Bullpen Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He noticed that Steve and the other remaining husbands were all staring at him, gauging his reaction. He smiled. Shrugged. They all nodded knowingly, but no one was feeling chatty. They all had various scenarios and thoughts about their own wives running through their minds. One of the guys was even rubbing the front of his crotch, his hard-on apparent.

After an agonizing wait --Vic waited for two songs to play completely to gauge the time--he started to walk back to the rooms. He realized that he didn't know what room his wife was in, and his pace quickened in concern.

He need not have worried though. The first room he came to had the door wide open, but a small velvet rope tethered across it. Interesting. He looked in and realized the sexy blonde making out with the tall black guy was actually his wife!

Marcus' muscular chest was on display, as Mandy had already removed his shirt. She had her hands on his belt, loosening it. They were kissing, passionately, with his wife's neck angled up to meet Marcus' height. Mandy's dress was already off; she stood there, naked in front of Marcus, like a sex offering.

Marcus noticed Victor standing in the doorway and gave him a head nod, beckoning him in. Victor unlatched the velvet rope, stepped into the room, and reattached the rope. He felt awkward, uncertain, but he noticed a chair in the near corner and went to sit down. He didn't know if his legs would hold him up much longer.

Victor watched as Mandy started kissing Marcus' chest. She had already opened his pants up and was sliding them down his legs. Vic noticed that Marcus hadn't bothered to wear any underwear. He shivered with anticipation, anxious to see what his wife would get to play with in her hotwife debut.

Mandy slowly continued down Marcus' body, trailing kisses from his chest and to his belly. Marcus' pants were mid-thigh, and his cock hadn't been full exposed yet. Mandy sank to her knees and as she slid his pants off, and she looked over at her husband. Vic didn't even notice her gaze at him, at first; he was so mesmerized by the scene unfolding in front of him.

"Baby," Mandy said. That got Vic's attention. "Baby, I'm going to suck his cock. Is that ok?"

Vic couldn't' verbalize a response. He swallowed hard and just nodded his head. His wife smiled at him and then yanked Marcus' pants down. The cock that was unveiled was full-on ridiculous! It might have been bigger than the 9" dildo they played with at home.

Mandy turned her attention back to Marcus. Slowly, she kissed the tip of his black dick. She was gripping him with both hands, but his shaft was even bigger. She held his cock and kept kissing the tip. Then, she stuck her tongue out tentatively and licked the tip. Mandy started swirling her tongue around the tip of Marcus' dick and he moaned. Vic realized that he had moaned, too, almost as if his wife was blowing him and not some black guy they met at the fucking sex club!! Insane!

Vic started rubbing his achingly hard dick. It yearned for release, to be stroked, but Vic was afraid of cumming quickly if he touched himself. And, to be honest, he didn't want his wife to start comparing his 6" to Marcus' monster!

Mandy had Marcus in her mouth now. She was moaning around his big shaft, but only taking about 4" of it in. One of her hands was massaging and pulling on Marcus' balls--"Jesus, even those are huge" Vic thought to himself. Her other hand, her left hand, was stroking and rotating on Marcus' shaft. Vic noticed her wedding ring glistening on her hand. Her wedding ring was literally stroking another man's cock right in front of him! Vic had waited for this for years!

Marcus had his hands in Mandy's long blonde hair. He started pulling her further down on his cock and holding her in place for a few seconds. Each time he released her, Mandy backed off quickly, coughed, and took a deep breath. She was looking up at Marcus with yearning, wondering if she had pleased him. Marcus grabbed her head again and pulled her down on his cock. Vic watched as it sank even further into his wife's mouth. As Marcus held his cock in her mouth, he looked over at Vic and smiled. Vic couldn't think of a response, so he just nodded his head.

When Marcus released her this time, he said, "Damn, Mandy. You suck my dick so good. Keep going. Vic, come over here and her get ready for the next step."

Vic and Mandy were both uncertain what that comment meant. Mandy looked at her husband, and Vic smiled nervously at her. He sure as shit wasn't about to suck a cock; they had talked often about how this wasn't a gay or bi-thing. This was solely about his wife's pleasure.

"Nah, Vic. Not like that. I want you to crawl under your wife and start licking her pussy. Get her good and wet so she's ready for me."

Vic smiled. He looked at Mandy, and she was beaming. "Holy shit!" Vic thought. "She's going to let him fuck her! Holy shit holy shit holy shit!" That mantra ran repeatedly through his head as he walked over to his wife.

Marcus grabbed her by the hair and pulled her over to the bed. He sat down on the edge, his long legs surrounding Mandy. She immediately attacked his balls with her mouth, sucking them as she stroked him. Vic couldn't handle it anymore. He stripped out of his clothes quickly. He walked up to his wife, caressed her shoulder. He wanted to kiss her, but that would have to wait until she brushed her teeth or something--ha! He was surprised that he could crack internal jokes at this moment.

He laid down on the ground, on his back, and scooted until his face was under his wife. He grabbed her hips and started licking her pussy. He noticed that she was already sopping wet and he gleefully licked up her juices. He put one hand on her hip and he could feel her body moving back and forth as she sucked Marcus' dick. Vic's other hand stroked his own cock; it was straining, begging to cum. But Vic knew he would have to wait.

Mandy's moans got louder now that her pussy was being pleased. She grabbed her husband's head with one hand. Vic looked up and could see his wife drooling all over that big, black cock. Oddly, Vic noted that Marcus' cock was much darker than the rest of Marcus' body.

"Is she ready for me?" Marcus asked. Vic stopped worshipping his wife's pussy and met Marcus' eyes. "Yes, she is."

Marcus turned his attention to Mandy. "Are you ready for me?" he asked.

Mandy didn't even look at Vic. "Yes. God yes. I want to feel you inside of me." After admitting that, she realized what she had said. She looked down at Vic, sheepish. Vic noticed that she looked scared by her statement. "Is that ok, Vic? Can we really do this?"

"Yes, baby." Vic replied without hesitation. Their years of roleplaying and discussion and teasing were about to come to fruition. "You look amazing sucking his dick, baby. I can't wait to see you ride him."

Mandy rewarded him with a smile. Marcus helped her stand up, then laid down on the bed. Vic got up off the ground and returned to his chair in the corner. As he did, he noticed that Steve and another one of the husbands were standing in the doorway, watching. Vic hadn't realized that they had an audience. It was a shock and he was uncertain what to do. Steve just smiled and nodded at him, then gave him a thumbs up. "Weird!" was all Vic could think before he heard Mandy's first gasp.

Vic turned to the bed. Mandy was straddling Marcus. She looked unbelievably sexy, her tiny body hovering over Marcus' large, athletic one. Her long blonde hair flowed down around her body, almost to her chest, and her perky tits were being grabbed and massaged by one of Marcus's hands. His other hand was on her hip, guiding her onto his cock.

Mandy had one hand on Marcus' belly, bracing herself. Her other hand had his large, black cock in it and was holding it in place. The tip of that cock, maybe the first inch, was inside his wife! And the look of pleasure on her face was intoxicating! Vic's cock throbbed.

Mandy moaned, quietly, slowly, as she sank down on Marcus' shaft. Every couple of inches she would gasp and then move her pussy back a bit, trying to get used to his size. Vic realized that Marcus wasn't just long; he was thick. And Vic smiled to himself; his wife absolutely loved the thick dildo they played with at home.

Suddenly, he realized that Mandy had taken all of Marcus' cock. "Holy shit!" Vic thought. "This dude is 'balls deep' in my wife!!" Vic was stroking himself furiously now. He couldn't help himself; the most erotic thing he had ever witnessed was happening! His wife was fucking another guy...a black guy!

She had been embarrassed to admit it to him at first, but about a year ago she had finally told her husband how she had always found black guys "really sexy." Vic had never liked interracial porn--it was too racist, too extreme, etc. That is, until his wife admitted that she had always wanted to have sex with a black guy but had never had the chance. Since that night, Vic watched interracial hotwife porn exclusively. And now he was living it!

He was shaken out of his memory by his wife's escalating moans. She was truly riding Marcus now, bouncing up and down on his cock slowly, savoring every inch. She held her long hair up with one hand and she continued to brace herself with the other. She was totally putting on a show for Marcus!

Suddenly, she turned her attention to Vic. "Vic, baby...I'm gonna cum soon. Is that ok? Is that ok?" She almost seemed nervous as she said it.

"Yes, baby. Cum for him. Cum on his big dick! I want to see my wife cum over and over again." Vic was almost embarrassed by the emotion in his voice as he said that to her.

Mandy took Marcus' dick all the way inside of her and started grinding. She rotated her hips, which was the move she used with Vic to bring herself over the edge. It worked even more quickly on Marcus' big dick. Mandy started moaning, loudly, grabbing her own tits as she came. "FUUUUUUUCK!!! Marcus! Marcus! Yes! Marcus! Fuck me I'm cummmmmmming."

Vic had to stop stroking his own dick or he would have cum instantly. He always came when Mandy did; the sounds she made were intoxicating. And she had just made them with another man! Vic still couldn't believe it -- almost!

He watched as his wife's long, intense orgasm finally subsided. She collapsed on Marcus, fully spent. Marcus stroked her hair and her back for a minute as Mandy continued to breathe heavily. Vic noticed that Marcus' cock was still deep inside his wife. He smiled, then saw that Marcus had noticed him smiling. Marcus gave him another head nod. "Just wait, Vic. There's more." They both smiled.

Marcus pulled Mandy up and to the side of him. She lay flat on the bed as Marcus got up on his knees. He grabbed her hips and easily flipped her around. Vic realized that Marcus was about to put on a show by fucking his wife doggy style. Mandy seemed eager as she stuck her ass up in the air and put her head on a pillow with her arms spread out in front of her.

Vic stared at Marcus' dick. The thing was ridiculous, even larger than before. And rock hard. It glistened with his wife's pussy juices. "Could this be any more erotic?!!" Vic thought.

He slowly stroked his own cock as he watched Marcus enter his wife again. Mandy reacted immediately to his large size groaning. "Yes, baby. Give me more of that beautiful dick."

With that, Marcus full-on thrusted, inserting his entire dick in her with one big movement. "OHH!" she said. Vic noticed that his wife moved one hand down underneath herself. First, she rubbed her pussy but then she reached back further and grabbed Marcus' balls. "There you go, girl," Marcus said.

Vic watched as Marcus fucked his wife. The guy was relentless; his stamina insane. He must have given Mandy at least 3 more orgasms in that position. He never stopped, just jackhammered the hell out of her pussy and his wife loved it! Marcus didn't even slow his pace down as she came; he just hammered her right through the orgasm and into the next one.

Finally, Marcus pulled out and spun Mandy around. She lay on her back, now, her tiny tits sticking up, her long blonde hair splayed out on the sheet. Vic looked at her eyes and they appeared glazed over, like she was drunk on her new lover's cock. Vic smiled; this was going better than he had dared to hope!

"Give me back that dick, Marcus." Mandy said. Vic realized that he might have created a monster, and he was even happier.

"Don't you worry, girl. You're going to get it. First tell me how good it is."

"Oh, Marcus. I've never been fucked like this. Your dick is amazing; you're amazing. I want your cock. Put it back inside me now!"

Vic smiled. That last commented cemented it; this would not be a one-time thing. His wife would definitely be enjoying the hotwife lifestyle going forward!

Marcus put his big cock on top of Mandy's pussy, with his balls against her opening. He looked over at Vic. "Do you see? Do you see how deeply I'm fucking your wife?" Vic realized that Marcus' cock extended well past his wife's belly button and was amazed. "How can she even take that?" he thought.

Pulling his hips back, Marcus grabbed his dick with one hand and rubbed the tip against Mandy's pussy lips. She moved her hips in rhythm with him and was trying to slide down the bed to get him back inside of her. "Jesus." Vic thought. "She's desperate to get that cock!"

Finally, Marcus slid back inside her pussy, one long, slow, deliberate stroke to put his entire cock inside of her. Mandy's reaction was priceless. "Yesssssssssss" she purred as she arched her back and stretched her head back.

He started off slowly, savoring the sex. Vic realized that Marcus was also trying to get control of himself, trying not to cum yet. Mandy must have realized the same thing, as she wrapped her legs around his body and pulled his head down for a kiss.

His pace intensified. Marcus' hands were holding Mandy's ass as he pummeled her pussy. In between her gasps and moans, Mandy licked Marcus' ear. "I want you to cum in me. I want to feel you cum. Give it to me..."

This was another Rubicon crossed. Although she was on the pill, Mandy was terrified about STDs. Vic had used that as a 'selling point' about the party. Everyone there would have a recent, negative STD test. His wife had finally agreed to submit her own test results...NOT that she was going to fuck anyone, she had assured her husband.

Remembering that conversation made Vic laugh internally, despite what he was about to witness. He never thought she would fuck another guy, not for real. And he certainly never thought she'd let someone else cum in her. Then again, she had told him how much she liked the feel of Vic cumming inside of her; she loved how his dick got bigger, how it swelled, how she could feel it throb as it released in her pussy.

"You want my cum, huh baby?" Marcus said.

"Yessssssss," Mandy replied. "Give it to me. I want it." She was pulling Marcus' body into her, against her. Her hands had found his ass and was squeezing it as she pulled him. It was like she wanted him as deep inside of her as possible.

"What do you say, Vic. Can I cum in your wife?"

Vic was surprised to be included, but then he realized this was part of the game, part of the fun for all of them. "Yes, Marcus. Cum in my wife. Let her feel your big dick throbbing inside of her." Mandy looked at him and smiled, thankful. As if he could deny his beautiful wife anything.

Marcus's pace, incredibly, quickened even more. He leaned back on his knees, really putting his whole body into fucking Mandy. He held her sexy legs spread wide and up in the air as he pounded and pounded. "Yeah, this some good pussy. I love this married pussy, Mandy. This is my pussy now."

"Yesss! This is your pussy. All yours. Cum for me, baby. I want you to cum for me. Give my married pussy your cum!!!"

At first, Vic was a bit shocked. This was more extreme than he had envisioned, but then he realized that this was part of the game, too. Together, he and his wife had watched this scene unfold on countless porns they watched together.

With a roar, Marcus slammed his cock home one more time and Vic knew he had started to cum. Marcus' relentless pace stopped; he held himself balls deep inside of Mandy as he came. Mandy came too, reacting to his swollen cock and the feel of Marcus' explosion inside of her. Then, he started thrusting again, milking his cock with her pussy as he continued to cum. Finally, he collapsed on top of Mandy, breathing heavily. They kissed, slowly, languidly.

"Wow!" Vic heard from the doorway. He was startled top realize that Steve and that other husband had been joined by a few more people; a few of them were silently clapping. Immediately, Vic felt embarrassment wash over himself, then fear. What if Mandy was upset? He looked quickly to his wife; she was oblivious, lost in the pleasure of what she had just done.

Looking back at the people in the doorway, Vic gave a little half-wave. As he did, he realized that there was a door there. He could have closed it at any time. But, he realized, he was happy he hadn't. A bunch of people had just witnessed his cuckolding! A bunch of people now knew that his wife had fucked another man!

He wanted to shout it out loud. "My wife fucked another guy! My wife fucked a black guy and loved it!" But he knew that would be idiotic, so he just let the words reverberate in his mind. He walked over to the doorway, grabbed the door, and as he closed it he said, "Thanks for watching!"

The group at the door groaned as one, almost saddened to be cut off. Steve gave Vic yet another thumbs up as the door closed.

Turning, Vic looked at the bed. Marcus and his wife were still kissing, but also laughing quietly as if they shared an inside joke. Vic was happy for his wife and happy for their marriage.

Marcus started to get up. As he moved backwards off the bed, Vic noted that his cock had still been inside of Mandy. When it finally popped out, even though it was flaccid it was still large. Vic noted a hint of disappointment on Mandy's face once Marcus' cock was finally out of her.

As Mandy remained on the bed, her legs and arms spread wide, her hair a mess, Marcus walked over to Vic. Marcus' enormous cock swayed with his steps. "That damn thing is like an elephant's trunk!" Vic had meant to say that in his head, but when Marcus laughed, Vic realized he had said it out loud.

"Well, your wife handled this elephant trunk beautifully," Marcus said with a laugh. "She's incredible, man. So sexy. Thank you for sharing her with me." He stuck his hand out to shake Vic's.

Vic laughed again. Shaking hands with the guy that just fucked his wife to countless orgasms. The guy with the insane cock that fucked his wife the same night he met her. The guy whose arms Vic had, essentially, pushed his wife into. "Thank you, Marcus. That was...amazing, so much better than we ever fantasized it could be."

Marcus started getting dressed. Vic went over to the bed and leaned down over his wife. She smiled at him, and he could tell she was still relishing the pleasure she had just experienced. Mandy pulled Vic's head down and gave him a big, soft kiss. "Thank you, baby. I can't believe I just did that. But thank you."

"Thank you, baby. I can't believe it either." Vic replied. "Watching you was even more exciting than I ever imagined." They kissed again.

"Sorry to interrupt you two, but before I go; do you want my number?" Marcus asked.

Before Vic could look at his wife to gauge her reaction, she replied with an enthusiastic "Yes!" Then, she smiled at her husband and the likely look of surprise on his face. "Vic, baby, will you get my phone?"

Vic grabbed her phone, shaking internally, as he realized they would be seeing a lot of Marcus for a while. He handed it to her. She dialed in Marcus' number as he told it to her. "I sent you a text, Marcus. See you soon!."