All Comments on 'Bull Impregnates my Wife'

by BlovesT

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

This is one sick twisted man in a sick and twisted story.

TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

I assume you wrote this to wind up normal men?

I know you wrote the husband as a complete moron but even a moron wouldn't accept her behaviour. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Let the bull pay for and raise the child. Put his name on the birth certificate and divorce the idiot. Is this guy seriously stupid?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

You’re not the husband, just the unpaid babysitter that will be on the hook for his child while she makes love to the father of her child.

You’re not a cuck….you’re just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Suck puck story ,you have no talent for writing, just stop here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another troll crawls from under a rock

francemanfrancemanabout 1 year ago

Whackdoodle. 🤣🤣 I had a good laugh with the term Babysitter.

dossbigdossbigabout 1 year ago

Author needs to give up writing!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

There was a study out of Stanford, and matched other studies, which found that in long term marriages with multiple children, in 14% of those marriages, at least one child was not the biological offspring of the husband, and most often it was the second child. And went into the reasons for that.

In most cases, the husband had no clue

mmbny47mmbny47about 1 year ago

Husband is a sap! He should kill himself!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave you a 5 because I love the idea of knocking a married cheating slut up. I’ve always wondered over the years with the countless number of married women I have fucked the shit out of behind a bar or on a country road. Sending them home with cum running down their legs. How many was going to bare a child in 9 months. I’d ran into a few 6 - 8 months later shopping with their husbands looking like they swallowed a watermelon & would grin ear to ear if it was mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If she was doing over 150 men plus her husband all without protection and probably numerous times per man per meeting i think she would have been pregnant several times by now. No need to plan it all out with one guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Considering disease epidemics or evolutionary regressions, such people as you describe here should be eliminated immediately for the greater good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Feel terrible for any child raised by idiotic people like this. Awful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

curious as to what a mental health professional would say his problem was that he didnt want to father a child but was perfectly content to raise a blk child from one of her studs? nothing to like about this story, the people or their depraved life style. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We had 3 children married 17 years. We weren't trying to have another child yet and was being careful. She got pregnant and everything was fine until the girl was born. I didn't needed DNA for proof that she wasn't mine but I needed it for divorce proof. I sued my wife the company that Janelle was working for and her lover that was a manager there. I won all three but when I walked away with my 3 children at the courthouse she asked if I was happy? I said no I would prefer being married to a faithful wife that I used to have. We did get back together and remarried with a prenuptial agreement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The only good news is that the pathetic husband won't be passing on his defective genes to another generation. Unfortunately, the defective cunt will be...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would have loved to hear her talk more about him impregnating her while they were fucking. Telling him that he was making her a mommy and her belly start as a bump then swell with his baby. At the end, he could have placed a pillow under her hips and told her to lay still and soak up his baby making sperm. Maybe go a bit slower in the story details and build the "climax".

RosejaRosejaabout 1 year ago

Do not listen to the anonymous comments. Your story dose have merit trust me. And the are couples that want kids will go that route. I like the story and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The husband is a cuck, not a stag. You don't let someone else take your primal duty from you. The only thing that would have saved the story, would be for him, after saying he was okay with it, hand her divorce papers for cheating, with someone else's baby as proof.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Trash

Didn't read much of this one, didn't take much to see it was just trash from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

bullshit!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She was pregnant with his child so I packed and moved out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just the kind of woman a dumbass would want. NOT!

michelledaniels1996michelledaniels1996about 1 year ago

Obviously you know nothing of the Lifestyle because if the husband was a stag, there would be no bull, it would be bucks and the husband would still be dominant in his role. I don't know a single stag in a stag/vixen relationship that would be happy about his vixen getting impregnated by another man. Story is complete BS

OPrimeOPrimeabout 1 year ago

Just disgusting. Why be married?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is a wonder that she isn't rotten out with all kinds of disease and maybe has passed them along to others. Especially those that don't show up for years and eventually ruin the child's life. With that many men why don't they charge so that they can become rich? Her pussy won't be as good forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nothing hotter than having other men fill your wife with sperm when she's ovulating. I'm proudly raising a black son who isn't mine. Everyone knows I'm a cuckold and I enjoy the humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Then I told her she was nothing but a trashy pregnant whore and picked up my last piece of luggage and headed out the door. Over my shoulder I yelled back enjoy raising that bastard on your own.

dave631003dave631003about 1 year ago

Great story. The stag finally let's go and become the cuckold he really is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would’ve been great if this went right to the end then he said well enjoy your child and new future hubby. I’ll always love you have a great life .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Word to the wise, there is a category for FETISH stories. This isn't it.

1*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife would lose her life and the baby would die as well if my wife did that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous