Built For One Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah, blonde bimbo you are sis! Remember when I caught you blowing the principal and you told me you had to in order to pass this trimester before even the first week was over?" Tyler told her, faking a left escape and then a right to keep her guessing on the other side of the pool table.

"Not fair! He told me it was expected of the head cheerleader!" Alexandra defended herself while she tried to trick him into one corner where she could get closer to catching him.

"That's right, blonde bimbo!" Tyler laughed, loving how her big tits bounced around in her sports bra with every fake she tried to trick him with.

"You're so annoying!" Alexandra shouted before she used the immense strength in her lower body to jump onto the round table and run at him.

Tyler panicked, forgetting that she was the flyer in the cheerleading team for a reason and when she flew through the air to wrap herself around him, her big cleavage stuffed into his face, they ended up falling into the bean bag with his entire weight on top of her.

"And you're so fucking sexy!" Tyler grinned at her as she lay pinned on the bean bag, his cock pressing into her mound and her shapely tanned thighs on either side of him.

"Stop calling me se...mmmmmmmmmhhhhhpppffff! MMmmmmmhhhhpppffff" Alexandra's protests turned to a barrage of moans when he began smashing his lips into hers and when he stuffed his tongue down her throat, his hands did something he had never done before, he groped her 38DDs.

"Mmmmmmmpphhfffff! Mmmmmm...Oh MY GOD!! TYLER!! Stop touching my breasts!" Alexandra told him and her eyes went wide when he twisted and pinched her stiff nipples.

"I don't know, I think you like it sexy!" Tyler grinned at her, loving how hard her nipples were and how she was squirming underneath him.

"Tyler...please...you can't...please stop..." Alexandra whispered, her eyes glassy and her face turning sad.

Instantly he stopped and remained on top of her, but looking more and more horrified over what he'd done.

Alexandra thanked the heavens when he stopped twisting her sensitive nipples since she was loving it too much and she was terrified over how easily her big brother made her yearn for him to touch her more.

"I'm sorry sis...I lost my mind in the moment...I'm sorry..." Tyler told her while resting all of his weight on top of her, feeling those big tits of hers press into him as he pressed her deeper into the bean bag.

With her brother's shoulder pressed into her throat, she was nearly flattened underneath him, but she didn't mind when she heard him cry next to her ear. "It's okay...it's okay...I forgive you...it's okay...don't cry big bro...I'll always love you no matter what you do" Alexandra told him while rubbing his back.

"You're so incredible...and I love you so fucking much...I just got a little confused..." Tyler told her, still on top of her and she was wrapped around him now, clutching him tightly it was then he realised that she was kissing his bare shoulder.

"I get that, but you can't touch my breasts Tyler nor can you kiss me like that..." Alexandra told him between her obsessive smooching on his round and toned shoulder.

"I know...but I was just a little confused since you let me touch your thighs and your ass..." Tyler protested, so consumed by his lust for her he sounded like a kid not getting the toy he wanted.

"I know and I'm sorry if that's confusing to you, but to me...my legs and my ass...that's just muscles and I don't mind if you touch me there...My breasts on the other hand, are not muscles and off-limits, understood?" Alexandra told him and when he kissed her earlobe, she felt herself, to her surprise, climaxing.

When he planted one last kiss on her lips, she tried to hide how badly she exploded in pleasure and sensations, but when he left her to trash around on the bean bag in orgasmic pleasure, she realised how his big black cock had been pressing into her mound this entire time and she was soaking wet.

"Oh, the things you do to me big brother..." Alexandra breathed out when her orgasm finally ended.

"Alexandra?!?" Alexandra's eyes opened when she heard her big brother calling for her from within his bedroom.

"What is it?!?" Alexandra shouted back, her finger going ballistic on her clit to milk whatever she could of the fading orgasm.

"You go and get yourself changed and after I've left for the party, you gonna wait a little, then join the party, alright?" Tyler shouted, hearing her beautiful voice echo 'okay big bro' in the living room.

When she was rummaging through her clothes, she heard the front door shut. Alexandra decided to dress to kill tonight because after the incident with her big brother, she was going to get fucked tonight, no matter who it was. The urge for a cock inside of her was real and she knew she wasn't on the pill and that her most fertile time was right now, but it was a college party, there was always condoms to find on those, she was sure of it.

