Build-A-Partner: Experimental Tech Pt. 03

Story Info
Nick gets a hold of the device.
3.1k words
4.72
9.5k
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BAPInc
BAPInc
71 Followers

Sabrina was trying to think of some way, any way, to get the P.A.D. out of Nick's hands. Even though he didn't seem like the type to do anything completely insane with it, she had already seen first hand how few safeguards it had to prevent accidental usage. She had a very horny boy's thoughts to worry about, and Nick had no idea just how powerful that unassuming card he held really was.

"Whoa! This is neat, Sabs. I didn't know you had a- what is this, like one of those digital picture frames?" Nick asked as he held the card closer to his face.

He was the only one who could see the floating green holo-Sabrina that was being projected, the P.A.D. immediately defaulting to the only available target.

"Something like that!" Sabrina quickly responded, desperate to deflect his interest.

Both of her hands came to grip his thick shaft as best she could; it took a surprising amount of effort to pump his dick, the length of travel from base-to-tip requiring her to really move her arms, even with each hand working its own half. She was relieved when she heard the soft noises that Nick started making in response to her touch, hoping that he would lose interest in the P.A.D. and focus on the girl stroking his cock. He wanted her to use her mouth, right? Sabrina's reluctance took a backseat; if the card was scanning his thoughts then she knew it was only a matter of time before it did something to her, and the truly worrying part was that she wouldn't even be aware of it.

So the nerdy girl knelt down on the dirty tile floor in the backroom of the local Bean Roasters, leaned in, and pressed her thin lips hesitantly against Nick's swollen cockhead. His entire dick throbbed and lurched, followed by a low groan and breathy chuckle as Sabrina began to clumsily kiss and lick around his tip. She doubted if she would be able to get much more than a few inches in her mouth; he had girth, and without the P.A.D. in her possession she wouldn't be able to shrink him back down to a more manageable size. So instead she had to make due with what she could, hands still stroking whatever she couldn't cover with her tongue. At least she was eliciting a reaction from Nick, who brought his free hand down to rest on her head and stroke her dark hair.

But it wasn't enough.

He still held the P.A.D., and with his mind focusing on Sabrina's amateur treatment of his dick the powerful device had plenty of direction to begin warping things around him. Nick caught the shift in the hologram out of the corner of his eye but mostly ignored it. With all the blood surging to his massive cock his thoughts were almost entirely railroaded towards the skinny teen kneeling in front of him, but the P.A.D. didn't need his attention to carry out its function.

He was happy with Sabrina's attempts at... well, he wouldn't exactly call it a 'blowjob'. She was mostly just running her tongue over his dick. Not that it felt bad, and Nick was used to disappointment when it came to his size, but he wished more women were able to take him down their throats. It was an unrealistic idea, but the envy he felt whenever he watched a deepthroating video during one of his laborious jerk off sessions - which were far more frequent now, thanks to Sabrina - was exactly the desire that the P.A.D. began to tap into.

'ORAL SEX ABILITY' popped up above holo-Sabrina's head, then immediately selected 'SEASONED EXPERT' from the options. Nick's attention swung back to the device just in time to read the words before it flashed 'INPUT SELECTED' and Sabrina's history was quickly rewritten.

He noticed the change in her technique immediately, her licks becoming much more practiced and sensual, using the flat of her tongue to drag slowly along the tender underside of his oversized prick and then swirling around his sensitive head, before planting a wet kiss right at the tip. Nick shuddered, his confusion completely overshadowed by his rampant arousal.

"Mnh, I don't get to play with ones this big too often," Sabrina said wistfully as she tilted her head to nibble along his shaft.

"Nnhh... I didn't think you'd done this before," Nick breathed out.

"Sure, because I'm so innocent," she said with a stifled laugh.

Was she wearing makeup? Sabrina had never worn makeup in the time they had been working together but she definitely had some subtle eyeliner and foundation on. Her eyelashes appeared fuller too, but Nick wasn't yet privy to the fact that she wasn't the same inexperienced girl that had been fumbling around his cock just a moment ago. This Sabrina had a lot fewer sexual hang-ups, the anxiety she was riddled with now replaced with an impressive résumé of dudes she had proudly gone down on. Dicks of all colors, shapes, and sizes had slipped past her lips at some point, her reputation as the school vacuum during her senior year well-earned. Sabrina was an industrious little cocksucker, the sheer volume of guys that she had sucked off lending credence to the fact that practice made perfect.

And Nick was about to see the result of all that practice.

She had been prepping his cock, which was now slick with a nice sheen of her saliva. Even with her expertise Sabrina knew that the older boy was packing a real jawbreaker - she had given it to him, after all. With her new reality it made sense that she super-sized his package; she didn't consider herself a size-queen but like she had said, she didn't get to enjoy a dick this big very often. It was her chance to really test her skills and impress a cute guy at the same time.

Her thin lips parted and her mouth opened wide so she could stuff his fat cockhead inside. Sabrina held him there for a moment, her cheeks caving in slightly from the suction and her tongue swirling around him in wide strokes. Nick groaned when she began to slide the side of him into her mouth, looking down in amazement as inch after inch of his huge fuckstick slipped into this dainty girl's greedy maw.

"H-Holy shit..." He moaned out, his fingers entwining in her hair.

He tightened those fingers into a solid grip when he hit the back of her throat. Nick fully expected that to be the extent of it, barely half of his dick making in. It was still a great effort, far more than most other girls could manage given how much they had to stretch their jaw in order to accommodate him.

"Oh my G-God!" Nick gasped, his head rolling back in pleasure from the surprise as Sabrina pushed her head forward and began to envelop his cock in her warm, wet, tight throat.

She eased forward, letting out soft gulps of effort as more of Nick's length disappeared into the eager girl's mouth. He could feel her throat gripping him with every difficult swallow; he had no idea how she managed to suppress her gag reflex, not knowing that Sabrina had lost her ability to gag well before the two of them had met. It was an arduous, airway-blocking process, but eventually her nose pressed into his pubic bone like she had crossed the finish line. Her eyes were watering but she looked up at him victorious, and Nick reveled in having one of his long-time fantasies playing out at work of all places, with the mousy unassuming girl he had the hots for.

Then her head began to bob.

Sabrina was intent on giving Nick the throatfucking of his life and the poor hung boy wasn't prepared for the fervor she was bringing. She had gotten past the hard part and soon lurid wet 'slurps' and 'glurks' were echoing off of the walls.

"Unnhh, fuck Sabs!" He moaned louder than he should have, but all pretense of keeping things stealthy were out the window.

Where was this coming from? The Sabrina he knew was the kind of girl to apologize when a customer spilled coffee on her; she definitely wasn't this cock-hungry maniac that was driving his dick into her mouth like it was her job. Her hands were keeping busy too, the few inches of his shaft that was left exposed getting treated to firm pumps that were much more confident than the exploratory touches she had been giving him earlier, her other hand cradling and massaging his plump nuts in its palm.

It was all so sudden and overwhelming, and Nick could barely manage a strangled warning in time.

"F-Fuck Sabs, I'm gonna-!"

He erupted, shooting the biggest load of his life directly down her throat while she milked his climax out of him. He was left reeling, and Sabrina began the process of slipping him out of her mouth, strings of spit and cum connecting her lips to his flagging, spent cock. She grinned up at him like a champ, face wet and makeup starting to run. The girl casually lifted her apron up to wipe the mess away while Nick still tried to parse what had come over her, the gears in his head only starting to turn when the card he was clutching in his left hand drew his attention with an incessant:

BZZZTT!

With his dick softening and his rampant sexual appetite sated - for the time being, at least - Nick felt his thoughts beginning to clear up. It wasn't quite the same kind of post-nut clarity that other guys experienced, but even with how incessant his sex drive was he was still kept somewhat in line by his refractory period... not that Sabrina was making it any easier. She had scooted forward with his flagging cock held in her palm and was continuing to trail kisses up along his slick shaft.

"H-Hold on a second, Sabs..." Nick grunted out.

Despite having just cum he could feel his oversized prick beginning to stir back to life; the sight of Sabrina on her knees doting on his dick was enough to get his blood pumping again. Getting the chance to throat such an impressive cock was its own reward, but Sabrina was also relieved that she had managed to expertly and effectively distract Nick from using the P.A.D. - or so she thought. All of the pieces of her new reality had fallen neatly into place and her current situation followed a logical chain of events that made perfect sense to the newly created cocksucker. The only thing that gave her even a moment of pause was when she tried to think of the reason she hadn't sucked Nick off earlier; she definitely didn't need the P.A.D. to get into a guy's pants.

Sure, she was built like a twig, but Sabrina's confidence came from a discovery she had made when she first started developing an interest in boys; they didn't care how big her tits were if she was willing to suck cock. A lot of her shyness and apprehension had been undone when she realized that a forward offer of no-string-attached fellatio worked almost every time. She watched prettier girls strike out because they weren't willing to go the distance, but Sabrina took pride in the power that came with being on her knees. She struggled with the actual physical act at first, but repetition helped form the positive association in her brain and, well, here she was. A nineteen-year-old with oral skills that would make a porn star blush.

But she wasn't going to let Nick's tasty cock get in the way of her mission - she had to get the device out of his hands. He hadn't used it yet and she was aware that even if he did she wouldn't know, but surely any kind of big shake-up to her life would be somewhat noticeable... right? So her plan was to keep one hand stroking his dick to keep him distracted while she rose to her feet and grabbed the P.A.D. out of his hand, which would have been a fine course of action if it wasn't for Nick's heightened libido.

He had just begun to regain enough rational thought to realize the scary implications of the unassuming card he held. Nick was a little more mature and a little more wary of the apparent power of the P.A.D., but unfortunately the tune-up that he had received to his sex drive made it easy for his sound judgment to get clouded by the hormones coursing through his body. He had tried to warn Sabrina but his dick was already bobbing at attention, held firmly in her soft hands, and his train of thought was quickly shifting from 'why was the device doing this' to 'what could the device do'.

