Bull's Eye View

Story Info
Who is the target?
4.9k words
3.92
30.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most stories are from the viewpoint of the cheating wife or the clueless husband.

This story is completely from the viewpoint of the bull who is taking the man's wife.

This story contains violent scenes. Do not read this story if that bothers you.

All characters are of legal age.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

I'm a bit of a dick.

Maybe that's because I have a huge cock.

Maybe it's because I can be a bit arrogant.

Or maybe, if I'm honest, it's my obsession with fucking married women.

It's hard not to be arrogant when I have beautiful women practically throwing themselves at me on a regular basis. And who can blame them? I'm tall, stunningly handsome with tight abs and big muscles built up from hours working out in the gym every day. I own multiple (yes, multiple) high dollar sports cars and wear expensive clothes.

Life certainly has its advantages when you have a rich daddy who provides you with a large bank account and a cushy job at his company complete with an important sounding title and a corner office.

Plus, unlike most rich kids, I love to fight. I train in martial arts and don't take shit from anyone. I belong to an MMA club, enjoy a good rumble and have no problem kicking ass, even against bigger guys.

I am as badass as they come.

Arrogant? Well, as Mac Davis used to sing, "Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way."

I suppose if I had one personal flaw it would be my passion for fucking married women. But if you think about it, it's just strategically smart.

Don't get me wrong, I will fuck single women, but single woman can get clingy and possessive. Plus, who knows what kind of slimeballs they've been fucking. I don't want to get some STD slowing down my sexual appetite, or worse, killing me!

You don't need to worry as much about sexual diseases with a married woman. Especially one who appears to be a loving wife to their husband. Loving, at least, until they come under my spell.

Now, as a rule, I don't mess with married women at dad's company. I'm not stupid. You don't shit in your own yard. You shit in the neighbor's yard and there are plenty of neighbor's yards out there to shit in.

There is something about fucking a married woman that just gets my rocks off. I feel like a feudal lord ruling over my domain. And my domain is pretty much any married pussy I desire.

Married women seem to go into some kind of trance whenever I focus my attention on them. I love teasing them away from their husbands. It usually doesn't take much. Oh sure, there are some prudish wives who truly value their husbands and their vows. But more times than not, all I need to do is get close enough the give them one tight hug against the bulge of my cock and they melt like butter on a hot plate. Seriously, it is that easy.

One of my favorite hobbies is what I call a Pussy Safari. I travel to a distant city for the sole purpose of hunting for married pussy to fuck. I will find an upscale bar or anyplace that has live dance music and scope out the talent. I will make it a point to dance with as many different women as possible. Some I consider candidates for fucking. Some I dance with just to piss off their husbands.

If I'm in the mood for a fight, I will grab the wife's ass and pull them tight to my crotch, smirking while making eye contact with their husband. Most times, their man is understandably intimidated by me and will do nothing but glare back. That is the best time to laugh at them, pull their wife in close and passionately kiss their wife.

If I'm lucky, the husband will lose his cool, storm over and take a swing at me. His taking the first shot then gives me legal permission to 'defend' myself by beating the crap out of him. Sometimes the beatdown snaps his wife out of her trance and she goes to console her husband. Sometimes they get even more horny for a 'real man' and beg me to take them to my hotel room.

On this particular Safari, I'm at a very upscale joint with a surprisingly good band. There are plenty of beautiful married women here so it looks like tonight will be a good hunt. I am not in the mood for a fight tonight, just some good clean pussy. I have already danced with several married women but none of them are passing my standards.

I notice a group of attractive married women sitting at a table with no husbands. Of course, all of them have been ogling me all night but I noticed one of the women can't seem to stop staring at me each time I look her way. This is a good sign she will be an easy catch. She is pretty and has a nice rack so I decide she is attractive enough and walk over to their table.

The entire table goes quiet as I approach and I smile as I hear one woman whisper "He's an Adonis."

Their mouths drop open as I ask my target to dance. She agrees and we are soon slow dancing which gives me the opportunity to hold her close so she can feel the size of my cock. I caress her ass, she gives out a little moan and I know she is mine for the taking. Seriously, that's all it took. Easy-peasy.

