Build-A-Partner: Experimental Tech Pt. 02

Story Info
Sabrina tests the mysterious device on her coworker.
2.6k words
4.65
14.1k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BAPInc
BAPInc
75 Followers

"I'm fine, really." Sabrina was doing her best to assure her coworker that she wasn't about to faint and hit her head on the way down.

His concern for her felt like more than just a friendly interest in her safety; the changes in his mannerisms were small but noticeable, and they added up, Nick was actually attracted to her in a way that he hadn't been before. Sabrina didn't exactly blame him for not finding her appealing - she was thin and awkward, her skin was blotchy, and the only time she had bothered with doing her hair and make up was for senior prom, where her 'date' was Ian wearing shorts and a tuxedo t-shirt.

But the way Nick looked at her now was making her feel embarrassed and... a few other feelings that she was grappling with.

"There's no one out there right now, I don't mind hanging out back here with my favorite coworker," Nick said as he took a seat on an overturned milk crate.

He even managed to make that look cool, and Sabrina was left wondering if maybe the P.A.D. had done something to her perception of Nick as well. But maybe it was just the mutual appreciation beginning to bubble to the surface. Before, Nick was off-limits. Out of her league. Just a fantasy that she didn't attempt to delude herself into thinking could become a reality. She normally never got this caught up in his looks and charm, but now he was attainable; the cold, heavy card she still clutched in her hand had made sure of it.

And it could do a lot more if she wanted it to.

Sabrina probably consumed more internet porn than the average girl her age and, when combined with her lack of experience, held a somewhat warped view of what an actual sexual liaison should look like. So here, underneath the harsh fluorescent lights, in a coffee-stained uniform, she decided to make her move.

With a little help from the P.A.D., of course.

She was still worried about rejection, even with all the signs saying that Nick was absolutely into her. The quiver of desire she felt when he smiled at her helped her make a decision. Sabrina was a clever teenager but she was as much a victim to impulsive behaviors as the next girl; was it a smart idea to target Nick with the P.A.D. again, knowing that at any moment their manager could walk out of the office and get the both of them into heaps of trouble? The first time had been an accident, but her mind was buzzing with possibilities and she so desperately wanted him to make the first move, her nerves preventing her from being as direct as she would have liked.

"What's that?" Nick asked when she held the P.A.D. flat in her palm so she could read the hologram. He didn't seem concerned that it was emitting a floating depiction of his body, much to Sabrina's surprise.

"Uhh... what does it look like?" She asked back, tentatively.

"Either a really thick credit card or a really thin phone," Nick chuckled.

Could he not see the display? This was the first time that Sabrina had let another person actually see the device, but somehow only she could perceive the UI, which would be helpful in avoiding a lot of invasive questioning.

"Yeah it's like a, uh, fidget toy," Sabrina lied, giving the card a half-hearted twirl between her fingers to try and sell it.

She was actually focused on the new category that the P.A.D. displayed above holo-Nick. 'LIBIDO'. Her heart raced at the thought of turning up her crush's sex drive - surely that would get him to make a move, right? Sabrina wasn't looking for a slow romantic burn, dating and flirting and a whole bunch of build-up to what would inevitably be an awkward kiss or a crummy first time in bed together. She wanted something spontaneous and passionate, and she wanted it now. The options cycled quickly as the device read her thoughts; 'LOW', 'MEDIUM', 'HIGH', all of it seemed pretty nebulous without knowing what the baseline was, but Sabrina wanted to be sure. The text stopped at 'VERY HIGH', then flashed 'INPUT SELECTED'.

The results were immediately apparent. Nick's eyes took on a heavy-lidded, lustful gaze that shamelessly wandered over Sabrina's body, his lips slightly parted as his breathing picked up. A splash of pink appeared on his cheeks, flush with arousal as he stood up and crossed the room towards his coworker in a quick, determined stride.

"God, you look good today," he said in a low voice that sent shivers through Sabrina's body.