With her decision made, she stripped, found her tight little black mini-dress that turned her home town crazy for her whenever she wore it and she hoped the block would react the same.

Feeling her curvaceous body struggle within its tight fabric, she grinned at how the dress strained and nearly tore holes to keep her muscular and curvaceous body contained. Quickly stepping into her black heels, she admired her reflection one last time, loving how her big booty stuck out even more in her heels and her shapely thighs looked to be flexing constantly. A man she would get tonight, no question about that the way her breasts formed a massive cleavage, too.

Not wanting to be the last to show, Alexandra hurried out of their dorm room, locked the door and stuffed her key into her bra.

Later that night and after a good time dancing, drinking and flirting, Alexandra, the eighteen-year-old magazine cover girl, eagerly made her way towards the nearest bedroom, her black heels clicking on the marble floors as she dragged his black hand along with her.

All night whilst dancing with him, she had been waiting for what was imminent, his huge black cock stuffing her horny and needing pussy full. Giving her the rough treatment that she desired and as he followed her with a big and beautiful smile, she believed tonight would be magical.

Reaching the door to one of the many rooms, she felt the alcohol turn her athletic legs wobbly and her black mystery man had to take hold of her slim waist to keep her standing while he fetched his key from his pocket.

Alexandra giggled as he began to feel her up, stroking his hands over her flat and toned stomach, touching her golden belly ring through the fabric of her dress and she could feel his cock grow as it pressed into her big booty.

"You saw those other women, beautiful? That'll be you soon" her black mystery man growled in her ear as he unlocked and opened the door. Alexandra giggled and squealed when he pushed her through the open door and into the darkened dorm room, his big black cock pushing between her round and firm ass cheeks.

Alexandra corrected her mask to keep it from falling from her head when he stopped her. It was difficult to see through the mask and her tipsy state didn't help matters as she nearly fell to the floor a few times but in his black arms she felt safe.

"Fuck you're so fucking sexy" her big black mystery man whispered to her with his raspy voice, which to her had a weirdly familiar feel to it, all the while his nose nuzzled into her wavy blonde hair as he took her big tits into his black hands, squeezing them and making her moan in anticipation.

"I want your black cock!" Alexandra moaned as he moved her around until she faced the door, hearing him lock it behind her.

"Mmmmmm, I've been looking forward to this all night" Alexandra continued to moan as one hand stroked over her wide hips, feeling the soft fabric of her black mini-dress while the other fondled her tits, before he twisted her head and smashed his lips with hers.

Alexandra rested into his build, letting his lips smooch with hers as she felt his huge cock pulse against her big and athletic booty.

Alexandra could see nothing in the darkness and her only source of light, the beautiful moon that peered in from the open windows, offered her little help when she was facing the door as he devoured her lips.

Alexandra felt him press into her curvaceous body that she had spent a long time getting into this skin-tight dress and she could already feel her pussy burning in anticipation for his cock, finally, she was going to be blacked.

"Mmmmm...I want you...so fucking bad...mmmm" Alexandra moaned in desire as his hand travelled down her body to the very short hemline of her dress, all the while kissing her so passionately she melted into him.

Bending her slightly down, her black mystery man stroked over her muscular and shapely thigh, teasing her tanned skin with his nails, before he gripped underneath it and spun her around, back facing the door.

"Ohhhhh" Alexandra gasped as her defined and ample cleavage pushed into his hard chest. His long black fingers, touching her, lifting her leg up to his side, which pushed her pussy into his raging hardon, before he took her other leg and lifted her petite five-foot body into the air.

When he slammed her against the door, Alexandra had the air knocked out of her for a moment and she felt her white mask, with the golden eye shadows and white feathers at her temples, loosen around her head.

Holding her like this, his fingers digging into the soft skin of her dynamite legs, her dress riding up and over her hips and his huge cock pressing against her thong covered pussy, she awaited the moment when his black cock would find its way inside of her.

Wrapping her legs tightly around his waist and holding around his broad shoulders, defined so neatly in his black shirt, Alexandra felt the buzz from all of the alcohol he had drank with her make her mind spin. Shot after shot, chatting her up with his raspy voice and now here she was, after an endless night of dancing with his black hands all over her, pinned against the door and breathing frantically in anticipation for his black cock.

