Bullied Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Al...alright. I think I can do that."

"Brilliant!" the teacher beamed, "Now then, I need to make a quick call. Class? Please take your chairs, your utensils and form a half-circle here in front. Ms Juggs? Would you stand there at the blackboard?"

Rustling and whispering filled the room as everyone got into place. When finally everyone found their seat, Mr Howler said, "Ms Juggs? Could you remove your clothes, please?"

Amanda looked at him quizzically.

"We are learning anatomy here, so it would be a shame to let this opportunity go unused, no? You surely don't mind?"

With a reddening head, Amanda slowly got out of her tight uniform. It was one thing to expose her boobs at every corner, but stripping in front of the class? On the other hand, this was actually a valid reason, right? Art models had to get naked all the time!

The corset popped off her body with might. Now, she was standing there only in her panties and with that ridiculous basketball net.

"The nipples as well, Miss?"

Amanda took one of the disks between her fingers and pulled, desperate to get the thing off her body. But instead of having it pop from her stretched breast, she let it slip and moaned in pain. The poor girl just couldn't remove the clamps on her own.

"I need help with this," she sobbed.

"Did you say something?"

"I need help, they are stuck. Could you, please?"

"How are those removed?"

"Just pull them away. They will snap right off."

Mr Howler took one of the clamps in his hand and started to pull. Amanda whimpered as her breast slowly stretched outward.

"It doesn't look like it'll come off though."

"Just pull harder, please?"

He yanked at her tits with force. Amanda screamed at the top of her lungs but finally the clamp disengaged..

"More rubber bands? I didn't ask for small ones, I think?"

"It was... it was the janitor's idea. He thought you might need them. Could you get them off, please?"

Mr Howler carefully pulled the tiny bands from her terribly swollen nipple.

"You need help with the other side as well?"

"Y....yes..."

The second one was much quicker as Mr Howler now knew what to do. He quickly reached out and ripped the bumper off.

"Aiiii!" screamed the poor girl and grabbed her hurting nipples once the second set of rubber bands had been removed as well. It took her a few moments to recover, but finally she was able to put her hands down again.

"What is this thing that you are wearing? Aren't you supposed to wear the school-issued fishnet?"

"It's... it's a basketball net. The fishnet was... not working for me."

"Huh? You use sports equipment instead of a proper uniform? Can you get out of it?"

Amanda tried to pull her breasts back through the mesh but it was too tight.

"I might need your help again with this."

"Alright, let me try."

She felt his hands grabbing her from behind. They quickly found her breasts and toyed with her hurting nipples a bit. She was about to say something when they went further and got hold of the tight rope constricting her tit. He repeatedly tugged at the tight bindings but soon found out that it wouldn't be so easy.

"Class? I need your assistance here. Everyone, get hold of that net and pull it towards you. Let's get it off of her so we can see the beauty hidden underneath."

Amanda squirmed as all those eager hands grabbed her body. The net was stuck to her like a second skin, but somehow the combined effort worked and they slowly peeled the odd piece away, even managing to pull her swollen breasts through the tiny gaps. Finally, she was free from that strange prison.

Mr Howler scrutinized her and nodded, "Now off with the skirt and panties."

Amanda was, oddly enough, still embarrassed about getting naked. Somehow, she managed to put both pieces away and was now standing there just in her socks and shoes.

"Yeah, get those off, too, please?"

So the socks and shoes followed the rest of her clothing.

Amanda was now standing in front of the blackboard, buck-naked and shivering, carefully scrutinized by her fellow students only inches away from her.

"You are a stunning girl, Ms Juggs! A perfect model for our anatomy session. Everyone, please get seated again and draw some sketches. Study this beautiful specimen in every detail."

Pens scratched over paper as the students got to work. They carefully examined every piece of her naked form, sometimes even getting up to inspect her body more closely and maybe sample an interesting part of her. Amanda's feet started to cramp already, but she didn't dare to move.

"Alright, everyone had a good look, I assume? So let's focus on her fabulous breasts now. Rick, Ben, would you mind heading down to the janitor? He'll give you something that we need to proceed with our study."

The two boys left the room while Mr Howler continued with his lesson.

"What we will do now is to study how the shape of her breast changes when some pressure is applied. An easy example is when I touch her globes like this,"

He grabbed Amanda's left breast and slowly strengthened the grip. His fingers sank into the soft tissue as he increased the force bit by bit.

"Aiiiiee, Mr Howler! This hurts!"

"I'm sorry my dear, but this is important. Class? Can you see how my fingers color her flesh white and the surrounding area gets a bit reddish? This is what I mean. Observe how her breast changes, how the tissue slowly deforms."

He removed his hand, leaving back an imprint of his fingers.

"Another important example is the kinetics. Watch carefully."

Amanda yelped as his flat hand crashed against the underside of her left boob, causing it to fly upwards and smack against her chin.

"And of course, a sideways motion produces different patterns," he slapped the soft side of her right breast so it crashed into its neighbor. Amanda screamed, "Mr Howler?! This is not appropriate! I am in pain!"

"As you can see, our model is a bit agitated which is terribly distracting for any artist. And this is precisely the reason why I sent Ben and Rick down. Ah, here they are again. Now Ms Juggs, I'm really sorry about this but believe me, it helps our students to focus on the important aspects of this session."

Amanda was still holding her breast after it was so brutally squeezed and had no idea what was happening to her. This was definitely more than simple posing! Suddenly, the teacher had a scarf in his hand.

"Please hold still."

Before Amanda understood what he was up to, she was blind. She wanted to yank the blindfold off but strong hands grabbed her wrists and pulled them back, quickly tying her hands together. Unless the poor, young woman wanted to run away blindly and fall over chairs and tables, she was stuck for good.

"Ben, Rick, I assume the rest is outside? Please bring everything in now."

12