Building my Way to Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom and I at the body building competition.
4.4k words
4.4
21.5k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

Some of the words used below may be in Hindi as there are not alternate words in English. I'll try my best to explain some of them here thus better aiding your mental image.

Sari -- A traditional Indian outfit.

Pallu -- The usually decorated end of a sari that hangs loose when worn. A part of the sari that covers the breasts.

Blouse - An accessory that is generally cropped at waist, fitted blouson to cover the upper body, when wearing a saree.

Petticoat -- A kind of skirt that one wears under the draped sari. It is the main undergarment worn with a sari.

The first time I made love to mom was great, but I really wanted to have sex with mom again. Dad returned from his trip the day after mom and I had sex. Since his return, he had been spending all his time at home as he was away for quite a while. Mom and I never had any alone time anymore.

My competition was just around the corner. I decided to use this as an opportunity to secure mom and I some privacy. Since dad was always around, the days were uneventful with mom and I just exchanging longing glances. As we sat on the dining table to have food I began speaking.

"My competition is this weekend, and since it's being held in another town the gym has decided to provide lodging," I informed everyone.

Dad continued to eat without looking up while mom and Aditi were all smiles.

"It would be great if Mom can accompany me as she helps with my diet," I asked Dad.

Mom looked a little puzzled as I hadn't mentioned this to her earlier. In hindsight, I should've asked Mom first, but I was certain that Mom wouldn't refuse. It was Dad who needed convincing.

Dad stopped eating and looked at Mom to see if she concurred with what I had just said.

"I don't mind," Mom replied, in reply to Dad's look.

"Okay," Dad said disinterestedly as he resumed eating his food.

I eagerly awaited the day we were to travel. I didn't have a lot of time and I spent most of it in the gym since it was the final week before the competition. Finally, the weekend arrived, and we boarded the bus to commence our journey. We behaved normally and I certainly didn't try to get cheeky as there were too many people around.

We checked into the hotel, and I promptly headed to the venue as I had to meet one of my trainer's friends who was going to help me with the competition, as he couldn't make it due to a personal emergency.

Mom decided that she would come in the evening when the competition starts. The hotel and venue were just a stone's throw away, and so it would just be a quick walk for her. Besides, I would be busy with prep anyway.

I reached the venue and began exercising as I had to pump my muscles. I could see all the other participants were also there. I was bigger than most of them. I understood that if I were to lose, it could only be because their muscles had more definition than me.

The exercises were gruelling, and as evening arrived the venue started filling up. All participants were asked to move backstage as the people had begun to enter. We oiled our bodies to get ready for the competition.

In any body-building competition there are at least 8 mandatory poses

  1. Front Lat Spread: The front lat spread is the first of the eight mandatory poses you must do in a bodybuilding competition. It allows you to display lat width from the front, chest thickness, shoulder width, front arm and forearm size, quadriceps mass and separation, and calf development from the front.

  1. Front Double Biceps: The front double biceps pose shows off your arm musculature, especially your biceps size and peak. This pose also conveys forearm size, front lat width, quadriceps size and definition, and front calf musculature.

  1. Side Chest: The side chest is a pose that displays your chest size and thickness from either side. You have the option of choosing to pose from your right or from your left, depending on which side you feel is more dominant. Regardless of which side you choose, you should rotate your body a little toward one side and then the other, so all the judges get a good view of your side chest pose. In addition to your chest, this pose also displays shoulder, arm, and forearm size from the side, along with thigh separation and calf development, both again from the side.

  1. Rear Lat Spread: The rear lat spread conveys the width of your lats from the rear, thickness of your trapezius muscles, size of your arms from the rear, glute development and definition, hamstrings size and separation, and rear calf musculature.

  1. Rear Double Biceps: The rear double biceps pose shows off your arm size and separation from the rear, particularly your biceps mass and peak. This pose also shows off the thickness and definition of your back muscles, including your trapezius, infraspinatus, teres major, latissimus dorsi, and erector spinae. Furthermore, the rear double biceps convey glute and hamstrings development and separation, along with rear calf size.

  1. Side Triceps: The side triceps pose displays your triceps, especially your lateral triceps head, from the side of your choice. No matter which side you choose to hit your pose, you should rotate your body a little toward one side and then the other to allow all the judges to get a good view of your side triceps pose. It also displays shoulder and chest size, side forearm development, thigh separation, and calf development, all again from the side.

  1. Abdominal and Thigh: The abdominal and thigh is a pose that conveys the development and definition of your abs, external intercostals, serratus anterior, and quadriceps muscles. It also shows off your chest thickness, front arm, and forearm size, lat width from the front, and calf size once again from the front. Competitors often do several variations of this pose. In the traditional abdominal and thigh pose, competitors place both hands over their head and flex their abs from the front. In the other version of this pose, competitors place both or only one hand over their head and then flex their abs from each side, or only a single side, respectively, to better show off their oblique and intercostal musculature and definition.

  1. Most Muscular: The most muscular is the final of the eight mandatory poses you must execute in a bodybuilding contest. This pose displays overall muscularity from the front, including the mass and definition of your upper trapezius, shoulders, chest, arms, forearms, abs, quadriceps, and calves. You can do the crab version of the most muscular by bringing your arms and hands together across your abdomen. You can also do a variation by placing one hand by your side and bringing the other arm across your abdomen.

The organizers went over the rules with us and explained how the competition was going to be conducted. There were 20 participants, of which 10 would be called on stage. They would be asked to do the poses except the most muscular pose as they stood side by side. After that, the remaining 10 participants would be called and asked to do the same poses.

Once everyone was done, the best 10 would be selected. This process would be repeated with the selected participants, the only difference being the routine ended with the most muscular pose.

From those 10, 3 winners were picked.

I tried to locate Mom, peeking out from the side of the main stage. I strained my eyes, scanning the audience from right to left. The seats were arranged in three rows, each row having approximately 15 chairs.

I finally could locate Mom. She was seated in the middle row, just behind the judges. She had donned an off-white silk saree which sported a transparent border having some design in it. I couldn't clearly see the design.

Mom had blush on which made her cheeks look red. Mom's fair skin accentuated the effect of the blush. Mom wore a sleeveless blouse, and that turned me on since she hardly wore them.

Mom had tied her hair into a single braid which she threw over her shoulder. She looked a little lost as she sat there alone playing with strands of hair at the end of her braid.

I guess she was trying to look for me.

All contestants were split into groups of 10. I placed in the 2nd group. I came onto the stage once the first group was done. I could see Mom sitting in the audience waving at me. I smiled as I looked at her.

As instructed, I began striking the poses. I wanted to look at mom, but it is recommended to make eye contact with the judges. I tried to refrain from looking at mom, but I did take a quick peek at mom as I did the poses.

I saw how she stared at me in disbelief with her hand on her lips as I struck the poses. The oil and the stage lights really highlighted the already pumped muscles. I shot her a dominating look before turning my eyes back to the judges.

After we completed our poses, we went backstage. We were now waiting to see who all would be called again. My name was called, and so I went back again on stage. We all again began striking all the poses. Finally, we were asked to strike the most muscular pose.

I strained every muscle in my body, trying hard to bring it to the fore. The strain showed on my face. Most people in the audience, mom included stood up to give us a standing ovation as we struck this pose.

Finally, we were asked to relax.

I waited eagerly as the judges discussed amongst themselves before coming to a decision. They had called a local politician to hand off the trophies. He came onto the stage to distribute the prizes.

They were ready and the third place was announced first.

"Ayush Chauhan," the presenter announced as the winner walked to the front to receive a trophy from the politician.

"Sharad Tripathi," the winner for the second place was called out. I stood there eagerly waiting for the first place to be declared, hoping that it would be me.

"Roshan Pandit,"

Finally, the winner's name was taken, and it happened to be me.

I was ecstatic as I walked towards the politician to receive the trophy. I received the trophy and touched the politician's feet to seek his blessings. I was happy, but the person most happy there was my mom as she eagerly clapped, jumping as I received the trophy.

The third and second place winners congratulated me as we stood together for a photo with our respective trophies. I got down from the stage and began walking towards mom. She left her seat and ran towards me. We hugged. She did not care that I was covered in oil.

