Bullied into a Schoolgirl Sissy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw his old grotesque hands grabbing that veiny dick, pointing with it directly at my mouth.

I didn't care what would happen next.

I would swallow whatever this man offered me, that was my job, my purpose, my fate.

I was a human toilet.

...

...

...

I opened my eyes and a couple of tears ran down my face.

Blossom was warm, and she held me in her arms softly petting my head.

'Its ok... everything will be ok.' She said. 'None of it was real.'

____________

The ambiance of the room had changed now. The terrible vision of that alternate universe still lingered, but I was now, present in the moment.

A beautiful girl had received me here, and now was open and inviting my attentions. She was a safe harbor in that roiling sea of lustful damnation.

Blossom's face was beautiful in the midday light: rosy skin glistening with youth, her lips bowed, and her chin was delicate and rounded. She had the longest lashes I had seen without much help from any makeup. Her long blond hair was both smooth with soft waves giving it quite a lot of volume. It fell effortlessly to her breast-height. Breast large enough to drive her crop top blazer up and almost to the height of her nipples

As she broke her hug the scent of flowers and freshly cut grass lingered in the space between us. The smooth skin of her neck glistened with a dew-like moisture.

Her deep green eyes stared intently into my own.

'You shouldn't cry Sophie...' She said in a faint voice. Almost a whisper. 'You are too beautiful for that.'

Her slender fingers surprised me as they moved my red hair away from the left side of my face, the sun's light striking my profile without issue now. Surely, I must be glowing as much as she was in this light.

In this small safe glade inside the dark forest, two perfectly delicious prey shared an intimate moment.

Standing in front of me I saw that Blossom was almost the same height as me. Her low round-toe shoes, without any heel, taking away the small difference between our heights. Our large blue collar-bows standing at equal level, almost touching now, by how close the distance between us was.

Her lips called to me, red and moist with anticipation. Her mouth partly agape and a small coating of saliva beginning to coat the lower lip as time stood still around us.

The world outside this girls bathroom faded away, soon all I could hear were the few birds chirping as the flew over the courtyard's trees.

I raised my left hand and touched the wrist of the hand now caressing my hair.

'Do you... really find me beautiful?' I asked. Not a real question, but much more an invitation to act.

I had just seen what the ultimate consequences of becoming an "easy" girl, could be. But as I stood in front of that radiant green-eyed beauty, I felt completely safe.

She gazed down from my eyes, stopping the downwards movement on my lips. Then back to my eyes again. As she moved her sight once more to my lips I spread them slightly.

~Come... they are open for you...~ I thought, as I made myself as inviting as possible.

Her hands wrapped around my head, mine flew instinctively to wrap her tiny waist. Our bows pressed together, and we finally made contact.

~Strawberry...~

It had been only a few days since I had kissed a girl, but it felt like an eternity in my mind. The soft lips, moist and sleek. Delicious lip gloss rubbing together with my own. I felt her tongue, just the right size for my mouth attempting to invade my mouth. I let her in without resistance.

Her right hand squeezed the hair behind my ear and a soft moan escaped my trapped lips.

I felt a movement close to my chest, and then the sliding sensation as the blazer dropped from my left side, then the right. She was undressing me so fluidly I could not even think about anything but following suit and undressing her as well.

Soon I found the warmth of her body, unimpeded as the thin blouse we wore grew ever more permeable as sweat seeped through it. Her sweat and scent mixing with mine.

The whole space filling with the aroma of sexual femininity.

She slid her thumbs under the waistband of my skirt and pulled down. Easily enough, it fell to the floor. The black panties underneath now laid exposed to her view. She licked her lips as she saw the growing bulge inside.

I looked into the full-length mirror and saw how the red head beauty was now displayed most beautifully: a short white top, near see-through, the nipples of her perked up breasts hard as stone poking through the fabric. The large blue bow adorning the girl as she looked like a tiny delicious present.

Underneath, long white cotton thigh highs came all the way up; only a couple inches of exposed skin between them and the black panties, matching the black Lolita shoes underneath.

The blond girl in front, hungry with lust dropped to her knees. Her knee-high white socks, not covering an inch of those, soon to be reddened, knees.

