Housekeeper from Hell

Story Info
Linda hires a housekeeper but things spiral out of control.
26.5k words
4.46
30.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juanita Perez wasn't really in need of a job. Her husband's drug money was keeping the family in good stead, but she needed some time away from the house before she went mad. Her sons, Angelo and Sergio, were driving her crazy and her man was always inviting the wrong type of people home. Getting a job allowed her to get away from it all for a while, and maybe just gave her a chance to have some fun as well.

Some of the jobs on the market were just not for her though. So much work involved and just meagre wages for her trouble. Also, where was the fun in working your fingers to the bone? In her late 40's now, it was no time to work herself to death.

Juanita was just thinking about giving up and going home when she rang the bell on the last apartment on her list.

The door opened to reveal the cutest, prettiest, and yet sexiest thing she had ever seen. The girl was about 25. She was slim and only 5 feet tall but she boasted some serious curves beneath her tight t-shirt and jean shorts.

"Hi, I'm Linda. You must be Juanita, the maid," said the girl grudgingly and allowed Juanita in.

Juanita spied the ring on the hottie's finger and guessed she was married.

"So, what kind of work are we talking about here," Juanita asked after they were seated on the comfortable sofa.

"Oh, mostly cleaning. I can do the cooking and anything else, but I just don't get enough time for cleaning. I'm a teacher, you see," explained Linda as though that made everything obvious.

"I don't do dishes, toilets, sweeping, and ironing," said Juanita firmly,

Linda seemed unhappy about that, but nodded reluctantly. The reality was that she had no real experience with maids and the ones who she met were terribly lazy.

"Also, I don't do vacuuming and curtains," said Juanita, trying her luck. To her surprise, the naive girl went along with it, although she was clearly not happy.

Juanita paused for a moment and studied her new potential employer; particularly her big round breasts and obviously curvy behind. The girl seemed insecure, inexperienced, and obviously a fool. There was fun to be had here.

"One more thing. I need to be referred to as Mrs Juanita if that's alright."

Linda seemed surprised by this but agreed. Good help was hard to find for people who didn't have experience in the area. Juanita smiled.

"Now let's talk about pay."

***

A month had gone by since that fateful day, and Juanita couldn't have been happier. She was having an easy job with light cleaning and great pay. She even got to watch TV whenever Linda and her husband were not around.

Linda's husband was rarely around at all; he seemed over-dedicated to his work. Linda was also away working at a school. She also was a bit too naive and gave Juanita too much freedom. She often went out shopping and left the house in Juanita's hands.

For her part, Juanita took full advantage of this setup and even managed to take a few things that wouldn't be missed. By now she had already been into Linda's underwear drawer. It was the best place to look if you really wanted to learn about a girl, and Linda was simply too naive to lock her bedroom door to keep the prying eyes of her maid away.

Juanita was pleased to find a lot of pale pink panties in the drawer. Pink was a nice lesbian colour and the pale colours were indicative of a bottom. However, Linda really seemed to be a straight girl who just didn't know about any of this. Linda was neat and knew she looked good but did not want the affection of men who were not her husband. In addition to being very pretty, she was hot tempered and naive to the point of foolishness. She also seemed like the perfect target for a bully.

It had been fun negotiating her pay with Linda. Before she knew it, Linda had agreed to pay an astronomical sum. It helped that the naive little prude was terrible at maths and Jaunita broke down the numbers when she quoted them. It was like taking candy from a baby.

"LINDA, HONEY, DON'T FORGET TO DO THE IRONING!"

"Yes, Mrs Juanita!"

Juanita smiled to herself. Calling her employer by her first name was just perfect and Linda was forced to refer to her as 'Mrs Juanita'. This always made Juanita smile.

Linda was actually doing most of the cooking and cleaning, while spending her husband's money on a maid who barely did any work. Things were almost perfect for Juanita. Almost.

The only thing Juanita wanted now was to have a bit more fun with her good looking employer. Juanita was a bully at heart and loved to have a bit of fun at someone else's expense. Linda seemed to be the perfect little stooge and she was quite the looker. She had a very pretty face framed by lustrous dark hair and seemed to have a nice round ass and big lovely tits. Juanita was constantly checking out her employer and managed to do it without getting caught. Linda had some body and Juanita was eager to see more of it.

