Bull Joins the Asian Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that evening and Evelyn, Bull and Andrew was now in the common area on the top floor together with many of the other girls living in the sorority house.

The large hall had dark wooden walls and ceiling with windows overlooking the nearby university campus. Inside was a very large square table surrounded by four large sofas around.

All of the sofas was crowded with many pretty asian girls sitting tight together chatting, probably a total of 20 girls or more. The asian girls in the sorority now was aware that there was boys living with them and now all were wearing bras unfortunately.

The large central table had almost been covered with bottles of hard liquor that he had made Evelyn go out and buy before. Many many shot glasses everywhere and vodka, whiskey and brandy. The sorority girls had been hesitant at first to try the hard liquor but now many bottles very empty and they were giggling laughing with red faces quite intoxicated.

The only boys in the room was Bull himself and Andrew sitting on either side of Evelyn with their hand on her two legs. She was now wearing a short skirt, heels and tight top, no bra. Her thin legs felt soft to the touch and some of the other girls kept glancing at them touching her confused but didn't say anything about the boys both touching her.

Bull banged two empty bottles of vodka together to get everyone's attention. It was time to further humiliate Evelyn and more importantly give all the other pretty Asian girls an idea what changes are coming to their lives now living together with a white boy.

"Okay everyone listen up! First I want another toast to all you pretty girls letting me in to your sorority house!"

Many of the drunk girls cheered affected by the happiness in his voice and clapped their hands.

"Don't be rude I want all you sexy girls to empty your glasses in this toast, excellent excellent! You all really have a natural talent in following my orders. To celebrate we are going to play a game called Never Have I Ever!"

"The rules are simple, someone say a statement something they have never done and if you have done it you drink! For example, never have I ever taken a sexy selfie!"

Almost all the girls giggled and drank from their shot glasses laughing as they understood that they all did this sometimes.

They continued around the table as the questions got more and more naughty.

"Never have I ever kissed a boy." most girls drank, obviously most of them here were still virgins.

"Never have I ever watched porn." All girls drank laughing.

"Never have I ever flirted with a teacher." Some girls drank and laughing.

"Never have I ever shaved my pussy." Many girls now drinking and blushing.

"Never have I ever purposely let my thong show to attract someone." Some girls finished their drinks laughing with each other.

It was the turn for the girl sitting to the right of Bull to say something that she had never done and it was an excellent time to turn the attention to what Evelyn had done before.

The girl to the right was very pretty with young naive face, happy smile and long straight black asian hair past her fit body. She was wearing a summer outfit of a small red top and short jeans skirt one finger twirling her hair and another biting on it smiling as she listened to all the naughty things her roommates had done. She looked exactly like asian pornstar Vina Sky.

Vina's eyes widened when she heard what Bull whispered in her ear but as a good obedient girl she repeated what he said word for word to the about 20 asian girls in the room.

"Never have I ever lost my virginity to two huge white cocks in a sexy threesome!"

There was an immediate change in the room as everyone held their breath looking around to see if anyone would drink to this very specific statement. The girls gasped as Evelyn red in her face slowly stood up, picked up her shot glass and drank all of it putting it back on the table with a heavy bang.

"Oh my god Evelyn, how could you?" One of the other girls asked.

"I dared to and... I could! And you know what, I am glad I was dared to, it was the most intense and amazing moment in my life and I would and will happily do it many more times!" Evelyn turned to the boys next to her and gave them both each a kiss on the mouth removing all doubt of who she just had sex with.

"There is no judging, Evelyn here has just realized her place in society as a slut for white cock and I think you should support her for coming to this very natural realization. Natural for all asian girls to be dominated by white men I mean, it is just in all of your biological nature." Bull pulled on Evelyn's hair and gave her a hard slap on her butt to prove his point.

"That is just... I have never even heard anything so outrageously anti-feminist before in my entire life!" The little bit older pretty asian girl was so shocked she couldn't even find her footing to be angry.

"There now little girl, don't get your panties in a twist! I understand that you girls here have worried your little pretty heads and stressed too much about feminism things. You need to see the real world around you, take the red pill. I will start a Men's Right Movement here at Chi Alpha Delta every other day 1 pm in this room. I as the only male member with have this seminar to teach you all about natural gender roles."

"Don't you worry I will come but only... well eh only to listen to how wrong you are!" The girl sat down in the sofa breathing heavily.

"Sure haha, of course that is the reason you say but we both know you can't stop looking at my crotch fantasizing about my white cock and don't you worry I can promise you it as at least as long and epic as you imagine haha!"

"No not that- that is not true!" She blushed and then for the first time actually looked down at the bulge in his sweatpants now red with embarrassment sitting quiet in the sofa.

Some of the girls first looking upset now were quietly fantasizing about how the cock in his pants looked. Some of them even slowly wetting their lips absentmindedly also glancing down over his body as he stood up. Vina next to him was openly staring at him.

"Okay see you tomorrow then and everyone else who is free and want to join. We will retire back to Evelyn's old room, which is by the way my new apartment here and I will take her and one of you lucky girls with me for a long night of celebrations." Bull turned to Vina next to him.

"Do you want the honor of coming with us Vina? You should know that if you do you no longer have any free will, whatever we tell you to do you will only answer with the words Yes Sir!"

"Yes Sir!" Vina stood up with her head bowed down like a good obedient slave girl.

"You were one of the girls that drank to having watched porn so you have some idea of all of the many things you will do, and you will soon do many things yourself and with Evelyn that you never even dreamed yourself doing before tonight because we white men are full of twisted imaginations and stamina haha!"

"Now put these on and come with me." Bull threw a pair of heels to Vina and some chains with cuffs to her and Evelyn.

The other asian girls in the room watched with amazed fascination as their fellow sorority members soon had their wrists chained to a collar around their necks and then Bull and Andrew laughing and pulling them along with a leach in their hand like pets.

"I will see some of you tomorrow here for our feminist chat at 1pm, now I will go upstairs and be entertained by these two sexy girls!" Bull threw a kiss to the girl that had argued with him before. She seemed lost in thoughts and fantasies about what would happen to the girls just like he had intended.

After a long night with many hours of fun making the two asian girls Vina and Evelyn to the most nasty and deprived actions imaginable to each other and themselves Andrew had left and Bull had slept naked with the two girls cuddled close together to his large chest.

Bull woke up first and easily slide inside Evelyn her wet pussy horney probably having sexy dreams of all the fucking they did yesterday. After fucking them again and having them both swallow his cum he made sure they had everything they was going to wear for the 1pm feminist group meeting.

Bull then made a few phone calls to a local carpenter he had contacted earlier and then finally decided to walk the corridors knocking on the doors to see who was home. As he expected the girls were super naive and easy to fuck right away. He just always used the same pickup line.

"Oh hi Andrew my name is-" A young asian student white a cute round face and brown long curly hair opened the door but he interrupted and walked in her small room closing the door behind him.

"No need to tell my your name, I forget your strange sounding asian names. Tell me, are you from the Philippines? Because I wanna Phil you with my penis."

A quick step forward and a passionate kiss on her lips and just a few moments later she was bending forward pulling down her panties and asking him to fuck her hard. After a twenty minutes or so of intense fucking he just pushed her off and left her naked with her room door still open.

Bull did this probably for another hour or so with every door that opened ended up with another new asian girl listening to his Philippines-line and then getting fucked by his huge white cock.

Some hour later and Bull was now back in the main common room that now had some new furnitures and features. Bull had texted a local carpenter company and they had made some fast work with along the walls built 12 large X-shaped crosses with four wrist cuffs at the end of each cross.

The Saint Andrew crosses where large and sturdy enough to tie up any asian girl he felt like punishing and playing with. In the middle of the room the floor the large table was now covered with soft blankets and pillows.

Bull could hear the asian girls coming up the stairs for the so called feminist discussion he would host and as he expected the first girl to enter the room was the girl that had argued with him yesterday. Her look of confidence quickly changed to insecurity when she saw all the bondage furniture in the room and what Evelyn and Vina was wearing as they moved up close behind her.

Evelyn and Vina was completely nude except for sexy high leather boots, long leather gloves and a red leather ball gag in each of their mouths making them unable to speak.In their hands they held more gags at the ready.

"Wait what is this we were going to discuss... oh god no please what are you- mghfff?!" She was quickly silenced as Evelyn after a nod got the ball gag in her mouth and tightly fastened it behind her head.

Evelyn and Vina did excellent and ruthless quick work of thin chains and metal bars having practiced on each other that very morning and within seconds the feminist girl was prepared.

She now stood naked bent forward with her hands locked in a betal bar tied to her ankles. From each of her nipples were thin metal chains tied to the same bar forcing her to always bend forward to not pull on her brown cute nipples. As a final touch the girls lifted her feet up and put her up a pair of tall stripper heels.

A quick simple blindfold to cover her shocked eyes and she was now standing completely still and muted trying her balance on her high heels and waited for her friends to arrive.

The next asian girl to arrive also was hesitant to enter the room with the naked girls in bondage attire but was more easily persuaded when she saw that the most outspoken feminist of the group seemingly already had accepted the premise. She also was quickly gagged and stripped by Evelyn and Vina and then tied to one of the St Andrew crossed along the walls.

As more and more girls now arrived Evelyn and Vina had to split up and work fast quickly undressing them at least partially some of them just their skirts removed or tops but all of them with the red and pink ball gags in their mouth.

Most girls were tied to the crosses along the walls but a few had some other creative metal bondage bars that they were quickly locked into in different position.

Soon 15 girls were silent and ready in the for Bull to teach them about real feminism. Bull looked over at his assistants Evelyn and Vina getting ready to pleasure the other girls with their tongues and small clitoris massagers. He held a leather whip in his right for whoever might misbehave a little. He really hoped someone would try. It would be a long fun evening to come.

Epilogue.

Two days later after the first so called feminist meeting where Bull established an MRM or a Men's Right Movement with all the pretty asian slave girls as members he was now quite enjoying the life at the Chi Alpha Delta sorority at UCLA.

Bull woke up in his bed between two asian girls he didn't know the name of. Both had long black hair, naked except for a pair of tiny sexy underwear.

There was a knock on the door and he remembered that someone had told him that the sorority president a woman named Sharon wanted to talk to him today.

Bull hadn't met Sharon before but was sure that with now so many naive girls following his every order she wouldn't be a problem. As he opened the door his half asleep monster of a white cock woke up and got harder.

Because greeting him on the other side of the door was a stunning asian woman in her mid 30s with the largest pair of tits Bull had ever seen on an asian woman. She had long curly black hair a pretty familiar face. In fact she looked like an identical twin to busty asian pornstar Sharon Lee.

Sharon was wearing a short jeans skirt, a pair of black five inch heels and a loose pink top that did nothing to hide her large C-cup size boobs pulling heavily on her bra. Bull kept looking at her chest and feeling his cock getting larger and larger.

"Thank you Bull for letting me in, I am busy today so I will not stay for long. We haven't met before and I thought I wouldn't need to talk to our only male member because you would understand that you weren't welcome and aborted whatever plan you had. But now I hear that you are arranging meetings and even though I can't get anyone to actually tell me what you do at these meetings I am here to tell you that- what are you- can you please look up at my eyes when I talk with you??"

"Oh no Sharon you can't hardly blame me when you surely know how sexy large tits you have. It is very nice of you to dress up with your heels and short skirt but I would much prefer you take of your top to get a better view of your boobs now."

"What no, that is not- I was just on my way to my boyfriend to surprise him after missing him for many weeks. "

"What kind of man leaves his woman unfucked for more than a day or two?! Your husband can't be a alpha male like me, he has to be some rice-dicked korean wimp haha!"

"No! I mean yes he is an asian boy, I only date within our asian community but I am sure his di- I mean penis is quite average or just below average maybe..."

Sharon seemed flustered and confused to why it was so natural for her to tell her most intimate details of her love life to a white stranger she had just met. Bull had a mean look of understanding in his eyes.

"Average you say? How about I hold up my hands starting with my own cock length and go smaller and you nod when to stop".

Bull held up his eyes with 11 inches apart laughing at Sharon's shocked expression. He kept moving closer soon almost having his large hands next to each other and Sharon finally nodded when they were just 2 inches apart!

"Hahahaha how could you even see that thing without a microscope! Did you try fucking it? It must have felt strange to keep asking if it is in yet haha".

"Look I don't appreciate you laughing and just so you know we haven't made love yet but I am sure he will do fine I have tried pinching on the top of my boyfriends penis and it got a little hard... wait why am I telling you my love problems to you? I want to talk about that the members of this sorority doesn't welcome you here!"

"All your pretty friends here have welcomed me with open arms. And legs as well! And mouths haha. Actually is has been quite pleasant the last two days I have lost track of how much asian cunt I have fucked, must be at least 15 or 20, I have two of them in there in my bed right now with cum leaking out from their pussies and I don't even know their names haha!".

As Bull spoke the door to the bedroom opened and one of the girls entered just wearing a tiny black gstring just barely covering her shaved pussy. Bull could see that her right nipple still was a little red from the abuse last night as he had pulled on it hard while fucking and cumming in her from behind.

The girl saw that he looked at her nipple and covered it with her hand subconsciously trying to protect it from the male predator her face now slightly more pale. She now stood silent in the room watching Bull and Sharon talk.

"Yes I have noticed many girls coming up to your room since you moved in and I just wanted to make sure that you eh well I just want to know what you are doing."

"What am I not allowed to have guests or girls at my room? We might be studying all day and night and I don't want to the to kiss and tell haha".

Bull laughed and looked at Sharon's lips that once again was biting herself in that sexy way. He definitely was someone who likes to brag about all the girls he fucked with but he needed a different approach to have the sorority president Sharon join in.

"That is certainly not according the house rules of Chi Alpha Delta sorority UCLA!"

"We will see about that. The new rules apply at the moment and should be up by my Evelyn on your webpage by now." Sharon pulled out her phone and started reading the new rules.

Dress code; All female members need dress like girls with either short and tight skirts or dresses. Shoes at least four inches high and underwear either thongs or tiny gstring panties. No bra allowed.

For esthetic reasons all pussies need to be shaved at all time or neatly trimmed.

Male member privileges; All male sorority members have the privilege to at any time inspect female members compliance with the house rules. All male instructions are also to be followed by all female members in a polite and submissive manner.

Failure to comply with any of these rules will lead to spankings and or expulsion of the sorority house.

"That is ridiculous, I haven't heard of any new dress code. As soon as I as president have organized a new house meeting I will make sure to overthrow these chauvinistic rules!"

"You need to loosen up a lot, even your pathetic boyfriend will leave you if you don't try to be more sexy!"

Sharon looked a bit unsure now.

"Really? Like how, what should I do?".

"Simple start by stripping your top and I will take some hot photos of you. Just do whatever I tell you, and bend forward with your hands on your knees".

"Oh okay and you will send these photos to my boyfriend? Okay I will try".

Sharon took of her top showing a brightly colored bra barely holding her large asian tits.

"Great now your skirt also, I mean I am sure you still have underwear on under its not really any big difference then wearing a bikini right?"

Sharon unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall down her knees. Under she actually only had a matching brightly colored thong.

"Wow look at that, you really are a true slut aren't you Sharon wearing such sexy underwear for me. Now take of your bra show me those tits yes yes just like that you follow orders like a true natural."

"Oh yes excellent my friends will love these photos".

"Friends? But sir you you mean my boyfriend, right sir?"

"Who? I am you new man, keep smiling for the camera! And take of your underwear next they don't really cover anything anyway haha".