Bull's Eye View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see Dave struggle to stand up. I'm ready if he decides to come at me for another round but instead, he starts to stagger out the door.

I laugh as I yell after him, "Aww, come on Davy. I was hoping you would stay and watch. Who knows. You might even learn how to please your woman."

Pamela finally speaks up, "Don't worry about my husband. He's too nice to ever do anything. I know he will forgive me later. I need you to fuck me now with that big cock of yours!"

I laugh at her delusions.

I pull her to me and push my raging cock into her incredibly wet pussy. I pound away on her twat. Even though I don't make an effort to bring her to an orgasm, she starts moaning and screaming louder and louder. "Fuck me, that's it, fuck me with that big cock."

I pound even harder on her tight pussy. I'm really enjoying the fucking I'm giving her when, just as I leaned down to grab her tits, my head is hit by a hard object and I'm knocked down on top of Pamela. It was a glancing blow, but only because I had luckily moved my head down at the last moment.

It hurt like hell, but it's not the hardest hit I've ever taken. I recover quickly enough to rise up and turn in time to catch the swinging baseball bat in midair with my left hand just as Dave swung at me again.

I'll give the little guy credit, he didn't give up. But he really made a huge mistake by hitting me like that. Dave still has both his hands on the bat trying to twist it out of my hand. I continue to hold onto the other end with a tight grip with just one hand as he unsuccessfully tries to wrestle the bat away from me. I snarl at him as I pull out of Pamela and climb off the bed.

Holding the bat higher in the air with my one hand, I stand up and tower over Dave as my still hard cock, soaked with his wife's juices, points angrily at him.

Surprisingly, Dave's face hasn't changed from rage to fear. Dave yells, "Get the fuck away from my wife!"

"Fuck off, cuck." Is my witty response. I jerk the bat out of Dave's hands and shove him backwards. I take a step toward him, swing the bat at his kneecap and hear the crack as he crumbles to the ground.

"Stay down Davy-boy, or I'll take the other knee out."

Dave clutches his knee and groans in pain but he doesn't take his eyes off of us. He still has rage in his eyes instead of the fear I would have expected.

I snap the bat across my knee breaking it in two. I toss the pieces across the room and smirk down at him.

"Touch me again and I'll kill you, cuck. I'm going to finish fucking your wife. You can stay on the floor and watch or you can crawl off somewhere and die. But if you interrupt my fucking again, I will take out your other knee and both your elbows. I don't care what kind of menial, low level suck-ass job you have but I'm sure you won't be able to do it with casts on both your arms and legs. Now fuck off!"

Dave glared at me as he began to crawl out of the room.

Pamela was a bit upset to see her husband incapacitated like that. "You won't hurt him anymore, will you? He's really a good guy and I don't want you to kill him."

"Don't worry, Pamela. I just need to put the fear into him so we can finish what we started. My cock is ready to explode so I need to get back into your pussy."

"Okay, but then you should probably leave."

And with that, I rolled her onto her back, climbed back on top of her and commenced to give her the fucking of her lifetime.

I could tell she was close so stopped and pulled out a bit.

"Tell me how much better I am than your wimp husband."

"You are a better lover than Dave."

"Louder, slut. I'm not putting my cock back in until you scream about how much better I am than Dave. I want that cuck to hear you in the next room."

Pamela screamed loud enough for the neighbors to hear, "Lord, you are so much stronger, bigger and better than Dave. Your cock fills me up more than Dave's ever could. Now fuck me, FUCK ME HARD!"

For the cucks benefit, I loudly reply, "That's it, Pamela, take my cock. Tell me again how much better my cock feels than Dave's little pecker."

"Yes, yes, fuck me with your cock. It's so much bigger than my husband's wimpy little cock."

Mixing fighting with sex always invigorates me. I put both hands on Pamela's throat and I pound away mercilessly on her tight cunt.

I am on the verge of a Vesuvius level eruption of my cock into this married woman's pussy when suddenly I feel searing pain ripping through my shoulder. The force jars me sideways off Pamela and I turn and sit up just in time to see Dave holding a gun and firing off another round which hits me center mass in the chest.

Tumbling to the floor, I can feel blood pouring from my body. The pain is intense and I can tell I'm going into shock. I can taste blood in my mouth and my breathing is shallow and slowing down. I feel the heat leaving my body. All I can see are the ceiling and Pamela and Dave's family pictures on the wall. My vision is starting to fade. Darkness is closing in.

I can hear lots of yelling and screaming but can't make out who or what is being said.

I hear Pamela scream "Dave, no, please don't do it!" right before hearing another single shot ring out.

The last thing I see before my sight fails is a streak of blood splattering across Dave and Pamela's wedding picture.

I have no way of knowing if the blood was Pamela's or Dave's.

As the last spark of life passes from my body, my final thought is, "Maybe fucking married women wasn't such a great idea after all."

12