Laundry was one of the few things that Juanita actually did. It was simple enough to load all the clothes in the washing machine and let it do all the work, and it was also a tool she could use against Linda.

"Linda, I'm about to wash some clothes. I think you need to give me the dress you're wearing as well," said Juanita as naturally as possible.

"I.. What.. I mean. It's not dirty," stammered Linda in response.

"Of course it is. I can't be doing laundry everyday, so I need to do everything right now. Otherwise, I'll have to do laundry tomorrow as well."

"But.. Oh, very well. I'll go and change into something else," replied Linda exasperated.

Linda didn't really like the maid much, but everyone told her good help was hard to get. She just didn't realize that Juanita wasn't really "good help".

"Why don't you take it off and hand it over right now? I can't wait around, Linda."

"Why can't you wait a few minutes?" Linda asked in annoyance, trying not to lose her temper.

Linda had a short temper that normally landed her in a lot of trouble. Keeping her cool was always a challenge.

"No. I'm busy and need to get all this work done, Linda. Hand it over."

Linda liked to think she was a woman of the world, who was strong and independent. However, the reality was that she was terrible at dealing with other people, especially those who were firm with her. She was also really shy about showing some skin to anyone other than her husband.

"I... I would be in my bra and panties. That's not alright, Mrs Juanita."

"Nonsense, dear. It's just us girls here anyway. Nothing unusual. Now, take it off. Come on."

"But Mrs Juanita..."

Linda's voice had taken on a pleading tone, but that was no use in this situation. Juanita pounced on this weakness like a cat on a mouse.

"HURRY UP, Linda! I need to get the washing done. RIGHT NOW!"

Juanita strode over to her employer, grabbed hold of the hem of Linda's dress, and pulled it up and off so quickly that Linda didn't even have time to do anything other than stare stupidly.

"I.. I.. What on earth!" Linda was struggling to react to being suddenly stripped down to her bra and panties and found herself completely wrongfooted.

"There, nothing to it," said Juanita as she added the dress to the laundry and walked away, struggling not to smile.

Juanita didn't stare at Linda immediately since she didn't want to give the game away. Instead she took quick peaks at Linda's body while she wasn't looking. Linda looked gorgeous. Her pale blue bra and panty set looked great and her big round boobs and nice ass were a lot more visible now than they had ever been before. The look of shock and dismay on her face was incredibly funny though and Juanita had to do her best not to laugh.

When Linda scurried away to her bedroom to change, Juanita watched that cute butt wiggle away and grinned widely. That was so much fun. Juanita was looking forward to doing that again.

Now that the precedent was set, Juanita was going to make sure she kept up the pressure.

***

One week later and Linda was struggling to keep her clothes on.

"But I only just wore these shorts, Mrs Juanita!"

"Linda, we need to wash these or it'll never get done," replied Juanita firmly and tugged them down her employer's shapely legs.

This had become a daily routine now and Juanita was enjoying taking the clothes off Linda.

"These panties need a wash as well," said Juanita. Before Linda could react or even begin to object, Juanita grabbed the dainty little panties and shucked them down and off.

Juanita had just enough time to note that Linda was completely shaved down there before she covered up with her hands, squealed like a little piglet, and hurried off towards the bedroom.

Juanita grinned widely as she checked out Linda's bare buttcheeks as they bounced and wobbled enticingly as she ran. Those cheeks were both firm and soft at the same time and perfectly rounded. Truly a thing of beauty.

In her haste to get away, Linda accidentally pulled on her bedroom door instead of pushing it open and that gave Juanita another full minute to stare at the bimbo's bare backside while she frantically tried to pull open a door that was meant to be pushed.

It was only once the bedroom door slammed shut, that Juanita allowed herself to laugh. This was the first time she had managed to remove an undergarment and it marked a key day in her relationship with her young boss. The sight of that bare bottom was a joy to behold and she was determined to see the sight again.

And see it again she did!

The very next day, Juanita knocked on Linda's bedroom door, while the poor dear was changing. Linda opened the door enough to look out and speak to her. Juanita asked her some nonsensical questions as she peeked into the bedroom. Unbeknownst to Linda, her bare bottom was clearly reflected in a mirror behind her. Juanita had adjusted it earlier in the day so that it would show someone standing behind the door. This time, Juanita couldn't keep the smile off her face and she was lucky that Linda was naive and didn't realize she was putting on a show. The cute butt cheeks were perfectly framed in the mirror as Linda hid her naked self behind the door.

***

Another week went by and it was a tough week for Linda. She was cooking, cleaning, ironing, and generally doing everything except the laundry. The amount of work was taking its toll and she was exhausted. She was so tired that it was becoming difficult to argue with Juanita over the now daily attempts to strip her.

Linda was annoyed by the whole thing, but she just wasn't clever enough to realize that she was being targeted by a perverted bully who was much more intelligent than her and determined to get her out of her clothes.

At that very moment, Linda was unsuccessfully trying to keep her big breasts under control as they bounced about. Juanita had just removed her bra so suddenly that her breasts seemed to almost explode out of their confines with an audible POP.

Juanita bit her lip to keep from laughing. This was the second day in a row she had stripped Linda butt naked and boy was she loving it. Getting Linda out of her clothes was the most amusing and entertaining thing she had ever done in her long life and it gave her an intoxicating adrenaline rush.

Linda wore bras that were a size too small for her, mainly because she wasn't very clever with choosing the right size for herself. As a result, Linda's breasts seemed to burst out of her bra once it was taken off. The lovely tits made an embarrassing "boing" sound as they popped free of their tight confines and left their owner feeling mortified.

"Mrs Juanita! Please stop taking off my clothes! You can do the laundry another time! Surely this can wait!" Linda was exasperated and now very red faced from both anger and embarrassment. She was trying to make a stand but it was very hard to do so when dressed in her birthday suit.

"Oh stop fussing, Linda, and get me the detergent," said Juanita in a throwaway manner as she shoved Linda's clothes into the washing machine.

Linda grumbled under her breath, but she got the detergent, forgetting to cover up in the process.

Juanota licked her lips. At just 5 feet tall, Linda towered over absolutely nobody, but she made up for her lack of height with big round breasts that were 38D according to her bras. She had a slim waist and the best round bubble butt Juanita had ever seen. That ass was shapely and smooth and Juanita was enjoying the sight of it. Linda was completely shaved down there and she had little brown nipples that were oh so pinchable.

Juanita couldn't quite believe her luck. It felt great to strip and boss around such a good looking married girl.

"Oh, and bring me a cup of tea as well," ordered Juanita once Linda returned with the detergent.

"What! I'm not about to..."

"Linda, it looks like you've gained a bit of weight," said Juanita, cutting off her employer mid-tirade.

This stopped Linda on her tracks and she looked down at herself with a look of worry etched on her pretty face.

"Do you think so?"

"Yes. Make some tea and then let's check you out."

Linda went off to make the tea, leaving Juanita to giggle once out of earshot as she stared at Linda's departing bare rear end.

Once Linda was back with the tea, Juanita got out the weighing scale. What Linda didn't know was that Juanita had tampered with it so that it added a few kilos more.

"On my goodness! I've gained weight!"

Linda was almost panicking now and Juanita quickly took charge over the insecure nitwit.

"Let me measure you and see what we can do."

Saying this Juanita produced a tape measure and wrapped it around Linda's waist. Her hips were next, followed by her thighs, and finally the big breasts were measured. Linda was a sexy 38-24-36 girl and Juanita loved handling the foolish married bimbo.

"Cup size matters too," said Juanita and got a hold of Linda's breasts.

Linda's tits were hefted, bounced, squeezed, and handled by Juanita as she pretended to measure a cup size.

It was a real mark on Linda's level of intelligence that she didn't realize she was being toyed with at this point.

***

A week went by and all the cleaning and cooking was starting to get to Linda. She really just wanted to sleep after all the work she was doing.

"Laundry!"

"Mrs Juanita, I just need.."

Before Linda could even complete her sentence, her clothes were off and she was butt naked in front of her housekeeper once again.

For her part, Juanita was getting better and better at stripping her employer. After doing it on a daily basis, she was getting the hang of undressing the cutie and she was gaining quite an intimate knowledge of Linda's clothes. With a few quick tugs and pulls, Linda was soon in her birthday suit.