Her name is Pamela and she says she's been out on the town with her girlfriends from work. She is happily married but her husband, Dave, is on business travel all week so she is just out looking to have a little fun.

I give her a fake name and fake background. I don't plan on ever seeing her again after this week and I don't care to deal with any fallout from what I know I will be doing with her later.

After a few dances, I invite her to come out to my car to 'talk'. She is resistant. I convince her I just want to go somewhere quiet where I can get to know her better. Her jealous friends try to talk her out of it. They remind her that she is married to a great guy and what would her husband think. She tells her friends it's okay, nothing is going to happen. She ignores their concerned looks and walks out to the parking lot with me.

Of course, once I have her away from her friends and alone in the back seat of my Mercedes Maybach Exelero (she is predictably impressed), I make sure we do more than just talk. After a little chatting, I deliver the time-tested bullshit line about how beautiful she. That was enough to get me a sexy kiss full of probing tongue. Then I expounded on how of all the women there, she was the one I could not take my eyes off of. That sets her swooning and she closes her eyes and hugs her head to my chest. This gives me the opening to slide her hand over my cock as I slip it out of my pants.

Predictably, mine is the biggest cock she's ever seen. Initially she is shocked, both by its size and by the fact that her hand is on it. But she is also mesmerized and can't resist stroking it.

They are always desperate for me to like them so they are always willing to do anything I ask of them. All it took was some sweet encouraging words and a gentle push on the back of Pamela's head and she was soon sucking on my cock. Initially, I let her suck at her pace telling her how good that make me feel. Then, after a minute or so, I grab her head firmly with both hands and begin face fucking her. She starts to pull back but I am way too strong and continue to thrust until I finally explode down her throat.

Now, you would think this would be a huge turn off for them, but it is almost always the opposite. After Pamela swallows my load, she looks up into my eyes hoping to see she's made me happy. She is thrilled when I tell her that it was the best blow-job I've ever had (lie).

I tell her how captivating she is and I must see her again tomorrow night. She is hesitant until I promise her it will just be for dinner and conversation. I tell her she is such a spectacular woman and I just want to get to know her better (all lies). She agrees to dinner and I make sure to take her to the most expensive restaurant in the city (which just happens to be at my hotel). She is duly impressed by our reservation at the special secluded table with a romantic view of the lake. She is blown away that we have our own chef cooking our meals at our table. (Having money is so much fun!) We slow dance on the veranda after which I take her back to my hotel room "Just for a drink".

I don't care what excuse you give a woman, "just a drink", "talk", "review some documents", "job interview". Any married woman who willingly goes to a hotel room with you is signaling they want to get fucked. Oftentimes, they are not even conscious of this themselves. Pamela was no different. After a few drinks and some kissing, I start to undress her.

She resists and verbally tells me "No. I can't. I'm happily married".

This is important. It's a huge red flag if the married woman immediately begins to strip as soon as she is in your room. This means she is way too easy of a slut and probably fucks around all the time. The risk from getting STDs is high with these skanks. You need to convince these sluts to give you a blowjob and then send them on their way.

The higher the resistance, the more likely it is they don't fuck around and are clean.

The 'hunt' is also more fun when your prey resists. It's more fun and more exciting when you have to convince them to do something they never planned on doing.

It's important to let the loving married woman have their moment of resistance. The fact that they've 'tried' not to have sex somehow gives them some warped moral rationalization for fucking anyway.

Plus, the taboo of what they are considering becomes an aphrodisiac and gets them even hotter.

As laughable as it is, it is still important to treat their moment with solemn respect before you continue. Sometimes you might need to play this game two or three times before their conscience is numbed enough to relent.

One more extremely important point, and I can't emphasize this enough, do not under any circumstances say anything demeaning about their soon to be cuckolded husbands. There will be plenty of opportunity to do that later once you own the bitch as your slut. Initially, it is important to be deferential, even praising of their husbands.

After a few more glasses of wine and encouragement, we kiss some more and she allows me to slowly take her clothes off. She is wetter than a monsoon by now. I spend some time massaging her nipples and rubbing her mound. I move to put my cock in her mouth while I rub her clit and slide my fingers into her pussy exciting her g-spot.

I lay her back on the bed, making sure her head is elevated so she can see how huge my cock will look as I place it in her pussy. Then I move into position between her legs and slide the head of my cock up and down against her wet slit. By now she is frantic to have me in her.

"You need to tell me what you want, Pamela."

"Please, please, don't tease me." she begs.

"Say it, Pamela. I need to hear you say it." I rub my cock head some more up and down her pussy.

"Fuck me, oh lord, please fuck me."

"That's right. I am your Lord. Now, where do you want me to fuck you, Pamela?"

"Fuck my pussy!"

"What kind of pussy? Say it!"

"Fuck my married pussy, Oh LORD, PLEASE FUCK MY MARRIED PUSSY NOW!!!"

"Your wish is my command."

I slide the bulbous head of my cock into her pussy and pull back out. Then I slowly put it in another couple of inches and pull it back out. I torture her a bit more then slide all the way in and give her a few more slow thrusts before I hold it deep for a moment. I know she has never before had her pussy filled this fully by a cock. I hold myself tightly into her, hold her head firmly in both hands, kiss her passionately and look deeply into her eyes.

"I love you, Pamela." I lie.

She stares back into my own eyes as I start to slowly thrust in and out of her pussy.

She blinks and replies, "I love you too!"

It's at this very moment that I know I own her. She is my complete slut whore and she will agree to do anything I ask.

"That's my good little married slut."

I make sure she comes multiple times before I finally blow my wad into her pussy.

I spend lots of time cuddling with her and cooing sweet nothings about what an amazing woman she is.

This is important for getting to the next level. Fucking her in her marital bed.

I tell her how tired I am of restaurant food.

She quickly tells me she is a good cook and could cook me a meal. I gush about how fantastic it would be to have a home cooked meal from such a beautiful woman. We agree to meet at her house the next night, "just for supper".

I show up the next evening at her house with another expensive bottle of wine and greet her with a passionate kiss. I make myself comfortable in her home and take on the comfortable airs of domesticity as if this is my own home, my castle, MY domain.

She actually is a good cook and the meal is delicious.

After the meal, I help her clear the table and do the dishes. This is an important part of the normalization process. The more domestic I act, the more 'right' it feels to her having me there.

We cuddle up on her love seat and begin kissing.

Predictably, she is starting to feel guilty again. She tells me about her husband Dave. How Dave is such a sweet, loving guy. How Dave works long hours at a job he doesn't like to provide this nice house that she insisted on having. How Dave's hard work had gotten him recently promoted to a low-level managerial position which required additional traveling for work. How they plan on starting a family soon.

I tell her men like Dave need those promotions to build their own ego when he should be focusing on spending time with her. I tell her how she deserves to have fun and deserves to experience new things in life. I tell her that what we do is just between us and has nothing to do with Dave. I tell her how I am a self-made millionaire and would devote my time to focusing on her and providing her with exciting life experiences.

Having successfully planted the fantasy in her subconscious, she hugs me, kisses me, then takes my hand and leads me upstairs.

Off course, I know it's all a lie. The truth is, I will use her for my own pleasure the rest of this week then dump her like last week's newspaper.

So why do I do this?

Power. Pure and simple.

The feeling of total domination is a high I can't get enough of. The feeling of control from getting women to do whatever sex act I demand is only surpassed by the feeling of power I get from knowing I am not just taking, but owning another man's woman. Seeing them devastated when I tear them back down by coldly dumping them is just icing on the cake.

At the end of my Safaris, I get a real perverse pleasure demonstrating how they mean nothing to me. How I've used them like a cheap hooker. I especially enjoy seeing their devastation when they realize how I've exposed them to their husbands and friends as nothing more than the sluts they are.

Now that I think about it, I guess I really am kind of a dick.

I plan on destroying Pamela's world at the end of the week when I leave town for good.

