Bukkake Games

Story Info
Katniss discovers the pleasures of a pre-Hunger Games orgy.
3.1k words
4.49
12.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a moan as another stream of cum hit my face. Johanna's slick body was still up against mine. I could only hear the wet sounds her hands made as she pumped the cocks of more eager men. I had long since given up trying to see with all the semen running down my face. A cloud of lust had settled around us, and all I could do was let it instruct my body as more and more cocks shot out loads of tasty sperm...

It had all started with the knock on my hotel door. I crept up to the peephole and saw an impatient Johanna Mason standing out in the hall. Her eyes were darting around, arms crossed. Obviously she had something important to say.

Oh, and she was still completely naked.

Four hours later and I hadn't gotten over her elevator stunt. Stripping naked in front of us. Winking at Peeta before strutting off. The fucking nerve. I was still in my dress and she didn't even have the decency to put clothes on.

It took every ounce of self-control to turn the handle and open the door. Looking at Joanna's feet, it became evident I was wrong about her being totally naked. She wore black platform high heels, putting her a few inches above me. Her pussy was completely shaved, and I could see the curve of her ass behind it. Johanna's arms uncrossed to reveal her well-rounded breasts. They were beautiful, curving up into a prominent collarbone that I found strangely sexy. Her makeup and hair were still immaculate. Courtesy of a top-rate stylist, I assumed.

"Hey, brainless. You're needed. Come on."

"What for?" I asked. Best case scenario Johanna was screwing with me. The worst possibility was that this was some sort of trap to make sure I wasn't going to be a threat during the Games.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to stab you or anything." she snickered, "This is mandatory tribute stuff. Here, check the console in your room. It should be in your schedule."

I went over to my console and sure enough, I was down for "District 7 Group Meeting". Whatever the hell that meant.

"Well? I'm ready. Let's go". I told Johanna.

"Oh no, lose the clothes."

"What? Isn't Peeta--"

"No, they aren't required for this kind of meeting."

This kind of meeting? What the fuck did she mean by that? Were we going to end up in a room with all those creepy sponsors I met downstairs? Was I going to be made to do horrible things for the people of the Capitol?

I felt Johanna's fingers brush my arm.

"Hey, it's okay. I can be a bitch with these things, so let me back up and explain so you don't get worried."

I stopped. Never in a million years would I have thought Johanna would say that.

"This meeting doesn't involve your boyfriend from twelve. It's just you and me running things. I want you to remember that we are in complete control of what happens. If you don't like what's happening or feel like you're being forced to do something, speak up and you'll be respected."

"I can't go off of that alone." I said, "I need you to tell me exactly what this is. If I don't know, I don't go with you."

Johanna smiled. She moved a hand down her smooth body and up between her legs. I heard a wet sound as her hand withdrew. She brought her moist fingers up to my face and brushed them across my lips. The sweet smell of her juices was intoxicating.

"Think of it as...stress relief." Johanna said, coyly. She put her fingers in her mouth and gave me a sultry look. She sucked all the pussy juice off her fingers which gave a loud 'pop' as they came out. "So brainless, are you interested in having some fun?"

I just stood there, caught in Johanna's lustful display and the smell of her juices on my face. My lower body was paralyzed, but my mouth was free enough to speak one word...

"Yes."

Johanna grinned. But it wasn't the same smile of self pleasure she gave moments before. This was the expression she had in the elevator. The grin of knowing your bare body had put someone under a spell.

Two could play at that game.

I took a few steps back in the room and began to strip. Johanna watched intently, a faint look of arousal behind her grin. I made sure to make my breasts bounce as I undid the top of my dress. The rest of the way I went slow, teasing her as I revealed my navel and then my shaved pussy. As my dress hit the floor I moved my leg out, slightly opening my pussy lips for Johanna. I made sure to grab a pair of high heels before I went out. Any other time I would've laughed at the idea of doing something so petty. But this was different. I was not going to let her look down on me. I put on the heels and went back out into the hall.

"Come on, then." Johanna turned and strutted down the call. I could see her perfect ass shake as she walked with absolute confidence. As for me, I stumbled behind her in my heels. Fuck, I really hope I don't have to stand up for this, I thought.

As we reached the end of the hallway Johanna stopped me. Here, the hotel opened up into an atrium with floors stacked above and below us. All of them were lined with doors to other rooms, clearly visible from where we were. That meant...

"Johanna, is this really where we're supposed to be?"

"Yeah." She stated simply. "Nobody's come because it's not time yet."

I was wobbling with nervousness at the thought of floors of people watching us. Of course Johanna looked fucking perfect but what about me? Did I look good from behind? The only time I remember seeing my back was when a neighbor in District 12 lent us their mirror. My high heels buckled under shaking legs as I realized how in over my head I was.

"Here, lie down." Said Johanna softly, lowering me onto the hotel carpet. "Don't get scared now, these people are under our control."

"I'm not worried about them, I'm worried about me." I admitted.

"You?" She said. "Ugh, of course some brainless moron from twelve wouldn't know how hot she looks."

"I'm not like you, okay? I'm not used to looking at myself, I'm not even sure how to completely shave without help from the Capitol. Oh, and I have this weird brown spot on my nipple."

Johanna pressed her finger to my breast and started circling.

"You are radiant. I've never seen hands as steady, a body as toned, or breasts as beautiful as yours."

By now I noticed that men in suits had begun to walk towards us from all sides of the floor.

Johanna's hand grabbed my arm and placed it on her soaked pussy. "Feel that? It's your fault I'm this wet." More men had come out of the elevators, surrounding us on either side. I could see bulges under their smooth pants. "If I'm going to treat you to a bukkake you'd better show some gratitude."

I had no idea what bukkake meant, but it looked like it was going to involve Johanna, myself, and a hotel floor's worth of aroused men. Johanna looked around at all the men and smirked.

"This is enough for now. Okay, everyone. Unzip."

At Johanna's command, all the men unzipped their pants and drew their hard cocks out. Some of them still had foreskins, others were dripping with precum. But none of the men did anything else. They were all waiting on Johanna's orders.

"You see Katniss, men are only good for one thing...their penis." Johanna got on her knees and took a cock in her hand. "They start becoming useful when they get hard, and stop the moment they release their creamy load of cum on our pretty little faces". She started stroking the penis, its veins and skin bulging through her fingers. Another hard dick got pushed near Johanna and her mouth fell open in utter happiness. "Ooohhhh, so big! It looks like you boys have been saving up some spunk for me since last time." She took the hard cock in her other hand and resumed stroking.

Two men approached me, thick dicks hanging out of their pants. I lowered my head towards one in a daze. I had gotten Gale off by stroking, but never orally. I opened wide and my lips closed around the penis. It felt...soft in my mouth.

"Ahn! Kaphnish!" Johanna was trying to talk over me in the middle of sucking her two cocks, "You need to--Oooh!--flick his penis at the base to get it hard!" I pinched the base of the dick with my hand and starting moving it up and down. A drop of precum splattered on my face, making my pussy clench in pleasure. By now the cock was fully erect, bulging upward in a curve at the work my fingers were doing. I pulled it down and took the man's throbbing member in my mouth.

The hard cock now completely filled my mouth. I self-consciously lowered my jaw, not wanting my teeth to scratch the skin. I could feel a warmth coming from inside, heating the rest of my mouth as my lips tightened their grip. I felt the penis move farther and farther back into my mouth until--

I couldn't take it anymore. Something inside me went off and I pulled it out, choking up a wave of spit. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. My makeup was probably running now, too.

"It looks like someone hasn't worked on their gag reflex!" said Johanna before deep throating one of her cocks, "Mmmmmmppphh--pwah! I won't judge. Tributes have to go through a few orgies before they can take hot dicks down their throat like me. It takes a lot of practice but you'll learn in time." Johanna went back to stroking dick, and I followed suit.

The wet slapping sounds of us pumping cocks echoed throughout the hotel. This wasn't a discreet jack off session, everyone in the building could hear us now. Not like I cared anymore. I was drunk off the smell of all these beautiful dicks. I wanted them to cum all over my pretty little face, to coat my body in their creamy, wet seed.

As if following my thoughts, one of the cocks I was pumping tightened in pleasure. I could feel it pulsate as loads of cum shot right out onto my face. I felt tingles as the hot, white droplets made contact with my skin. I licked my lips, one stream had gone in my mouth. It wasn't enough to taste, it just left me wanting more. My pussy released a load of juices at the thought.

Another cock was put in front of me, this one with a larger than average length...and even larger balls. To think of the cum they held. Mmmmmm......my pussy let out another wave of cream just thinking about it. I took the penis and starting pumping, it's veiny skin pulsing under my hand. I stroked faster and faster, tilting my head up so he could see my lusty eyes. "You like that? You like me stroking your long dick? Mmmmm I want all of your cum. I want to suck your cock, and suck it dry!"--and then came the climax. A wave of cum hit me like I had never felt before. It was like putting your face below a water pump.

"Mmmmm it looks like you've jacked off one of the big boys." purred Johanna. "These people are provided by the Capitol. They're trained to cum buckets and put on a special diet to make their spunk taste amazing." Johanna pressed the back of her body up against mine. It was slick with sweat, and I longed to taste her body among all these horny men. I probably would have expressed my love for her if it weren't for all the spunk in my mouth.

I swallowed the cum in and was taken aback at the flavor. The closest thing I could compare it to were those yellow fruits I ate on the train. Swallowing Gale's semen left me with an upset stomach, but this put a warm feeling in my belly. It was manna from heaven, and I wanted more.

