Dorm Room Dommes

Story Info
Our protagonist is enslaved by two cute coeds!
7.1k words
4.3
30.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is the intellectual property of the author to the exclusion of all others.

This story represents a fantasy, any similarity to real persons, places, or events are merely coincidental.

All characters portrayed are eighteen years of age or older.

This story is not suitable for anyone under eighteen years of age. If you are under eighteen please navigate away and find something more appropriate for your age.

This story presents erotic content of a female-dominated variety. If such content is not to your liking, I recommend reading other material.

I hope you enjoy my story, please rate this story and constructive feedback is always appreciated. Thank you.

My Freshman Year of College, I attempted to keep in touch with some people from high school, although not very many, mostly people who ran in the same social circles as me. However, I was friends with nearly everyone on Facebook. I discovered quickly how kinky and submissive I was. I hadn't lost my virginity yet, but was finding myself most attracted to the bitchier and bossier girls, rather than the ones more like me, laid-back, good-natured, and a eager to please.

One night I was getting a paper done very late and looked at my Facebook friends, a girl I knew in high school, Emily. Emily and I were never exactly friends, we ran in different circles and had different hobbies and friends. She was supposedly good at track and field, but I wouldn't really know. She was what might be described as "curvy," in a genuine sense, not just as a polite way some girls tell people they're overweight. She had a somewhat athletic frame. She was about 5'5" and she had large breasts, and wavy brown hair that usually was tied back in a cute sporty kind of way, but she was not a tomboy, she liked wearing skirts and makeup, and feminine tops. She had legs that were athletically thick, but still plenty feminine. She had a pretty face, that was mildly freckly enough to give her a wholesome girl-next-door vibe, which was something I always liked. She was going to a different school as me, but one in the same college town.

I was kind of bored and needed a distraction so I messaged her with "working late too?"

She messaged back, "Hey Holden, not exactly, kind of had a date and the guy bailed early."

I decided to say, "that sucks, why?"

She said, "well he kind of found out some stuff about me and he wasn't into it."

"What kind of stuff---if you don't mind," I asked.

"Oh, everyone knows it I guess," said Emily, "I'm like really kinky."

I was shocked, "How so?" I was just thinking about my kinks too and discovering them.

"I kind of want to be in control, maybe discipline someone a bit," she said, "I can be really bossy in a relationship, and I guess a lot of guys don't like that."

"There are some guys that like that, and you'll find them," I said.

"Yeah, but nowhere around me." she said.

I got a little gutsy and said, "you're really cute, Emily, guys would do a lot for you."

"You'd be surprised," she said, "I was hoping a guy would be at least curious. I even went to the fetish club, guys there were almost all dominants or just looking for any sex, not real subs."

"What's a real sub?" I asked.

"A guy who actually wants me to take charge. A guy who wants to be my slave. A guy who is going to call me Mistress and knows exactly what that means. I want a guy who wants to let me be superior to him and enjoys getting bossed around," said Emily, "I want my slave to wear whatever I tell him to wear, or not wear. I want a guy who wants to be punished, and accepts that I'm always right. A ton of guys think submitting is just being on the bottom. I want a guy who is content to have no sex while I sleep with some other dude, or girl."

I was getting really turned on.

"Maybe guys think it's a big commitment and don't want that kind of surrender," I said, "although, can you keep something between us?"

"Uh...sure," said Emily.

"I think getting pushed around and submitting to a pretty girl sounds kind of hot. I don't know if I actually would like it in practice, but in theory the idea has been kind of hot to me for as long as I can remember," I said.

There was a long pause.

"Forget I said anything," I added later.

Emily said, "Huh. Interesting. You go to Quincy U, right?"

"Yeah," I said.

"That's not far from me, think you can meet me at the Starbucks on Abigail St, say Thursday at 6:30?" asked Emily.

"I can do that," I said, if only she could hear the excitement in my voice.

"I'll need your number," Emily said.

"Sure, (617)867-5309," I replied.

"I'll see you then," said Emily, "you'll be paying."

"Okay," I replied.

"Now take care of yourself and go to bed, and no masturbating," Emily added.

I promptly said goodnight and signed off then went to bed. I felt like I didn't have a choice. I usually would have stayed up a bit later. I actually also didn't masturbate, which I did almost every night, I had a roommate, but my bed was strategically positioned in a sort of alcove, so he couldn't observe me unless he really wanted to crane his neck, and he would be far creepier than me masturbating if he pulled that kind of stunt.

After my classes on Thursday were over, I went back to my room, I showered, shaved, and wore some of the few nice clothes I had. I was extremely nervous and headed to Starbucks to ensure I got there early.

I sat down in the corner and ordered an Earl Grey Tea, I took it black. I got a text from an unknown number for a Venti order than went on for two paragraphs. It ended with, "have it on the table before I get there." So I placed the order and upon its completion I brought it over to a table in the corner.

Emily entered the Starbucks about five minutes after the order was done, and she looked remarkable. Her curvy frame was accented by tight shirt showing ample cleavage and a short pleated skirt, showing off what I could tell were athletic thighs and she wore some short, fashionable boots and had her light brown hair tied back in a ponytail. She seemed to glide more than walk as she entered the room. She sat down and looked at the coffee she got took a sip and said, "Good boy! Hi Holden, I'm not really sure what else to say, this is my first time with this in truth. The other guys seemed to just want sex and didn't care how they got it."

"That's okay, I have no experience in this kind of thing either. This is experimental and I've never had sex," I told her.

"Well, for starters, we might want to talk about no-gos and expectations. First, in public we're just any other two friends, I will be bossy and tease a bit, but in general, we'll seem within what is normal. Of course, I'll still be in charge whenever we're together, but everything will seem reasonable. Now, when it's just us and we're safe, that's when the dynamic changes. I want to be perfectly in charge. I'll be giving you a safe word for now, but I want to eventually take those training wheels off. In private, you call me Mistress, and whatever I say has the power of law. You'll be serving me not only by cleaning my dorm, doing my laundry, and driving me places, but also you'll be able to have your fun, if you do a good job, cleaning my dorm might get you sexy perks, of course a bad job and I might give you a spanking or even finding me kicking your balls," Emily smiled in a predatory way. You'll become obedient in time. Now, of course in public you can wear whatever you normally wear, but in private....well maybe you'll be naked, or in panties, or in a cute maid uniform I bought. You might also be wearing makeup. If you're really good I might take your virginity, but for now, if you get sex it's with my strap-on. Of course, I'll be having sex when it strikes my fancy, so be sure to keep my room stocked with condoms and keep it spotless. What do you think?"

"Uh...that's a lot to process, Emily..." I began.

"Shut up!" said Emily sternly, "see how this works? I'm the boss." She smiled sweetly and said in a stern voice, "Your answer? This is my fantasy; it sounds like it's your fantasy too. Your dick seems to agree." I looked down and had tent in my pants. I was terrified, but this was something I desperately wanted and never thought I could get it with a girl as cute as Emily.

"Yes, I agree to that, Emily," I said.

"Good boy," said Emily in a sweet tone, switching back to firm, "now as it is a weekend, we're going to go back to my dorm for an orientation session. You will be allowed to ask questions for the duration of the day. My roomie, Chrissy, is going home for the weekend, but if you stay on as my slave after this weekend, you will serve her too. I'm sure you won't object," she showed me a picture on her phone of a girl with messy reddish hair, "right?" Chrissy looked cute in the picture, with a trim figure and large breasts, and was definitely someone I wouldn't mind being my Mistress.

"Focus on me, boy," said Emily, "I'm your actual Mistress, Chrissy you will simply call 'Miss,' do you understand?"

"Yes, Emily," I said.

"Good boy," Emily said, then she continued, "I'm almost done with my drink, I think we should walk back to my room to give you an idea of where to go and what to do."

"Certainly," I said.

Emily took a big swig and said, "throw this out."

We walked back to her dorm. Emily walked in a very upright and confident way, and I followed behind her, looking more cautious and nervous. She said hi to a few girls before swiping in and beckoning me to follow. As we went through the halls a few other girls were smiling and giggling, mostly just gossipy types, but was it possible they knew about my special arrangement with Emily?

As soon as Emily unlocked her door and directed me in, she shut it and locked it and said, "so to start, no more Emily. It's Mistress Emily, understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Emily," I said.

