Bullies and Scholarships

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we dressed, Emily looked at me coldly. The necklace was in her hand. The medallion on the end shone, but I could not read it.

"If you want to earn this, you must repay a debt. There is the matter of ten dollars." Emily said, and both she and Ivy smiled. I hung my head and felt the tears of shame in my eyes. I nodded. I would do what I must.

I knocked on Preston the Pimple's door. His father answered. I asked politely if I could see Preston. I had something I needed to give to him. I was directed to his room. Preston was playing some sort of video game online; he had his webcam and microphone on and was arguing with his team mates about some mission or other.

He looked up when I came in. A smile lit his acne scarred face.

"Emily messaged you?" I asked

"Oh my god, no kidding, it's true? I didn't believe her!" He said. His eyes behind his glasses going very wide, and his mouth open in a grin that would shame a five-year-old at Christmas.

"Ten dollars please." I asked. My cheeks were aflame, but so was my sex. I was humiliated, I was also undeniably turned on. I wasn't doing this for Preston. I was doing this for Emily. I was doing this for Ivy. I was doing this because I was their whore.

He handed me ten dollars. I removed my top and pulled my sports bra over my head. Kneeling between his legs in his little geek Star Trek captain's chair. I unzipped his pants and pulled out a cock that had never been touched by a hand other than his own. Lowering my head, I took him in my mouth.

I heard his gaming buddies over the computer speakers swearing in disbelief.

"Holy shit dude, no way that hottie is ten bucks." "Bullshit, no way she's going to do it." "What the fuck dude, share her number!"

I cupped my breasts around his cock and looked up into his eyes as I bounced my E cup breasts around his cock, licking my lips. I turned my head down and took him fully into my mouth with each downward thrust, lapping at his shaft, kissing around his crown, running my tongue under it. I even took his balls one by one into my mouth. I would get a good report to Emily from Preston, I would earn my place at her feet.

I could feel his cock twitching and jumping, and I took him back in my mouth. He grabbed my head and ungently rammed into me, making me choke. He shot again and again. I don't think he had ever shot into anything but Kleenex before, because I swear, he lost a pint into me. I had to swallow several times, but per my orders, kept a mouth full.

I didn't turn my head to face the webcam. I kept that much dignity. They may have seen my tits, but not my face. I pulled my sports bra and shirt back on, then held out my hand.

Preston the Pimple handed over a neat crisp ten-dollar bill.

I waved to Preston's father as I left. His look of shock left no doubt he heard what went on. I didn't speak because my mouth was full.

Pulling into Emily's driveway. I went to the basement door, the entrance to her room. Ivy opened the door with a smirk.

I went to Emily and she held up her phone to me.

"Preston says you were worth ten dollars. Actually, he said a hundred, but that will come after your training. You may see if you can kiss like a real whore kisses her pimp." Emily said coldly.

I leaned into her, my hands going to her waist submissively as she took my head in both her hands dominantly and kissed me, hard. Her tongue slid into mine, swirling in Preston's sperm and my drool. Drinking the evidence that I had indeed prostituted myself to prove my devotion.

Laughing, she stepped back and told me to strip while she fetched my present.

I took off my clothes in a hurry, noticing that Ivy was already naked, and putting on some sort of harness.

Emily stood before me now, naked. In her hands was the long black iron necklace she had, like a rope of black iron links woven together, on the end was a medallion, like a dog's licence. It read "Scholarship".

"Kneel and be collared. I am going to give you to your new owner now." Emily told me. No, Emily commanded me.

I was wet, I was so wet. I knelt, trembling like the virgin I was. Emily put the necklace on me. It closed with a lock. The key she handed to Emily.

They kissed. Emily was crying, Ivy was crying.

Emily kissed Ivy and hugged her, the long pink dildo standing from the harness on Ivy's hips swinging obscenely as they kissed.

"You see Ivy? She will be your scholarship. Half the dirty old men in this town, and no small number of women, will pay for a piece of her tight little ass. She will pay your way through school, and we can all be together. Now all you must do is train her up. After all, no one is going to pay top dollar for an untrained whore?"

That is how I lost my virginity and my freedom to Ivy the Pet. Face down in Emily's pussy, on all fours, while Ivy drove her dildo into me. I had a long summer of training ahead if I was to be in shape for our first semester at University. I fear I had a long hard four years ahead.

I am so lucky.

12