All Comments on 'Bull's Eye View'

by JustSomeWords

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 1 year ago

since we dont know who the other corpse is its half a score

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't know... Dave killing Pamela puts Dave in the penitentiary for sure. Dave doesn't deserve that. After being assaulted in his own home, Dave had a right to defend himself and his castle (at least in some places). So if Dave had used his aim to full effect, he could have taken down the asshole in a very painful albeit slower way. Dave could have extracted real pain and suffering, still ending the asshole. One round should have gone to the gonads. Pamela should have lived to testify to her rape. Even if she invited him to supper, she only meant supper, "...not sex officer!" Their divorce could come later when Dave decides he can't live with a wife who showed such poor judgment in the first place.

kelchakelchaabout 1 year ago

Crawling with a broken leg to get the gun and then returning to use it? We know now who has the bigger balls. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

May be truer than we think.

How many incidents, violence, injuries or deaths have there been when cheating or adultery is discovered?

Family dramas number in the tens or hundreds every day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When I read these chuckhole humiliation stories I am amazed at those that don’t think most of them would end this way.

Dave was beaten and clearly his wife was being raped so the intruder had to be killed. Dave is shattered because the rapist swung his wife into the path of a bullet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We need more bulls getting shot. The herd is too big, as are their egos. Put some fear in the fuckers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope someone actually takes a baseball bat to your head! U r one fucked up person !! A shit all writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

just some crap get a life

YouamiYouamiabout 1 year ago

What a well deserved demise for such an arrogant prick...shame Dave didn't shot his nuts off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know this is a story, but the master, then the whore got theirs. She was a "loving wife" that didn't work, and her master was a piece of shit, fair haired boy. They got theirs, and Dave should get his. He should walk away SCOT-FREE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No it's not. Hope there is a special pace in hell for that type.

KarnevilKarnevilabout 1 year ago

Trying for something different I guess, so thanks for that. Unfortunately it was all so predictable, the only surprise was how long it took before somebody removed this arsehole from the human race. I believe if the author hadn't made him such an unlikeable twat it might have given the story more substance, created more interest, perhaps making the reader wonder if the knobend would actually keep getting away with it? As it was it could only end the way it did, for him to walk away yet again would be entering some fantasy loopy loo land.

Nice try but too simple, going for the obvious instead of trusting the readers imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

His ending is well deserved - but it would‘ve been nice to let him suffer a little bit before e.g. castration or amputation…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfect ending... now, where to bury or burn the body...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who says dead men tell no tales? It happens a lot in LW. Can anyone see a problem with telling a story in first person when you die?

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

Hopefully it was Dave ending his own pain filled life. The worthless cunt of a wife needs to live in a world of guilt and retribution from family and friends until the day the slut can't take it anymore and ends her own life proving death is the only cure for infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There are no 'bulls'. Only people who have learned they can bully and intimidate others into doing what they want. Big dick or not makes no difference. The man that let's another use his wife is a disgrace. He ought to take a baseball bat to the supposed bull. Don't waste time with detente, simply put the fucker in his place. End of.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

I skipped so much of this story

Dave should have gone for the gun not the bat..

this was quite unfinished there should have been an epilogue.

What happened to Dave and that stupid, disgusting wife of his.

Don't know if I like it or not

But I do hate the Bull's monologues.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

LOL. Nice ending. I've often wondered about the so-called cuck husbands who do "coming home and seeing a strange car in the driveway" scenario. Why the hell don't they go all Rambo, if they have a real weapon? Nice ending.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

That first paragraph took this story into a tailspin that no pilot could pull out of....yikes

IscreamforJoyIscreamforJoyabout 1 year ago

Smith and Wesson made men equals

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

FFS.

This is the first time he’s been confronted by an angry husband with a gun? This is the US of Fucking A, damn near everyone has a gun! And I’ve had my knee broken, this sheer amount of pain is blinding. There was no room for anything else in my brain. If someone had ripped off my arm, I wouldn’t have been able to stop them, that’s how intense the pain was but you want us to believe Dave not only didn't scream out at the top of his lungs, but managed to walk down, grab his pistol, stand and shoot everyone.

In all this, you want us to think Pamela would do all for your bull, emasculate and humiliate the husband and everything will be fine?

Fuck that and fuck you.

statestreetstatestreetabout 1 year ago

As the last spark of life passes from my body, my final thought is, "Maybe fucking married women wasn't such a great idea after all."

I guess the saying "You're never too old to learn" is true. But it's a final lesson that can never be applied!

amygdalaamygdalaabout 1 year ago

Poor Dave is going to loose his life now over two now dead useless pile of scum.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Congratulations to Dave, he is my newest, best friend. This writer happens to be the worst piece of shit I've read in quite acwhile. Plus, he got what he deserved.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 1 year ago

The ending every single homewrecker deserved...

