All Comments on 'Bully'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Marklynda2Marklynda25 months ago

Ah the traitorous body, knowing what she needs even before her brain does. A very well thought out and written, if rather short story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

fantasy57fantasy57almost 3 years ago

I was surprised by her reaction to this intruder raping her. I do have to admit that I liked her attitude towards the situation. She must have been thinking if the powers that be gives you lemons then you must make lemonade. The scene was described masterfully. I could almost feel the heat emanating from their bodies. Thanks for another very hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

I want to know who he was also

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
WOW

hope he will be back soon. ths Story has some potential for more parts. 5 stars.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlalmost 10 years ago
Nicely done

A good rape from a well-hung athletic rapist cures a lot of tension.

Thanks for a superb story.

Sarah Leather, London England

phantomlover007phantomlover007over 13 years ago
Very very nice

This a really hot, short and sexy!! The girl's feelings are so well described!!

GoddessHathorGoddessHathorover 17 years ago
Creating a fan!

I have read all of your work and you are quickly creating a fan here! Keep up the great work and I SO look forward to more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb

Superb. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic work

only gave you a 75 cuz it was so short...streeeetttttccchhh it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

please write another chapter. this one was a bit short but still a great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...