Building my Way to Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom giggled as I did this, kissing me on one of my cheeks as she moved her hand to caress my other cheek. I rose, freeing myself from mom's embrace. Mom lay on her side, looking at me with a puzzled face. I grabbed mom's ass and turned her over. She now lay on her stomach.

I moved across the bed with my knees, stopping only when I was right behind mom with knees on either of her sides. Mom turned her face to look at me. I grabbed mom's butt, pulling her up. She was now on all fours as I knelt behind her. She gasped as she felt my dick poking into her ass.

"Son, go slow....", she said as she glanced at me.

I just nodded, not really paying attention to what she was saying. I was eager to get my fuck on. I aligned my cock with mom's slit, rubbing its head along her pussy. I could see that she was turned on and scared at the same time as she could see a hint of madness in my eyes.

I slowly pushed my cock in her pussy as I used my right hand to guide it in. With my other hand I grabbed mom's butt, holding her in place. I paused for an instant to allow the feeling of mom's well lubricated vagina squeezing my cock to sink in. In the instant after that I started pumping, my pelvis slapping against mom's butt.

"AAAHHHHHH...." Mom wailed as I rammed her.

I could see she enjoyed it though. I held onto her ass and continued to pound her. I watched my cock slide in and out of her vagina as I thrust rhythmically.

I bit my lower lip as I increased the tempo of my thrusts. Mom dug her fingers into the sheet to withstand the assault of my cock. I bent forward and caught mom's braid that fell from over her shoulder. I yanked it, pulling her back. I looked down on mom as she turned looking at me with submissive eyes.

I moved my grip along its length, undoing the band that held it in place. I threw the band down and ran my fingers through her hair separating it from the single braid it was tied up in. I grabbed her hair with one hand, curling it around my palm as I pulled her up. I still held onto her ass with my other hand, thrusting into her rhythmically.

Mom had this flushed look on her face when she turned to look at me. I tugged on her hair a little, pulling her closer. I put my fingers around her neck, holding it such that her face remained turned towards me.

From the submissive look on my mom's face, I could tell that she wouldn't deny me anything. I bent a little further, bringing my face right in front of hers. I licked her face, tasting the salt of her sweat on my tongue.

I don't know why I did this, but it felt right. Mom just closed her eyes letting me do as I please. From licking I went to kissing her, sucking on her lips as I let my tongue wander into her mouth.

I could sense I was near. I broke our kiss and let both my hands slide to mom's chest. I grabbed her boobs, pulling her closer. My chest now pressed against mom's back as I held her there sliding and out of her.

As I pressed her boobs, I pinched her nipples. I brought my face next to hers as I did this. I pressed myself against mom as I held her close. I kissed her cheeks as I was about to reach the end.

Mom turned towards me and shot me this look. We slowly came close and began kissing. Mom threw her arm around my face, grabbing the hair at the back of my head as we kissed

My movements became jerky before I unloaded another huge load in mom. We continued to kiss even after I'd ejaculated. I still held mom close as we kissed. I finally broke our kiss, removing my limp dick out of mom. Mom fell onto the bed exhausted.

I began walking towards the bathroom. I switched on the light and ran the water in the tub. I just wanted to relax in a hot bath. I immersed myself in the water, leaning back as I stretched my legs in the tub.

I heard footsteps approaching, and then suddenly the door slid open. Mom stood in front of me naked. She walked towards me and joined me in the tub as she sat on my lap. I turned my head to look at her as she slowly leaned it for a kiss. As we sat there in the tub kissing, I realized that I now had mom's total submission.

12