Bullied by the Mean Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
Naked and vulnerable.
1.3k words
4.08
26.3k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 2 - Naked and vulnerable

He was scared and excited at the same time. He felt deeply uncomfortable about being naked, but was aroused by the girls. He unconsciously hoped that the tan girl would play with his dick a bit more if he did what she wanted.

He grabbed his underwear and pulled it down. His excited penis quickly sprang up once its confines were no longer in the way. He was both ashamed and turned on by his nakedness. The two girls kept staring at him with amused grins.

"Someone got very... [*chuckle]... excited." - Said the blonde while chuckling at the sight.

"Are you perhaps looking forward to something?" - Asked the tan girl playfully while stretching her fingers, the ones she used to tease him through his clothes. His penis throbbed intensely. - "...[*chuckle]... You know... most people nod using their heads, but it seems you can use your dick for that as well." - She said mockingly.

The third girl, the one he couldn't see, spoke up. - "How long do you two plan on obstructing the view? I'm not getting anything there."

"Sorry." - Replied the tan girl. - "It's just very crammed in there. Come on, get out of the stall!" - She ordered him, while stepping to the side. The blonde also stepped aside.

For the first time, he could see out of the stall. Immediately he noticed the third girl, leaning on the wall facing the stall. She wore glasses and had long black hair loosely and messily tied back. She was holding a phone and kept it pointing at him.

He panicked and quickly covered himself up with his hands, as much as he could. - "...W-What are you doing?"

"Recording." - She said in a casual, matter-of-fact tone.

"...C-Could you stop that?!" - He asked in panic.

"No. I don't want to."

He knew he had to stop her somehow. - "...Y-You girls could get in trouble for that... I-If people find out."

The black-haired girl replied. - "You're standing in a stall of the women's bathroom naked. We're not the ones who'd get in trouble. For all we know, you could be here to prey on us girls. And regarding the three of us, we just came to do our business, accidentally stumbling upon you."

"...P-Please don't do this." - He begged.

"Your situation is actually quite straightforward, but let me spell it out for you. We wanna have some fun. If you keep resisting and won't play along, then the most fun we could have is simply spreading this recording around. The other option is where you play along and do what we ask. In that case, it's much more fun for us, and we'd have nothing to gain from this video getting found. We wouldn't wanna just give away the dirt we have on you after all. It's your choice, we'll have some fun either way."

"...T-Then, I'll do what you want... J-Just don't share the video..." - He said timidly in embarrassment.

"Good, then stop covering yourself and get out of the stall."

He was hesitant, but eventually removed his hands and walked out. He was surrounded by the girls. The one wearing glasses filming him from the front and the other two standing to the side. He had a throbbing erection, and they all stared at him.

The blonde moved closer to him, leaned down to his penis, and playfully gave his dick a flick with her finger. His penis bounced a bit from her flick but not much, his erection made it pretty sturdy and stable. She smiled with amusement as she kept flicking it with increasing strength, making it bounce more and more from the impact. It was uncomfortable and humiliating to him, but also exciting.

The tan girl stepped closer as well and signaled to the blonde to move aside to let her go at it as well. She leaned down and slowly drooled on his penis from above, letting her saliva drip to his dick head, and trickle down his shaft. She kept at this for a while, then finished it off by spitting on his member. Then she stepped back.

Both the blonde and the tan girl seemed like they were done with teasing him for now.

"Are you girls done?" - Asked the girl with glasses, still filming the scene.

"Yeah..." - Answered the blonde. - "... I think that's enough for an introduction."

"Agreed." - Added the tan girl.

"Then I'll finish it off..." - Said the girl with glasses. - "Wanna come?" - She asked him casually.

He was anxious about answering. - "...Y-Yes." - He said quietly.

"Well... My hands are occupied as you see, and I'm not in the mood to do much anyway. So... You can hump one of the toilets if you want to come."

"...C-Can't I just use my hands?"

"No. You hump the toilet or you won't come. Take it or leave it."

The tan girl encouraged him. - "Come on, I'm sure you're all pent up, don't you wanna show us a nice orgasm?"

"Yeah... [*chuckle]... and we'll cheer you on from the sides, how about that?" - Said the blonde.

He was really desperate to come after all their teasing, and was afraid that they would share the video if he didn't do it. So he silently went back into the stall he came from and looked down to the toilet.

"Open the lid first." - Told him the girl with glasses. He opened it. - "Now hump the seat until you come."

He just stood there, looking at the seat, hesitant to do it.

The tan girl spoke to him seductively. - "Think about all the girls who sat there today. This is probably the closest your dick ever came to a woman's bottom."

His dick twitched a bit from hearing that. The idea of humping the toilet seat was disgusting to him, but what she said did excite him in a weird way. He placed his dick on the seat, and started moving it slowly. Despite what he expected, it wasn't really all that bad. It even looked clean, at least compared to what you'd find in the man's bathroom. And the three girls watching him with amusement excited him further. He looked at them as he started speeding up, humping the seat rapidly.

The stimulation was a bit too weak for him to come, so he desperately speeded up, he also hoped this would be over soon. The blonde was barely holding in her laughter at the sight, and the tan girl was chuckling as well. Meanwhile, the girl with glasses looked at him with a completely emotionless face, still filming with the phone. The sight of those three attractive girls provided enough excitement for him to finally come. He kept looking at them as he came.

After a bit of silence, the girl with glasses spoke up. - "Conveniently, it seems that all your cum went into the toilet, how about flushing it down properly?" - He pulled back his dick, closed the lid and flushed the toilet.

"Good." - She said. - "Come after me." - He went and followed her to the sinks. - "Wash your dick in the sink, we don't want any filth from the toilet to remain on it."

He went to the sink and carefully washed his now mostly flaccid penis, and also his balls. The girls were watching him closely.

Once he was finished, the girl with glasses spoke again. - "That's all for today." - She stopped recording him and put her phone away. - "If you want us to keep the video to ourselves, then you'll wait here for us tomorrow as well. Same time, same place." - She walked out of the bathroom.

"See you tomorrow!" - Said the tan girl with a smile while leaving.

The blonde girl stopped on her way out and turned to him. - "Oh... And undress in advance next time. Be a good boy and wait for us naked." - She turned around and left as well.