The next night is my second night in a row of pounding Pamela's married pussy at her house. Sex is always better at a married sluts home. There is no more dominating feeling for a bull like me than fucking a man's wife in their marital bed. I don't let her take wedding or family pictures down. I don't want her to hide behind her lies. This emphasizes even more that I am the Lord of this manor and I have dominion over both she and her husband!

Tonight was more of the same for me but it was special for Pamela for tonight I took her virgin ass. She complained and begged at first, but with the help of some lube and patience on my part, she was soon moaning like a whore. And whether she admits it or not, that is exactly what she is. My whore.

So tonight, I had already fucked her pussy (she came twice) and fucked her ass (she came again). I pulled out of her ass, sat her up and fed my cock into her mouth. She complained at first. Something about it being nasty coming out of her ass. A quick slap on her face and the promise of one more good fuck and she relented. Now she is taking my cock well down into her throat like a good little slut. I can tell she is loving it.

Pamela is so busy sitting here on her marital bed slurping hungrily on my huge cock like a starving orphan, she doesn't hear the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. But I do. This night might get even better yet! I'm hoping this is her husband, Dave, coming home early.

The only thing better than fucking some married pussy is humiliating the wimp she married. They are always hard-working goofs who spend hours laboring to provide a comfortable living for their unappreciative slut wives. They never have time to work out like I do so they are easy to manhandle if they make the poor decision to take me on.

I grab Pamela's head with both my hands as I start face fucking her vigorously. I watch as the door slowly opens and Dave walks in. Predictably, his eyes open wide as they are drawn to the sight of my cock pistoning in and out of his lovely bride's greedy mouth.

I watch with a smirk as Dave's mouth drops open wide, his face turns beet red and his hands clench into tight fists. He stands there in shock and seemingly cannot speak.

So I speak for him.

"Be patient cuck-boy. I'll be done here in a few minutes. Still need to dump a load of cum into Pamela's cunt. Then you can clean up after me."

Pamela pulls off my cock so she can turn to see who I'm talking to. Seeing her husband, she starts to squeal, "Oh shit! Dave, honey, it's not what it looks like!"

I grab my cock in one and her head in the other and shove my cock back down her throat.

"Oh, it's exactly what it looks like, Dave. Just look at this cock. Clearly your wife needed a real man's cock and that is exactly what she is getting."

Pamela fights a bit but I hold her tight and force her to continue sucking my cock.

I see Dave's rage increase. I laugh out loud at the thought of him popping an artery. His rage takes over and he screams as he charges at me.

I hold Pamela's head tightly onto my cock with my left hand and use my right had to hold Dave off. He lands a couple of hits on my stomach but they really have no effect. Did I mention my rock-hard abs?

My long arms have a long reach so I grab Dave's head with my big hand, hold him back at arm's length, chuckling as his fists flail around unable to land a solid hit. While I'm doing this, I continue to face fuck Pamela while laughing at Dave's vain attempts to reach me.

The Lord in me revels in the sheer humiliation I am heaping on poor Davy.

"That's enough horsing around. I still have some pussy to fuck." I say as I pull Dave close, release his head and pop him two quick, hard shots to the face. Did I mention I joined a fight club for the fun of it?

I watch as Dave's body flies back against the wall and slides to the floor. Dave's face is bloody and I'd bet his nose is broken. He might even have a few teeth gone. He lays there motionless for a few minutes, bleeding and staring blankly in our direction as I continue to face fuck his wife.

"Okay, time for the big finale." I say as I pick Pamela up and plopped her on her hands and knees in their marital bed and prepare to take her doggy style.

Pamela glances back at Dave saying, "Please Dave, his cock is so big. I just need this one time. Then I'll be faithful to you forever. Please forgive me just this once."

I spread her legs, grab her ass and begin rubbing my cock on her pussy. I look over at Dave and say, "This is your lucky day. Now you get to see what your wife looks like with a huge cock filling up her pussy." I easily slide my cock all the way in and start pounding. Pamela's loud moans are in synch with the sound of my heavy balls slapping against her mound.

12