Linda was so tired that she didn't even notice the big horny grin on Juanita's face. She took a lot of personal pleasure in lowering Linda's panties and tugging them down her sexy thighs. Also, watching Linda's boobs explode out of her bra was a sight she would never get tired of seeing.

The weighing scale was produced with a flourish. Linda wasn't clever enough to realize that it was always placed nearby so that Juanita could get hold of it quickly.

Linda was shepherded onto it and she gasped in surprise.

"I've gained another kilo!" Linda exclaimed in dismay. She was too naive to realize that Juanita had tampered with it again.

The truth was that Linda was actually losing weight due to the amount of work she was doing and the stress of being stripped naked everyday. Her body was nice and trim and did not have any extra ounce of fat anywhere.

"Oh, mi tonta, let's investigate," said Juanita and produced the measuring tape with a flick of her wrist.

The measuring tape was wrapped tightly around Linda's ass, and Juanita studied those lovely butt cheeks closely as she pretended to read the measurement.

"Just as I thought, it's gone straight to your ass, mi querida payasa."

Linda groaned unhappily. She was very figure conscious and very insecure about her ass.

"Don't worry about this, Linda. My cousin, Alejandro, is a personal trainer. He can help you lose some weight. He's an experienced trainer and will get your weight down so that you can have a perfect body."

Having a perfect body was very important to Linda and she was very sensitive about the size of her ass, so she agreed immediately.

"Alejandro is a professional, he will get you in shape in no time!"

Linda was so pleased to hear this that she forgot that she was completely naked as she thanked Juanita wholeheartedly and even hugged her smirking maid. Juanita patted Linda on her naked butt with a shark-like grin on her face.

***

Alejandro placed the beer bottle to his lips and slobbered the liquid that flowed out thirstily. He was drunk as usual, but not drunk enough that he didn't understand what Juanita was telling him. The idea was entertaining and pretending to be a personal trainer sounded like fun to him. He also liked the idea of messing around with some girl.

"What's init for me, eh?" said Alejandro as he put his bottle down and scratched his considerable belly.

Juanita thought for a moment. She had thought carefully about who to pick as a personal trainer. Alejandro was overweight, short, and unfit, but he had nerves of steel and could keep up a charade as well as anyone she knew. He was a plumber but he could pull off a strict, demanding personal trainer. Convincing him to do it was an easy matter.

Juanita slid a photograph of Linda across the grimy table.

"Dios mio!"

The married girl was absolutely breathtaking.

"And this girl is the idiot that you want to have a bit of fun with?"

"Si, si."

"And we get to see her naked?" asked Alejandro incredulously.

Juanita smiled and nodded.

"Then I'm in, mi querida!" Alejandro said, smacking his hand on the table in excitement and accidentally dropping the beer bottle to the floor where it smashed.

***

Alejandro cracked his knuckles and the sound echoed around the apartment like gunshots. He was just getting warmed up although his client looked like she was running low on energy.

Linda was on all fours on the floor and completely exhausted. She wore black tights that clung to her shapely legs like a second skin and a green tank top over a sports bra. She was starting to hate the little fat man and would probably have snapped at him if she wasn't so tired. Instead she resorted to whining, it was simply less exhausting.

"Can we take a break now? I can't do any more pushups!"

"Take a break? A break?? No way! You get that fat ass moving or you'll be wasting my time!" commanded Alejandro, sounding more like a dictator than a personal trainer, but Linda wouldn't know the difference. She never hired a personal trainer before and thought the rudeness was probably part of their schtick.

For his part, Alejandro was having a great time. He had hit feet up on Linda's coffee table and sipped some tea that Juanita had made for him. Both cousins were seated on the couch watching as Linda was put through her paces.

They had started off with some light stretching and Alejandro got his hands on the married girl for the first time. Just some light nudges and pressing to help her get limbered up and stretch properly. After that he got her to do jumping jacks, situps, pushups, squats, and a whole lot more that left Linda short of breath in no time. Despite her slim figure, she wasn't really the athletic type and struggled with even a little bit of working out.

After an hour of hard work, he got her to stretch again and this time the little man was more hands on. Linda was on her back and he put his weight on her, pushing her knees down to her chest. He got her in a boston crab, sitting on the small of her back and pulling her legs towards him. The aim of the stretching was not to limber her up anymore, but to give her a few aches and pains while getting his hands on the little sweetheart even more.

123456...8