Bullied into a Schoolgirl Sissy Pt. 04

Story Info
Bullied highschool sissy faces one final choice.
8.5k words
4.09
8.6k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now for the final chapter in this story to take place.

I hope you guys enjoy it.

*All characters are meant to be eighteen years old or older*

_________________

_________________

_________________

'Wow... Sophie!'

Blossom was hugging me tightly as we walked through the main hallway.

'How did you do it?! That was so cool! Some "David and Goliath" vibes for sure!'

Sure enough, Rabban did manage to shake my hand, softly enough for his size. But not a single word other than his name left his mouth. In that one small interaction, he was diminished.

My hair bounced softly on my shoulders with every skipping step.

Confidence had swelled up in my chest. I was a beautiful little desired thing, with that came some form of strength too. The bounce of my hair reflecting on the bounce of my skirt, and I felt my gait lighter as the world brightened up around me.

For the first time I was enjoying that feeling. Walking around the school, all eyes on me.

I felt my shoes tapping daintily on the floor below, a light load on my heels. Surely, I was one of the smallest girls in the senior course, but that also meant I had the least heavy burden to carry.

~Girl? Is that what I am? ~ My conscious mind interjected.

I pushed through the crowd in the hallway and finally found my direction.

I looked around as I entered the first classroom, an old stuffy looking man was seated down at the desk waiting for the time to start. Biology class.

~What could they possibly teach me about what they had done with my body?~ I wondered.

As I entered the classroom, the feeling of glee remained. Sure... I was a sissy of pastel house, but I had stood my ground against one of the most intimidating Alphas around.

Skipping into the classroom I felt the eyes of most of my classmates land on me. I was a new pastel, they surely figured who I was by now. Only new student in this class, they had seen this story before. But I was adamant to show that even if I was not a man anymore, that didn't mean I was defeated.

*~I will surrender to a worthy alpha... nothing less~*

For the first time, my intrusive thoughts aligned with my own.

Focusing more intently on my seated peers I found groups conversing and glancing frequently up at me.

~Did they know what just happened? Had they expected Rabban to destroy another pastel sissy in middle of the main entrance to the school? ~

I shifted my attention from the thought and back into reality.

A guy on the front row, lean, toned, a kind face; smiled at me as my gaze landed on him. The seat beside him was empty and I decided that with this new, beautiful body....

*~I should sit where everyone can have a good look at me. ~*

I smiled back at him, and his positive body language sent a rush of blush to my pale cheeks.

To him I must appear like a delightful morsel: bright red hair, deep blue eyes, and now the pale skin bright the warm glow of natural blush.

I had not placed an ounce of makeup on my skin, but my lips already felt engorged and reddened with excitement.

~Could this also be part of the "new biology" of the "girls" in this school? ~

As soon as I sat down, my feminine persona took over and I crossed my legs and straightened my back. She had refined my movements in ways I had never practiced before.

'Mark.' He said, extending one arm.

He was not that large, but as I inspected his arm, I found it full of sinuous muscle and veins. He was not weak at all. The green in his eyes reminded me of Blossom's, and it matched beautifully with the trim on his uniform.

I extended my right hand for him to take; the persona inside forcing me to limply hold it in the air.

~Another show of delicate submissiveness? ~

He held it firmly and it created an aura of warm safety around me.

'S... Sophie...' I found my voice breathier than before. Pleasant and melodic, but almost fragile. And the hidden meaning begged for him to take care of me.

'Students. Students. Let's begin!' The old man was standing by the huge screen board. A double helix shape appearing on the background.

...

...

...

~How did I not notice this before?!~

I was frozen, in utter shock. Sure, this was a more advance subject than expected for high school; but his explanations were at a level that all of us could probably understand.

In fifteen minutes, he had explained genetic engineering to a bunch of teenagers, he had talked about the several improvements that are planned for the near future and he had then focused on the tampering of individuals through foreign viral DNA implanting.

I looked around to the other pastels in the classroom, attempting to find solidarity in their shocked expressions.

But no...

None of them seemed to be understanding anything at all. A room full of mindless expressions, some fearful, others blissful. But not one of the other pastels had managed to grasp even the most basic sentence this man had said.

Are they all having the same "Anti-logic" reaction I had had before?