Kissing her again, she let his tongue invade her mouth and dance with hers as he expertly unbuckled his belt and lowered his trousers. When the sound of the belt hit the floor, Alexandra kissed him harder and with more intensity. Finally, the eighteen-year-old blonde beauty, the cheerleading queen of the dance floor, felt his fingers slide her black lace thong aside to press the pulsing tip of his black cock against her trembling pussy lips.

She wanted him, more than anything. The sexual tension between them had been magnetic and seismic when they first met each other wandering around the masquerade party and now, as she felt his mouth leave hers and stealing her breath away in the process, he was inches away from pushing inside her.

His eyes she couldn't see because the mask was black and the holes for his eyes had a shadow effect that kept her from seeing them in the darkness, but he saw hers. Alexandra's blue eyes stared dreamily at his covered face, wandering how dreamy his eyes looked at her, the beautiful blonde that men lusted after, wherever she went with her curvaceous and irresistible body.

"You're so fucking fantastic, beautiful..." her black mystery man whispered to her, dreamily, before he pushed his cock within her, at last.

"Ohhhhhhh...yes, oh yes! Finally you're feeding me your big, fat, black cock!" Alexandra moaned in delight as his big cock stretched and pushed its way into her.

"Such big fucking tits!" Groaned her black mystery man, kissing and nibbling on the massive cleavage that heaved as the pleasure of the penetration washed over her. The cleavage of her big 38DDs, pushed upwards by her black push-up bra beneath her revealing black dress, always gave her a man's attention and Alexandra loved it when men played with their round perky shape.

Tyler, the horny nineteen-year-old, couldn't believe how burning hot her pussy was for his eleven inches and ever since he saw this blonde beauty and her spectacularly built body, walking nervously around the party in her black 'come fuck me' heels, he had wished for this to happen and here he was, pounding into his blonde white dream with nothing held back.

It was the way every male head had turned to admire how her skin-tight black dress strained across her big, tight and round ass that had driven him so persistently to get between her legs, to get the bragging rights of nailing the curviest treasure at the party with her outrageously long and beautiful hair, falling in soft and majestic waves down her left side only, giving her that nice big wave at the top of her head as the hair fell down.

For Tyler, his women needed to have a 'hair game' on an equal level to his little sister as it added to the overall hotness and the fact that this beautiful blonde's hair reached the beginning of her shapely, toned and luscious thighs had kept him itching to yank it back when he hopefully got to her ride that spectacularly defined booty of hers.

Tyler was experiencing his dream when he kissed those full and luscious pink lips of hers as he slammed her hard against the door and she was so soaking wet for him that her tight pussy stretched easily to accommodate his cock.

Tyler loved how her big and round tits pressed into his chest as he fucked the blonde beauty and when he first grabbed at them on the dance floor, to feel how soft and firm they were, he had dreamed about seeing them in all their naked glory. Tyler knew they would have little to no sag as they looked as perfect as her the way her big and tempting cleavage revealed how they bounced around while he pounded her hard against the door.

Tyler hadn't even seen her face yet, with exception of her seductive lips and her bewitchingly pretty blue eyes, but he already knew it was a diamond and he couldn't wait until her mask came off.

Alexandra couldn't get enough of this black stallion's huge cock and how it made her feel as if it split her in two.

Mashing his lips against hers, Tyler began to pull his thick cock from her hot and soaking wet pussy, before he slammed hard back into her, bringing an adorable moan from the blonde beauty, who trembled as she held around him, taking his stabbing cock like a champ.

Breathing heatedly into her black stallion's mouth, Alexandra clung tightly to his body as he continued to hammer her into the door and he was fucking her so ruthlessly that people walking past the door laughed and giggled at the obvious fucking going on.

The door began to bounce back and forth as she was banged hard against it by her black stallion's rock-hard black cock, which stabbed forcefully in and out of Alexandra's very welcoming and tight pussy.

Alexandra was just holding on for dear life, moaning and groaning into the black man's mouth as he fucked the life out of her by repeatedly slamming her hard against the door.

"OH My God! Oh My God! You're so fucking big! Oh yes! Fuck me with that big black cock! Oh God yes!" Alexandra moaned loudly into her black lover's mouth as she dug her nails into his back, ripping holes in his black shirt.

