All Comments on 'Bulge Exposed'

by Acidity

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sexy Jay and the coach?

Have the coach come back to trade blow jobs with Jay. It might be interesting for them to compare size, and I'm sure the coach will have some hair on his chest too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow.

That was a great erotic story. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Damn.

Defiantly do another one. It should be about what happened with Chad and Jay. But have it have more anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice shower

Wish I had been in that shower

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Speedo kinky times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot!!!!

Made me bust a nut reading this! Reminded me of my dorm room days! Dorms back then were pretty gay! Most guys left their doors open and u could walk past and see guys sucking and fucking. Sometimes half the floor were in one room for orgies! I only sucked dick up to this point but college taught me how to take a dick up the ass and I became damm greedy for it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Remembering Grade School showers

Oh, this brings back some memories.

I was always embarrassed when the gym teachers would make us boys shower after gym. I had a tiny penis, barely visible back then. I loved girls and the thought of anything sexual with a boy Never crossed my mind. It was the sickness I felt in my stomach as I was forced to strip off my tightie whities from my skinny, sweaty little boy body & run into the open shower room. I'd hurry & get soaped up, wash real quick and try not to look at all the other boys penises. If I did see some, they were always bigger than mine. I cried the first time I had to go into that old dank shower room, wondering what was wrong with me. Why did all the other boys have things that were so much bigger than mine? I couldn't talk to anyone about it, so I just kept my insecure feelings to myself.

Halfway through that first agonizing year, I started to notice more boys wieners in the shower. I didn't dare stare at them, 'cause I liked girls. Nothing ever happened with another boy at school, but I was curious about the different shapes, and of course, sizes of their penises. That summer, our neighbor friend, Michelle was at our house playing. Her, a couple of my friends and my sister would play at each others houses every day. This particular day, it was David, my sister, Michelle & I. We were playing hide & seek & Michelle hid in our old garage.

I found her and grabbed her from behind. We "fell" onto a table and my little weenie touched her butt. The feeling was something I'd never experienced. My tiny wiener got warm and hard! Michelle didn't say anything as I stood up behind her and felt her butt through her white shorts. She had a big butt. She remained bent over the table and didn't protest when I said "can I see your butt?" I knew David & my sister would be looking for us, as well as my mom, so I grabbed the sides of her shorts and pulled them over her hips, down to her ankles. She was wearing yellow, flowered panties.

I touched her butt cheeks, then rubbed each one, across her thin panties. She giggled. I bent and kissed her left cheek. It was so soft. I kissed her right cheek, then stood and pulled her panties down with her shorts. For the first time in my young life, there I was, standing behind my little neighbor friend, her big white butt exposed to me. I quickly got to my knees and started kissing her butt cheeks, left then right, back & forth. I held her cheeks in my hands as I kissed, then licked each cheek. Her butt was so warm, so beautiful, so white, so smooth.

I could see her fat little vagina lips peeking between the "v" of her legs. I pulled open her cheeks and another first. I saw her pink little butt hole. I moved my face closer to her butt and could smell something that I'd never smelled before. All I know is that it made me want to lick it. I thought it was dirty at the time, but I knew I'd probably never get another chance like this. I pulled her big butt cheeks apart farther and pushed my face between them. Her aroma was intoxicating. My little weenie felt weird and jerked in my shorts.

I put my tongue on her tiny, wrinkled, pink butt hole. She said "Oh! oh! Jim, what are you doing?" I licked around her hole and tasted her sweat, her dankness. Just then, my sister and David opened the garage door and jumped inside. "Hey! Found you! What are you doing?" My sister went to Michelle's side and touched her left butt cheek, then started rubbing it as I kept smelling, kissing and licking inside her cheeks. Licking her butt hole. I was in heaven.

I pulled away for a second & saw David had his weenie out, playing with it. I was shocked! His was as small as mine. I reached up to touch his thing. First time again! I felt the head, then he backed away. Just then our mom called out. "Hey, where are you kids?" I licked Michelle's butt hole one more time, then kissed her cheeks as my sister was still watching, not saying a word and rubbing Michelle's butt as well. Michelle stood up, pulled up her panties & shorts & we left the garage one at a time. We never talked about that time, but there was another time, at Michelle's, that I experienced some more firsts.

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 5 years ago
Shower boners

Hot story; we've all had erections in school showers and most of us hoped for more action. Would love to see how this situation develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Comparing

I was fortunate enough to be graced with a large thick penis with big bulbous mushroom head that most of my gym classmates loved to stare at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dang

That was hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous