Bull Joins the Asian Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon continued posing for the camera now completely nude bending forward, squating and smiling for the camera.

Bull even got some great photos of Sharon on her knees bending forward with her large tits hanging down.

"Now you must excuse me but taking sexy nude photos of you Sharon has made me very horney".

Bull waved the girl standing there watching them to come forward and bend over the sofa next to him. He now had a great angle sliding his cock in still standing up and casually fucking the girl while smiling and talking to Sharon like it was the most natural thing in the world.

Bull could see that Sharon couldn't take her eyes of his large white cock so he made sure he pulled it all the way out before pushing in and out of the girl that was now moaning very loudly.

"Come here you too Sharon next to her and bend forward. I can see you crave my cock."

Bull took up Sharon's phone again and this time sent a photo to the contact in her phone labeled Boyfriend. In the photo Sharon looked back at him with his cock in her pussy with a blissful smile. Bull added the text, your girl won't be joining you tonight or ever she only loves white cock now! Bull pressed send and spanked the two sexy asian girls in front of him.

"You should know it is nothing personal, asian pussy is just tighter that's all!"