I was asked by the presenters to stay back along with the other winners, as the judges wanted to congratulate us, followed by some other people. I took mom's leave and asked her to wait. She nodded. Finally, people began leaving. I went backstage to change into my clothes.

As I came back, I saw my coach's friend waiting with mom.

"You did well," he said, patting me on the shoulder.

I bent down to touch his feet. He gave me his blessings.

Mom and I started walking back to the hotel. We held hands as we walked. I gave mom my trophy which he held proudly. She kept looking at me and the trophy.

"I saw the look you shot me from the stage," she said, as she blushed.

I just looked at her and said nothing.

As soon as we entered the room I tried to jump on mom. She placed her hand on my chest stopping me, and then pointed towards the bathroom.

"Go take a bath first, you are covered with oil,"

"You didn't mind that when you hugged me at the venue," I replied cheekily

"GO.." she screamed playfully.

I quickly took a bath and came out. I could see that mom had placed the trophy right beside the TV.

I sat on the bed, the wet towel around my torso.

Mom looked at me pointing that out.

"Can you ice my muscles?"

Mom smiled and went to the fridge to get the icepack.

She followed our regular icing routine. She sat down on the floor as she iced my thigh. My cock sprung to life forming a tent as it rose from under my towel.

"This is new," mom commented, looking surprised at the erection.

"This usually happens but you don't see it since I have my supporter on,"

Mom held my dick from over the towel. I placed my hand on mom's shoulder as she did this. I ran my thumb along the length on her neck, slowly caressing it as I held her shoulder.

"Hmmmmmm," mom cooed, as I did this.

I got hold of her pallu and tipped it over her shoulder. I could now see her cleavage as she played with my cock. I ran my fingers through her cleavage. Mom looked up at me and smiled as I did this. I slowly grabbed Mom's arm signalling her to get up.

As mom stood, I turned her around pulling her close. I pressed my erect cock into her butt as I made her sit on my lap. I cupped both her breasts as I began sucking the side of her neck. Initially I pressed her boobs from above her blouse, but then I let my hands slide under the fabric as I kneaded them.

"Aaahhh.." Mom moaned, as she dug her fingers into my thighs,

I could now directly feel her bra against my palm. I let my hands slide out, moving them along the periphery of the fabric and the skin to her back. I unhooked her blouse. Mom extended her hands allowing me to remove it.

My patience was wearing thin. I held her bra's band and yanked it off just like one removes a t-shirt. Mom raised her arms above her head to allow this. As soon as the bra was over her hands, I threw it in one corner of the room.

"Take it easy; I'm not going anywhere," Mom chuckled as she said this.

Mom's boobs jiggled as they broke free from the clutches of her bra. No sooner they were free, I'd cupped them. As I pressed them as I licked my mom along the side of her neck, taking in her scent.

"You smell really nice," I said, nuzzling my nose in her nape.

"I wonder why, maybe it's pheromones I'm emitting to attract you," she said, as she caressed the back of my head.

"I don't know what it is, make-up or soap," I said as I continued to sniff her.

"Hmm...It's kind of embarrassing you sniffing me like that," mom said, as she turned her head towards me.

"So, me grabbing your breasts is less embarrassing than me sniffing you?"

We both chuckled.

I made mom turn so that she faced me. I keenly looked at mom's bare breasts. It was pleasing to finally see them as the last time we had sex she wasn't completely naked.

"You've got some lovely breasts Mom," I said, as I cupped them from below, weighing them.

Mom blushed, her face red.

I gave them a big squeeze and started bouncing them on my palm.

Mom stood there quietly; her eyes fixed on the floor.

I suddenly pinched Mom's nipples.

"Aaahhhhh,"

I did not bother to stop, and mom covered her mouth to stifle her scream.

"Please stop," Mom said, clenching her jaws in response, somehow managing to speak.

I stopped.

Mom shot me a submissive look as she placed her hands on my chest. She bent her knees, moving her hands along my abs as she finally knelt in front of me. She brought her face really close to the tent my cock formed in my towel.

She made her fingers go between my towel and my torso, undoing it. Mom cock hit right in the centre of her face as it sprung out, resting beside her nose. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue out stopping only when it came into contact with my dick. I could now feel her hot breath on my dick.