But most of all I wanted to cover Johanna in cum. To ruin her. She had already gotten ten loads shot on her and she still looked perfect. Her makeup hadn't run, and her hair was still pristine. There wasn't a drop of cum that had messed up her body...and that was about to change.

Another stud with balls the size of my fists approach me and I saw my chance. "Hello there, big boy." I started furiously stroking his thick dick and turned around. "Hey Johanna," I moaned, watching her stop rubbing two cocks to look. I aimed the throbbing member in my hand at her and gave one last pump before--

It erupted. A firehose worth of cum hit Johanna square in the face, soaking her hair. The two men beside her were so aroused they shot their loads as well. Johanna was now drowning in cum, her makeup running down all over her face. The semen collected below her breasts and fell off in thick drops. "Ahhhhhh, Katniss," breathed Johanna, still running her hands over the hard, warm cocks, "Isss sooo muuucch. I neeed--ahhn!--mooore cuuuummm."

I let out a moan as another stream of cum hit my face. Johanna's slick body was still up against mine. I could only hear the wet sounds her hands made as she pumped the cocks of more eager men. I had long since given up trying to see with all the semen running down my face. A cloud of lust had settled around us, and all I could do was let it instruct my body as more and more cocks shot out loads of tasty sperm. I felt more cream leak out of my pussy and noticed Johanna had her fingers in me. She worked them in and out with a smile on her face as hot semen ran down our bodies.

The entire floor was like a warren of rabbits fucking, lost in a haze of pleasure. I could see other women farther back in the crowd, jacking off the men who had either already cum or waited too long for us to relieve them. But all the men still had their hands at their side, waiting for our commands and ours alone.

"Hey, everyone," I announced, "You can all start stroking your hard cocks while I fuck Johanna Mason senseless. Feel free to point your big, throbbing dicks at us when you feel close." I took a finger full of semen from her body and ran it across my tongue, "We looooove your cum, so make sure you shoot your sweet shots all over our pretty little bodies, okay~?"

And all at once, the men started stroking. A few next to us already reached orgasms, grunting as jets of cum shot out and landed on Johanna's now shiny ass. I took her hand out of my pussy and got on top, the cum on my body dripping off onto her perfect set of breasts.

"I love you, Johanna." I moaned, "I've loved you ever since you stepped into that elevator. Maybe if I hadn't looked away I would've...would've..." I pressed my mouth to hers and felt an instant rush of pleasure. Behind the cum and lipstick I could taste the sex-filled essence of Johanna Mason. It was like licking a battery. A electric wave of arousal ran through my body and ended at my pussy. "Oh FUCK!" I yelled, and sprayed a puddle of juice all over Johanna's smooth navel. I could hear the men around us grunt in orgasm as more loads of cum shot onto our bodies. I turned around to see the beautiful sight of dozens of men stroking their cocks. People on the floors above and below were also getting in on the fun. Some were getting jacked off by girls, others had erupted into full on gangbangs. And it was all. For. Us.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" I told the legions of erect men around us, "Fuck. Us. Take your rock hard cocks and fill us up with all that hot sperm!" The men obeyed, moving in with their dripping members. I felt one of them move under us, pushing Johanna up. She gave a moan as he entered her ass, another dick slipping into her pussy. I felt both my holes fill up as two men in back pushed their throbbing cocks into me. I looked down at Johanna's perfect face and tried to imagine that she was the one fucking me. These men didn't matter beyond their cum-filled dicks. All they were good for was shooting hot loads into me as I licked cream off of Johanna Mason's breasts.

"Unnnh, Johanna," I moaned, "Johanna, Johanna."

"Katniss, Katniss, Katniss," she panted as the men began to ram harder, "I love you too but was so much of a--OoOh!--stuck-up bitch to realize it. You're beautiful. You're perfect. You're a Goddess and I want your cock to fill me with your cum!"

I leaned down and whispered inside her ear, "Only if your slutty little dick shoots inside me first."

"OH MY GOD!" Shouted Johanna. "FUCK. ME." I could feel the men behind us groan as their creamy cum flooded our holes. "Ah, aH, AH! Oooohhhh fuuuuuucccckkkkkk!" I moaned. The image of Johanna's face twisted in mid-orgasm was the last thing I saw before blacking out.

I could feel my face on the hotel carpet and the wetness of...whoever's juices were on the floor. My eyes opened and I could see that all the men had vanished. Johanna was leaning against the wall.

"You're finally awake." She walked over and helped me up, "Oh, honey. You look absolutely ruined."

"You're pretty plastered with cum yourself." I said.

"Yep! And now, Imma takin' a shower." Said Johanna. She strutted back down the hall, a stream of cum dribbling out of her pussy. I had to take it off my heels to make it back to my room in one piece. When I turned the handle, my heart sank.

"What's wrong?" Said Johanna.

"Fuck". I stated simply. "I left my card inside."

Johanna reached in her left heel and pulled out her room card.

"You can stay in my room tonight, no problem. After all, I do need someone to scrub me clean..."