I looked to the other houses; that crowd was much more attentive. Cogs were definitively turning inside those heads.

The guy besides me raised a hand.

'Mark?' The teacher pointed.

'Where is the space for will?' He asked.

'Sorry?' The professor replied.

'If someone gets implanted with some CRISPR virus. The changes in their body will occur regardless of what they want at all. No? How is that fair.' He said. Looked down and then at me.

'Mark... life is not fair.' The professor stated: 'Just like how cancer can arise without your input, so can these viruses change your very core without it.'

'But...' He said.

'This is Biology, not ethics of philosophy. And if you want to talk about family issues I suggest going to the school's psychologist.'

~Oh no...~ I thought. ~That was low... ~ And then, a question. ~"Family issues?"~

I decided to keep quiet for the rest of the class. I was not dumb enough to believe this school didn't have an agenda against us "Pastels". This was not the time or place to show rebellious traits.

'See you, Sophie.' He said as I stood up to go to my next class. His smile was sort of sad, but his eyes reflected a clear attraction towards me.

After taking a couple of steps towards the exit I felt the urge to look back at him. Soft butterflies flew in my stomach as I realized he had been staring at my behind.

I took my time to enjoy the feeling of being lusted after.

*~Good girl~*

Something inside opened and the rush of dopamine came with visions of this kind boy holding me in his strong lean arms.

___________

'Oh wow! I see why everybody is talking about you!' Her voice instantly drew a smile across my face.

Sia was almost jumping towards me, her tiny skirt lifting high with every skip. Her lustful tattoos showing glimpses every time. But above, the sweetness of her smile was sincere and heartwarming.

She skipped through the crowd in the hallway and quickly reached me with one of those "jumping hugs" I had so often seen other girls do.

The enthusiasm was infectious.

'Hey Sia! I missed you.' It was not an exaggeration; I had truly missed this one honestly lovely person in the school.

'Oh, you are absolutely gorgeous in that uniform!' She said as she pulled back.

It felt the sentence a little funny since she had the same uniform and was definitively one of the most beautiful girls in the school.

'Let me see you!' She said and stood back as if waiting for me to do something.

Dopamine hit my brain like a truck and the sissy inside gleefully obeyed.

She took over my movements and made me twist around, flaring my skirt in a lovely pirouette as I turned for Sia.

'Oh my lovely sister! If I was not caged, I would fuck the shit out of you right here!' She said with lustful excitement.

I found the comment a bit shocking, coming from such an innocent face and in this crowded school setting; I was not expecting that side of her to come out so easily.

~I'm so quick to forget that she is a sex crazed slut too.~ I thought.

After a short pause she calmed down and I told her what had happened as well as my new name.

She held both of my hands with hers and said: 'Sophie and Sia, the school's sissy sluts!'

'Hehehe... can't we leave it just as sisters for now?' I asked.

'Awhh, I thought it had such a nice ring to it.' She replied pouting.

We walked together until I reached my next classroom, and she went on to find hers. As she was leaving, she said: 'I'll look for you during lunch. Sis...'

_______

The next few periods went on without much issue. I was finding out that the more I fitted into this new role as a "Pastel sissy" the least troublesome encounters I seemed to have.

I was even able to pay attention to the lectures. Although the gaze of both male and female peers was heavy on me.

Dropping my pen during the third period caused half the classroom to stop breathing as I bent down to grab it. The cold air rising as the skirt lifted high enough for the curve of my butt to show.

When I looked back, I found all the boys, and a couple of girls staring intently at what little of my panties had shown through.

*~Sophie and Sia, the school's sissy sluts... It does have a ring to it.~*

The rush of dopamine made me want to drop my whole box of supplies onto the floor next.

_________

During another mid-period break I felt a hand fall on my head.

Between the crowd of students rushing around the hallway I did not notice anyone approaching. At my new eye level, the hallway seemed like a moving wall of black uniforms, only when looking up, a few faces were visible amongst the solid walls.

Now I felt a hand, landing squarely on top of my head. Soft and warm but large enough to wrap my head wholly within its palm. Resting softly on it I felt the pressure of a very large individual behind me.

'You are Sophie, right?' His voice was deep and aged, cool and calm. It exuded reassuring power.

Something inside me squirmed, my knees weakened at once. This forceful presence. This way of introducing themselves: both aggressive and calming at once.

*~Oh Daddy!~*

Before I saw him, I had already pictured myself on his lap. Happily singing for him as a little bird on some strong officer's shoulders.

His face did not disappoint: Thick black beard, neatly trimmed, but dense enough to belong to a man twice his age. His nose was strong, perhaps broken a few times and repaired a few times less. His hair, black short, almost a military cut.

His uniform trimmed in yellow made him resemble a large hornet.

I had my head tilted back with a wide angle, my hair had naturally dropped away from my face and his hand had slid down from the top of my head to the base of my neck. It rested now in a position where it could quickly grip it and control me.

*~Control me, Daddy!~*

I felt my thighs rubbing together, my dick twitching with excitement at the sight of this man.

Were Mark had been a cute guy, kind and safe; the man standing behind me was a man through and through. As I looked at him with my head tilted back, I found it reaching just to his upper abdomen, the widest part of his chest clearly visible from this angle. So was the cut of his jaw, and the strength of his neck.

More than anything, one thing gripped that little girl inside my soul and made her coo in pleasure: He was not looking at me.

Not now... He had glanced at me and smiled with focused intent when he had first received my gaze.

But now his gaze was far ahead, focused. He was making sure... that I was safe. That no one would come to bother us.

This almost military man, glanced down at me once more. His brown eyes had a hint of red in them and if he had not intentionally softened his stare to look at me, he might have made me pee myself in fear.

'You can call me Stark, Lucian Stark.' His voice was intense, his grip on my neck continued, neither too strong not too hard. Just enough for me to feel completely bound to his will.

More and more I felt like a little girl in his arms.

'I... yes... I am Sophie.' My voice carried more enthusiasm than expected. Perhaps a little from the constant dopamine flow caused by the lustful stares of my peers. But definitely because of His presence.

As I aspired to form a new sentence I caught a whiff of his cologne: A deep forest appeared in my mind, opening to a small clearing full of pale blue flowers.

'You smell good...'

I didn't mean to form those words, but the whisper of them was followed by a cooing noise as his grip on my neck tightened.

'Ahhh!' My eyes closed instinctively as the moan left my mouth.

The deep forest surrounded me, and I felt the presence of its warden. His face was now right beside me; I felt the warmth radiating from it and I smelled ever more varied scents as hints of sweat and pheromones mixed with the cologne. I was now completely wrapped in his embrace.

'You have such a sweet voice little bird...' He said in that deep calm voice. And then: 'I cant wait to make you sing.'

I let my body press itself against his chest, my back embraced by his ample width. I imagined myself, a tiny thing gripped from behind, spread wide open by that large man... singing in utter delight.

'Yes Da...' *RING*

The forest fell away as the students left the hallway.

I caught sight of his face one last time, chiseled into a machine of pure focused intent.

'I will keep my eye on you Sophie...' He let his hand slide down through my back and then land on my ass, one firm squeeze on it before he said. 'You WILL sing for me.'

I swallowed deep and stayed still, my mouth frozen in that half gape. I was nearly drooling when I came too from my stupor.

~Oh wow...~ I thought *~Oh Daddy~* the slut inside cooed.

________

I took a small detour from the classroom to the nearest bathroom.

What greeted me in the full-length mirror placed by the entrance was out of a dream:

Hair slightly misaligned, but this tiny girl reflected in the mirror; wrapped in bows and cute loli shoes looked like the perfect little angel. The bright red hair and pale skin contrasting with that light blue of the uniform and deep blue of my eyes. Her chest panting slowly as the girl recovered from yet another moment of lustful enticement.

Her mouth was now permanently agape, and her lips seemed to be almost fake: full of engorged flesh, bright reddish hues glossy with wetness from inside.

*~This mouth needs cock~*

*Cock*

I imagined how it would look: that tiny mouth and fat lips; opened wide around a large cock. That blush turning bright red from the strain and those eyes filling with tears of pleasure and pain.

I looked down at the space between my thick thighs and found a clear web of fluid dripping from in between.

I saw the face of that slut in the mirror. She clearly could not take it anymore.