She had never considered Nick to be a sexual person, he had always been respectful and reserved, never talking about his romantic life or even joking about crass subjects. The far-reaching effects of this singular change to his sexuality weren't clear to Sabrina; his rampant libido had shaped a lot of Nick's personal life, the few steady relationships he had in the past giving way to a slew of casual encounters and one-night-stands. He had the looks and the confidence, his natural charm making it easy for him to get ladies back to his place. Nick liked to fuck, and thanks to Sabrina's adjustments to how he felt towards her, Nick wanted nothing more than to fuck his lanky, unassuming coworker.

"You look good every day, Sabs." He was looming over her, one of his hands reaching out to graze her bony hip and run up along her side.

She could hear her own heart beat thumping so loud that it was starting to drown everything else out. Mouth dry, knees shaking, the anticipation masking just how surreal it was to finally be in a position like this, with Nick of all people. But she didn't care, not right now at least; right now she-

"Mmff!" Sabrina's surprised yelp was muffled by Nick's lips pressing against hers, the kiss so sudden that she barely had time to react.

It was happening but... what was she supposed to do? The poor inexperienced girl just stood there, feeling the softness and the warmth of his probing tongue while his hands began to firmly and possessively take hold of her body. Nick's fingers gripped her hips and his strong arms effortlessly pulled her in close, then began to roam up her sides and down her back. He could feel her ribs through her uniform, her clothes concealing her scrawny physique and downplaying just how small she was compared to him. She felt small and vulnerable, despite the obvious power of the device she clutched in her hand.

"You're so hot..." Nick breathed out, his hot breath splashing across Sabrina's face while he trailed kisses from the corner of her lips along her jawline, eventually finding her tender neck.

Sabrina gasped. It was a new and delightful feeling, intimidating at first but more and more enjoyable the longer it went on. Electric tingles of pleasure made her squirm and whimper and she could feel a familiar heat growing between her legs. She could also feel... something else pressing into her flat stomach. Nick was magnitudes hornier than he had ever been before his adjustment with the P.A.D. and his burgeoning erection was creating a tent in his jeans that was rubbing and poking against Sabrina. He took a hand off of her hip and reached between the two of them, his fingers unbuckling his belt, undoing the top button of his trousers and yanking the zipper down with a practiced swiftness. Nick had a lot of experience getting undressed, there was no fumbling or awkward hangups. Before Sabrina even knew what he was doing, his stiff cock was twitching in the cool air.

Despite this being her first time doing... well, anything with a boy... Sabrina knew that this was going a little quickly. Her arms were still timidly held in front of her, crushed against his chest, but Nick wasn't shy about moving her body around. It was clear that he was taking charge and she felt his hand on her wrist, moving her free hand down below his waist. The needy groan that slipped out of him when her slender fingers gingerly wrapped around his throbbing shaft brought forth countless memories of stylized erotica playing on her ultrawide monitor. She was surprised at how firm and hot his dick was to the touch, how much it twitched and bobbed, how the pulsing veins felt against her palm.

At the same time she was... not disappointed per se, but up until now the only cocks she had seen had been flawless, huge and portrayed in high-def, the kind of equipment that only really existed in porn. Maybe she had unrealistic expectations, part of her knew that Nick was more than adequate, but Sabrina had built this up so much in her head that the nagging intrusive thoughts got the better of her.

She wanted this to be perfect.

It was difficult focusing on the P.A.D.'s UI while attempting to return Nick's passionate kisses; at least Sabrina was getting a hang of what to do with her mouth. She let his tongue slip between her lips so he could deepen the kiss, the rumbling noises of pleasure rising up from his chest mixing with her own soft mewls and breathy moans. All the while she still held his cock in her hand, rubbing her thumb along its softer underside. Nick had taken the initiative instead of waiting for her to figure out that she was supposed to be moving her hand, his hips moving in gentle, shallow thrusts to glide his dick between her fingers.

That dick was the current target of the P.A.D.'s display; Sabrina wasn't good at gauging size, so when the options began to float by she settled on measurements that she had seen thrown around online without much regard for just how big it actually was. Maybe if she had considered that 'FOOT LONG' had been used to advertise sandwiches she would have hesitated, but it wasn't until she got the 'INPUT SELECTED' alert that she realized what she had gotten herself into.