She stared up at me as she closed the distance. Her green eyes ravenous as she moved her fingers to my panties.

The sudden assertiveness of her movements surprised me, and I saw in the mirror how as she dropped my panties down my hand moved to my mouth, shielding a quick gasp from view.

The doll-like dick: smooth, veinless, and beautiful; flipped up. Propelled by the elasticity of rock-hard muscles and throbbing blood. The pink tip bouncing in the air with every quick pulse from my heart.

She stared at it, entranced. 'Every inch of you is beautiful...'

The beautiful red strawberry lips reached the tip of my cock. She wrapped her lips around it and swallowed it whole without difficulty.

I let out a moan as the sweet sensation engulfed me.

I grabbed her head with both hands. Or rather, placed them delicately on top of it. My fingers running through her hair and twitching and contorting every time she took me balls deep into her throat.

'Ahhhnn.... Blossom....' I moaned. My back arched instinctively; my tongue lolled out in the air. My eyes rolled. The rhythm of her mouth took me up a constant swing of pleasure.

It must have not been a single minute since she started sucking on my cockette. But it already was near the point of no return. She must have sensed it somehow, because she pulled it out of her mouth with a light gasp.

I could see now: it was a feminine cock all the way through; even nearing orgasm it appeared like a beautiful harmless ornament.

A new desire swelled up in my heart, a feminine, submissive desire. Placed deep into my core through repeated mental conditioning: I want to provide pleasure.

I looked at that beautiful thing kneeling in front of me. I could not be above this utter beauty of natural artistry.

I knelt in front of her quickly, dropping to my knees automatically; like I belonged there. I held both her hands with my own and came in for another kiss.

The taste had changed now, still strawberry, but mixed with the slightest hint of cinnamon, sweetness and thin precum.

~Is this what I taste like? Cinnamon candy? ~

I pushed on her hands, first softly and then putting my weight in. She gave in to the advances and fell on her back. Legs spread out to either side, feet planted on the ground and knees slightly bent in a comfortable seating position.

I went onto all fours, feeling even more at home in this position than on my knees. Crawled two steps closer and sent my hands to her skirt, lowering it and her panties down in one fluid movement.

I did not know what to expect. Whether it would be a female's pussy or a feminized cock like mine. Either way I would swallow it whole and please it thoroughly.

It jumped out with force. Surprising me as it hit my left cheek. The head rosy and covered partially with smooth foreskin. No veins, no hair, no ridges, a perfectly smooth thing. Even the balls appeared made in some factory, featureless sacks of constrained masculinity. Shrunken to a size that matched the penis.

My brain did not make the now familiar connection: "Cock". This was not a cock. It would not trigger that rush of dopamine and rising fog.

~We do not have cocks. ~

Even still I could not resist the desire to make that beautiful girl moan.

I licked my lips and then proceeded to lick its tip. Sliding my tongue between the head and the foreskin. Sweetness, strawberry and thin precum. I took the head entirely into my mouth.

It didn't force my mouth to open much, but the taste was pleasant and the sound she made more than made the whole thing worth the effort. A delicious clit to be sucked and tortured.

I swallowed it whole, feeling it barely strike the back of my throat as I felt the smooth skin of her crotch on my nose and forehead.

I felt her back beginning to arch as she let herself fall onto the floor. Knees and feet now high up in the air and beginning to wrap around my shoulders as she moaned.

My own naked ass high up in the air, feeling the cold exposure of the elements as my dick began to drool forth a thin precum stream.

The moans had intensified enough, her sweat had condensed in her legs and waist and now I was swallowed in the humidity of her body. I felt a desire that I had not really felt for over ten days.

~I want to fuck her! ~

Blossom sensed my intentions, as I released my mouth from her cock, she opened her eyes and stood up.

She walked slowly towards the sinks, placing both palms on the lip of one of them and arching her back. Presenting her round ass to me. Her dick hard and throbbing but pointing directly to the floor, ready to discard her cum onto the drainage hole placed underneath.

I stood up and walked towards her, her pink hairless hole inviting me to enter, wet with transparent secretions. A naturally produced lubricant that, surely, all of us sissies could create.

I aligned the tip of my dick with her rose, finding that I needed to go into my tippy toes to reach the height required. Both of my delicate hands grabbed her thin waist.

The moan she let out was tiny, strained... a little girl begging for more. The walls of her body squeezed my cock tightly. And I let out a corresponding moan.

Our movements became synchronized, the rhythm of our hips intensified and soon I looked at the mirror in front: two little sluts, moaning and begging, hair bouncing with every thrust, mouths wide open ready for more.

I saw her dick drooling that familiar stream of precum, making arcs in the air with every up and down motion that our thrusts sent into it. All throughout she begged: 'More... More...'

I intensified my movements as much as I could, my smooth dick moving completely in and out of her butt with every thrust. The sissy inside me echoing her: *~More... more...~*

We were drenched in sweat. The sweet scent of feminine juices swallowing the whole bathroom: Cinamon and strawberry.

My own asshole had already begun to secrete that clear lubricant in such quantities that it was now dripping slowly through my thighs, making them glisten in the light.

But something was wrong.

No matter how long we took, how much I moved, or how sweet she moaned; something was missing.

'Sophie...' She moaned between breaths and looked at me. Pleasure and happiness were there, but also the sense that she was almost sorry for not being able to make me cum with her ass.

It was a feeling I echoed inside. ~The worst possible thing for a sissy. Not being able to please their partner. ~

...

'Are you girls ready for a real man now?'

...

The voice struck me as lightning.

*Cock*

The rush of dopamine came back. The fog rose, and I found my mind welcoming it as a savior.

~When had he... they... come in?!~

Seating down on a wide bench by the full-length mirror and the entrance door were three people:

Sia was closest, kneeling naked on the floor, her clothes were a pile near the mirror, and she was wearing only black thigh highs and her usual "extra slutty" high heels. Her silver cage shining in the light and her black obscene tattoos seeming to swirl with the vapor of humidity in the place.

Behind her, Feyd was standing: his lean black mass ripping with sweat and his cock hung besides Sia's face and over her left shoulder, thick blobs of spit were threatening to fall from it. Clearly Sia had already been quite busy, pleasuring her Master.

By the right of her and seating down in the bench, legs spread open, and feet firmly planted on the ground was Him.

So many others had garnered my attention today, but this man, this god... Being in his presence did much more than all the rest combined.

I was still deep inside Blossom's ass. But now both of us were frozen, not in fear, but in awe.

The wetness and emptiness in my butt grew and I felt the juices running threw my legs.

'I was enjoying the show for a while. But it seems you girls are growing frustrated in your efforts. So, I thought I might offer you my help.' Axiom's voice reminded me of the sea, calm and powerful. He could move or sink me on a whim.

Blossom straightened up and pressed her back against my body, searching for safety wherever she could find it.

I tried to find words to fight back, but as I looked to Sia: holding her Master's cock in her left palm, sweetly rubbing the spit coated thing against his cheek; I felt jealous.

I felt Blossom panting against my body, her sweat dripping from her back mixing with the one running over my breasts. I sensed her gasp and flinch as Axiom stood.

He moved slowly, without any need for rushing the moment; savoring the view and knowing well that this would take exactly as long as he wanted. His large black hands first placed on his knees and then serving as support as he propelled his huge body upwards.

I saw him rise and I felt the pull to kiss the feet that he stood on. But I was frozen, he did not want me to move, every cell of my body followed his instruction.

He circled the both of us, passing from my left side and then behind me. My back and ass feeling completely exposed to him as the dew like sweat condensed and mixed with the lubricant coming out of my readied butthole.

From the right side he reached in, not towards me, but towards Blossom.

His large hand cupped her chin and drove her gaze upwards and at him. I could see her face from only a few inches away. I knew those eyes: she was in love.

'Blossom. You dirty little whore...' He said, cold heartless intent in his words.

I saw her face wince. There was truth to his words, more than I knew of.

~Was there a past to Blossom that I didn't knew about. ~

'Didn't I reject you like three times before last year? Even your brother couldn't look you in the eye from what a trashy little slut you were back then.' He jerked her chin as he finished his statement and Blossom whimpered pathetically in his hands.

'Yes Axiom...' She moaned, a whimpering begging tone. 'I am a cock addicted slut...'