Tyler responded instantly to her change by thrusting his big cock into her as hard as he could. Alexandra couldn't help but let out a loud groan of delight, as she felt the wonderful black cock fucking her deeper and harder than anyone had ever done.

Feeling this big and fat black cock hammer into her with more intensity, stretching her tight pussy and opening it up more and more, Alexandra moaned in pleasure, all the while her mask was dangerously close to falling off her pretty little blonde head: "Oh yes! Yes! Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard with that black cock! OH FUCK!!" Alexandra moaned breathily as the masqueraded black stallion continued to plough into her hard and fast.

"OH MY GOD! You fuck me so hard! Oh yes!" Alexandra moaned loudly as she pushed her head against his, mask on mask, before her arms wrapped around his strong neck and mashed her lips to his, kissing him frenziedly, desperately and passionately as her tongue danced with his, lust-blazed pleasure raging through her body at the feel of his black cock hammering into her burning pussy.

The hot kiss lasted and lasted as Tyler continued to ram his eleven inches into her in swift, hard thrusts, not understanding how he had managed to get between the legs of such a hot babe way out of his league, but for whatever reason he had been able to tick all of her right buttons until she was moaning and impaled on his cock.

"Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder! Oh, fuck me hard!" Alexandra panted hotly, her mask now coming half undone as a result of the insane hammering she was taking.

"Oh! Ohhh! Your black cock is so fucking amazing! Ohhhhhh! fuck! Fuck! Mmmmphhhfff!" Alexandra moaned before their lips smashed together again and Alexandra continued to moan into the black stallion's mouth as he hammered into her so rapidly and hard that her mask came undone, falling to the ground, but none of them realised it since their passion reached new limits.

Repeatedly whilst their tongues danced in a steaming hot kiss, the hot blonde's tight ass slammed hard against the door as the lean but muscular black man repeatedly drove his hard, fat and black cock in and out of her cock-hungry pussy. It felt incredible within her and Alexandra felt stuffed full, her pussy stretched and milking the solid black shaft as he rapidly rammed his hard cock into her, like a machinery, apparently trying to nail her ass to the door as she groaned in pleasure, no doubt desperate to fuck her as hard as possible.

Then Tyler pounded her harder and stepped back a little from her sweet and deliciously hot mouth, to watch her big, full and round tits bounce as he fucked her as hard as he could, but as sexy as her tits were, bouncing around with each thrust, he couldn't look away from her face.

The stunning blonde's face was indeed a diamond, a beautiful treasure, shaped like a heart, lovely and adorable cheekbones with a sharp jawline to define her face and he loved her little nose, it was so cute. Even better, her blonde eyebrows, sharp and styled, but natural and matching her heavenly hair. It all made her eyes look so magnetically beautiful, hypnotic even and all of her golden jewellery, her golden earrings, her golden necklace and the many but small golden and silver rings that adorned nearly all of her fingers, felt more fitting now that he could see all of her.

There was only one problem, a problem that made him stop his ruthless pounding of the most beautiful and sexy woman he had ever seen. A problem that made him drop her radiant beauty down, where she collapsed gracefully on the floor as he stepped back. Despite all of her hotness and her perfection, he had discovered an imperfection, a severe one. Down on the floor and heaving as she recovered from the relentless pounding, was the most beautiful woman he knew and would ever know, his dream girl and his fantasy, his stunning, sexy and hot little sister, Alexandra.

"What's wrong baby? Why aren't you fucking me?" Alexandra asked, not understanding why her black stallion had pulled out when she was so close to her orgasm.

"I just...uhm...I can't do this..." Tyler said meekly, stumbling back until the wall caught him, feeling his body shake over the fact that the fantasy he never truly wanted to admit to himself as being what he really wanted, had come true, he had been inside of her and it terrified him to know how good it felt.

"What do you mean baby? Don't you want me?" Alexandra asked, getting herself up, despite how shaky the alcohol made her.

When his adopted sister, who was his little sister and his soulmate, got up before him by standing in a dangerously sexy pose that pushed her delectable ass out with her wide hips, he felt his knees weaken when she stood there in front of him, her skin-tight black cocktail dress clinging to her curves and accentuating her fantastic legs, which looked so powerful and sexy he wanted them wrapped around him again.