It's hard to believe that anyone could be so arrogant, they wouldn't be able to realize that all the MMA in the world cannot beat a loaded Colt... and yet, a lot of those parasites out there seems to lack such obvious awareness.

'Really hope Dave didn't pull a double murder/suicide here - a good lawyer will definitely get him off with a 'crime of passion' or 'temporary insanity' defense, ESPECIALLY if said lawyer can find most, if not all the other victims this jackoff had and paint him for what he truly was: a depraved predator that the world should be thankful to be rid of. They probably would throw him a parade after the trial is done. Not sure jackoff's rich dad would be too happy about it, though... but fuck him. If he was a better father, his son probably wouldn't have turned out to be such a prick.

As for Pamela... fuck her too. The only real victim here was her husband.

Cannot say I really like this story per say, but I do highly respect it. In a country where they are more guns than people, it's quite stupid to fuck around, 'cause, sooner or later, you will find out. Not gonna lie: watching a supposedly good woman fall for such an obvious slimeball is kinda disheartening... although very realistic. Shit like this happens in pretty much every town in the world... especially in the gun-totting USA.

A good one overall. Thanks for the share, author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Writing a BTB from the perspective of anybody other than the offended party is a difficult task and usually a bad idea. It somewhat works here because you wrote your main character to be an egotistical asshole and easy to dislike. However, the problem is that a good story is one where you can identify with the main character and grow to care about what happens to them. With a story like this, those who identify with the main character are going to hate the ending and those who like the ending are not going to identify with the main character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Writing a BTB from the perspective of anybody other than the offended party is a difficult task and usually a bad idea. It somewhat works here because you wrote your main character to be an egotistical asshole and easy to dislike. However, the problem is that a good story is one where you can identify with the main character and grow to care about what happens to them. With a story like this, those who identify with the main character are going to hate the ending and those who like the ending are not going to identify with the main character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The higher the level of fucking around corresponds proportionally with the same level of finding out.

This dumbass fucked around with married women to the level of a 10...and it figures that he was due a level 10 of "finding out" what happens when you fuck around at such dangerous levels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah it turns out that that was TOO much violence. Shooting the bull was justifiable homicide in my view, but Dave's killing himself was over-the-top. I've always figured if you were stupid enough to fuck another man's wife whatever bad happens to you is your fault. And I will say this - most women would run screaming from a really big cock because it hurts like hell to take one. Next time a little more cleverness and a little less shoot'em up if you please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great development of a sociopathic character. 5

People almost always think fighting and violence are essentially the same. This story illustrates that that is a fallacy. Even if we put weapons aside, if this character's MO is letting the husband have the first shot in the club, he would lose to any husband who understands violence. For example, the same 15 lbs of force that would crush your or my larynx would crush his. There is no coming back from that. Eyes are easily ripped out or damaged, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great segue from the beginning to the violent climax in the life of the protagonist; it was anticipated but required good writing skill to keep the guy in character.

So, well done. Keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dave should have started with his handgun, rather than a baseball bat. And emptied the entire clip in his miserable chest. One less predator in the world.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

I hope it was her blood. She deserved it. Dave can just walk away and disappear with some dignity.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 1 year ago

Interesting seduction story from the Bull's perspective. In his arrogance this self-proclaimed "Bull" ignored his own human limitations. Only in the legends of the Greek Gods could a male God get away bedding married women without consequences. The old adage, "You reap what you sow" applies here. Thanks for the story.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

Oh so very erotic. This site is the drizzling shits

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 1 year ago

Giving you a 4! Would have made it a 5 if you'd specified who the extra shot was for. cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent way to end a story, couldnt happen to a worthless person any better than you described

Omegaman56Omegaman56about 1 year ago

I want to be on the Jury.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
Dave

Should have just shot him first instead of fighting with the idiot good thing its only fiction.

Midnight53Midnight53about 1 year ago

How come some people have the wife using the sentence “ FUCK MY MARRIED PUSSY.” something nobody ever would say…

It’s plain stupid….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Today is repost day? This has been published a short while ago, if I'm not totally mistaken? It would have been 1*, but the ending warranted 3.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 year ago

Great ending

Just as it should be

Gmann006Gmann006about 1 year ago

I only gave you 5 stars on an otherwise 2 story because of the ending

Prince020402Prince020402about 1 year ago

Predictable but very well done. 5☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He needed to suffer more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not really a 5, but killing the predator asshole Always gets a 5 from me. Removing a disease from society deserves recognition, no? Oh, Oh, but he Murdered a Man! No, he squashed a bug, a stink bug, a really large violent disgusting stink bug. Two wrongs don't make a right? Really? Japanese surprise attack on Pearl Harbor, initiation of a World War. American surprise attack on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, end of World War. See? You negotiate with normal decent humans with whom you have a disagreement. That's civilization. With people who want to oppress, subdue, enslave, rob you? Them you kill. Usually only just before they kill you if they can. That's how you maintain and further civilization.

