From Jock to Slave

Story Info
A lad recalls his journey into submission.
3.4k words
4.8
25.8k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd first bumped into Master at the gym, a 24 hour gym I used to frequent after working shifts at the bar. It was around 2am when I finished my workout, as I headed back to the locker rooms to have a quick shower.

I thought the place was empty until I heard his voice. I'd completely stripped off, and was walking over to the shower with my towel round my neck when I first heard his voice. Looking back, it was fitting that I was naked first time he saw me.

"David, right?" he called out.

I turned around to see a man stood there, of a similar age to me. He had a towel round his waist, meaning his hard abs and pecs were visible. There was definite muscle definition to him, but he wasn't massive. He was more like an Olympic swimmer in build. Short brown hair sat atop his head, and a fine covering of stubble covered up some of his chiselled facial features.

"Yeah man," I replied, running my hand through my hair. "Do I know you?"

"Not really," he chuckled. We were in the same English class at Sixth Form, four or five years ago. I was only there for a couple of weeks before I moved down to London with my parents. Back up here now, though."

It rang a vague bell. I did remember a guy drop out of my English class pretty early on, but I'd never have guessed this was him. "Yeah, I remember," I said. "It's Callum, yeah?"

"Connor," he said back, chuckling. "Not surprised you're struggling to recall, I've changed a bit since then." He looked down and gestured to his amazing physique.

"I can imagine," I said, chuckling. "We were all skinny little things at that age."

"That we were," Connor replied. "Anyway, how come you're here at this time of night?"

It hadn't even occurred to me I was still completely naked. "I work at the bar up the street," I said. "Finish at 12:30, then come here for a bit. Been doing it for six months or so now. What about you?"

"Oh, I just like it quiet." Connor nonchalantly replied.

"Cool." I said. "Well, I'm gonna hop in the shower, get freshened up a little. I take it that's where you were going?"

Connor nodded, and stood up. We walked over to the showers together, before standing under adjacent shower heads. As Connor removed his towel, I got the first glimpse at the cock I'd come to fucking worship. It deserved worship too, hanging seven inches flaccid between his legs.

"Fucking hell!" I shouted upon seeing it. "That's a fucking deadly weapon!"

Connor laughed, before grabbing his cock shaft and shaking it playfully. "Yeah, I get that a lot mate. That must be why I like it when it's quiet here - so I don't intimidate anyone!"

"Well you've fucking intimidated me!" I said, still staring at it. "Don't think I've seen a bigger one in real life..."

"You seen many cocks in real life like?" Connor teased.

I smiled at the joke. "Very funny, you know what I mean."

We both laughed, before getting on with our shower. It wasn't long before we were dried off and getting changed, and I caught myself taking one last glimpse of Connor's huge cock before he slid his underwear on.

"Nice to see you anyway, David," Connor called out, as we made our way to the exit of the changing rooms.

"Likewise mate." I replied.

"I'm out tomorrow night," he said. "Could call into your bar for a drink before coming back here together? Would be nice to have a gym buddy."

My eyes lit up. "That would be great, yeah! I'll clock off half an hour early and we'll have a pint, then come here. Sounds good mate!

With that, we went our separate ways. At this point I'd like to say I spent the night dreaming of bending over for Connor's massive cock, but that wouldn't be true. I could see even then Connor was a beautiful man, but there were no sexual feelings toward him yet. Instead, I went to sleep and woke up, and before long it was time for my shift.

As promised, Connor turned up at around midnight. He came to the bar and shot me a little wave.

"Hello mate!" I shouted, so he could hear me over the loud music. "You want a pint? I'm just finishing."

"Yes please mate!" he shouted back. "I'll go and sit on that table over there!"

"Great, I'll be there in a minute!"

I poured two pints and carefully carried them across to Connor, sitting down opposite him in the little booth he'd chosen.

"We look like we're on a fucking date!" I said, chuckling at myself.

"Wishful thinking on your part!" he said back.

"Fuck off," I replied, jokingly. "Your tits aren't nearly big enough for me!"

We both laughed, when suddenly a young lad, no older than 19, approached Connor. He whispered something inaudible into his ear, before Connor shot him a fierce glare. The boy was obviously drunk, and once I got a good look at him, he was obviously quite effeminately gay.

"Make sure you're well prepared, babes," he slurred to me, taking a drink. "Master's bigger than any you'll have had before..."

With that he was off, as quickly as he came.

I looked over at Connor, visibly puzzled. "Friend of yours?" I shouted, taking a big swig from my glass.

"He was just some pissed-up kid," Connor said. "Anyway, shall we head over to the gym a bit early?"

I could see quite easily he was trying to change the subject. We both downed our drinks and exited the bar, beginning the short walk to the 24 hour gym.

"Sorry, but I can't let you get away with that so easily," I muttered to Connor as we walked. "He called you Master, for fuck sake."

"Think he must have me mixed up with someone else," Connor said, as we walked into the gym and went to our lockers, where the gym gear was stored.

I wasn't having that. As we got changed, I kept pushing. "He mentioned your big cock though. I mean, he must have seen it..."

"Honestly David," Connor said, pulling on his gym shirt, "Just drop it. If I tell you the truth you'll run a fucking mile. Just try and forget it."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Okay mate, sorry." I pulled on my gym shorts, and stood up. "Doesn't bother me if you're gay, though."

Connor smiled. "Well aren't you an ally?" he said, jokingly. "Nah, there's more to it than that."

"What do you mean?" I asked, sitting back down. I wanted to hear where this was going.

"You don't quit, do you? Fine, I'll tell you."

"I'm all ears."

Connor took a deep breath. "That little bitch in the pub, he called me Master, yeah?"

I nodded.

"Well...that's cos I'm his Master. Or was, rather. Little slut was under strict instructions to never approach me or talk about our arrangement in public."

I sat there, even more confused than before. "What do you mean, his 'master'?"

"Come on David, keep up. I'm what's known as a dominant. I get off on using guys, tying them up, that sort of thing. I'm good at it too. People pay me to use them now, which is fucking crazy. I make five figures a month telling bitches like that to suck my dick."

My jaw dropped. "Holy fucking shit." I muttered. "I wasn't expecting that."

"I'd be shocked if you were," Connor said. "Anyway, I understand if you want to fuck off away from me now."

"Nah man," I shook my head. "I honestly don't mind. It's fucking genius, really. They actually pay you?"

"Yeah they do. They pay for the whole experience. My Uncle died last year and left me a huge inheritance. I bought my own place with it, and when I realised I could make big money, I kitted out the garage into a sex room. I don't know how into BDSM you are, but it's got fucking everything. That's what they pay for."

"Woahhhh," I said, quietly. "Is it weird I want to see it?"

Connor laughed. "Suppose it is quite interesting," he said. "Want me to take you now?"

I jumped up. "Fuck yes. This I need to see. The workout can wait til tomorrow."

Connor smiled as we both stood up. At the time, I thought he smiled because he was happy I didn't run a mile. Now I think he was smiling for other reasons. We hopped in a taxi and journeyed back to Connor's place.

His Uncle must have left him quite the inheritance, as Connor's place was huge. We headed straight from his garage, a separate building from the house itself, and entered through a side door. Connor flicked the lights on, and holy fuck.

The walls were filled with sex toys of every description. Dildoes, vibrators, whips, chains, everything you'd want. A sling dsngled from the ceiling in the centre of the room, with a couple of cages in either corner. Along a side wall were mannequins dressed in all manner of kink gear, from blindfolds to harnesses to gags, and more. Everything was here.

"Fuck. Me." I said, my jaw almost on the floor. "You weren't fucking joking." I walked over and picked up a huge, black dildo. "Look at the fucking size of this!"

Connor laughed. "Told ya. It's got everything. This is why people pay me."

I put the dildo down and picked up a blindfold hood, with a hole where the mouth should be. I slid it on my head and laughed. "Do I suit it?" I asked, to which Connor laughed heartily.

"I've got a client over tomorrow." he said. I took the blindfold off and listened. "You can stay and watch if you like."

"Really?" I said. "I have to admit, I am curious to see all this in action. Will the client not mind?"

"Nah." Connor replied. "He likes being watched. He'll get off on it."

"Fair enough." I replied.

"There's a spare room in the house, you can crash there for the night."

I didn't realise how excited I was til I tried to get to sleep. The thought of seeing all those toys in action was unbearably exciting. I imagined Connor fucking some little slut whilst they're tied in the sling, and for the first time in my life, the thought of a man made me hard. I quickly put it to the back of my mind, and went to sleep.

I watched a taxi pull up on Connor's drive the next day. He paid the driver then immediately walked up to Connor's garage, and undressed. He was a smooth, feminine little twink, much like the one in the bar last night. I watched from the window as Connor opened the garage door, and let the naked boy in. I waited a few minutes before I too made my way to the garage.

When I got there, Connor was dressed in leather bondage gear, and had the boy blindfolded and on his knees. The boy heard me come in, and turned his head to the direction of the noise.

"Relax slut," Connor said. "I have a friend who wants to see what a little slut you are."

"Mmm okay Sir," the boy said from the floor. His cock was noticeably hard already. "Can I serve him as well."

Connor looked at me, as if wanting me to reply. I looked at him, then the boy, then back at him, before shaking my head.

"No, bitch. You don't ask questions."

"Sorry Master."

"My friend is a proper man, like me. He doesn't want to be touched by pathetic little bitches like you. You're lucky I let you. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master."

"Good. Now beg for my cock."

"Oh Master please give me your big hard cock! I want to suck it so fucking much, give me your cum Master I'll be such a good little bitch for you!"

The boys pleas sent the blood rushing to my cock. I sat open-mouthed once again as Connor answered the boys plea, getting his cock out and stuffing it down the boy's throat. Before long, I was rock hard myself. I tried to picture myself in Connor's shoes, having a bitch infatuated with me sucking my cock. My brain however, kept putting me in the bitches shoes, and I got harder and harder imagining myself on my knees, sucking Connor's big rod.

What the fuck?

I stormed out of the garage and back into Connor's house, splashing water on myself before sitting down at his kitchen table. What the fuck was happening to me? No matter how hard I tried, the thought of submitting to this man was turning me on more than anything else ever had. I didn't know what to do.

I sat in quiet contemplation for ages until Connor walked back in. He was dressed normally once again, as he walked to the fridge and fixed himself a drink.

"Hey," he said, sitting down at the table. "Didn't think you'd stay very long. I mean, it is gay sex, no matter how many toys are involved."

"Yeah, not my thing," I lied. "How was it for you?"

"Meh." He said back. "Those twinky femboy types aren't what I go for. I like men. With muscles and body hair and big cocks. Men you could go for a pint with before taking home and tying up."

I looked over at Connor. Was he trying to tell me something? He caught my gaze, and realised what he said.

"Oh shit, I didn't mean you! I know you ain't into that, don't worry..."

I laughed. "Truth is...I didn't leave cos I wasn't in to it...I left because I was into it too much..."

Connor's eyes widened. "Seriously? I mean, a blowjobs a blowjob at the end of the day. I think any man could get horny if he thought about receiving one."

I sat there, head down, in silence.

"Or...do you think this might have brought on some gay feelings? I know I said he wasn't my type but that bitch is feminine as fuck, hide the dick and he could pass for a girl, don't worry."

I admired Connor's attempts to console me, but still I sat in silence.

"So you maybe a little bisexual. Not the end of the world mate. Don't need to have an existential crisis over it."

I looked up, into Connor's eyes. "It's not that."

"Then what the fuck is it?"

I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"Jesus David, if I knew you were going to react like this I'd never have agreed to-" Connor stopped. "Oh my God."

Connor moved along, until he was sat on the seat next to me. He lifted my chin up, so that I was looking into his eyes. "Is it me?"

My heart was racing, my cock still rock hard in my pants. I looked deep into his eyes, when he pulled me close and our lips met. He began to passionately kiss me, his hands pulling my face closer, as I closed my eyes and allowed his tongue access to my mouth. He moaned through the kisses as his hands began to explore my neck and chest and I began to purse my lips and kiss him back.

Slowly, Connor's kisses worked their way down my body. He tongued my neck before peeling my shirt off and gently biting my nipples. "I've been dreaming about seeing this cock again," he said, as he dropped to his knees and pulled down my shorts. My rock hard cock flopped out, and Connor wasted no time in starting to suck.

He bobbed his head up and down my shaft, coating my shaft in his saliva as he licked my cock head. I looked down and saw this man working my cock, sucking harder and harder, faster and faster. It was the best blowjob I'd ever received, which made it even stranger than Connor sat up, my flaccid dick falling out of his mouth.

He looked at my soft cock, then up at me. "Have I jumped the gun? Why didn't you stop me if you didn't want-"

"I do want you!" I shouted back. "You're exactly what I fucking want. I stormed out of that garage because I actually scared myself with how much I want you!"

"So why the fuck have you gone soft!?"

I took a deep breath. "Because that wasn't you." I murmured. "The man I got rock hard watching in that garage isn't the same one who was sucking my dick a minute ago. Same piercing eyes, same flawless body, same big dick. But what really made me hard, was your attitude."

Connor's eyes widened. He backed away from me, and stood up. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

I looked up at him, before bowing my head.

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

"I think so."

"No. Not good enough. Is this what you want? Ever since I realised I was a dom, I've searched for you. A masculine, pint-drinking, hairy-chested man eager to be my bitch. You need to tell me. Now. Is this what you want?"

"Yes."

"Yes. Master."

"Yes....Master..."

"Go to the garage. Undress, and kneel on the mat. Wait for further instructions."

Suddenly, my cock got rock hard again. I got to my feet and walked out of the house, before practically sprinting to the garage. I opened it and immediately threw my clothes in a heap on the floor, leaving me naked. I knelt down and closed my eyes, feeling a mixture of abject terror and complete excitement. Soon enough, the door opened.

I opened my eyes, to see Connor walk towards me with a pair of handcuffs. He grabbed my arms and held them behind my back, clicking them into place. After that, he grabbed a blindfold and tied it around my eyes, before gently caressing my cheek.

"Ground rules." he began. "In this garage, I am Master. You will always refer to me as Master. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master." I quickly, quietly replied.

"I will never make you do anything you aren't ready for. In this garage you will suck my cock, swallow my cum, get fucked, get tied up, spanked, flogged, used, abused, humiliated and degraded. But not yet. You're not ready yet. Open your mouth"

I did as asked, and suddenly I felt Master's girthy cock enter my waiting my mouth. The first time I'd ever sucked a cock, and I was blindfolded and handcuffed. I sealed my lips around his shaft as he gently thrusted into me, getting a little bit further doen my throat each time.

"Rule 3," he continued. "You will speak only when spoken to in this garage. Outside we may converse normally, but in here you are my fuck toy. Fuck toys do not speak."

I continued to try and focus on both sucking Master's cock, and listening to his rules.

"You will obey. If you don't, you will be punished. Is that clear?"

I muffled a noise of affirmation as Connor thrusted his dick further into my mouth. His moans and groans told me he was very much enjoying having me at his mercy. To say it was my first blowjob, I felt I was doing a great job. I tongued at his cock head, lapping up his oozing pre-cum, as he began to thrust faster and faster.

"You're gonna make me cum already, boy." He moaned, through gritted teeth.

Without much more warning, he yanked his dick from my mouth and began to spray streams of hot, sticky jizz all over my face. I opened my mouth hungrily and tried to catch as much as I could, hungrily swallowing every drop that reached my waiting lips. As it stopped spurting and began oozing out, he stuffed his cock back into my mouth and made me swallow every last drop. It was the horniest thing I ever done.

After I felt him go flaccid in my mouth, Master backed away from me, and caught his breath.

"Good boy. You look so fucking hot kneeling there drenched in your Master's cum. Stay knelt, I will be back shortly for our first proper lesson."

"Yes Master."

Fuck, he had me hooked already. And there was a lot more to come...