Nick let out a quiet, shuddering groan and surprised Sabrina with another needy kiss; she had barely managed to stand up before he had her pinned against the wall again. He could taste himself on her tongue, the reminder of her amazing deepthroating driving him wild... and driving the P.A.D. back into action. He had one hand on the small of her back and the other between her shoulder blades, the small device pressed between his palm and her body so that he couldn't even see the display. Nick's horny brain figured that her squirming meant she was into it and not that Sabrina was trying to knock the device loose so that it was out of reach; the idea that she was getting so turned on from a kiss made him double-down and deepen it, slipping his tongue into her mouth with a muffled moan. His hips rocked forward to glide his cock between her fingers and press it against her flat stomach. The P.A.D. thrummed but he couldn't see what selection he had inadvertently made, the results only becoming apparent when he felt it against his lips.

At first he thought the pressure was coming from Sabrina leaning forward into their kiss, but the expanding softness spreading across his face made him reconsider. Nick's curiosity won out and he pulled back, albeit reluctantly, to observe. Sabrina's thin lips were steadily swelling, the sheen from their shared spit-swap accentuating the perfectly-shaped curve of their plump, slightly bee-stung appearance. Her tongue flitted out and ran over her new pink pillows, then she sighed in a breathy coo. Nick would have to double-check the P.A.D. to find out that it had cemented Sabrina's new oral skills with a full-blown fixation, the pleasant sensations coming from her bigger lips no longer just psychological feedback but a very tangible physical response. It felt very good, so much so that she almost regretted that he had broken off their kiss so early.

Nick had to take a moment to admire how much the change altered the landscape of Sabrina's face. Her lips were soft, full, and kissable, not artificially bloated; they drew attention, easily the most noticeable and attractive feature on the otherwise mousy girl. He could taste... lipgloss? The slight fruitiness was on his tongue and spread across his own lips - Sabrina definitely wasn't wearing that before. But it made sense now; why wouldn't she want to make them more noticeable? Her sexuality was so centered around her mouth now that Nick wondered... what if he...

"Wh- Mmff! Mnhhh..." Sabrina's surprised squeak was cut off when Nick slid his index finger between her plush lips.

Her gaze immediately fell into a half-lidded look of content pleasure, her perfect pillows wrapping around Nick's finger almost instinctively. Sabrina began to lazily bob her head, her tongue swirling around the offered digit, cheeks caving slightly with suction as she fell into what was now a behavior of rote comfort. Her scrawny body leaned into Nick's embrace, concerns about the P.A.D. drifting to the back of her mind. She was too caught up in the pleasurable friction of his finger gliding between her lips when she pushed her face far enough forward to meet his knuckle, and gasped out in delight when he decided to introduce his middle finger to her mouth. Nick marveled at the apparent off-switch that he had just discovered, the oral-obsessed teen that he had accidentally created happily suckling on his fingers and letting out little sighs through her nose. It was hot in a way that he wasn't expecting, his stiff dick grinding up along Sabrina's stomach when he tightened his hug, pinning it between both of their bodies.

"You love this, don't you?" Nick teased in a low voice.

"Aahhnn..." Sabrina couldn't manage a coherent reply, especially not with the way Nick spread his fingers apart in her mouth, forcing her plump lips to separate and making drool dribble down her chin.

He brought his fingers back together and began to pump them in and out of her eager mouth, fingerfucking the girl's lips to her vocal delight. Her moans were mostly stifled by the intruding digits but the way she wriggled against him gave Nick all the feedback he needed. He could feel her stiff nipples pressing into his chest, even through her apron, and Sabrina had wrapped her spindly legs around his thigh so she could grind against him through her jeans. While it didn't feel as good as the blowjob Nick was more than happy to rub his engorged cock against Sabrina's slender frame, their mutual dry humping driving the both of them to higher and louder peaks of pleasure until-

"Mnnnhh!" Sabrina's body stiffened and shivered, her eyelids fluttering and her lips clamping down hard around Nick's fingers.

He chuckled softly and held her close while she rode out her climax, eventually withdrawing his soaked hand; the front of Sabrina's shirt and apron were similarly damp with the spit that had flowed down her face.

"That was not fair," Sabrina laughed weakly as she caught her breath. Her heart was still thumping in her chest and something as simple as wiping her mouth with the back of her hand was enough to make her shudder in pleasure. "You've seen me blush when I use a straw so you decide to - mnh - ram your fingers into my mouth? Dick."

"What about it?" Nick joked back as the dick in question gave a heavy throb that Sabrina could feel near her sternum. "It's only fair. You made me cum so I-"

Unfortunately their cute moment was interrupted by the familiar shrill voice of the Bean Roaster's manager, immediately jarring the new lovers back to reality.

"What the fuck are you two doing?!"