All Comments on 'Builders Slut Ch. 04'

by NatalieH

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG!

You are developing habit of making my panties extremely wet! Sitting here bored in my office I've just read this latest chapter, as soon as I've finished writing this I am going to go somewhere private for a bit of "me time"!

I so want to be you in this story! Can't wait for the next one Jenni x

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
This continues to entertain

Very hot, very sexy and dirty and erotically charged, infused with just enough mental and emotional observation to keep it from falling off the cliff. While there are some instances where 'speed to market' has allowed small errors to slip through, the overall execution is very good, the storytelling and pacing is great. And of course, watching your character slip into submission is delightful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

you make my cunt extremely wet. Its just oozing cunt juice. I have a naughty cunt now. White soppy juice spewing out.

Bibliophile614Bibliophile614about 11 years ago
Would have been 5 stars

But only gave 4. These are very good. Very, very good. Unfortunately in this chapter and the one before you occasionally interchange the men. Its.disconcerting when she starts out with Carl and suddenly he changes to Lee and vice versa. Please read.the story aloud to edit before submitting. If this truly an assignment I hope my critique doesn't get you in trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
storyteller

very good a dream come true in fact,

GTX2000GTX2000over 10 years ago
Superb

This is thrilling and gripping (!!). Very well written too. Your words must generate wet panties and precum at the same time. Brilliant unisex sex x

DrakkarNoirDrakkarNoirover 6 years ago
Getting better all the time

It's good to see you letting your imagination roam free and start to explore the depth of your depravity. Keep it up!

longbow200033longbow200033about 1 year ago

Continues in the same erotic vein.... well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNatalieH@NatalieH
I am a submissive woman who enjoys being dominated by both men and women, including some humiliation aspects but not pain. I am very much into sexual servitude but tend to shy away from the pain, chains, whips aspects - its not for me, I want my servitude to be chain-free. I f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES