Bullpen Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus leaned down and kissed her, a long, passionate kiss. Mandy grabbed his head and held him to make it last longer. When they finally pulled apart, Vic almost felt embarrassed.

As Marcus turned to leave, Vic looked at his wife. "How could anyone deny his wife this experience, if he truly loves her?" He thought. "I want the best of everything for her; the best house, the best car, the best life. I know she enjoys our lovemaking, but why not let her experience more, different, and better sex?" This was a sentiment Vic had thought often, had shared with his wife often, and he now found it even more accurate after having witnessed the night's event.

"Aren't you going to 'reclaim' me, baby? Isn't that how this works?" Mandy asked, with a sexy devil grin on her face.

Vic's erection had subsided, but with that statement from his wife, he started getting hard again. He laid down on the bed next to his wife and kissed her. "God, I love you." he said.

"I love you, baby. Now give me my husband's dick!"

Vic positioned himself between her legs, feeling somewhat awkward occupying the same space that her lover had. He looked at his wife's pussy. It was open; not gaping, but definitely different than the tight rosebud it usually looked like. He could see a small white glob of Marcus' semen and thought "Sloppy Seconds," to himself.

As he entered his wife, he couldn't believe how hot her pussy was. It was on fire from all the friction of Marcus' huge dick. And, it was wide. He could feel how different, how stretched, his wife's pussy was from her black lover. She was incredibly wet, too; it felt like his cock was swimming in her juices. Oh, and Marcus'.

Vic knew he wouldn't last long. He started fucking his wife, amazed by all the differences. "That's it, baby. Give it to me. Give me your cum. Take me back from Marcus. Cum for me, baby." Mandy whispered in his ear. That was it; Vic came, forcefully, yelling as he rocked and thrusted into his wife.

Mandy stroked his back as he finished. Vic rolled over and laid on the bed, trying to catch his breath. Even though it had only been a minute or two, he felt completely spent. It must have been all the build up from watching his wife getting fucked by Marcus.

Mandy curled up into his arms. "Can you believe it, baby? Can you believe I did that? I fucked a black guy!" Vic could hear the excitement and nervousness in her voice.

"Baby. We did that. I told you; this is all about us. I mean, it's about you and your enjoyment, but that's also about us and our marriage. I'm so happy for you, happy for us." Vic assured his wife.

"Oh my god; everyone in here knows I just fucked Marcus. I'm so embarrassed."

"Mandy, every woman in here was just fucked by a guy that wasn't her husband. These are 'our' people. There's nothing to be ashamed of. You should be proud; you fucked the hottest guy here...and Marcus!"

Mandy laughed; Vic knew he could always make her laugh. "Come on, let's get out of here. We still have to pay the babysitter and take her home," Mandy said.