\

The husband initiated the physical aggression in this story, but he was outrageously provoked, intentionally and with malice. The husband was then violently battered by a demonstratively superior opponent to a degree in excess of what was needed for the asshole to defend himself. The asshole then continued and even elevated the provocation and the husband responded with a club. The asshole then demonstrated that the club was no real threat to him, and he used the club to inflict crippling damage upon the husband. At this point the husband is demonstrating desperation and fear for his life, so he responds with a firearm. Without the asshole holding the bat the husband's response with the firearm was probably excessive. The husband should have had the gun available when the asshole took the bat away from him; it would have been a perfect setup.

\

With broken legs and bleeding the jury just might believe the husband thought his wife was being raped. But we'll never know what the last shot and the spattered blood represented. Just as well.

\

I always like stories with happy endings. Thanks for the effort.

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

A suitable fate for a scumbag who has richly earned it, many times over. I agree with BSreader, just start with the gun, put a riund in his gut as a start.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Great story where an arrogant bull is put down like a rabid animal, the fate that all men like this deserve. No one should think that he can torture and humiliate a man in his own home without risking deadly retaliation. As several have already mentioned, this is a gun owning country and in a situation like the one described here any man who had a gun would use it. I’m of the opinion that any gun owner would have skipped the ball bat and busted a cap on Adonis very early in the confrontation. My thinking is Dave took his own life, leaving the cheating bitch with a real mess to explain to three families, and a lifetime alone with her guilt about killing a good, innocent man and an animal. Tauri mox escam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was saved by the ending.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 1 year ago

This was as predictable an outcome as a Harlem Globetrotters game. Some credit given for technical writing skill and bonus style points for making the MC annoying AF, but overall it left me feeling like I just listened to a comedian tell a long joke, where the punchline was obvious from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Imagine having a wife like her!! I'll first kill her..

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Great story!!!!!! Well done!!!

demanderdemanderabout 1 year ago

If he shot her, he gets locked up. If he just shot the guy, he walks. (Although with a limp.) D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Saw the ending coming, preface note gave it away.

Still, ☆☆☆☆☆ encourager les autres

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have a friend like this , not tough but fucks married women and he says they are easier to pick up . They do it all and makes a point of ass fucking them all , facials as well . He said once he just finished in this womzz as N.A. ass bent over the arm of hubby’s chair when her 37 year old married daughter wss as liked in . In shock at what was happening he turned and she was face to face so he put her hand on his cock and moved it . He then pushed her to her knees and put it in her mouth once fully hard he pounded her pusdy in front of her mother then finished up her ass as well. Best of his life he said and left the pair naked and in shock well fucked

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

total cuck shit, not saved by the ending. 0/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid and worthless from beginning to end! Even skimming and skipping it was a waste of time.

Bill669JBill669Jabout 1 year ago

Good yarn. Too bad the dude couldn’t just casreate the bull

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too bad? perfectly happy with him being taken entirely out of the gene pool. Hope the faux wife ceased to consume oxygen as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a fucking arsehole, someone should have the cunt long before then, doesn’t matter how strong, big or fast you are, guns even the score

WellplayedsirWellplayedsirabout 1 year ago

So who's blood spattered his or hers.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Maybe even a twist where the guy lives and each and every member of his family is raped and abused in front of his eyes while they learn exactly why it is happening to him, traumatising everyone then making it all public while nothing, except a nearly impossible to remove brand, happens to him so that people know who he is and to stay away from him.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain11 months ago

Would have been better to give Studly an enema with a .38 hollow point!

Slut could of had a douche with the same gun!

Sharing is caring...............................

No matter, society was saved from these 2 trash bins breeding!

Helen1899Helen18999 months ago

Not a nice story, but I gave it 5* because it was different, as a good twist at the end. Much better than a lot of the rubbish in lit, were the wimp husband falls into the arms of a better woman. I bet more end like this than like those.

ProfWernerProfWerner7 months ago

Don't blame the story blame the fucked up writer. please stop writing and go screw a cactus

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Surprised that didn't happen before tonight.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

an appropriate ending to a parasite

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can only hope he shot her and got rid of 2 trash humans instead of 1. Although it would be more fitting if he left her paralyzed and scarred to endure a torture worse than death from her horrible slutty actions. Yes, that would be just.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustSomeWords@JustSomeWords
I've enjoyed reading many stories by some of the amazing writers on Literotica. I am not a writer but decided to entertain myself and perhaps have some fun by trying my hand at writing. If nothing else, it should improve my appreciation for just how difficult it is to write...