Building my Way to Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock sprang out as soon as I pulled my clothes down. Mom looked at my cock and smiled. She took a step forward and slowly pushed me back, signalling me to lie down. As I rested my back on the bed, she bent down and raised her petticoat above her knees. I arched forward to look at her as she climbed on the bed.

She anchored her knees on either side of my body as she climbed onto the bed. She positioned herself on my crotch sitting down on it as she let go of the petticoat. I could feel her wet pussy on my cock as it pressed my cock down on my abdomen.

She pressed her knees into the bed getting up as she put her hands under the fabric of the petticoat. She got hold of my cock, aligning it with her vaginal opening. I could feel her fingers on my penile glands. As she rubbed my cock against her labia she peeled back my foreskin.

Mom slowly lowered herself on my cock as she maintained eye contact. Our breathing became heavy as mom slid down the length of my shaft. I thought that my cock would melt from all the juices that mom's vagina churned out.

Mom placed her hands on my abs as she reached the base of my cock. She used her hands to propel herself up and down my cock. I held her by her hips aiding her to bounce up and down my cock.

I held my position as mom was grinding her pussy back and forth on my cock. I loved how her cleavage looked as her blouse held back her boobs. I held her hips, pressing them hard on my cock as I sat upright.

My face was right in front of hers. She ran her fingers along my cheek as she looked into her eyes. There was no guilt or apprehension now, just lust.

I slowly bridged the distance between us as I went in for a kiss. I parted my lips slightly while mom did the same. I could feel her breath on my face and she could feel mine. Our lips touched lightly, as mom continued to grind herself on my cock.

I slowly ran my tongue along mom's lips before making it go into her mouth. As our tongues touched and nestled against each other I began sucking on mom's upper lip. Mom gently bit my lower lip, making me stop in my tracks.

She slowly tugged my lips back, pulling it a little before she began sucking my lips. I resumed the sucking for her upper lips as our tongues pressed against each other. I began moving my hips back and forth to match her movements.

Mom suddenly held my shoulders, pushing me down as she increased the pace with which she moved. She held my shoulders, holding me down. Mom was in her own zone. Her eyes were closed as she rode me like a cowgirl. I knew I wouldn't last long if this carried on.

I gripped her hands, arching my neck forward as I gazed upon her. I didn't know what came over me as I suddenly let go of her left hand and spanked her ass hard with my right hand.

"HAAARRDDERRRRR.....", mom said, in a hushed voice as she rolled her eyes back.

I granted her wish and spanked harder.

"HAAARRRDERRR..." mom yelled, her hand instinctively covering her mouth.

As mom continued to ride me, she moaned louder and louder. Intermittently she covered her mouth with her hand. I don't know why as it was just us in the house.

"Even your dad doesn't last this long," mom said, as she ran her hand along her breast to rest it on my abs.

Finally, I'm better at something than dad, I thought.

That seemed to spur me on. I grabbed her hips, pulling her up and down my cock thus increasing her tempo.

"I'm near," I muttered.

"Hmmm.." mom said, acknowledging it as she continued to bounce off my cock.

I pushed against her hands as I sat upright. I hugged her, drawing her into a kiss as I slowly unloaded my sperm into her vagina. As I came I breathed heavily into her mouth, breaking off the kiss.

Mom bit my lower lip, pulling on it. I soon fell on the bed after my orgasm. Mom got off me and lay beside me. We looked into each other's eyes.

This is going to be fun I thought.

12