Bully and Her Victim

Story Info
Sequel to Seducing Her Brother’s Best Friend.
14.8k words
5
3.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xerdu735
Xerdu735
61 Followers

Note : This takes place 28 years after the ending of Seducing Her Brother's Best Friend. All characters involved are at least 18 years of age.

*

Isabel Greer woke up, yawning loudly. The tall 18 year old brunette ran her hand through her soft hair. Her hair was brown like her dad's but otherwise she looked very similar to her mom. She was beautiful like her mom and also in incredible shape from competitive swimming, just like her mom, who was a former NCAA swimming champion.

She got out of bed and went to her large bathroom. The brunette athlete looked at her reflection in the mirror with some satisfaction. Even without makeup she was hot.

As Isabel brushed her teeth, she thought of her plans for the day. She had physics first class of the day, which she hated. But she was okay with Chemistry and also looked forward to the swim practice that afternoon. The girl wanted to collect as many medals as her mother Beatrice did, if not more.

Once she was done brushing her teeth, she took a quick shower. The girl dried off with her fluffy towel right after. She put on a tight T-shirt and short skirt, showing off her muscular thighs, clinging to her round ass.

Her mom was sitting at the table already, waiting for her, reading the paper. Her dad, meanwhile, was cooking breakfast. Their chef was sick so it was up to Tyler to prepare the meals, and he was doing it quite well.

"Hi, honey," Beatrice said, setting the newspaper down on the table, giving her teenage daughter a smile. Despite Tyler's reservation, she has thoroughly spoiled Isabel. After all, Isabel was her only daughter and Beatrice had plenty of money to spare. "You hanging out with Vanessa and Loren after school today?"

"Yup," her daughter replied. Isabel then said "So Uncle Mason is getting married in three months, huh? Have you guys started planning yet?"

"Of course. Your dad already got his tuxedo - he's going to be the best man, after all."

"Naturally." Isabel then said "Thanks, dad," when her father brought over hot plates. He had made a very nice breakfast for them - omelette with sausages and broccoli. "Looks delicious." She started eating.

"Enjoy!" Tyler sat down with his wife and daughter. He dug into the food he cooked himself, while watching them do the same thing. The man had some coffee and his daughter drank orange juice. He smiled fondly at her.

After she was finished, Isabel said "I'm off now! See you tonight!"

She hurriedly put on her very expensive sneakers, getting into the limousine. Randolph gave her a bright smile. He then adjusted the rear view mirror safety, as was his habit.

Even though he was an old man now, the chauffeur remained good at his job and drove well. Isabel listened to some music on her earphones and glanced out the window, observing some of the birds that lived in the area. She was particularly fond of crows, knowing how smart they were - she had been blessed with both her mother's good looks and also her father's keen intellect, having grown up reading his collection of Poirot novels.

Soon, they arrived at her school.

"Pick me up at 6:00 PM," the athletic teen said, hopping out of the luxurious vehicle. Randolph promised to pick her up at that time.

"Want me to get you some salad you can eat on the way home?"

"That would be great! Thanks."

As Randolph drove away, Isabel walked up to the entrance. She smirked, enjoying the way people looked at her. It made her feel so powerful, having boys stare at her big ass, knowing how sexy she was. She could see several of them adjusting their pants before they approached her.

"Hey, Isabel," the ringleader of the group said. "We were wondering if you'd come hang out with us after school today."

"Eww, no. I'm not interested in you drug dealing dumbasses."

She stalked off, flipping her hair over her shoulder without looking back. Her closest friends Loren and Vanessa were waiting, both of them holding a coffee cup in hand. They waved at her. She waved back happily.

"Hey!" Isabel said. "What's up?"

Vanessa looked at Loren before turning back to face Isabel.

"That little twerp Christina signed up for the try-outs."

Isabel frowned. As captain of their school's swim team, she did not want to hang around that insufferable, goody two shoes Christina. No, there was no way she could let the shorty onto the team.

Loren, who was blonde and nearly as attractive as Isabel, said "Don't worry. We could just scare her off and make sure she doesn't try to join the team."

Her suggestion made Isabel nod. "Yes. That sounds good," the tall brunette murmured. "Where is she now?"

"Katherine said she's outside the library right now."

"Good. Let's go find her."

She marched towards the library with her companions in tow. The girl was the leader of the group, not just because she was the tallest and strongest but because she had always radiated pure confidence.

Ever since she was little she had always been the most outspoken one.

They soon found Christina where they expected her.

"We want to talk to you," Isabel told her. Christina gulped nervously. Isabel had never physically assaulted anyone but she was an imposing young woman who easily towered her at six feet two.

"Sure," she muttered nervously. Loren and Vanessa flanked her while Isabel faced her straight on.

"I heard you plan on joining the swim team?"

"Y-Yes." Vanessa snickered at the way that Christina stammered. It made her sound quite pathetic. Loren also took note of this but Isabel seemed to not have noticed it.

"Don't even think about it," said Isabel. "I am the captain of the swim team. You do know that, don't you?" Christina nodded. "I do not want you on the team, you wimpy little dork. You would be more of a burden on the rest of us than anything."

Suddenly, a male voice piped up - one that Isabel heard before.

"You wouldn't know that if you don't let her try out."

Simon was a thin individual. He was also shorter than Isabel. The girl was bigger than him and clearly more muscular. Yet he still wasn't afraid to stand up to her, despite the fact that she could easily kick his ass and then get her lackeys on the swim team to join in.

"What did you just say?" Isabel asked in a deadly calm voice, making him shiver.

He still stood his ground though. "I just said you won't know if she'd be any good unless you let her try out for the team."

Isabel narrowed her pretty eyes.

"How is it any of your business?"

"You were bullying her. I saw and didn't like that, so I intervened."

"I was not bullying her."

"But you were," replied Simon. "You and your friends outnumber her three to one. You surrounded her and then told her she can not try out for the team when it should be open for everybody, using your intimidating body language and facial expression to try to scare her. It's pathetic, really. Trying to terrify a person that way. Really makes me want to throw up."

Vanessa said "I'll teach you a lesson." She stepped forward, preparing to punch him in the face when Loren caught her by the arm. Her eyes met Simon's and he felt his breath caught in his throat.

Then he regained his composure and glared at her. She averted her gaze, much to the confusion of her friends.

Isabel didn't dwell on it though.

She looked into Simon's eyes, telling him "You are just like Christina. Just a pathetic loser, but maybe different in one way. I bet you jerk off to me every night, just like every other guy here. But you will never get to try the real-"

"You're not boner material."

All of the girls stared at him in shock, Christina included.

"Excuse me?" Isabel looked at the boy incredulously.

"Seeing you repulses me. If I had a boner before seeing you it would be gone by now."

Isabel glared at him angrily. "I'm going to make your life hell," she said to him.

"I'm not scared of your threats."

"It's not a threat - it's a promise." She then walked off with her friends in tow, leaving behind Simon and the girl he just helped out. He quickly turned to her to make sure she's alright.

"Are you okay?"

"I am now, thanks," she muttered. She was not as fit as Isabel but the girl was still pretty. She had a cute face, framed by glasses and covered in adorable little freckles. The glasses along with her ginger hair made her look like a nerdy version of Ginny Weasley.

"Good," he said. "I'm really impressed."

"What do you mean?"

"Before I jumped in, you seemed to be holding yourself together well. No begging them to leave you alone or trying to run away. You just faced them head on."

"Oh, um, thanks." A few seconds of silence and then she asked "Can you walk me to class? I feel kind of lonely right now."

"Oh, sure! Of course," he said. He walked her to her class and found out more about the girl on the way there. She told him she had been training in swimming for a while now and just wanted to see if she had what it takes to compete or not.

"That's good," he said. "It's great to have a goal like that. All I do is study and study and then study some more." He flashed her a coy smile. "I bet you're really good."

Christina blushed. "Oh, you flatter me. I really am not that good."

Once they reached her classroom, Simon wandered off. He gave her one more smile and wave as he left, and she waved back shyly.

She enjoyed her first class of the day and the second one. It was all good until morning break, when someone accosted her in the hallway, placing a hand on her shoulder, making her stop walking.

She looked and saw Loren, along with Isabel and Vanessa.

"So, you are a useless piece of filth who needs that geek to protect you, huh?" Loren asked, an uncharacteristic amount of malice in her voice. "How are you now, without him hanging around to keep you safe from us?" she spat.

Vanessa and Isabel frowned. She was usually the nicest, most easy-going one out of the three of them. Even when bullying someone she rarely growled this way

"Don't insult Simon," Christina snapped.