*~Please, fill me with cock~*

I imagined that girl, begging for cock, all of them at once: Mark's, Lucian, Feyd, Rabban... even Axiom.

She dropped down with her legs spread, squatting on the floor, her hands as peace signs or begging pose, her tongue out and her mouth in a mindless smile.

A wanton, mindless whore.

I felt my breath deepen and my mouth ready to moan and beg.

*~I need cock!~*

*Click*

~The door!~

My feet flew out from under me as I lost my balance.

'Ouch!'

I was once again sitting on my butt on a dirty bathroom's floor. At the very least, the visitors were not nearly as dangerous as the ones I had last time.

Blossom's bright green eyes greeted me with... confusion?

'Hey Sophie. A... are you ok?' she asked.

'Yeah... yeah... I tripped, my heels.' I lied.

She looked down at the one-inch heels I had been wearing the entire day with perfect ease. 'Ah... yes. I understand.'

She helped me up and smiled. 'Actually Sophie... I was looking for you. I was meaning to talk to you about something.'

I stared at her; her eyes more serious than expected. 'What is it?'

She sighed and looked at the empty space between us.

'Boys don't share very well...' she said. My confused expression must have been enough because she followed with an explanation.

'Listen Sophie. Everybody is talking about you. You are perhaps the prettiest girl in the school, and everybody knows that you are both: new and single. After you turned Rabban into stone, every guy has been talking about fucking you.'

'I am the prettiest. Is everyone really sayin....' I began, but she interrupted.

'Yes Sophie! Even I want to fuck the shit out of you!' she said almost screaming. Suddenly her bright blond hair, her thick lips and soft features seemed a lot more attractive than before.

~She is beautiful...~

'Ah... eh... you are beautiful too.' I said.

'Don't be silly Sophie! I'm trying to warn you!' She snapped at me, and it managed to break the spell that the lustful lingering had on me.

'Yes... I'm paying attention.' I said, scolded as a child would be.

'If you let just anyone fuck you, soon enough you wont be worth anything to them.' she said coldly. 'You need to choose. Or they will choose for you.'

I took a step back and considered her words. Shocked that I may have taken all the attention to lightly.

~My only worth... is as an object... People do not desire what is easy to obtain...~

A new vision formed in the back of my head, beside the place where the vision of that alley was kept:

A road that began with easy pleasure, slowly degrading into being worth less and less. Soon the desire for attention would turn into an addiction. And the addiction would take me to an even worse end:

I smelled it even before opening my eyes. I knew where I was. It was familiar. It was home.

A dirty toilet, the smell of stale cum and piss.

Looking around I found my body naked, covered in bruises and markings full of obscene words and grotesque drawings. I felt my ass dripping as the gape in it could never be closed, warm cum falling to the growing puddle over the white tiles, covered in grime, spit and cum. Mine and theirs.

I saw the door to that bathroom stall opening, the afternoon light hitting my body. It had been weeks since I had gone outside, since I had seen the sun, I could not even remember what grass felt like.

The only place I could imagine was this tiny space: trapped between thin plastic walls, a stall no more than three feet wide, surrounded by obscene drawings and insulting words.

The silhouette of a man framed itself against the light, and as it closed the distance the shadow it cast swallowed me whole.

I saw the old professor, grey hairs on his beard moving as he licked his lips in delight. He opened the belt of his pants with his left hand, and I saw the glistening of a wedding ring shining on it.

I couldn't care less who that person was, whether he was young or old, beautiful or grotesque. All that mattered was his cock.

*Cock*

It flipped out of the dress pants, already engorged with excitement to abuse one of his former students.

The old man's cock was rock hard, throbbing with anticipation to degrade this already degraded human toilet.

I could not choose anymore, the movements in my were already natural, imprinted, automatic. My face could not express feeling anymore, for I was a used up doll, emptied out of everything that had once made her human.

I went on my knees once more, this was my place, my home, the puddle of cum received my naked dirty body as it landed.

The raw skin of my knees, rubbed against the tiles as I crawled forwards, I did not even feel the pain coming from them, as I lacked the necessary ability to analyze the signals the frayed nerves were sending.

My mouth remained open and inviting. A constant stream of drool falling down onto my body and then discarded into the puddle.