Bullied into a Schoolgirl Sissy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Blossom. This is your choice...' on his right hand, nearest to me, he produced a miniscule thing. Silver and completely swallowed in his large, black hands.

It took me a second to recognize it without its proper context, tight around balls and amid a pale-skinned crotch.

A tiny flat chastity cage.

My dick twitched and I felt the sinful pleasure shooting up my waist.

~Permanently limp~

'I will allow you...' Axiom started. 'This one time, to service my cock.'

Blossom's face brightened up immediately. Clearly, she had desired it and been denied it far too many times.

'But you. Will put, your "friend" Sophie' He looked at me in the eye and I nearly melted under his sight.

'Into permanent chastity.'

~What?!~

It didn't seem fair. Back when the prospect was mere fantasy it was somewhat enticing; but now... He was REALLY going to lock away my manhood forever!

Blossom's eyes flickered with doubt. At least she seemed to have the same reservations as me.

She looked down from his face to mine. I saw the conflict in her gaze: she desperately wanted what he was offering, she had desired it for far too long. She looked at me with pleading eyes. "Please... I need it..."

I felt my future shrinking, my fate locking me into it. A permanent cage, not even the hope of one day getting released.

It was to much.

I begged her with my eyes, but then she took a step forward, closing the distance between her large heavy breast and that dark evil cock controlling our fates.

'No...' I whispered.

She glanced down at that cock, still only half erect but filled with terrible purpose. This cock was meant to dominate, to control, we couldn't help but to fall to our desire for it.

Her eyes filled with hearts... she was in love with it.

I saw Axioms right hand lowering towards Blossom. The cage tiny inside the palm of his hand.

~Such a terrible tiny thing. ~

The cage now only a few inches from his cock. A clear representation of both: the offer, and the immense difference in power between Him and me.

She took the cage in her hands, no longer looking comically disproportionate to her anatomy.

I stood frozen, invisible tentacles held me down to the ground. I could not move a millimeter.

Blossom drew closer, her gaze filled with the obsessive love for his dark cock.

'Please don't do it!' I begged now, louder. I was sure to get a reaction now.

The hypnotic patterns in her eyes flickered but didn't break.

She now held my shaft in her left hand, the right was preparing that terrible unyielding thing.

I heard soft whimpering and found that it came from me. Terrified.

'Oh... shhh my lovely Sophie...' she said in a voice mocking real empathy. 'This is what is best for you anyway.'

I looked from the cage to her eyes. She had a mission now, she would fulfill it, no matter what I said. She was cockdumb.

I opened my mouth to continue begging but she cut me off with her words.

'What you have now, is not even a real dick.' She jerked the now near flaccid thing in her hand.

'Look at this!'

She yanked me by the dick and pulled me forwards a couple of steps. My dick now only a foot apart from Axioms cock.

Even under the circumstances I felt the strong urge to suck it.

'Look at this!' she repeated: 'We sissies can't even begin to compare ourselves with real men.'

Another stab to my dignity. But looking at the two things side by side, it was true, those two things were not even comparable in size.

Some precum leaked out of the tip of my dick and onto her hand. Shrinking one more millimeter as I thought about it.

*~Real men are superior, real cocks are superior.~*

The urge to stop resisting grew stronger.

Blossom spoke again. In her eyes I could see how deep she was into Axioms control: in her mind, she had sunken deep into the thick fog of obedience.

'Its not only the size... you... are smooth...'

She rubbed the flaccid thing in her left hand, it shrunk a tiny bit more as she did so.

'Smooth legs, smooth ass... even that thing is smooth.'

*A perfect... little... plastic... doll~*

The dick shrunk another bit.

'The truth is. When you were inside me... I felt nothing.' My dignity was in shambles.

'No texture, no veins, nothing to make me feel anything but the smoothest smallest thing I had ever had inside.' She squeezed what was left of my flaccid dick. A whimpering moan escaped my lips.

'It might as well not even have been there.'

'What a disappointment...'

Tears were now filling my eyes. My naked body, filled with cold sweat and fear as I started to understand.

~Did I already loose? Is this cage merely another symbol? Is my sexual organ really that atrophied?~

Panic was lancing my abdomen. The guilt and shame of loosing ever more dignity set in.

I looked around the room. ~Could anyone help me?!~

My gaze went from Axioms face: delighting in my fear and panic; to Blossom's obediently hypnotized stare. And then to Sia:

She was in all fours, her body naked and her black hair falling to one side of her face. The monster behind her was holding her tightly by the waist and ramming her repeatedly with his cock.

But even though she was now a constantly climaxing thing with a steady flow of cum continuously been discarded into the floor. She couldn't take her eyes away from me.

She was begging with those eyes, begging for my surrender:

"Let go... stop fighting... give in..."

I looked at the cage once more. The once tiny looking thing, now seemed the perfect size to secure my shrunken dick.

*~Take it away... whatever is left of my manhood!~* the sissy inside me was growing stronger, and I understood that what was holding me down was her.

She wanted it, badly.

I looked again at Sia. Not searching for help anymore, I knew I wouldn't find it. I wanted those eyes to tell me again:

"Give in... beg for it... discard all your manhood away..."

I felt my flaccid cock ready to explode, shrinking ever closer to complete atrophy. I looked at her one last time... I loved that beautiful sister of mine.

Her eyes condemned me forever:

"Become like me..."

I let the fog in.

There was no point in resisting it anymore.

The part of me that wanted it, had won.

I was going to become caged, forever.

'Do it Blossom... I give in...'

I felt the cold steel pushing on my skin, then a ring through my shrunken balls. Then the warm glow as the thing started to fuse together.

I lost.

I looked at Axiom's pleased, approving face and I rejoiced in what pleasure my pathetic state brought him.

'I give you all my manhood. I discard it all at your feet.' I felt the rush of fog over me. The pleasure of climax. Unending.

I felt something inside me release and a gush of cum fell from the holes of my cage. Falling like a stream of viscous milky fluid.

The last of my manhood.

My eyes filled with hearts as I looked up at my man. He had branded me, marked me permanently with a jewel meant for a sissy.

I loved him.

'Axiom... I belong to you...'

_________________________

_________________________

_________________________

Thanks to all of you who shared this journey with me.

If the people want it, I might consider doing a short "epilogue".

I understand that there wasn't much real sex for the protagonist in this story, but I chose to focus more on the psychological battle and since the story naturally ends when the conflict is done, I couldn't find a way to put a sex scene afterwards without it feeling "tacked on."

Please let me know if you have any ideas that you guys wish me to explore in the next tale, or if you are interested in an "epilogue" chapter for this story.