Loren narrowed her eyes and said "I'll say what I want. What does it have to do with you? Do you like him or something? Is that it? You want to be that little dork's girlfriend, don't you?"

Isabel then jumped in with "You and him would make a good match. He is a loser and so are you. Like I said earlier, don't even think about trying out for the team."

Christina snapped "You're the captain but it's not your decision to make. The coach said the try out is open for every girl who is interested so I'm going."

She didn't cower this time when Isabel glared at her. Isabel could see courage in her eyes and decided to back off - for now.

"Very well. If you want to make an ass of yourself, you can come to the try outs. But don't cry if you look like an idiot. I've warned you already."

Isabel and her friends then left her alone as she stood there wondering if she made the right decision in standing up for herself like that. She didn't know if it was going to come back and bite her in the ass or not.

She decided to go and get something from the vending machine, thinking that it might put her in a better mood. Or maybe she can try to find Simon. Just talking to him might make her feel better. She flushed as she thought about the boy.

He was so cute when standing up for her earlier and it made her heart beat so fucking fast thinking about him.

.....

After getting home that day, Simon found his parents waiting for him. Their cat Luna meowed at him and he smiled. He refilled her water bowl and also grabbed a wet food pouch, giving her dinner.

"How was school?" his mom asked while he was giving their cat head scritches.

"Same old, same old."

His parents looked at each other then right back at him. His dad said "So your birthday is coming up next week." Simon looked over at the older man slowly.

"Yes. And?"

"And we thought you might like to go out and celebrate!" his mom replied. "How about that new restaurant down the-"

"Thanks, but I'd rather stay at home," Simon murmured.

"Again?"

"Yes." He then added "Or maybe I'll go to the bookstore. But yeah. No big celebrations. Not my thing."

"Simon, it's been ten years already," his father said. "You have to stop blaming yourself for-"

"I don't want to talk about it, dad! Okay?" Simon dashed to his room, closing the door and sitting on his bed. He buried his face in his hands and thought about that horrible incident a decade ago. One that changed his life forever.

Flashback

Eight year old Simon was on the couch. The birthday boy was surrounded by his relatives and some friends. But SHE wasn't there yet.

Suddenly his mother got a call.

The woman rapidly paled and dropped her phone in shock.

"There's been a car accident," she said. "Her p-parents. They d-d-d..."

End of flashback

No, he must not think of it. It wouldn't do him any good.

Yet he still couldn't control his thoughts. Not fully, anyway. It still plagued his mind and roused him from his sleep on certain nights, as he laid twisting and turning in his bed. All he could do was push it to the back of his mind as much as he could and think of other things - things that didn't have him hating himself.

He sighed.

The boy went to his bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror. Turning the tap, he washed his face, refreshing himself.

He then left the bathroom, grabbed a second hand book and started reading. It helped him relax and the boy slowly immersed himself in his imagination as he pictured himself part away, hanging out on another planet with the aliens....

Suddenly someone called him.

He looked at his phone with a smile.

It was Christina, who he gave his number to right before coming home. He quickly pressed the green button.

"Hey," he said in what was his most charming voice.

"Hi, Simon. I was wondering if I could go over to your place and hang out?"

"Oh, sure! Just wait. I'll give you my address and you can come over."

"Thank," she said and then jotted down his address. "I'll be over in about half an hour. You want me to bring ice cream or anything?"

"That would be great!"

"Okay, see you!"

She hung up.

Simon found himself a lot happier than he was mere moments ago.

.......

Isabel was hanging out with her friends. Sitting next to her were Vanessa and Loren. She was fuming and they were both trying to calm her down.

"I just can't believe it! That little twerp had the nerve to say that I'm not boner material?!"

Vanessa couldn't help finding it amusing in spite of herself. "Well, after all the boys you got to worship the ground you walk on, this was bound to happen one day," she remarked.

Isabel brought down her fist on the table, slamming down hard.

Her mother poked her head into the room and asked "Is everything okay, girls?"

"Oh, we're fine, Aunt Beatrice," Loren said - she and Vanessa have been friends with Isabel since they were kids and both call Beatrice 'Aunt.'

"Just some boy stood up to your daughter at school today and didn't put up with her BS," Vanessa said.

