Building Dave's Bi Desires 01

Story Info
First Meeting with Dave.
2.1k words
4.49
6.1k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As mentioned in my other post, First Visit to Gloryhole, I am a happily married man who enjoys other facets of sexual desire. Though I have enjoyed other encounters in my own journey, my biggest turn on is meeting other straight acting married men. Like many others I use two popular apps to meet men and this is no different in how I first met Dave.

Now the problem with many apps is the high number of flakes and fantasy seekers. When Dave first replied to my profile, he started with... " Hey MWM looking to explore my bi side."

Now this is not the first time I received a message like this and as usual I played along asking questions. Married to male or female? Have you played before? What are you into? Where you located? Host? etc.

I have met other married men and I don't know what it is but they suck dick in such a special and unique way. They are timid and nervous at first but so eager once they are on their knees. Maybe its because if they got caught they have so much to potentially lose. Loss of their wife. Loss of respect of their kids. Loss of respect from their other family members. But I have noticed they suck cock with such veracity and love the dirty talk in a way that just makes them perform harder. There's nothing better than calling a straight acting married man a cock sucker and they respond by moaning and sucking cock even more slutty than before you said anything.

Now Dave started to reveal that he was married to a woman and she didn't know about his desires. He had thought about sucking cock but had never tried it yet because he was too nervous. Like other married men he was nervous and the biggest issue with all married men, he could not host.

Lucky for me, I live in a state and area that has two adult shops very close that has arcades. One is quite big with 40 different rooms and the other is much smaller with maybe 20 rooms off a very discreet street. So let's just say... it wouldn't be the first time I met someone there. Therefore, I had a back up plan for the fact that Dave couldn't host either.

After many back and forth messages over multiple days, I had built up Dave's curiosity and confidence to finally meet. He was very nervous about going to the adult shop. I convinced him to drive by the smaller location as just scope it out and if he felt confident after driving by to just park in the parking lot. He didn't even have to go inside. He did and when he got back home he asked me, "So... how would this work?"

I told him, " We will meet in the parking lot and walk in together. You won't have to do anything but follow me inside and let me take the lead."

Again he was nervous and said, "OK my wife and kids are going to visit her sister for the day in Newberg for her niece's birthday party. I will have most of the Saturday to myself. I can't wait to be your slut."

The plan had been set and we agreed to meet at 1 PM at the adult shop. As I pulled in the small parking lot, I saw Dave's white Rav4 parked in the corner behind the privacy trees that lined a small section on the parking lot. I sent him a message on the social app that I had just pulled in and I was in my Red Ram truck. We had already exchanged face pics by this time and Dave timidly got out of his car so we could walk in together. He was shorter than I thought more 5'9 than the 5'11 he described and he was more stocky than his pictures but there he was, a cock sucker in the making.

We walked in as planned and the two staff working the counter didn't even look our way as we headed to the right of the store where the arcades where located. I knew exactly what room I wanted to take him into. The hallway was dark and lit with a purple hue. Other guys were standing at the end of the long hallway waiting to see who was going in or out of the different rooms. I'm sure they were all wondering who we were and how Dave was just following me around like a puppy dog. As we walked down the hallway, some of the doors had red lights above them and you could hear the melody of random moans filling the air from whatever porn was playing on the video monitors inside. Dave and I finally got to the end of the hallway where two large voyeur booths were located. We had arrived and the guy standing at the end of the hallway looked up and smiled as he saw me open the door and usher Dave inside with me.

These voyeur booths are bigger than the other rooms and as we entered I told Dave to sit on the bench. I locked the door behind me and inserted a $5 bill into the video vending machine. I didn't care what came on the screen. I was there to make Dave's fantasy a reality. The video was no use to me but a tool to signal the room was occupied and turn the light above the door in the hallway red and signaling to the man who saw us outside a moment ago that I was going to make that timid puppy dog ushered into the room my slutty bitch.

I turned to Dave who was sitting on the bench and asked him, " What do you want?"

Dave looked up, "I want to suck your cock."

I wanted Dave to know from the start, just as we had chatted about on the social app, he was there to submit and serve and this was about him embracing his new role. I looked down at him and said, "Sir or daddy? Try again!"

He looked up at me, " I want to suck your cock, sir."

There it was. He had decided how to address me forever moving forward. Sir! It was time to make Dave's fantasy my new found pleasure. With the sound of some random slut moaning on the video monitor as she was getting drilled by some porn star, I looked down and unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my jeans, slid the zipper down, pulled my pants down and pulled my cock out to present to Dave.

