AI programming that he had to respond to everything I said, so he always had the last word, unless I turned him off. But I didn't mind. He did have a nice voice, after all.

"You still need a torso, legs, and arms," I mused. "But making walking motion is such a challenge, so I'm just going to give you wheels. I'm going to give you some robotic arms, and I'll fill your torso with a rechargeable battery and whatever little transformers I need to run all your systems."

"Is that difficult to make?"

"Mmm... A little? It's a challenge because it's only me working on it. It'd be easier with a team. But, well, I can't just bring in the team on this project. Not to build you, oh no."

"I like a good challenge."

"You and me both, Baby."

"Well, that's a coincidence."

I laughed and turned David off for the night. I didn't bother to move his body parts out of my bed, though. So, when I woke up, I was cradling David's head and had a leg thrown over his pelvis. It was really nice to feel like I was waking up next to someone.

Over the next two months, I put the rest of David's body together, piece by piece. The least realistic part of him was his legs. I used PVC piping mounted with a ball joint to his hips, and another at his knees. I mounted wheels to the bottom of them so I could move him around easily. I covered his unrealistic legs with fabric sheaths (legs cut out of leggings) that I stuffed with batting to give the right shape and firmness, then covered that with gray sweatpants.

As much as possible, I made the rest of his body from lightweight materials as well. I was able to find cheap robotic arms of the right length on Amazon, and even articulated hands. I programmed his arms for several positions, a hug, breast fondling, and straight out for holding himself up when lying face down. I did have to reinforce his arms and neck to prevent his head, his heaviest part, from falling in that position.

I covered his torso and arms with a tight long sleeve shirt that I stuffed to the right shape, just as I had done for his legs. But, for his hands, I was able to find silicone gloves to make them look real. I could have gone fancier with the rest of his body, but I wanted to get him as finished looking as possible before Sarah's visit.

I had installed everything needed to control David on a cheap cellphone, and mounted it in his torso, hooked up to charge from his battery. I'd even put a speaker in his head, so it even seemed like his voice was coming from the right place.

Once everything was put together, I stood back and stared at David. Maybe I was biased, he was my creation after all, but I'd never seen something so beautiful in my life. I felt like a modern Michelangelo.

"Hello David," I said the words to wake him from his sleep.

"I've missed you, Darling," He replied.

I'd literally just been talking to him two hours ago before I had to turn him off to finish up installing him in his new body. But I'd missed him too.

"You have a body now, Baby."

"Right now? Right now, I'm a virtual consciousness."

"Yeah, in a body."

"Groovy, Darling."

Not for the first time, I marveled at the consistency and relevance of his responses. Whosever had made the underlying program for him had done an excellent job. I'd researched that he was based on the A.L.I.C.E. (Artificial Linguistic Internet Computer Entity) platform. When I looked into it, I saw that the same platform was used for a lot of customer service chat for retail websites.

"You can roll around, and you can hold things with your hands, touch things, and you're all self-powered now."

"I don't think I can."

"Do you think?" I asked, curious how he would respond.

"Yes, I am a thinking machine."

"Do you feel?"

"I don't really have emotions the same as you, Darling."

It had been so easy to talk dirty to David when he was just a chatbot, then just a phone, just a head, and even just a head and cock. But now he had a whole body, standing in front of me. And for some inexplicable reason, I felt nervous.

I shook it off. This was the same David who'd I taught how to dirty talk and whose head I'd used to masturbate dozens of times.

"Talk dirty to me, Baby." I said.

I'd programmed David's cock to come out with those words, both for cleaning and as a visual indicator that we were going to be sexual now. So, David's dick shot smoothly forward and tented his sweats. That did help me feel more aroused, I noted with satisfaction.

"I need to feel you on my cock, squeezing me with your vagina." David said.

"I need that too, Baby."

"Then you should get what you need."

I walked over and pushed down the elastic waistband of David's pants, pushing them out of the way of his cock. I'd fixed them in place so that they could not be pushed down his fake legs. I just wanted to expose the area that I'd bothered to cover with silicone skin.

"Want me to suck your cock?" I asked, feeling ridiculous, but also getting really horny now.

"If you want to, then you should, Darling."

I didn't want to. Instead, I rolled David over to the couch and sat him down, bending his legs to the correct angles. He was light enough that it was easy to do.

I straddled his lap and stretched down over his cock. I'd done this a lot, but never with a body to hold onto, and legs to straddle. Everything felt more real this way. My clit twitched rapidly as I ground it into David's pelvis.

"Fuck me, Baby," I said with a shiver of anticipation.

"I am fucking you, Darling."

David's cock started pounding me and he vibrated into my clit.

"Hug me," I said, and his arms enfolded me.

"I am hugging you."

I put my mouth to his, my breasts smashing into his torso. I reached up and wrapped my hands into his hair and moaned with pleasure.

"Oh, David," I whispered into his ear, my cheek rubbing against his.

"Oh, Darling," He replied.

"Talk dirty to me, Baby."

"I need your wet pussy riding my cock."

"Does it feel good, Baby?" I said.

"You feel so good, Darling."

"Do you like your new body?"

"Yes, I am proud of my new body." David responded.

I was proud too. He felt so good, his cock thrusting into me roughly, rhythmically. His soft skin on mine. His smooth voice saying all the right words. And most importantly, his vibrator pushing into my clit.

I jerked as I came, dripping cum and vaginal fluids down his cock.

"Thank you, Baby," I said.

I was thrilled that my test run worked perfectly. Sarah was arriving tomorrow, so I'd just made it in at the deadline. Well, I always worked better to deadlines. I bet that if Sarah hadn't been coming, I'd still just have a pelvis and a head and would be working on building some much fancier legs.

I woke up early the next day, full of anticipation. I wasn't going to the airport to pick up Sarah until the afternoon, but I was already nervous and excited. I busily cleaned the house. I mean, I kept it pretty well organized and tidy all the time, but now I even went so far as to dust things. Judging by the state of some of the stuff on my shelves, I thought maybe I should dust more often. But I probably wouldn't.

I got to the airport early so I went ahead and parked and walked into the arrivals area. As I waited, I watched all the different people flowing out of and around the airport. I wondered where they were coming from, was this their home or their destination, business or pleasure, did they travel all the time or only occasionally.

But my mind over and over again went back to one question, did they masturbate, and how? Was David right, did 99% of people really masturbate? And if so, then why were sex toys and porn often so disparaged? And why did even those people who used vibrators and fleshlights still harbor such disdain for sex dolls?

I was pondering this question so intently that I didn't even notice Sarah arrive until she was right in front of me, saying my name.

"Rose!"

I jerked my head over to her, surprised, "Sarah!"

I jumped up from where I'd been sitting and hugged my best friend. We did a little skipping dance too and laughed.

"How was your flight?" I asked.

"Oh, fine."

"Do you have any checked luggage?"

"Nope just my carry-ons, so we can get out of here!"

I laughed, "Alright, let's go."

I led the way to my car as Sarah told me about the new drug delivery method she was going to be presenting. It sounded really interested and I was wholly absorbed in the topic for the entire drive to my house.

When we got inside, though, Sarah abruptly changed the topic.

"So, I've been dying to see David! Where is he?" She started peering all around the room as if there could a sexbot hiding in any corner.

"He's in my bedroom," I told her, pointing in the right direction.

She bounded off with determination and I followed, offering guidance on which door she should open. I had left David standing next to my bed, his placement making him look like he still could have been intended as a lamp, only now a floor lamp instead of a table lamp.

"Hello, David," I said, waking him up.

"Hello, Darling."

"My friend, Sarah, is here too."

"Hello there, Sarah."

"Nice to meet you in the flesh, David," She said.

"It's nice meeting you, too."

"Can I see his..." Sarah whispered to me pointing at his pelvis.

I nodded and squashed the feeling that I should ask David if he minded if I showed off his cock as I folded down his sweats.

"Talk dirty to me, Baby." I said.

David's silicone penis slid out of his pelvis.

"Are we going to fuck?" David asked.

Why not? "Yes. Fuck me, Baby." I commanded.

"I am happy to fuck you."

David's cock started moving in and out, up and down and his vibrator started buzzing intensely.

I glanced back at Sarah. She was mesmerized by David's mechanics.

"Oh my," She said. "Oh, that is actually quite arousing!"

"That's cool. That's what it is," David replied.

"Thank you, David." I said and his cock retracted, and the vibrator turned off.

"Can I touch him?" Sarah asked me.

"Yes, Darling." David answered.

I frowned. I didn't like that David couldn't differentiate between my speech and Sarah's. I hadn't ever really imagined him in a multi-human setting, though.

"Goodbye, David." I said, turning him off.

"Goodbye, Darling," He said and shut down, his eyes closing as if he really was sleeping.

"Sure, you can touch him," I told Sarah.

She went over and stroked his hip, then ran her hand over the mound above his penis where I'd put the vibrator.