Beatrice raised her eyebrows. She joined her daughter and the two other girls at the table, feeling curious.

"Oh, really?"

Isabel sighed. "I just can't. Grrrrh! That insufferably cute nerd-"

"Did you just call him cute?" Beatrice and Vanessa said at the same time. Isabel slammed a hand over her mouth in horror.

"Well, I mean, he was just a-"

"You can't call him cute!" Loren said. Everyone looked at her. "I mean, he's just a bug. Like an insect, you know? How is he cute, Isabel?"

"You're right. I don't know what I was thinking, calling him that," grumbled Isabel. Her mom looked at her.

"Sounds like someone has a crush!" she teased the brunette teen.

"Mom!" Isabel looked scandalised at the suggestion. "I absolutely do not have a crush on him. I really don't!"

"Okay, relax. We believe you," Vanessa said.

Isabel glared at her then looked at Loren, who was still frowning. "Is something wrong?" she asked Loren. Loren shook her head.

"Nah, I just realised I have to go home now. Grandma needs my help with dinner," she said. She then told Beatrice "Aunt B, I have to leave now but I'll be back tomorrow. That's okay, right?"

"Sure! You are like family, honey."

"Thanks, Aunt B." Loren then left.

Isabel told her mom "I'll help dad prepare dinner." She turned to Vanessa. "You just stay right here. The last time I let you use our kitchen, you nearly set it on fire." Vanessa pouted.

"Come on! That was ages ago!"

"Two months isn't ages ago," Isabel retorted. She went to the kitchen where Tyler was picking some ingredients. The girl smiled. She quickly offered to help her dad out and he said yes.

Cooking was something she enjoyed - it helped her unwind after a long day at school. The tall girl also loved helping her dad out, even though he didn't need it. He was good enough at cooking to prepare dinner by himself.

With her help, everything was soon ready. They brought the plates over to the table and Beatrice and Vanessa joined them, with Vanessa deciding to sleepover that night, due to not having any homework that she needed to do.

....

The next day, Isabel went to school with Vanessa. They sat next to each other and chatted the entire ride there, discussing what they were going to do during morning break and lunch. As soon as they arrived, they quickly found Loren waiting for them. Loren smiled and handed over a couple of paper bags.

"My grandma baked these last night," she said. "Told me to give them to you."

"Tell her I said thanks." Isabel looked inside with a smile. Loren's grandma baked the best brownies. Vanessa also grinned. They accepted the paper bags and the three girls headed inside the school building. Isabel felt happy when she noticed all the boys staring at her with lust. She worked hard for her toned body and round ass, and was delighted when she looked back over her shoulder to see guys checking out her big butt.

And then they ran across Simon.

Simon seemed as upset to see them as Isabel was to see him. He looked away from her - something only he did. All the other guys preferred ogling her and all the girls looked at her in envy, except for Vanessa and Loren, the only girls in school who were nearly as hot as Isabel was.

"Hey, wimp. Too much of a coward to face me?"

"Why would I be scared of facing you?" fired back Simon.

Isabel tapped her chin thoughtfully. "Maybe because you are afraid of me beating you up after how you disrespected me yesterday? Come to think of it, I do owe you a punch to the nose for how you spoke to me."

Simon cowered a little under her gaze but stood his ground. He was afraid of her - of how much bigger and stronger than him she was. But he wasn't going to let her know this. No, he wasn't going to give her any more ammunition to use against him.

She smiled malevolent at him, before pouring her iced coffee all over his head, soaking his hair and ruining his T-shirt. Everybody gasped.

"That's what you get, you shorty," she hissed. "You act tough but really, deep down, you're just a pussy who isn't going to do anything about this. You're going to let me get away with it because you are scared of me. You are all bark and not bite."

In all his 18 years, Simon had never felt a violent impulse. Yet that day, he was seriously tempted to hit her. He knew he would never win - that she would easily mop the floor with him and send him to the infirmary covered in his own blood, but boy was he tempted.

"Come on," Loren said. "We should get going. No point wasting time with this loser." She then grabbed Isabel's arm and led her away, with Vanessa following closely behind.

Simon wanted to go after them but Loren shot him a glance, silently telling him to stay where he was. He sighed.

Christina found him still standing there not long after. She gave him a warm smile that made him feel butterflies in his stomach. The boy blushed.

Xerdu735
Xerdu735
61 Followers