Nick's cock lurched in her hand, her fingers forced apart by his steadily growing manhood. The veins that ran along his length bulged as blood surged into his expanding shaft, inches pouring out from the base until his swollen tip was pushing against her stomach once more. Her fingers couldn't even wrap entirely around his girthier size anymore, a decent gap left between her middle finger and thumb. Sabrina pulled back from their kiss in shock, finally getting a look at the monster jutting lewdly between his legs.

"Holy shit!" She balked at his size, and how tiny it made her hand look as she tried her best to hold it aloft. Nick's cock was so big that it was actually flagging a little under its own weight! Maybe she had gone a little overboard...

"I get that a lot," Nick teased with a coy smirk on his face.

His shallow thrusts weren't enough anymore, he had to put a little more oomph into his hips in order to run Sabrina's hand along the entirety of his enhanced dick. From an aesthetic standpoint Sabrina was in awe, but from a practical standpoint she was a little intimidated by the behemoth that she had saddled him with. She wasn't the only girl to have felt threatened by Nick's cock; thanks to the retroactive changes to his anatomy, Nick's list of past sexual partners shortened, mostly due to his sheer size. While some women were thrilled or impressed at the foot-long fuckstick he kept stuffed into his boxers, a lot more were simply unable or unwilling to attempt to take such a huge cock inside of them. Sure, he got a lot of enjoyment with hands, lips, tongues, tits, and any other body part he could grind against, but Nick was spending a lot more time jerking himself off and a lot less buried inside of pretty girls.

It was a cock built for porn, but unfortunately he lived in the real world. Thankfully it lit up parts of Sabrina's porn-addled brain, and her awkward gawking turned into a quiet laugh.

"Oh my God, I can't even cover it up with both hands..." She tried her best, though this meant that she had to put the P.A.D. down on a nearby shelf, but not before giving Nick's genitals another slight rework.

Sabrina had neglected his balls! They were a healthy size before, but now they were literally overshadowed by his new and improved cock. In the back of her mind she was worried that he might have trouble finding a pair of underwear that would fit him comfortably, but she wanted to perfectly round out what was shaping up to be a piece of art... at least to a pervert like herself. 'PLUMP + TIGHT' sounded perfect, and after the text flashed its usual 'INPUT SELECTED' Sabrina enjoyed the sight of Nick's sack inflating before her eyes.

The loose skin began to grow taut as his nuts grew inside, each one pulsing out in diameter until they were the size of large plums, hefty and easily big enough to fill Sabrina's palm. Now they looked far more appropriate underneath his porn star cock - the sparse pubes that he had before vanished, leaving him smooth to the touch, something that delighted the increasingly enthusiastic teen. With his new equipment and sexual appetite Nick was now the sort of guy to keep himself meticulously groomed, something that Sabrina appreciated as she began to explore below his belt with curious hands.

Nick tilted his head back and groaned; what she lacked in experience she was trying to make up for in other ways, and he seemed to be enjoying her clumsy touches. Finger tips traced over every throbbing inch, soft palms cupping his heavy sack, the occasional lazy stroke eliciting appreciative noises from the hung older boy. He was fun to play with, but a frustrated and lustful sigh slipped past his lips, and the roll in his hips grew a little more insistent.

"Try using your mouth," he suggested, although his tone made it sound more like a demand than anything else.

Sabrina stared at his fat cockhead nervously. It looked nice, but there was no way she was going to be able to fit that thing in her mouth. Maybe she could kiss it, use her tongue a little, but it would be an awkward first experience with oral for the girl. She was starting to think that his size was impractical - fun, but impractical. If she wanted to actually enjoy what Nick had to offer, she would have to scale him down to something more reasonable and manageable for a girl like her. So Sabrina reached back for the P.A.D. and-

"Hey, focus Sabs," Nick chuckled, reaching out and intercepting the device before she could grab it.

"W-Wait, hey, I need that!" Sabrina nearly shouted, the worry in her voice giving Nick pause as she stared down at her.

"Relax. You can live without your toy for a few minutes while you take care of this," he said while he rocked his hips, swaying his weighty cock from side-to-side. "It's only a- Huh. That's weird."

Sabrina felt her heart drop into her stomach while she watched her coworker stare at the featureless black rectangle. Whatever he saw, she couldn't.

And whatever he was going to do, she couldn't stop him.