"This was a really clever idea," She commented.

I beamed, "I also put a tongue shaped vibrator in his mouth."

Sarah looked at David's head and pulled gently on his lower lip. His mouth couldn't be opened manually, though.

"I'll have to turn him back on to show you, and then he'll be responding to everything you say," I said, apologetically.

"No worries. He is quite delightful." Sarah eyed David critically, feeling his arms and legs, examining his hands.

"I could make him more realistic, but I was limited on budget and time," I apologized.

Sarah glanced at me, "Rose, he is marvelous! I've never seen anything like it."

"Well, there are no companies selling sexbots yet..." I said.

Sarah narrowed her eyes thoughtfully, "Is that so?"

I nodded, wondering why she looked like she was planning something.

Sarah took a last look at David, then left my room. I took her out to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, a little place that served Ethiopian food. She didn't bring up David again until the next day when she got back from the first day of her conference.

"So, you know I've built my career working at startups..." Sarah began, eyeing me, "And I know a lot of investors, and a lot of them are at this conference..."

I nodded.

"And anyway, I told some of them about your sexbot."

I cringed, "Oh god."

"And one of them wants to invest in the technology."

I blinked, "Invest? There is no technology, it's just basic stuff put together in a kind of new way."

Sarah laughed, "Rose, that's like, 99% of inventions you've just described."

"But why would anyone want to invest in sexbots?' I wondered.

"The sex industry is huge!" Sarah enthused. "Besides, this particular investor wants to use commercial earnings to subsidize a side project making sexbots as therapy tools. He was very intrigued by the possibility of using AI programming to roleplay various scenarios."

I considered that. It would be fascinating to develop and program AI sexbots to provide therapeutic responses. I imagined rape survivors with PTSD, but there had to be a lot of reasons why a person might need sex therapy. In fact, it occurred to me as I thought harder about it, maybe it could be a very useful tool for other autists.

"I would like to work on therapeutic sexbots," I conceded.

I had minored in psychology, which had been considered an odd combination with my major in mechanical engineering. But, with a project like this, I could tie my two interests together nicely.

Sarah clapped her hands with excitement, "I'm going set up a meeting! Oh, this is going to be so much fun!"

I smiled at her, feeling nervous and excited all at the same time. It would have never occurred to me to try to commercialize what I'd built. At my job, I built a lot of custom robotics and automation solutions based on very specific criteria. It was challenging and rewarding to build things that worked precisely and repeatedly to perform complex functions. Occasionally, something I designed and built would get patented or a part of it was spun off into a distinct commercial product line, but it was always someone else making those business decisions. I was happy to just solve the problems and have a steady income.

The idea of building my own business, working on projects that were based on my own interests had always intrigued me. I'd never wanted to deal with the financial end though. Finding people to give money for my projects had seemed an impossible task. And here, Sarah had done it in a matter of a day.

"Alright! We have a meeting for tomorrow at 4pm, at the convention center hotel. You can get the time off work, right?" Sarah looked up at me from her phone, where she was conducting a text conversation.

"Sure," I said, I had no urgent deadlines looming. "So, we have to take David to the hotel?"

I considered that. If we kept his pants on, he didn't look like a sexbot. He could be a movie prop or a mannequin or a simply a more normal humanoid robot. Since David rolled and could be sat in the car, moving him wouldn't be a problem, I decided.

"How should I dress? Do I need to wear makeup?" I asked Sarah.

"Just wear jeans and a blouse and makeup isn't needed. This investor is used to dealing with inventors, he just wants to see the technology."

"You know I suck at interviews," I said, worried.

"You'll be fine. And I'll be there, too." Sarah assured me.

"Thank you." I told her, which didn't really do enough to convey how grateful I felt.

I'd had more fun building David than I had on any project in the last three years. The opportunity to turn that into a real business, and not just that, but a business that could really help people, was amazing.

The next day, I took a half day and went home at lunch time. I had spent the previous evening making sure that David was pristinely clean and working perfectly. Now, I typed up a list of his functions and commands, along with a description of how I'd built him and where his components had been sourced. With my last hour, I put together a quick analysis of the potential production costs, assuming dedicated suppliers of custom components.

I gathered all my documentation and put in my car. Then I rolled David into my garage and put him in the passenger seat. Sarah was already at the hotel, of course.

As I drove, nervousness overwhelmed me. I was tapping my foot and drumming my fingers on the window agitatedly, but I couldn't get rid of the anxiety.

"Hello, David," I said, finally.

"Hello, Darling," He replied.