Building Confidence - 750 Words

Story Info
Dad teaches son how to pick up women
751 words
4.17
8.6k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Club_Soda
Club_Soda
253 Followers

I watched my son Mike approach the woman at the bar. He was twenty-one and had confidence issues. Being his father, I had always tried to help him. This time I was helping him by trying to teach him how to meet and bed women.

I had been teaching my son for months, and he had got progressively better at talking and flirting. Tonight he was doing great. The woman he was flirting with was very receptive to his advances. I watched as he slowly started escalating physical touch. First, her arms, then resting his hand on her leg.

She responded, playful tapping his shoulder, leaning over to expose her cleavage, and batting her eyes at him.

Mike moved the two of them to the dance floor, I watched as they stumbled around, with no natural elegance to their movement, but they didn't care, she was having fun being in the arms of a man, and Mike was having fun holding a woman close.

Mike eventually moved the woman to a booth. In the months I had worked with him, I had trained him to know now was not the time for a make-out. Now was a time to talk and build up comfort. I watched as Mike and the woman talked for a while, with the loud bar music around them.

After an hour, Mike took his lady friend by the hand and led her out the bar's front door. I soon followed to see how my son was progressing. He had taken her to the 24/7 coffee shop across the street. I slipped into the booth next to theirs to overhear the conversation.

"Mike, your so funny," the woman giggled. That's a good sign. Laughing at stupid things is a sign a woman is receptive to you.

I listened to them banter back and forth for a while, then heard the sound I was waiting for. The sound of lips coming together and making out. I was proud of my son's progress, but I also knew this was as far as he had ever made it with a woman. Going past this point is always where Mike faltered in the past.

"Let's go somewhere a little more quiet," Mike said. I waited for them to leave before following.

Mike led the woman down the street, just talking as they walked. Occasionally he would lean over and kiss her when the mood struck him. It wasn't anything special or complicated, but I had trained Mike that women feel a better connection when you take them to different places, and now he was taking this woman to a third place.

They entered a city park and sat on the swing set next to each other, chattering away. Getting a little silly, I watch Mike push his woman on the swings. Shortly after, he took her by the hand and walked back towards the bar's overflow parking.

I followed as I watched my son bring the woman into the back of his car, strategically hidden behind bushes. I was so proud of him; this was the furthest he had ever gotten. I waited just out of sight for twenty minutes to try and let him seal the deal.

I finally went around the bush and was greeted with the site of the car rocking side to side. I knew my son was getting laid for the first time. My heart swelled with pride. The back windows were open, so I snuck closer to listen to what was going on.

"Fuck me, fuck me, oh, you feel so good."

"Holy shit, you're tight. I can't hold out much longer, Mom.

"Just a little longer, Mike; I'm almost there. Keep fucking me, sweetheart, fuck your mommy's pussy!"

"Shit shit shit, I'm about to cum!"

"Cum in mom's pussy; give me all that cum. I want my son's cum deep inside me."

I watched my wife wrap her long sexy legs around our son and pull him in. Then I heard both moan and climax simultaneously. Mike's ass flexed as he sent his seed into his mother's womb. We had worked hard to build up his skills with women, and he finally got laid. I felt so proud of him as a dad.

Susan stepped out of the car, her skirt still hiked above her waist. Illuminated by the streetlight overhead, I could see our son's cum leaking out of my wife's pussy.

"You've trained him well, Richard. Our son is finally a man."

Club_Soda
Club_Soda
253 Followers