'So...' He said, slowly moving His gaze down to her large full breasts and to her tiny smooth cockette. 'You went and got my prey horny instead.'

*~I'm HIS prey!~*

My thighs rubbed together once more, my dick still inside Blossoms body throbbed with glee.

Blossom's eyes widened: Surprise, fear, terror.

'Oh... Shhh shhh little slut.' He said, moving his right hand to pet her hair, his left still holding her firmly from her chin.

'You are not the only one encroaching in my territory today... I spent the whole day dealing with others who didn't know not to mess with my things.'

*~I am one of HIS things! ~*

More clear liquid filled the space between my cheeks.

'I think its time I teach the both of you a lesson. Not to play around without my permission.' He said, dragging Blossom away by her chin and placing her in such a way that we were now both facing each other with him in the middle.

I shot a quick glance to Sia. The reference to giving me a lesson scared me to my core and I begged for that reassuring look in her eyes.

I did not find it.

Sia was sunk deep into the black sea of blissful delight. She stared at the scene in front of her with cum dripping down her chin and spit covering half her face. Grinning mindlessly at me.

I remembered her words 'Let go of your dignity...'

She had surely done away with hers.

Blossom and I looked like sisters from different mothers. From skin tone to the featureless cockettes crowning our crotches. We stood immobile, begging for the mercy of this man towering almost three feet above our heads.

'Blossom. You worthless little whore.' Axiom said, matter of fact. 'I will offer you a choice. You seem to have taken a liking to one of my preys and have acted without my permission to have her fuck you.'

I looked at Axioms face. His words were cold and ritualistic, but his expression... he was furious.

'Prey...' He stared down at me. I met his gaze for just a second before the power of those black eyes forced it down to my feet. His gaze seemed to vibrate with fury.

~He did not even recognize my name... I am just prey. ~

'You have decided to flaunt your sexuality, forgetting that its me who you owe your loyalty to. And worse than that, you have not only kissed; but fucked.... Fucked! Another sissy.' Disgust in his face.

'You need to be taught what your role is. Just like Sia once.'

I received the scolding with my gaze locked on the floor. His screams made me flinch in step. Worse than that, in my mind... slowly... he was making sense... he was right...

*~I was a bad girl...~*

~I need to be taught~

I couldn't discern which entity inside my mind formed those thoughts. But the guilty feeling inside was growing.

'Blossom... your choice.' He said, unbuttoning his pants.

At the height of both our breasts, his great cock was unleashed.

*Cock* *Cock* *Cock*

That massive thing came out. A single button held that hefty power in check and now it was loose into the world.

The height of the owner meant that the cock hung at the same level of Blossom's and my breast. And compared even with Blossom's heavy bosom that big black cock was even larger.

I stared at the shaft, wider and thicker than a coke can. Full of thick veins rippling its surface.

A low-lying bed of hair served as a storage for its musk; which already seeped into my nose. Penetrating my mind and making me sink into a deep black ocean full of mysterious power.

Glistening like well-oiled black latex, I imagined how it could feel to rub my tongue over every one of those veins and ridges.

I felt liquid falling like rain on my perked-up breast. It brought me partially out of the hypnotic spell that black cock had placed on my mind.

I realized that the rain I felt was my own drool falling mindlessly from my mouth.

Managing to temporarily break eye contact with it, I focused on Blossom and Sia's faces: Blossom seemed to be even deeper into the cock-trance than I was. Her eyelids were heavy from the mental force the thing put on her, her mouth was salivating profusely and her large breast were now almost completely covered in a thick layer of spit.

Sia instead had found the presentation too exciting for her to resist and she was now slowly descending on her own master's cock. I could clearly see a stream of thin clear cum being discarded from the holes of her flat cage.

Her eyes, however, fixed on me. Saying a silent prayer directly into my mind:

'Come... Be a sissy... Surrender it all: your body, your dignity, your soul... Become like us...'

The fog was swallowing me whole, and it felt delicious.

If he would have ordered me to offer him my ass, I would have done so without thinking.

But he did not.

Instead, he spoke to Blossom.

A snap of his fingers drove the eyes of Blossom, full of lustful love, from his cock and all the way up into his face.

Only when both of our gazes were utterly focused on his words, he spoke: