Bull Impregnates my Wife

Story Info
One incredible night would change our lives forever.
1.7k words
3.11
46k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlovesT
BlovesT
8 Followers

No birth control, no condoms. That's how my wife Taylor liked to take her playmates. She is a sexy BBW vixen. Being her loving stag, I always loved when she hooked up with other men. One evening after dinner she again was pestering me about wanting to get pregnant and starting a family. I replied my usual "someday."

This time she joked "Well maybe I'll have one of my bulls get me pregnant." I laughed thinking she was trying to bait me in. "No really! Maybe I'll call Mark and have him do it. I know he hasn't had a vasectomy," she protested. I thought for a moment that she might be serious.

Deciding to test the waters I said "Well, maybe you should. I'm sure he would love to impregnate you." She then looked at me very seriously. We stared into each others eyes for a moment, trying to read each others minds.

Then she said "If I did get pregnant from Mark, you would still love me and raise the child as your own, right?" When she first started hooking up with other men we had a long talk about the 'what if's'. I had agreed that even if something happened I was her husband for life. No matter what. I replied "Of course! If we're seriously talking about this, then you should know that I'm all for it and fully support you." With almost a shy look on her face she explained that getting pregnant from another man and having me raise the baby with her was something that she had thought about often. We talked for several hours that night and agreed that she would try to conceive with Mark.

The next morning she texted him for over two hours back and forth. She explained her plan, that he wasn't going to have to pay anything, and that we really wanted this. I was really excited when she told me that he agreed to impregnate her. For the next month she tracked her body's temperature and her cycle. She felt pretty confident based on past tracking that she knew when she was going to be ovulating. With a date in mind she told Mark to start saving up his seed. For a week straight he didn't cum. Just to make sure he was more then ready she kept sending him sexy pictures of herself. We didn't want to risk me impregnating her so I wasn't allowed to have sex with her. The best I got was a blow job once. After I had cum she asked me if I still wanted Mark to impregnate her. I had responded that yes, I absolutely wanted that.

Finally the day arrived!! She was ovulating and extremely turned on. We got the bedroom all cleaned up and ready. She placed some candles by the bed and made sure the lighting would be perfect. About an hour before Mark was set to arrive she took a nice hot shower. When she got out she was wearing her black see through robe. Just for extra measure she was wearing a fertility stone necklace. Simple yet pretty. She checked her phone and mark was a few minutes out. We made out and held each other for a few moments. Staring into my wife's eyes, I never felt more in love with her than I did at that moment. At last we heard a knock at the door, the time had come. I took my usual seat in the corner, the place I usually sat when I watched my wife fuck other men. A moment later they walked into the bedroom together. He gave me his usual nod then he started kissing her. His hands feeling her sexy body over her robe. Then she pulled her shoulders back and let her robe slip off her body. I could see her nipples were extremely hard. He continued to kiss her as he began to rub her eager and hard nipples. Slowly she dropped to her knees and pulled his pants off revealing his large thick cock. He was very hard and already had precum dripping out. She licked it off the tip of his cock. "Don't go too crazy baby, I'm probably not going to last long," he softly said to her. On her knees still, she looked up into his eyes. She smiled and told him she was ready. He nodded and she stood up and walked over to the bed.

As she did he pulled his shirt off revealing his toned body. As she laid down in our bed I couldn't help but think about all the men who had fucked her in it. She had several regular bulls but she also had fucked many strangers in it too. Watching him crawl in front of her I guessed she had probably fucked over one hundred and fifty different men in that bed alone. Or was it one seventy? Either way, my wife had been a whore to the extreme. Often she had fucked a new guy at least twice a week. Sometimes more. There were times she fucked a few different guys in one day. She never used condoms with any of the men, even the strangers. It was a wonder she hadn't gotten pregnant before now. Watching her spread her legs wide I focused on her hard nipples once again. Mark crawled on top of her before passionately kissing her once again. His hard cock hovering just in front of her wet pussy. I could see his balls were extremely full and blue. Then I saw her hand reach down and guide his cock towards her fertile pussy. He slowly began to push his cock into my wife. "Ohhhhh fuuuuuucccckkk yes", she moaned out. Slowly, inch by inch,he filled her pussy with his thick long cock. Once he was all the way in he gave her a moment to adjust to taking his cock. Then he slowly began to fuck her. With each thrust in my wife, he got faster. I listened as she began to moan out in pleasure. Moaning like the sexy whore that she was.

Her feet lifted off of is legs and hung in the air. I loved watching her beautiful feet gently rocking back and forth as he fucked her faster and faster. Suddenly he pulled out, her feet lowering to the bed. He moved down and began to eat her pussy. "Fuck yes baby, oh fuck yes", she moaned out. She needed this. Her hand gently laid on the back of his head. Taylor had always told me how good Mark was at going down on her. She grabbed her thighs and pulled her legs back. Her feet again hung in the air. At times her toes would curl as she felt strong waves of pleasure pass through her body. Her moaning getting louder and more frantic as she neared her climax. Just before she came she gently tapped his head. He lifted up and crawled on top of her. As her hard nipples rose and fell with each deep breath they stared into each other's eyes. I sat there thinking this was the last chance to stop him from impregnating my wife. Yet I didn't want to stop them. I wanted him to fill her with his seed. I wanted this just as much as she did, if not more. Again her delicate fingers guided his cock back into her. Slowly pushing in I knew it was only a matter of seconds before he came inside of her. He grabbed her ankle's with his strong hands and pushed her legs back. Her knees almost to her chest, he thrust her faster and faster. Her hands grasping his arms, her feet high in the air, I watched as his cock rhythmically fucked her wet pussy. At last I heard him whisper the words we had been so eager to hear, "I'm gonna cum baby."

With a loud moan she cried out "Yes baby, cum, cum inside me." Before she had finished crying out he groaned loudly as the first of his cum, his virile seed exploded deep inside of her. I was mesmerized watching his cock throbbing as the first hot thick ropes of his cum erupted inside my wife. Feeling him cumming, she instantly climaxed. Her toes curled hard as pure ecstasy washed over her body. Her pussy pulling each of his hot thick ropes of cum into her fertile womb. Still he continued to unload pulse after pulse of his seed deep inside her fertile body. Slowly I saw some of his white cum overflow past his cock. It was only a little bit as most of it was deep inside where it needed to be. Slowly Mark and Taylor came down from their incredible orgasms together. He let her legs fall off to the side. When her feet softly landed on the bed once again, he leaned in and gave her a long passionate kiss. As he slowly pulled out I dutifully grabbed her panties. Once he was out I handed them to her. She slipped her feet through the holes and pulled them on tight, ensuring that not a single drop of his cum would leak out. She gently rubbed her hand over her belly as he got dressed. With a nod of understanding he then left. I leaned in and kissed my wife's forehead. Than her lips. I knew that it wouldn't be too long before his sperm had penetrated her egg.

For the whole next day she was in an incredible mood. It was as if she floated everywhere she went. I couldn't stop thinking about his cum still deep inside her body. As the next several weeks passed by, our thoughts were mostly on one thing, pregnancy. After enough time had passed we went and bought a pregnancy test together. Back home we eagerly opened the box. She took the the stick and disappeared into the bathroom. A few moments later she came back out. The test was sitting on the counter while we waited for a few minutes. My stomach was in knots, impatiently wanting to know the result. Finally it was time to check. We held each others hand as we walked in. Looking down at it my heart skipped a beat. She was pregnant. She was pregnant with his child. I kissed her lovingly, passionately as I held her close. Finally I gave her a big congratulations and told her how much I loved her. Looking into her beautiful eyes, I had never seen my wife so happy!

BlovesT
BlovesT
8 Followers