"Good boy," she replied, "Now get on your knees."

I fell to my knees.

I surveyed the room, it was tidier than the room I had, it wasn't extremely meticulous, but neat enough. The beds were made, Emily's bedspread was dark blue, but her roommate's was pink, which matched the rug they had put in. The desks had two closed laptops on the desks, Emily's was black, the other was silver. Emily's had a logo of the track and field team at our college and a sticker that said "Girl's Rule!" on it. I had a feeling that would prove to me more than just a cute teenage slogan very soon. There we a couple of posters with different singers and music groups that girls' liked, One Direction, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, whomever. Chrissy had a rally sign that read "Biden Harris, 2020." This wasn't going to be my choice, not that I had any love for the alternative. Emily had a poster that said "The Future is Female." That was yet to be decided, but within the four walls of this dorm room, that was going to be very true.

The clothes in the open closet were ordinary and the window showed a nice view across campus. A gentle and early autumn breeze rolled in. I was taking it in before Mistress Emily spoke again, "okay boy, clothes off."

I got my shoes, socks, shirt and ultimately pants off and she said, "Undies too, let's see what you're working with. I slowly peeled them down; Emily gathered my clothes and tossed them to the side. I instinctively covered my genitals with my hands.

"Hands at your sides!" said Emily with a harshness and loudness. She began pacing back and forth in front of me before standing directly in front of me. "Not a lot of muscle definition, definitely a weakling." Emily flexed a bit, she was right, she was definitely stronger than me.

Emily held my penis in her and then put her hand on my balls, she was gentle, but examined them. Needless to say, the instant she touched it I was erect. "A little on the small side," said Emily finally, "but not too small, but most beta boys like you are hung the same way. I will certainly be getting my pleasure from more adequate men, if you're lucky, or I'm having a rough night maybe your tongue is more adequate. Now get on your knees, bitch." I dropped to my knees quickly.

"Tell me, slave, how does it feel to be on your knees?" asked Emily.

"Mistress Emily, I feel beneath you," I said.

"That's because you are, being on your knees just makes it clearer. Now kiss my boots and let me explain the rules," she said.

I kissed her boots as a gesture of submission. Then came back to my knees to listen.

"You're going to be here all weekend. If I remember you at all from high school, I trust you were a good little geek and got your homework done in advance. If not, I recommend it going forward. Friday and Saturday night, unless otherwise noted, you will sleep on the floor underneath my bed. You will be permitted a blanket and pillows, if it's particularly cold that may increase, but for now it will do. Clothing is a privilege to be earned, my roommate and I will determine what should be allowed. Every Saturday morning you are to awake at 7 AM, and 8 AM on Sundays. You are to go to the kitchen near the lobby of my dormitory and make me breakfast. I will leave instructions. Any guests who stay here will be entitled to the same benefits. If no orders are submitted, you may prepare scrambled eggs and toast. The breakfast ingredients needed will be in my fridge. You may have breakfast, but will eat it from a plate on the floor, where you will have all meals, unless otherwise noted. Good behavior can be rewarded with eating over a table, if you're really good maybe my roomie and I can let you eat it off our feet or bums." Emily smirked at my erection and said, "you like that, huh bitch? Just know if you're bad, I may take your utensils away or limit your breakfast to cold gruel. So you better behave. Clearly, you'll need to go in public to make our breakfasts or do other tasks so, you can wear you regular clothes, just with this underneath." Emily showed me hot pink pair of panties and smiled.

"After breakfast we usually go to the gym, this will make us stronger, which will make any punishments we inflict more severe. It also makes us hot and athletic, say thank you," said Emily.

"Thank you, " I said meekly.

Emily pivoted toward me crouched down a slapped me HARD across the face, I fell on my side, "Try again, bitch!"

"Thank you, Mistress," I said.