Mom held the base of my cock as she rose running her tongue along its length. She pulled back my foreskin as she did this, completely exposing my penile gland. Once her tongue was at the head of my dick, she took the glans in her mouth sucking on them.

As she continued to suck my glans, she ran her hand slowing along my dick's length.

"It feels so warm inside your mouth, nice and slippery," I said, holding back my moans.

She began bobbing her head up and down, stopping only when her lips collided with her moving hand. The room was filled with slurping sounds she made, and that of my moans.

Mom suddenly stopped.

"You're making a lot of lewd sounds. Are you close to cumming?" mom asked as she held my dick in her hand.

"No, it's just that your blowjob is too good"

"Hehe....should we wrap this up soon?"

When I heard those words, I bent and lifted mom up by her shoulders. I threw her on the bed behind me. I climbed the bed, kneeling just behind her.

"AAHH WAIT, WHAT HAPPENED?" mom asked.

"I can't wait anymore," I said, as I rubbed my cock along mom's slit.

It felt warm and well-lubricated.

I pushed it in, and it went in without any effort. I bent forward, lying on mom's body. I anchored my knees below her butt, raising it a little. Mom's butt rested on my thighs, making her legs raise above my body as I nestled my chest against her breast.

I let my hands go under her arms, gripping Mom around her shoulder. I pulled her closer, pressing her breasts against my chest, my face nuzzled against the side of her head. Mom dug her fingers into my back as she pressed her cheek into my shoulder.

I just lay there in that position, not moving a muscle.

"What's wrong?" Mom asked, as she let one of her hands go to the back of my head, massaging my scalp.

"For some reason I feel happy holding onto you like this,"

"I'm happy too,"

"I love how your small body feels so soft and warm,"

"Thanks for the compliment," mom giggled as she said this.

There was a moment of silence before Mom spoke again.

"Do you really like it?"

"Yeah,"

I slowly began thrusting my hips.

"Ahhh so deeeppp," mom moaned.

I slowly increased my tempo, and soon started fucking her like a madman. I seemed to have forgotten that she's my mother and fucked her like some common whore. The room was soon filled with the sounds of our pelvises slapping against one another.

We perspired profusely even though the AC was turned on.

"AAHHHH"

"AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH"

"SO ROUGGH...!!!"

"SOOO GOOODDD...!!!"

These were the only other sounds that could be heard in the room.

"Getting...close....mom," I somehow muttered the strength to say these words.

"NOT INSIDE...!!!!" Mom yelled.

Soon a shiver went down my spine as I began squirting my jizz into Mom's pussy.

"AAHHH....NO...DON'T...!!!" Mom yelled but I did not care.

I panted as my breathing slowly came back to normal. Mom's breathing too stopped being labored. I could feel her breath brush against drops of sweat that trickled down my body.

"Ahhh....That felt really good," mom said as she slowly loosened her grip on my back.

"I feel I wouldn't mind getting stuck like this,"

Mom chuckled when she heard this.

Her legs that were raised above my body now rested on the bed. My legs that were bent at my knee found themselves stretched on the bed as I lay on mom. We lay there hugging each other as our breathing came back to normal. I slowly raised my back to look at Mom. Her hair was a little messy and I could see the braid had gotten a little loose. Mom looked at me and blushed.

I still had my hands cupped around mom's shoulders. I let my left hand move along Mom's collarbone to the back of her head. I lifted her head off the pillow and brought it closer to my face. We could feel each other's breath as it slowly breezed past our faces.

I bridged the gap between us slowly. Mom looked at me intently. As I drew nearer, I opened my mouth slowly letting my tongue out. As our tongues touched, I pushed mine into Mom's mouth sucking on her upper lip. Our tongues danced as we continued to lay there in each other's embrace.

I rolled off Mom as I broke the kiss. I lay beside her as she slowly snuggled up to me. I threw my arm around her pulling her closer. Mom placed her head on my shoulder as she adored my firm pecs. I glanced at her from the corner of my eye as she ran her fingers along my chest. She played with my right nipple by running her index finger around it. My nipple began to harden in response. I ran my fingers along mom's back.

12