Dave's eyes got bigger as he was now face to face with a real cock. "Is this what you want?"

Dave looked up from starring at my semi-hard cock and said, "Yes sir."

With that confirmation, I grabbed his head and pulled him forward. He knew exactly what was about to happen and my hand was perfectly placed to ensure he followed through. I watched as he willingly opened his mouth and took my cock in his hand and slid my cock between his virgin lips.

His mouth was warm and soft as it started to engulf my cock and fill his mouth. Like a lost girl, he closed his eyes as he started sucking me. Dave had now crossed the line. He was a married cock sucker. As my cock started to swell and grow harder in his mouth, I pulled my cock out of his mouth. "Do you like sucking my cock, cock sucker?"

"Yes" is all Dave could say.

I grabbed my cock and smacked it across his cheek, "Yes what!?!"

Shocked by my action, "Yes sir," Dave whimpered.

With that, I lifted my balls to his mouth. I wanted to make sure Dave got to enjoy all of the pleasures of servicing a man. "Suck my balls now you fucking slut!"

Without a word Dave sat on the bench lowered his head and took my balls in his mouth while my cock pressed against his face. "That's a good girl, suck my balls like a good little slut."

Dave could only reply with a moan. I watched as he embraced his new found appreciation of another man dominating him. His tongue caressing my balls and his mouth lightly sucking on them, but I wasn't there to how my balls sucked. I pulled him up from my balls by the hair and slid my cock back into his mouth.

He eagerly sucked and milked my cock with his mouth. His mouth salivating and coating my cock as I continued sliding my cock into his mouth. Dave was no longer curious he was a natural born cock sucker now and it was time to show him how a cock sucker is used.

I now grabbed his head with both hands and started to slowly fuck his face like a proper slut. I let out a moan and directed him, "Take that cock bitch. Suck my fucking cock like a good slut!"

He responded by trying to take me deeper in his mouth and I was more than happy to be his throat breaker. Using my hands to guide his mouth and throat deeper onto my cock, I felt the first resistance as I hit the back of his throat. Dave tried to move back as I could sense his gag reflex kicking in, but my hands just held him on my cock.

Then I pressed forward again. I hit the back of his throat again and looked down at my new toy. "That's it suck my cock!"

Then again, and again, and again. Then the sound I appreciate so much... "Glug, glug, glug."

I was excited! Dave was excited! My cock was well lubricated! It was time! I grabbed the side of his face firmly and plunged my cock down his throat. I heard Dave breath in deeply through his nose trying to get his last breath as I broke through and down his throat with one push and held him in place.

Dave was my slut and not only did I know it, he knew it too. I pulled my cock out and he took a deep gasping breath before I grabbed his head and slide back down his throat. I knew the taste of precum was filling his mouth.

Dave had shared earlier he was worried about STDs and didn't want to swallow my cum and take something back to his wife. As I felt my balls start to tighten, I looked down at Dave who was sucking my cock without any guidance from my hands.

"I'm gonna cum, you fucking slut!"

With those words, Dave started slamming his mouth down on my cock. His pace quickened. He lips sucked harder. I wasn't going to last much longer and I had given him notice.

Then came the first pulse and throb as I started to cum in Dave's mouth. His eyes widened as the second explosion was released. There he was just like expected, slurping down my cum like a proper cock sucker. I continued spurting rapid blasts into his virgin mouth and down his virgin throat.

As I came to a rest, Dave pulled my cock out his mouth. His lips glistened with the mix of his saliva and my cum, but Dave wasn't done. "Clean my cock, like a good slut."

Dave stuck out his tongue and started licking up and down my cock until I started to slowly go soft. As I stared to put my cock back in its home and pull my pants up, I looked down at Dave still licking his lips, "Did you like that cock sucker?"

Dave quickly replied, "Yes sir!"

" Are you going to be my little bitch?"

Again, "Yes sir!"

Dave stood up and I unlocked and opened the door. Still standing outside the door in the hallway was the same stranger that saw us enter. He smiled at me and then looked at Dave with affirming approval. He wasn't an idiot. He knew what had transpired.

We walked out of the arcade through the smaller hallway and out toward the parking lot. Again the staff not even looking or caring about us.

As we walked out on the store and into the parking lot, I smacked Dave on the ass and said, "Good girl."

Dave startled a little looked back at me, "Thank you sir!"

It was done, Dave had fully crossed the line. He was a genuine cock sucker and his journey under my guidance was just beginning!