"You're welcome," she said back, immediately continuing, "you will bring us water and towels as needed. We will then go back to the dorm and you will clean the sweat off our armpits and anywhere else we think is needed with your tongue. Then we will take showers. You can't go into the girls' restroom, so you can wait in the room and work on cleaning it. We're not total slobs, but that's going to be a sizable chunk of your work. That means cooking, dusting, vacuuming, taking out the trash, and the like. You will be graded on this, which will decide your orgasms, or other treats, and spankings, ball busting, being left in bondage when we're out and so on. I really am going to enjoy all three. Now, both of us will face-sit you. Your performance will decide if we make you pass out or if we give you some room to breathe. This may involve eating our bums or our pussies, but those are privileges you earn too, boy. Got that?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"Now, the other thing you have to do is give us a foot rub or back rub whenever we say so, eating our pussies is a rare privilege, but understand that may be asked for as well. This can result in punishments and rewards too. You'll be graded and treated accordingly," said Emily, "also, if you do a good job you will get positive attention. I do need a love life, and even though you're clearly going to be beneath me and I'm going to get plenty of what I need from other guys, with both my roommate and I you will have chances to make out with us, and maybe the rare blow job, or even proper intercourse, but don't count on it. Hand jobs and foot jobs are going to be more likely, provided you're good. If you do get sex from either of us, understand it's our orgasms that count and mean something, you won't matter. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress," I said.

"This rule is very important, your Mistresses are superior to you, you're going to be a slave. I am always right before everyone, and my roommate is next in line. You need to act like a slave. You're going to learn girls are superior to guys in all ways, but most importantly your Mistresses' word is law. We're always right. You're always wrong. We're smarter and stronger than you, and you better make sure that's known. You're lucky to be useful to us. Got that, bitch?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good boy, now can you follow my rules? Make sure. Because if you do, we're starting. If not, fuck off."

"Yes, Mistress," I said. I was a bit scared to give up that much control, but I had fantasized about being dominated by pretty girls since as long as I can remember and was turned on like never before that my dreams were coming true.

"Do you have any questions?" said Emily, suddenly sweetly.

"Uh, yes, Mistress, I do want to serve you, but there are simply weekends I cannot be here for family or academic reasons, like Parents' Weekend is coming up and--" Emily cut me off.

"If you are sick, or have some kind of important appointment, or paper due, communicate that to me in advance. I can accommodate. Chrissy isn't your Mistress, so simply send her an apology after notifying me," said Emily firmly, "that said, don't make a habit of it. And you'll probably get kicked in the balls when you report here on Friday night."

"Thank you Mistress, and just a few more things, can we please keep this discrete?" I asked.

"Yes, you, me, Chrissy, and maybe one or two of our girlfriends might know, but that's it," answered Emily.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said.

"You're welcome, bitch," said Emily in a friendly and cheerful tone, "anything else?"

"Yes, report here on Friday at 6PM, she said, Friday nights are usually for going out, so they'll be gentler for you, you can use that time to cleaning up in our room, we'll greet you and give you a key. If there are any difficulties getting there on time, let us know. Our time is very important," said Emily, she sat on her bed and said, "are these answers okay?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress," I said, "I am ready to serve you!"

"We're not done yet, I need to train you," said Emily, sitting on her bed, "you might think your punishments are something you can handle, but I need to help you see what it is. Lay across my lap, slave boy."

"Yes, Mistress," I said and stood up and laid across her knees on my back.

Emily slapped me again, hard. At least I hadn't fallen on the floor this time, "stupid boy! On your stomach! Now before I squeeze your balls!"

I didn't need to be told twice, I flipped over or the lap of the dominant cutie who said, "Not hold still."

*THWACK* Emily slapped me on the bum with her open hand. For a mere slap on my buttocks, not a particularly vulnerable area, it hurt.

*THWACK* That one hurt even more, this girl was strong!

*THWACK* I made a sharp inhale to try to power through the pain.

*THWACK* I yelped in pain from this one, which elicited a giggle from my tormenters.

*THWACK*THWACK*THWACK* She hit me thrice in rapid succession causing me to yelp even more loudly, she giggled and said "you are such a bitch, I wish I enslaved you back in high school."

After three more spanks she said, "Now thank your Mistress, bitch boy!"

"Thank you, Mistress," I said.

"Now we have two more spanks to give you, she grabbed her hairbrush and hit me with the flat side of it, using it as a paddle. She hit me there "THUD.* It hurt vastly more than he hand and stung when it hit.

I was beginning to tear from the paid.

*THUD* I once again yet out a canine-sounding yelp, causing her to elicit a feminine giggle.

12